Me & Mrs. Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at my cock. I know pride is a sin, but I was suddenly proud of my big piece of meat. It was growing again and I wished she hadn't left.

--------------------

Mr Jones arrived the next day for the weekend. He reminded me a lot of Tristan only without the wild streak. He was shorter then me by a foot, even shorter then his wife. He was nice, but he seemed stern and proper, just the opposite of his wife. It was probably his idea to send Tristan to an all boys religious school. He was a lot older then his wife, probably close to twenty years.

I didn't see much of Mrs. Jones that weekend. The few times I did, she seemed bored.

I went out to the boardwalk with Tristan that weekend. His girl Mary had a friend named Amber. She was an attractive little blonde, though her breasts weren't half as big as Mrs. Jones. She wore big platform shoes and her shorts were so small and tight, her butt cheeks stuck out. She seemed delighted to hang out with me, though she quickly seemed to grow bored with my shyness and lack of conversational skills.

We said goodbye and Tristan leaned over and gave Mary a big kiss. I looked at Amber, she was looking back at me expectantly. I leaned over to kiss her and at the last minute she turned her face and I planted a kiss on her cheek. Embarrassed, I backed off and we waved bye.

The next night, Amber didn't come out with us. I felt like a third wheel as Tristan and Mary were all over each other. The three of us went back to the cottage Mary and Amber were renting. They left me on the porch and went into the one room cottage. A minute later they kicked Amber out and she joined me.

Finally, after ten minutes of silence, Amber said, "Why don't you like me?"

"I do like you," I replied, "what do you mean?"

"How come you didn't make a pass at me?"

"I'm sorry. I wanted to, but I don't know how."

Amber moved next to me and she leaned over. I bent down and kissed a girl for the first time. I liked it, but my stupid penis turned rock hard again.

We kissed for around fifteen minutes, finally Amber whispered in my ear, "Tell me what you want."

I didn't know what she was talking about, but I did know that my cock was hurting again. "I want you to suck my cock." I whispered back.

Amber pulled back and looked at me surprised. "Crude, but I guess you're making progress," she said. "Ok, but You're going have to return the favor."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"If I suck you off, you have to eat my pussy. It's only fair."

"I've never done that," I replied suddenly guilty for not eating Mrs. Jones' two nights before.

"Really?" she didn't seem that surprised, "well it doesn't matter, I'll teach you."

She kissed me again and I felt her hand undoing my shorts. "Let's see what you're hiding in there." She pulled down my zipper and reached in.

I felt her hand wrap around my cock and pull it out. It went limp at the look on her face. She shook her head in denial and a look of fear was written on her face. Amber let go and backed away. She looked down at my crotch then up at me. Her mouth moved, but no words came out. She turned and tried the door to their cottage, but it was locked. She then turned and ran out the porch door.

"Amber, wait," I yelled, stuffing my suddenly deflated cock into my pants, but she ignored me and ran off into the night.

Tristan came out a moment later a big grin on his face. Mary followed him. "Where's Amber?" she asked.

"She went for a walk," I lied.

Mary saw the look on my face. "Don't let her upset you. There's plenty of girls who'd be happy to meet a nice guy like you."

"Thanks," I said dejected.

Tristan gave her a big kiss and we left. He bragged the whole way home about how he had gotten her to touch his penis. "Next time I think I can talk her into a blow job," he said.

I didn't say anything. Mrs Jones had obviously felt sorry for me and sucked me off. Amber was too scared of my cock to even stay in the same room with it. Mrs Jones had lied to me. I was a freak.

I had a great work ethic from growing up on a farm with stern parents and when financial realities set in- I set out to look for a job. Tristan being who he is, had gotten a job at a place on the boardwalk, called Playland. It was one of those noisy places, filled with kids, video games, and amusement rides. I got a job at a sub shop, flipping burgers and grilling cheesesteaks.

I kept to myself for a week, avoiding everyone whenever possible. I immersed myself in my job and I liked it, except for one of the waitresses who was a real bitch. She was one of the best looking girls, I'd ever seen and I always stood meekly and took her constant bitching. She would nag me over every mistake I made and I would just look down at my feet and sneak peeks at her long tan legs.

