Me & Mrs. Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to cool off, so I threw on my bathing suit and fled downstairs. I swore I could hear Mrs Jones moaning in her room, her voice softly calling my name. My face turned red and I could hear my heart beating in my ears. I stopped and turned towards her door, reaching for the knob. I needed to cum so badly.

I was saved by the phone ringing. It brought me out of my trance and I ran to the kitchen to grab it. It was Mary.

"Hi Chad," she said on the other end of the line. Amber and I are going to the beach and wanted to know if you wanted to tag along."

That was just what I needed, I thought to get me out of this house. "Sure I'd love to," I replied. "Good, meet us in a couple minutes, and Chad, Amber wants to know if everything is all right between you two."

"Of course it is. Why?" I asked. I thought I heard Amber sigh with relief on the other end, like she was listening in.

"She called you all weekend and you never called back."

"That's odd. I never got any messages. Tell her I'm sorry it's just a misunderstanding." We finished talking and I ran out the door lest my cock got the better of me again.

I met them on the beach a little later and helped the girls carry their things down near the water. Amber was wearing a bikini top and some really short shorts again. She wiggled out of her jeans. We talked for a few minutes and I apologized again. Then I didn't hear anything she said as the blood was rushing in my ears again.

Mary had been wearing a large T-shirt that almost reached her knees. As I talked to Amber, she arched her back and slowly pulled the shirt up over her body. She was wearing a skimpy string bikini almost as small as the one Mrs Jones liked to wear around the pool. The only difference was Mary's wasn't a g-string, but then, that kind of suit was illegal in public.

If Mrs Jones was perfection, Mary was the next best thing. She had large perfectly rounded breasts with large prominent nipples, Her whole body was a golden tan. Her pierced navel was the sexiest thing I had ever seen and it drove me crazy. Tristan was a lucky guy to be with such a beautiful girl and I was happy for him, though she probably needed a man sized cock to satisfy her. He had taken her virginity, but she still hadn't been fucked by real dick yet. My cock was hard and I shook my head to clear it of these evil thoughts.

I think Amber noticed me staring at Mary and she pulled me down near the water. Amber gave Mary a disgusted look as we passed her. Mary just smiled at me.

Amber and I walked along the beach holding hands. I'd never had so many women stare at me before. I was still using Tristan's bathing suit and it was too small. My cock had it bulging out obscenely. Amber seemed happy to be walking along next to me.

I looked down at her little body. I needed to get off. It wasn't adultery with her. We made a date for that night and walked back to our chairs. Mary was reading a book when we got back. Amber sat down in her chair and I excused myself for a swim. The ocean was calm that day and I was starting to gain confidence in my swimming. The cold water finally deflated my cock and I felt a lot better when I returned to the girls.

We sunned ourselves for a little while. My skin was turning bronzed from the sun and I thought the tan made me look really good. I tried not to think of Mrs Jones or Amber so I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Amber excused herself to go get a soda and asked if we wanted anything. We said, "no" and she headed up to the boardwalk. I heard Mary's book slam closed when Amber was gone.

"Chad," she asked. I opened my eyes. "What do you think of my new bikini?"

I looked at her. Her chair was facing me and I could see her entire firm, young body. She was sensuously rubbing sun tan lotion onto the exposed part of her big breasts. "I l-like it," I stuttered out, feeling my cock growing again. "Thanks," she said. "Tristan hasn't even seen me in it."

Her hands were now rubbing around her belly button and I could swear her eyes were flickering down towards my crotch. I started getting nasty thoughts about my friends girlfriend again and as it was getting late, I decided discretion was the better part of valor, so I excused myself. "Tell Amber I'll see her tonight," I said waving bye.

My cock was still hard as I walked through the fence out by the pool at Tristan's house. His mom was sitting by the pool drinking some kind of mixed drink and wearing her skimpy string bikini. I tried to avoid her, but she followed me inside.

"Chad, I spoke with the priest today."

Here it comes I thought, eternal damnation. "What did he say?"

He said that I'm the one sinning and I'm the adulterer. You've done nothing wrong." I sighed with relief.

"He also said that you're to keep fucking me," she said untying her bikini top.

"I don't believe you," I responded staring at her beautiful breasts.

