Me & Mrs. Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just how many has she seen? I wondered.

She ran her fingers all over my cock and balls. "Chad," she said staring at it. "It's absolutely beautiful." This caused my cock to swell up even more. She squeezed the tip of my cock. "The head is almost as big as my fist," she said holding her fist up next to it in comparison. Amber was a very dainty girl and she made everything look large. I felt like a giant standing beside her on the boardwalk.

"Why don't you kiss it?" I asked.

"Ok," she said meekly and she leaned forward. She closed her eyes and kissed the tip of my cock. It looked even bigger next to her small head.

She pulled away and began stroking it again. I gently put my hand around the back of her head and said, "Kiss it again this time slip it some tongue," as I pulled her head forwards towards my cock.

She didn't resist and this time she french kissed the head of my cock. Her tongue flickered out and ran all over the head.

At that moment Tristan knocked on the door and yelled, "Can I come out?"

"Not yet," I yelled back.

Amber was so absorbed with licking the head of my cock that I don't even think she heard him. "Suck on it Amber," I told her.

She pulled back and looked at me seeming to think about it for a moment. "Cum in my mouth and I will kill you. Understand?"

I nodded and pulled her head forward again. I have to give her credit, she tried. She slurped on my cock lovingly and she clearly enjoyed herself, but she could never get more then half in her mouth. Her body just wasn't built for it.

"Are you close?" she said pausing to catch her breath after about ten minutes.

"Nope," I said, remembering the good old days when I would have cum after the first couple of sucks. "Keep sucking."

She sucked on my cock for another ten minutes until Tristan pounded on the door again. "Are you done yet?"

"NO!" I yelled back.

"Well hurry up," he yelled.

Amber had quit sucking me and said, "Alright my turn."

"I haven't cum yet."

"You'll lose interest in me when you do."

"No I won't," I said grabbing her head and pulling her back towards my crotch. My cock head poked at her lips a couple times before she opened her mouth and took it back inside. I had been getting close when she had stopped and my balls were aching. I held her head and pulled it up and down my cock for about five minutes. I felt the sperm churning in my balls as I fucked her face. My cock swelled up and she struggled to get it out of her mouth, but I wouldn't let go. I held her still and my cum erupted in her mouth, filling it quickly and squirting out the sides.

It was my best orgasm yet as I had built up a lot of sperm over the last week. Amber finally had to swallow in order to breath through her nose. Once she had swallowed, she quit struggling and swallowed some more, willingly this time.

Finally, she backed off and a last blast of sperm flew from my cock and splattered on her breasts. "Jerk," she said and more sperm dribbled out of her mouth as she spoke. I could see semen stretching between her lips as she spoke. She couldn't even close her mouth all the way after sucking me off. Her mouth was too sore.

"It's a sin to waste semen," I said and I pulled her to her feet and sat her on the love seat. I kneeled between her legs and pulled her panties off under her skirt.

I looked up at her and saw her tongue flick out and lap up some of the sperm on her lips. She liked the taste after all. She saw me staring and said, "OK now I'll tell you what to do."

I didn't wait for her instructions. I literally attacked her pussy and used every thing I had learned from Mrs Jones. No more words left her lips just whimpers and moans. Soon she was thrusting her pussy into my mouth and her hands were gripping the cushions tightly. She had a series of small orgasms from my teasing from her clit and a couple more as I nibbled her labia.

I moved the skirt out of my eyes, so that I could look up at her as I slid my fingers into her. She started bucking like crazy and I knew she was about to have a big orgasm. Tristan knocked on the door again as I ate her, but I wasn't about to stop to answer him. I just kept eating and fingering her pussy.

I saw the curtain in the house move aside and Tristan and Mary's face framed in the window as they stared out at us. Their expressions turned from a look of anger to one of shock at what they saw.

Amber let out a loud piercing scream as she came. Her back was arched and her nipples were pointed at the sky. Of me, all they could see was my head between her legs. I saw the curtain quickly close.

I stood and looked at Amber. She seemed to have passed out from the orgasm. I pulled on my shorts and yanked Amber to her feet as I knocked on the door.

Tristan opened it and Amber shuffled into the room like she was in a daze. His and Mary's eyes flickered to her bare breasts and I realized it was still covered in my sperm as was her chin.