There was a very nice waitress named Sherie. She had a nice figure and was very friendly. I think she had a crush on me because she'd always sneak peaks at me and would blush when I caught her. She had a cute Southern accent and was pretty except her looks were over shadowed by Tina.

The bitches name was Tina. My dad subscibed to Sports Illustrated and he would always throw away the swimsuit issue. I would dig it out of the trash to look at the girls. Tina reminded me of Tyra Banks in looks and figure. She was a light skinned black girl with bright green eyes. One day she came in wearing a bikini top and I thought I would blow my load. Of course. my cock was always hard around her.

My stupid cock was hard now, as I walked home from working the late shift. I let myself in to the house. It was dark and I almost didn't see Mrs Jones sitting there in the dark.

"I'm worried about you Chad, she said flicking on a light. "I'm worried you haven't gotten off in five days and might masturbate again."

She was wearing a robe and sitting there with her legs crossed. She was right. I had never needed to cum as bad as I did right then. I was addicted to cumming and there was no turning back. Still, though my cock said yes, my mind said no. "I'm fine Mrs Jones. You don't have to feel sorry for me."

"I don't feel sorry for you. What's wrong Chad?"

"I know I'm a freak and your doing this out of pity."

"I told you your not a freak, your gifted. Why do you think your a freak?"

I told her about Amber running away when she saw my penis. Mrs Jones face flushed and she seemed angry.

"So you didn't actually do anything with this girl?" she said. I shook my head with shame and she continued. "Good. She's just young and stupid. She doesn't' know a good thing when she sees it. Stay away from her Chad, she's a tramp. I'll keep you satisfied."

I still didn't quite believe her, but at that moment she stood up and removed her robe. She was wearing a lacy white bra and sheer panties. They were so thin, I could see the dark patch between her legs and her red nipples. This was the closest I had come to seeing her naked. I wanted to say, "no," but my cock was doing all my thinking at the moment.

I followed Mrs Jones into her bedroom. She motioned me to be quiet and pointed at the ceiling. I assumed Tristan was asleep upstairs. She pushed me over towards the bed and she ran her hands under my shirt. I shivered as her fingers felt along the ridges of my muscles and she toyed with my nipples.

She crinkled her nose. My shirt stank from the grill and she raised it up to my shoulders. She couldn't pull it off, since I was so tall, so I helped her, throwing my shirt on the floor.

Mrs Jones came into my arms and rubbed her lingerie clad body on mine. She looked up at me expectantly and I leaned down, kissing her for the first time. It was like our lips were glued together. She was a much better kisser then Amber. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I pushed mine back. Her lips never left mine as I felt her undoing my pants.

My pants fell around my ankles and I felt her reach into my underwear. We both moaned as her hand grabbed my cock and stroked it. She broke our lip lock and stepped back. I could see her bosom heaving and her nipples were rock hard, straining against her bra. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me back. I fell down on her large bed and I sat on the edge.

Mrs Jones bent over and pulled my underwear all the way off. She then kneeled between my legs and once again I felt a surge of power. Mrs Jones wrapped one hand around the thick shaft of my cock and pulled it aside. She buried her nose in my crotch and took a big sniff. I wanted to apologize as I hadn't showered and I had sweat all day at the grill, but she seemed to like my smell.

She bent my cock down towards her mouth and she planted a loving kiss on the tip. I moaned as she began licking around the head and up and down the sides. She swallowed the head and I sighed as my cock entered her warm, wet, mouth.

I felt the head hitting the back of her throat and then my cock entered her throat and began sliding down. It was the best feeling of my life. Her throat was tight and wet. She seemed to have difficulty at first, but she soon developed a rhythm.

Last time, she had only sucked on about half of my cock, now she was taking it all. I loved it, but I was worried she might quit doing this for me. I was starting to last longer each time I was with her. It took almost fifteen minutes before I started even getting close to cumming.

I lost control again and I grabbed her head, moving it rapidly up and down my cock, while bucking my hips into her mouth. Her moans were muffled by my cock as I used her mouth to get off.

The sperm shot up out of my balls and I bellowed loudly as I came in her mouth. I shut up suddenly worried that I would wake up Tristan. My cum seemed to catch Mrs Jones by surprise and she struggled to pull away, but I held her head over my cock.