"It's true Chad." She untied her bottoms and stood before me naked. "I told him that if I couldn't fuck you I'd divorce my husband and that is a far bigger sin in god's eyes. He said that you're not to fall in love with me because I am like the great whore of babylon and you should treat me like a slut."

In retrospect it was a mistake coming back here with my cock hard. I should have hopped back into the ocean or even performed the sin of masturbation this morning. I knew that her story seemed fishy. Her car was in the exact same place it had been this morning and I doubted a priest would let her confess on a phone. She was right about one thing though, she was the one committing adultery, not me.

Anyway, I snapped. That was the day my cock began to rule my life. The desire to get off and fuck women superseded everything else in my life including my morality. I never looked back. I had been half in love with her before that day, but now I saw her as the whore she was. I don't know what came over me, but I pushed her into her bedroom and threw her down on the bed on all fours. I was going to fuck her from behind like an animal. I pulled my shorts down and pointed my foot long cock at her pussy. Her pussy was glistening with desire.

"Hurry up and fuck me Chad."

"I'm going to fuck you like the slut-bitch you are," I said looking at her ass upthrust off the bed before me.

"Fuck the sins out of me."

I pointed the head of my cock at her labia. It seemed to quiver with desire for me. I worked the head up and down her slit, lubricating it with her juices. When it seemed wet enough, I pushed it in, watching as her pussy lips swallowed my cock. I began pushing more in with each thrust of my hips.

"I'm a whore for your big cock Chad," she screamed pushing her hips back to push more in.

In the old testament women who committed adultery were stoned to death. Nowadays, I just spank them. I pulled all but the head of my cock out of her pussy and I looked down at her smooth, round ass. It was a pale white compared to the well tanned rest of her body. I brought my hand down hard on her left cheek, punishing her for her infidelity.

SMACK, she jumped in surprise, pushing half my cock back into her pussy.

SMACK, I spanked her right cheek after pulling my cock almost all the way out again.

I looked down at her head. She was crying, and she was biting her knuckle to keep from crying out. She pulled her fist away from her mouth and said, "Please Chad, spank me some more. I deserve it."

I spanked both her cheeks five more times and she came around my cock on the last one. Then I got down to some serious fucking. I pushed about ten inches into her and began fucking her hard. I looked down at her ass cheeks, red and raw from her spanking. I put my hands on them and pulled them apart, looking down at her cute little ass hole.

I began toying around it with my thumb and she came again as I massaged the opening. I positioned my thumb on the opening and pressed down as I pulled my entire cock out of her pussy and held it at the opening of her lips. She cried out in pleasure as my thumb entered her ass, but her cries of pleasure turned to a yelp of pain as I slammed my entire cock into her pussy.

She struggled to get away from my dick, but I just held her still with my twelve inch cock buried in her pussy and my thumb stuck in her ass.

Unfortunately, my frustration from earlier in the day and the excitement of feeling my entire cock in her pussy for the first time caused my dick to spasm and I blew my load deep inside her, long before I was ready to quit fucking her.

She had another big orgasm when I came and I think she moaned in relief when my cock started shrinking, but I wasn't done yet.

She struggled to get my thumb out of her ass and my cock out of her pussy, but I just stayed in the exact same position as when I had cum. My cock quickly reversed course and began growing again. I felt filled with a feeling of power dominating this woman that I had never imagined possible.

She moaned as my cock grew to fill her pussy again. It had stretched out to accommodate me and was looser.

"God I love your cock," she moaned.

"So much you'd divorce your husband."

"Yes Chad, god yes," she cried. "He can't satisfy me like you can."

"It's not my fault you're a whore and your husband has a noodle for a penis," I said haughtily.

"I'll always be a whore for your cock Chad," she said.

And that being said, I fucked her for close to an hour. I slammed my thumb in and out of her ass in conjunction with my cock and I have no idea how many times the slut came. More that day then she ever had in her life, probably.

I came in her pussy again, but since I had never baptised her ass with my sperm, I pulled my cock out still shooting and hosed between her cheeks. I held her cheeks apart and watched as my sperm slowly slid down her crack into her open sphincter.

I left her lying like that in bed, face down, ass up, and I went to take a shower. She was still lying like that when I left on my date with Amber.

