Me & Mrs. Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hand on the small of her back and I began steadily fucking her. I loved fucking her ass. It wasn't as wet as her pussy, but it was hot and incredibly tight. I moved my free hand down between her legs and I began massaging her clit. I vowed that no matter how long it took, every woman I fucked, in whatever hole, would have at least one orgasm. Mrs Jones had three before my cum erupted into her ass.

I withdrew my cock and sighed. I felt drained and my orgasm had been weak. I was tired and it had been a long day. Her rosebud closed a little, and I noticed my sperm rise up and spill out the rim. It quit closing shut and remained an open hole about the size of a quarter.

Without a word to her, I rolled over and went to sleep.

I fucked both Amber and Mr Jones regularly until the middle of August. On weekdays, I did Mrs Jones and Amber had me on weekends. Poor Amber could never take more then half my cock. Her body just wasn't able to accommodate me. Mrs Jones on the other hand, could take it all, anywhere I wanted to put it.

It was almost the end of the season and my boss, Mr Stoukalas, through a staff party and everyone got stupid drunk. I had made two promises to my mom before she would let me spend the summer at the beach. Stay away from alcohol and tramps. I kept one promise, but I don't think mom realized how many women were tramps. I thought Sherie might be different, so I invited her to the party.

She was cute, sweet, and she had a certain innocence about her that I found attractive. She had clearly liked me from the first day I started work and I think she was disappointed that it had taken me so long to ask her out. I found that I enjoyed her company.

I couldn't believe how stupid people seemed when they got drunk. Tina, the bitch, was there with her fiance, Derek. He was a big white guy like me and I liked him. I didn't know how he put up with Tina, but then she was nice to everyone but me. They were the first interracial couple I had ever seen, but they were both attractive and looked good together. Neither of them turned down many free drinks that night and they were shit-faced. Sherie was getting drunker and drunker as the night wore on and she was also becoming a lot more affectionate. One part of her body was always touching mine and she was always smiling at me.

Mr Stoukalas called it a night and we left the party. Tina and Derek announced they had beer back at their house and would throw a late night party.

The waitresses, cooks, and the rest of the staff headed to Tina and Derek's place to continue partying. Everyone continued to drink and act stupid. It got worse the drunker they got. Over the years, I've found alcohol to be a useful tool in getting women to loosen up, but I've never understood why people drink too much.

I was enjoying my time with Sherie. She was nice, funny, and affectionate. Affectionate, in a friendly way, not in a slutty way. I thought Sherie was the type of girl you can have a decent relationship with. Tina, on the other hand was a tramp. Tina and Derek were dancing and I saw Derek reach up under her blouse and remove her bra.

At one point during the night, Sherie dropped her beer and I made an unsuccessful attempt to grab it before it spilled on the carpet. I was cleaning it up when Tina threw me a wash cloth and said, "Who invited you anyway?" What a bitch.

The party was winding down. Sherie and I were slow dancing. Her head was leaning against my chest. It was actually the most intimate non-sexual time I had spent with a woman up until then. I looked up and noticed that all our coworkers had left. Tina was leading Derek into her bedroom. She was pulling him by the waist band of his shorts and the poor fool looked like he could barely stand.

I looked down at Sherie. She looked up at me and our eyes met. Her lips parted and her eyes closed half way. I leaned down and gently kissed her lips. She moaned contentedly as our first kiss progressed and my cock got hard.

I politely pulled my hips away from her so that she wouldn't feel my erection and get embarrassed by my arousal. My cock was screaming to be released. It hadn't been denied for over a month. Evil thoughts were popping into my head. Fuck her. Take advantage of her, she's drunk. She's a slut like all the rest. Only she wasn't. She was a nice, decent girl and I resisted my urges. I would take my frustration out on Mrs Jones when I got home.

Then something unexpected happened. Sherie stuck her tongue in my mouth. It startled me at first, but I recovered and frenched her back.Sherie's hand moved down to caress my ass before running up under my shirt along my back.