My balls had built up as much sperm in the last few days as they had in the entire four year period since my first orgasm. Mrs Jones struggled to swallow it all, but the amount overwhelmed her and dribbled down her chin. I released her and she fell back gasping. She opened her mouth to breathe and more of my sperm poured out of her mouth, falling on her breasts and soiling her bra.

She looked dazed as she stood up and went into her bathroom to clean up. I continued to sit on the bed, my cock deflated to about eight inches and it dangled over the side.

"I thought you would have gone back to your room," she said upon returning. She was wiping around her chin with a towel.

"I wanted to return the favor," I said standing up. I grabbed her and sat her down on the bed.

"You mean you want to eat me?" she asked. Her eyes had opened as wide as saucers and suddenly her whole body seemed to shake with nervousness.

I kneeled between her legs and reached out and grabbed the waistband of her little panties. She jumped when I yanked them off her. I pulled her legs apart and stared at my first pussy. It glistened with moisture and two vertical pink lips seemed to be opening and closing with desire. I moved closer.

"Oh god," she cried when my breath hit her pussy. "I've always wanted to do this. Mr Jones won't kiss me down there." She jerked when I kissed her pussy lips.

"C-Chad, that's my labia. Run your tongue up and down it." I followed her instructions. She showed me her clit and it seemed to grow as I teased it with my tongue. I was a fast learner and soon she couldn't even talk to give me directions, but I didn't need them any more.

I liked eating her pussy, but I loved watching her body react to it. She was panting and moaning. Her head was thrashing from side to side and her whole body was writhing as she grabbed the covers of the bed until her knuckles were white. I looked up her belly It was undulating wildly as her hips rose to match the thrusts of my tongue. I felt as powerful giving her pleasure as I did having her kneel between my legs, with my cock in her mouth.

"P-put your finger in me," she gasped.

I slid one finger in her pussy and I quickly decided to make it two. I continued to tongue her clit as I flexed my fingers in her pussy. Mrs Jones' legs suddenly wrapped around my head and squeezed. She looked down her body and our eyes met. As she stared into my eyes, her pussy suddenly clamped down on my fingers and she screamed in orgasm. At first I was scared I had hurt her, but she just kept thanking me over and over so I kept at it. It was like I had opened a flood gate. I didn't stop eating her and she didn't stop cumming. I lost count after about six big orgasms. Finally, it seemed she couldn't take any more and she grabbed my head and pushed me back. I stood up between her legs grinning at the look of awe on her face. My cock was rock hard again.

"Mr Jones hasn't made me cum in twelve years Chad," she said grabbing my cock.

I suddenly felt sorry for her. This beautiful woman, stuck with her lame old husband.

She was pulling my cock towards her and bending it down towards her pussy, which was gaping open between.her spread legs. I stopped moving forward out of fear of accidentally entering her and breaking one of the lord's commandments. Mrs Jones seemed to moan in frustration and she looked like a mad woman as she looked at me. She began rapidly stroking my cock so fast that I felt like cumming after ten minutes.

She saw how red and engorged my cock was and she pointed the head down at her pussy. She was raising her pussy towards it as I came, but my cock jerked and the first strand of semen fell from her belly button to her breasts. The second hit just under her belly button, just before she got it back under control and my third strand landed on her labia. Her entire thigh and pussy area was covered in sperm by the time I quit cumming.

I stepped back and looked at her as I pulled my shorts on. That moment was, without a doubt, the best in my life so far. I watched my sperm liquefying on her body and some started sliding down into her belly button. "Mrs Jones, your wasting my sperm."

She just nodded and brought her finger down to her abdomen, scooping up a wad of my semen. She brought her finger up to her mouth and sucked my sperm off.

"Thanks," I said, leaving the room. She was a good woman to keep me from sinning like that.

--------------------

Mr Jones came down for the Fourth of July weekend and stayed for a week. Mrs Jones seemed to glance at me longingly every time I saw her, which wasn't much. The beach towns get mobbed for that week and both Tristan and I were busy working.

The night of the Fourth, the fireworks were over and I was making my way down the boardwalk on my way home. I decided to stop in Playland to see Tristan. The noise assaulted me the moment I walked in there. The clanging of the video machines, the screaming kids, and all the other chatter was overwhelming. I had no idea how Tristan could work there all day long.