--------------------

Amber let me inside her house when I arrived. Mary was out. She smiled and told me she needed a few more minutes to get ready. I looked at her ass as she walked over to their small bathroom. Amber was wearing her too short shorts and had high heeled sandals on. Her belly was bare and I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Amber was a slut and she should be treated like a slut.

I turned and locked the door. I started stripping and I could see her putting make up on in the mirror. My cock was hard in anticipation. Amber finished and came out of the bathroom. "So where are we going to....."

"We're staying in tonight," I told her. She didn't argue.

I took her in my arms. Her entire body was engulfed by mine as I bent down and kissed her passionately. My hands unbuttoned her shorts and I slid them down over her hips. Soon she was as naked as I was and I sat down on her bed pulling her between my legs. I pushed her down and guided her head to my cock. Now that she knew what I could do to her after sucking me off, she attacked my cock.

Amber swallowed my big knob and teased it with her tongue. She started sucking more in and she managed to swallow eight inches. I wanted to cum in her pussy this time and I was just using her mouth to lubricate my shaft. When I felt I was well juiced, I pulled her head off my cock.

"You haven't cum yet," Amber said trying to put her lips back around my cock.

I didn't say anything, I just picked her up and sat her on the bed. She parted her legs in anticipation as I knelt between them. I attacked her pussy with my mouth. I was just trying to lubricate her and I didn't care if she came or not, but she had a couple small orgasms as I ate her.

When I thought she was ready, I stood up and looked at her. She was panting heavily and she had a stupid grin on her face. I leaned down and pointed my cock at her pussy. She looked frightened as she looked at it, but she said, "Put it in, but please, take it slow."

I grinned as I claimed my second pussy. I moved my cock head around her labia and for the first time I realized how much smaller her pussy was then Mrs Jones'. It was like I was fucking a midget, I thought as I pushed the knob in.

"Ow," she cried jumping a little as the head entered her. "Your so fucking thick."

This was going to take a while, but I wasn't in a hurry. I let her pussy stretch around my cock head and then I slowly started moving the head in and out of her pussy. She started raising her hips and moving them around on my knob, so I pushed in another inch. It took her about five minutes to get used to that one, before I pushed in another.

And so it went, inch by inch. It took thirty minutes to get half my cock in her pussy. I grabbed her head and held her eyes locked to mine as I began fucking her with half my cock. She had a huge orgasm as are eyes met.

I tried to push more in, but she would just grimace with pain with each attempt until I gave up. Her body just wasn't built for big cock. I had to satisfy myself by fucking her with only half my cock.

I put my hands under Amber's ass cheeks and lifted her up. Her weight was nothing to my strong arms and I lifted her up and down my cock rapidly. Her arms were around my back and I felt her nails digging into me as she came, her legs flailing around my waist.

I carried Amber over to the wall and braced her against it as I fucked her. She came constantly screaming with each orgasm. Her juices were flowing down the six inches of my cock stuck outside of her pussy until my balls were soaked. "Do you like my cock?" I whispered in her ear.

"I love it Chad. I've never been fucked like this."

"Your a slut for my cock Amber."

She hesitated at first then said, "Yes, god yes Chad. I'm your slut."

As she said that I came, grunting as I did. My sperm didn't have any place to go in her tight little pussy, so it just spurted out the sides around my cock. Unfortunately, I got more on myself then on her.

I carried Amber over to the bed and I dropped her on it. I pulled out and looked around for something to clean the sperm off my legs and crotch. I grabbed her half-shirt off the floor and wiped up my sperm with it, before throwing it back down.

I looked over at Amber. Her make up was smeared and her hair was a mess. Her legs were splayed out and she seemed to be having difficulty closing them. Her pretty little pussy was now a gaping sperm filled hole.

She looked up at me as I began putting my clothes on. "Chad. I love you."

"Thanks," I said before leaving.

I bumped into Mary on my way out. We exchanged greetings and I heard her gasp as she saw Amber lying there on the bed, her legs open.

--------------------

When I got home, I didn't even bother going to my room. With Tristan gone I would be sleeping in Mrs Jones' bed that week.

I turned the light on in her room. Mrs Jones was lying on the covers of the bed. She was sleeping naked and her ass was still thrust up a little. The fucking slut hadn't even cleaned herself up, I thought, noticing the dried sperm still between her ass cheeks.