Mary gasped when she saw her roommate and her eyes flickered over to my bare chest and down to my crotch once again, before turning to help Amber to the bathroom.

Tristan came out and I pulled my shirt on as we left. He didn't say a word to me until we got home. When we got to his room and laid down in our beds he said, "You know. I hope Mary lets me do that to her soon."

Tristan told me later that she had jerked him off He had cum after only a few strokes and was ready to go by the time Amber came home. He had only been alone with Mary for five minutes and I felt rude for making him wait another hour.

The next day, Mr Jones was loading his car to head home. He looked pissed. The Fourth of July had fallen on a Wednesday and Mr Jones had to drive all the way to Massachusetts to work one day and then drive back to the beach house. He asked if I would dig a flower bed for his wife. I of course, said yes. Mrs Jones came out to kiss her husband goodbye. Oddly, I felt somewhat superior when I saw him kissing the lips that had been wrapped around my cock just a week before.

I striped down to my shorts and I was digging his flower bed when he pulled out of the driveway. Tristan was off with Mary. Mr Jones had been gone less then five minutes when Mrs Jones came out by the pool in one of the skimpiest string bikini's I had ever seen. It was white and the cups were so small they barely covered her can-sized nipples. If she had worn that tiny thing to the beach she would have been arrested

She must have wanted to make sure I did a good job because she stared at my chest the whole time I was digging in the yard.

As I was finishing up, Mrs Jones jumped in the pool. She climbed out by me and my tongue must have hit the floor. The bikini was completely see-thru when wet. It was the closest I had come to seeing her completely naked. She arched her back thrusting her breasts out and shook the water out of her long blonde hair. I was instantly erect.

"Oh dear," she said spying my erection. "We're going have to take care of that monster aren't we."

I followed her into the house. She came into my arms as soon as we were safe from prying eyes. We kissed passionately.

Mrs Jones pulled back and her bikini fell to the floor. "Chad you naughty boy."

"I didn't untie it Mrs Jones. I swear," I said staring at her incredible body totally nude for the first time. No more teasing glimpses under bikinis and lingerie.

"No harm done," she said obviously enjoying my awe of her body."

She kneeled and pulled my shorts down planting a quick kiss on my cock when it was freed. We were interrupted by the phone ringing.

She looked pissed, but she stood and answered it. "What," she said into the speaker. Her eyes flickered back to me and she said, "Sorry he's not here," and then she hung up the phone. "Someone for Tristan," she said returning to me.

Mrs Jones returned her mouth to my cock and soon her head was bobbing up and down. She had almost brought me off before she stood and lead me to her bedroom.

I laid down on my back on the bed and Mrs Jones laid down beside me and went back to sucking my cock. I just laid back-a dumb grin on my face- and enjoyed the sensations. I looked around and found myself staring at a picture of Mr Jones. For some reason I snickered at the thought of the old prude's inferior penis. The way women were responding to my cock was really starting to go to my head and I vowed to try to be more humble. Next to the picture of Mr Jones was one of Tristan as a young teenager, grinning at me with his devilish grin. I felt a twinge of guilt, but I pictured him changing into his bathing suit and the memory of his little penis made me feel smug and superior again.

Mrs Jones took a break from sucking my cock. Even I had never seen it look so big or blood engorged. The whole thing was a purplish color and the big veins along its length were bulging. Luckily, she took my mind off my need to cum by shoving her pussy into my mouth.

She sat on my face as I tongued her, I enjoyed the view looking up the narrow strip of pubic hair, past her undulating belly, and at her big breasts bouncing as she writhed around on my tongue. She came about every fifth bounce.

Mrs Jones taught me several new things that day. When she was through sitting on my face she turned around and I found myself staring between the crack of her butt cheeks at her cute little rosebud. I then felt her lips back on my cock.

I liked this position because we could both satisfy each other at the same time. She told me later it was called sixty-nine. Each time she would bob her head she would grind her pussy into my mouth. Mrs Jones took my entire cock in her mouth, deep throating me seemed to be getting easier for her the more we did it..

After several minutes I felt my cock explode into her mouth. I bellowed into her pussy as I came. The way she had brought me close to cumming several times made this orgasm feel even better. I came buckets. I think the size of my load even took Mrs Jones by surprise. I know, because when she turned to look at me, my sperm covered her face and hair and she had already gulped several mouth fulls.