I wasn't paying much attention where I was going and the next thing I knew I had bumped into someone. "Sorry," I said, looking down into Amber's surprised face.

"Chad," she said. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you."

We stood silently looking at each other. Finally, she said, "I'm sorry about the other night. I've just never seen...I just...Your horse cock just scared me, ok."

"I understand," I replied. "It's a shame though. I was really looking forward to eating your pussy. I'm quite good at it."

"Chad!" she said blushing then added, "Liar. You told me you've never done it before."

I said nothing and we stared at each other awkwardly for a few moments.

"Listen," she said. "My date is getting change and will be back soon. Why don't you meet me back at our place later and I show you how to make a woman happy. If your lucky I might even jack you off, but don't expect anything more."

We were interrupted by her date coming back. I nodded at him and left. Tristan was working the dart game and I saw Mary waiting for him to get off. She saw me and straightened up. I saw her eyes flicker quickly towards my crotch. Amber must have said something to her about the other night. She recovered quickly and smiled at me.

I looked Mary over once myself. She was a fox. Amber had small breasts, but Mary's were big and firm. She was wearing a tight half shirt that showed off her large bosom and left her thin waist bare. Mary had a sexy pierced belly button. She had on a short mini skirt that showed off her lean legs and her cute feet were wearing a nice pair of sandals. Mary had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was almost as sexy as Mrs Jones. Tristan was completely smitten with her.

I chatted with Mary for a few minutes. She seemed surprised when I told her I was meeting Amber back at their cottage. She excused herself and said she would see us at the cottage later. I think she left early to claim the bedroom for her and Tristan, sticking me and Amber with the porch again, but it didn't matter to me. I just needed to get off. It had been seven days since my night with Mrs Jones and I was going crazy from all the sperm that was building up in my balls.

Tristan got off work shortly afterwards and we headed down the boardwalk to the girls house.

"Don't fall for Amber," Tristan warned. "She's a tease and will break your heart."

"I understand," I replied. "How are things with you and Mary?"

He got a stupid grin on his face at the mention of her name. "Great buddy. I've never felt this way about a girl before."

"How far have you two gone?"

His smile faded for a second. "She's let me play with her big tits. She'll jerk me off, but won't put her mouth anywhere near penis. She's still a virgin. You'll screw Amber before I get Mary.

That was when I started thinking about sex. I had thought of sex as taboo, but now I wasn't so sure. If I slept with Tristan's mom, it would be adultery, but Amber wasn't married. Sex with her would be wrong, but not a sin. Anyway, all this thought about sex had my dick hard and I quit thinking about it less walking became difficult.

We arrived at Mary's cottage and Tristan kissed her and winked at me as he went inside. I sat on the porch and waited for Amber to get home. She arrived a short time latter. I sat in the dark and watched her get rid of her date. He clearly seemed pissed off, like he wanted to come inside. She just let him kiss her on the cheek and left him standing there.

She smiled at me when she came into the porch. "Now where were we?" she said.

"You were in my arms kissing me and feeling around in my pants."

"Like this," she said sitting next to me and kissing me.

We kissed for several minutes pausing only to lift my shirt off over my head. She was wearing a tank top and I ran my hands up under her shirt caressing her braless breasts. They were small, but smooth. Her nipples were long and rock hard. She moaned as I pinched them. Amber was shivering and her hand was shaking as once again she reached out to unbutton my shorts. I stopped her long enough to pull her top off over her head, leaving her nude, but for a short skirt and her sandals.

Hers were the first nipples I had seen bare. Mrs Jones had always worn a bra or bikini top. Amber had almost no aureola, but her nipples were long and thick. I decided I liked bigger breasts better, but Ambers were still nice.

She managed to get my cock out and she started stroking it as she kissed me. Her kisses were nice, but lame and I started shoving my tongue between her lips. She struggled to back away, but I grabbed the back of her head, holding her mouth on mine. Soon she was tonguing me back as passionately as I was doing her and I let go of her head. Her hands had also started moving faster up and down my cock.

She broke away from our lip-lock and looked at me gasping for air. She smiled at me then knelt down between my legs. "You have the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life," she said examining it.