I decided to fuck her again. I stripped off my clothes and pointed my cock at her. It hung limply over my hand. I shook it and it only swelled a little. A wave of fear shot through my body. Had I broken something? Was what I was doing wrong and god was punishing me? Maybe, my powers were limited. I had already cum three times that day, once less then thirty minutes ago. I could be approaching the limits of my endurance, but I wasn't about to give up yet.

I decided to use this as a sign. If god didn't want me fucking sluts he wouldn't make my cock hard. If what I was doing was right, my dick would get hard and I would fuck all the sluts I wanted. I knew which one I was routing for.

I lifted her head and put her lips on my cock. She sleepily opened her mouth and sucked the head in. Her hot mouth rejuvenated my cock a little, but it was still soft and floppy. I felt panicky, I wasn't ready to stop conquering women.

I saw dried sperm on the shaft and I smirked as the slut cleaned both my and Amber's juices of my cock. It started growing at that thought, becoming fully erect.

"Time to fuck you again," I said. She lazily rolled over on her back and I yelled, "Like a dog bitch. On your knees like a dog."

She jumped and rolled over obeying me. I crawled on the bed and kneeled behind her for the second time that day. I placed the head of my cock against her labia and she jerked her body away. "Watch it Chad, I'm sore down there."

I tried again several times, unsuccessfully. I looked down at my cock. I couldn't let an erection go to waste. I moved my gaze from my cock to her ass. Her cute little ass-hole stared back at me.

I had never thought about fucking someone in the ass before, but as I looked down at her sphincter, I knew it was virgin territory and I should claim it for my own.

I got off the bed and grabbed a bottle of suntan lotion of her bureau. I returned to my position behind her and poured a dollop of lotion on my finger. I began gently massaging the lotion onto her rosebud, slowly moving my fingers in circles to stimulate it. I poured more in as I pushed the tip of my finger inside her ass. It was still stretched a little from my thumb-fucking earlier and she seemed to enjoy the feeling as she moaned into the pillow.

The smell of coconuts assaulted my nose as I poured more lotion onto my middle and index fingers. I pushed them in, feeling her tight hole squeezing my fingers.

You're going to fuck my ass, aren't you Chad?" she asked.

"Yes I am. Do you object?"

"No. My body belongs to you."

"Good," I said trying to stretch my fingers out in her rectum. I poured some lotion down between them.

I thought she was as lubricated as she was going to get, so I pulled my fingers out. I watched as her little brown hole closed back up after my fingers left. It glistened with lotion. I poured a large amount of lotion along the length of my cock and I began oiling it up, until it too was soaked. I then pushed my cock head down, placing it next to her ass-hole.

I looked over at the pictures of Mr Jones and Tristan. They were angled away from me. I grabbed the picture of Mr Jones and faced it towards my cock. I wanted him to see what I was doing to his wife. The image in the picture looked down at her ass, a stern, disapproving look perpetually frozen on his face. I grabbed the picture of Tristan on the table and faced it down, so that my friend wouldn't have to see what I was doing to his mother. Then I shrugged and set him back up next to his dad. Tristan might learn something.

I returned my attention to my cock and I pushed the head down against her sphincter. At first, it refused to open, so I pushed harder and eventually it stretched out wide enough to get the head in. She groaned as I penetrated her, her rectum closing tight over the head.

"Your cock is splitting me in two," she said before biting the pillow.

I was as patient fucking her ass as I was fucking Amber's pussy. I held the head in for five minutes so that she could get used to it. When she started pushing her hips back on my cock, I knew she was ready. I pushed another inch in.

She cried out as the thick part under the head penetrated her. I noticed tears were rolling down her cheeks and she was sobbing. This was the thickest part and the worst. It took her ten minutes to get used to my cock. It was easier going after that.

I began fucking her ass with two inches, pushing a little more in with every couple of thrusts. Several times, I had to stop and let her get used to my dick, and in the long run,she managed to take eight inches.

I pushed, but I couldn't get any more in. I wanted to feel my entire cock buried in her ass and I cursed the physical limitations of women's bodies. Because of her size, I would show Amber mercy, but I vowed to have my entire cock in Mrs Jones ass by the time her husband and son returned next weekend.