Mrs Jones left to clean herself up. When she came back she said, "Chad, you must be sore from all that digging. Why don't you turn over and I'll give you a back rub."

The thought of a sexy nude woman rubbing my back had my cock stirring again. I wasn't about to say no.

I laid there contentedly while Mrs Jones rubbed my back. She straddled my legs and rubbed my lower back. She began moving her body up further along my legs as she kneaded the muscles on my back, working her way to my shoulders. I got hard again when I felt her pubic hairs tickling my butt cheeks.

"Roll over and I'll do your chest," whispered Mrs Jones in my ear.

She raised her body up and I rolled over. I could feel her pussy hairs on my testicles and her big boobs were dangling just before my face. My cock jumped up with excitement. It extends just past my navel when I'm hard and Mrs Jones lifted my cock up to rub my abs. She let go of it and worked her way up my chest. As she did so her pussy slid over my balls to the base of my cock and up towards the head. It was wet and seemed to radiate warmth. She moaned as she massaged my pecs, sliding her pussy up and down the length of my rod.

I was finding it difficult to think clearly as all the blood in my head rushed down towards my cock. I wanted to fuck this sexy woman more then I wanted anything else in the world. The feeling of her warm pussy rubbing my cock was driving me insane. I knew if I didn't put a stop to it now, I'd break one of the lord's commandments. "Mrs Jones please stop," I moaned through clenched teeth.

"Just let me rub the back of your neck, then I'll quit," she replied. I noticed she was breathing heavy and her nipples were jutting out.

I'll never forget that moment for the rest of my life. As she leaned up to rub my neck, her pussy slid over the head of my cock and I felt the head swallowed by her lips.

Her pussy was hot and wet and it gripped the head of my cock like a vice. I was filled with a deep sense of belonging. I tried to pull out, but she gripped tighter with her legs holding me in. "Mrs Jones," I cried, "aren't we committing adultery?"

"Only if you cum inside me Chad," she said.

I opened my mouth to protest, but she shoved one of her nipples into my mouth. The teasing glimpses I had of her nipples previously had me dreaming of them and today not only had I gotten to see them, but I was sucking on them. I shut up and concentrated on her big breasts. I sucked on her nipples like she sucked on my cock. My tongue teased the tips and licked around her little rods.

Suddenly, her nipples were pulled from my mouth and Mrs Jones arched her back. Her fingernails dug into my chest as she screamed in orgasm. She shuddered and collapsed on me.

"Your incredible Chad," she mumbled, "Just the head of your giant cock can make me cum." As she said this, she was pushing down, taking more in. "So thick," she said. Mrs Jones stopped at five inches. "This is as much as my husband can give me," she said cumming as she slid another inch in. "Fuck me Chad," she screamed, "Fuck me with your big cock."

I did. Mrs Jones began bouncing up and down on my cock thrashing wildly and I was bucking my hips every time she slid down. More of my cock was sliding in with each thrust until about nine inches was swallowed by her pussy. I wanted to feel my entire cock buried in her snug pussy, but I couldn't get it in any deeper. Anyway, I knew I wasn't about to last much longer.

I wanted it to last forever, but her pussy was just too tight and too hot. The walls of her vagina seemed to squeeze around my cock milking my cum from my balls. Our entire fuck session probably only lasted ten minutes. "Mrs Jones," I screamed, "I'm cumming get off."

She must not have heard me because she just continued to bounce up and down my cock. Luckily, I managed to yank it out just in time. She whimpered as I came all over my stomach. Some strands of sperm flying all the way up to my chest.

I was mad because she had almost caused us to sin and lest my sperm be wasted, I grabbed the back of her head and forced her mouth down to my stomach. She did a good job licking up my sperm, even going so far as to lick a glob out of my belly button.

Mrs Jones got off me and stood up. She had a dreamy, far off look on her face. She came out of her daze when the phone rang. "No, he's still not here," she said into the receiver before hanging up.

I headed out to the pool to cool off and practise swimming.

Tristan came home that night beaming. He had taken Mary's virginity. She had asked him to eat her and she had gotten so turned on, she had pulled him into her. He was upset that she still hadn't sucked his cock though.

--------------------

The next day, Mrs Jones pulled me into her bedroom. "Come on Chad," she said taking her robe off, "Lets fuck again before my husband gets here."