My hands went from holding her gently to gripping her tight as I pulled her body into mine. Now it was her turn to to be startled as she felt my cock against her belly. I looked around for the nearest place I could fuck my new slut and I saw the bathroom door was open. I reached down, cupped her ass and lifted her into my arms. She had a look of disbelief on her face as her hand moved between our bodies to feel the length of my cock. I carried her into the bathroom and shut the door.

I set her down and pulled my shirt off over my head. Sherie seemed delighted at the sight of my bare chest. She ran her hands up and down my torso feeling along the ridges of my muscles.

"God Chad," she said. "I wished you had asked me out sooner. Your bodys incredible."

"You haven't seen the best part yet," I said unbuttoning my shorts. She watched expectantly as I let go of them and they fell to the floor.

"Fuck," she said in her cute Southern accent, while staring at my cock proudly pointing at her belly. "I thought you were playing some kind of trick on me."

I reached out and untucked her conservative blouse from her shorts as she reached out and grabbed my cock. Her fingers didn't even meet as they wrapped around my shaft. She was stroking it as I pulled her shirt off.

I bent down and kissed her again as my hands undid her shorts and pulled them down. I felt between her legs. her panties were wet with desire. I removed them also and stepped back. I stared at her nude body as she stared at mine. Her skin was pale and freckled like most red heads. Sherie had a very narrow waist, which widened as it turned into her larger hips. Her breasts were full and medium sized, but they looked large on her thin frame. Her nipples were a beautiful, rose color, that blended into her skin. Overall, a very attractive package.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. She resisted at first, but relented and fell to the floor before my cock.. She just kneeled there and stared at my cock, seemingly still in awe over its size.

"What do you want Chad?" she asked.

"I want you to suck on my cock."

She looked at it hesitantly, then she reached out with both hands and grabbed it again. "I've never done this before," she said leaning forward.

"You've got to start somewhere," I said grabbing her head and pulling her forward so that my cock head slid along her cheek.

"I'm only doing this because I really like you Chad," she said moving back to kiss the head of my cock.

"I really like you too," I replied grinning down at her. I saw her lick her lips, wetting them in anticipation, before her tongue flicked out and ran around the tip of my cock.

Sherie tried, and to give her credit, she was pretty good for a first time cock-sucker. I closed the lid on the toilet and sat down with Sherie kneeling between my legs, her head bobbing up and down in my lap. She could only swallow about half my cock and she used her hands to stroke the other half. Her eyes were closed and she was purring contentedly, so I think she enjoyed it. However, I was growing impatient and it was late, so I pulled her head off my cock and I stood up.

She looked at me not sure what I wanted to do next. I moved her over to the sink and lifted her up onto it. It was my turn to kneel between her legs.

"I've never done this before either, Chad," she said a little shakily.

I didn't say anything, instead I just went to work on her pussy. I heard her say, "Oh my," as my tongue touched her labia. I moved up to her clit and I pushed one finger in her pussy as I teased her clit with my tongue. She began pushing her pussy into my face and she started muttering, "Wow! Fuck yes. so good. I feel funny. Something happ... I'm cumming." Sherie screamed as she had a big orgasm. One of her hands was gripping the edge of the counter and the other was grabbing my hair as she ground her crotch into my face.

I guessed she was well lubricated now, so I stood up between her legs. "I've never cum before," she said staring at me with a look of such adoration, that it unnerved me a little.

The counter was the perfect height for my dick, so I just pointed the head between her legs and pushed. She stared down between us fascinated by what she saw. Her labia opened wide, stretching around the head and then it was in. My cock had claimed its third pussy.

I didn't move for a while. I figure it must be pretty intimidating to a woman to see a foot long cock sticking out of them and I liked to watch their reactions. I just stood there feeling her pussy squeezing my cock's head. I'd let her ask for more when she was ready. "Am I bigger then your last boyfriend?" I asked.