I knew what we were doing was wrong, but the sight of her nude body was too much to bear. I stripped and we jumped onto her bed. Just like yesterday, I ate her pussy and she sucked me off until I came. I liked cumming once in her mouth because I always seemed to last longer the second time and if she didn't mind, I wanted to fuck her for hours.

As my cum poured into her mouth, I looked over at the picture of Mr Jones again. This time I didn't feel guilty, instead I thought, "he can't give her what I can. fuck him."

I was lasting longer each time we got together. It took me close to half an hour to cum in her mouth that time. I repaid the favor by kissing and eating her pussy for a half hour. She came countless times before pulling me up onto her. She guided my cock into her pussy. I began working a little bit in at a time. Her hot body was completely engulfed by my large torso. This time I was in control. This was how it should be. "Fuck me Chad, fuck me," she said weakly. I could barely hear her as her head was buried in my chest. "Fuck me with your big cock."

I fucked her for fortyfive minutes. She moaned, screamed, panted, sighed, and begged as I experimented with various speeds and styles of fucking her. She liked every one. She took another inch this time and sometimes I fucked her with all ten inches, slow, fast, or sometimes I kept most of it in her pussy moving it around just an inch or so.

Mrs Jones had about a dozen orgasms as I fucked her. She was nearing another big one when I felt myself getting close. She was really into it. Her hips were rising to match my thrusts and she was squealing each time she took ten inches of my cock all the way in. "Mrs Jones, I'm close. I have to pull out."

I began to withdraw my dick, but Mrs Jones had other ideas. Her legs wrapped tightly around my butt and her pussy seemed to grip my cock holding it in. I could have broken free, but there wasn't time. Instead, I reversed course and slammed my cock into her as I came. My cum sprayed places in her pussy, so deep her wimp husband could never touch. I felt like I was claiming a prize as I filled her with my cum. Mrs Jones screamed as she came. I was thankful Tristan wasn't home or he would have heard her even upstairs or by the pool, she was so loud.

I pulled my shrinking cock from her pussy. It was soaked with our juices. A long strand of cum dangled from the tip to her labia. She was half comatose from the strength of her orgasm, so I just wiped off my cock on her pubic hair. I looked down at her pussy. Her legs were spread wide. The first time I had seen her pussy it was beautiful, now it was a gaping sperm filled hole. More of my sperm slowly slid out of her pussy like it was reluctant to leave. A cold chill ran up my spine. What had we done? We had committed adultery and it had felt great, but I was immediately overwhelmed with a sense of guilt. I ran from the room.

I avoided everyone that weekend. Luckily, I had to work a lot and it took my mind of my crises of conscience. My co-workers could tell something was bothering me and Sherie asked if I wanted to talk about it. I politely declined. She was a nice, decent girl and for the first time, I noticed how cute she was. The way her shoulder length red hair framed her freckle covered face gave her a sweet innocent look. I thought that if I ever felt better, I might ask her out.

Tina, on the other hand, knew I was upset about something but continued to bitch at me every chance she got.

Sunday, the sick feeling in my stomach deepened. The Jones family and I went to church together and the sermon was on "the sins of the flesh." I was horrified and I broke out in a cold sweat. I looked down past Tristan and Mr Jones at Mrs Jones. It didn't seemed to bother her at all. She seemed bored by the sermon. She caught my glance and winked at me. Our mortal souls were in peril and she winked at me! I felt like I was going to vomit.

Monday, I had off work. Tristan was going home for a week with his dad and they left early in the morning. Mrs Jones walked into my room naked as soon as they were gone. My face turned pale with fright, but my cock immediately started growing.

"No Mrs Jones we can't do this any more."

She looked surprised. "Why not Chad," she said grabbing her own nipples and toying with them, "don't you want me?"

I wanted her right then more then anything in the world, but I fought it. "No Mrs Jones. We're sinning. We need to confess. Didn't you listen to the sermon yesterday?"

She frowned like she couldn't remember anything the priest had said. I think she also noticed how adamant I looked. "I'll talk to the priest about what we're doing," she said leaving.

I immediately pulled down my shorts and looked at my blood engorged cock. I felt suddenly scared of my own penis. The urge to cum was growing as strong as my conscience. I wasn't sure if I could have held out another minute, especially all the way to the end of the summer. Oh my god! I thought, I'm alone with her until the end of the week.