She nodded still staring at the ten and a half inches sticking out between her legs. "Your penis is at least twice as big and a lot thicker."

"Call it a cock Sherie," I said moving the head around in her. She moaned and her legs flew around my back squeezing my waist, so I fed her another inch.

Sherie's hips were bigger and a lot more accommodating then Amber was. She was still nice and tight, but my cock slid in her a lot easier then it had Amber. I took it nice and slow though so she could get used to it. I managed to get eight inches in before I met resistance. I figured that with some practice, Sherie could handle all my dick, but she wasn't ready yet.

I began to slowly fuck her with all eight inches. Sherie just squeezed her legs around my back and put her hands on my shoulders as she laid back against the mirror. I ran my hands up to her breasts and caressed them gently. She moaned when I teased her rose-colored nipples. I bent down and took a nipple into my mouth, sucking it between my lips. She came again as I sucked on her nipples.

"Are you a slut Sherie?" I asked after she had recovered from her orgasm.

She looked at me with a look of horror. "No Chad. Your only the second man I've been with. Why do you ask such a thing?"

"Are you my slut?" I asked removing my cock from her pussy and slamming it in. She came again as I did.

"Y-yes Chad, I'm your slut, but only for you."

I think Mrs Jones liked being called a slut, but these young eighteen and nineteen year old girls always resisted admitting it. I think they were worried about their reputations are something.

I began fucking her hard. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my back as I began slamming my cock into her pussy. "I love your cock Chad," she screamed. "I'm a slut for your big cock." That was better, now she was getting into it.

I fucked her like that for a good fifteen minutes and she came several more times before I felt my balls contracting. She had another big orgasm as I blew my load in her pussy.

I wasn't even finished cumming when Derek opened the door and ran into the bathroom looking all wild eyed. He was naked and I must say the closest thing I'd seen to a real man like me, then or since. His cock was erect and glistening with Tina's juices. It was almost as fat as mine and close to eight inches long. Still his was only two thirds as big as me.

He looked at us for a second, then his eyes glazed over and he ran for the toilet. He barely managed to get the seat up before he vomited into it. I looked at Sherie as the smell washed over us. She didn't look so good herself. Sweat was beaded on her brow and her eyes were half closed.

I picked Sherie up and carried her into the living room, laying her gently on the couch. She was soon fast asleep. I returned to the bathroom to get our clothes. Derek was on the floor dry heaving. He saw me and stared at my cock for a second before passing out. He looked disgusting. vomit was around his lips and one hand was dangling in the toilet. His penis had deflated and soon he started snoring. I shook my head and left.

I did what I could to cover Sherie's nude body with her clothes and I was putting mine on when I heard Tina's voice in the bedroom. "Derek, where the fuck are you? I haven't cum yet. Get back here and fuck me."

A shiver of excitement ran up my spine when I heard the bitch's voice. Tina was in her bedroom and Derek had left her hanging.

--------------------

I smirked and I once again removed my clothing. I walked over to Tina and Derek's bedroom and peeked inside. It was dark, but the light from the living room illuminated the bedroom enough for me to see. Tina was lying on her stomach on the bed, her ass was thrust up a little.

I didn't think black women got tans, but Tina's ass was a lot whiter then the rest of her brown-skinned body. I walked over to the bed to get a better view. Her ass was perfectly shaped, her skin smooth and unblemished. I found even her back to be extremely sexy. In fact, the only thing not sexy about Tina was her bitchy personalty, but then again, you don't fuck their personality.

I think my shadow fell across the bed, because the next thing I knew Tina said, "Derek, get your ass in bed and fuck me now. Why did you run off like that anyway?"

I didn't say anything. I just kneeled on the bed between her legs. I swear I don't remember ever seeing my cock this hard. It wanted to fuck this bitch more then anything.

I grabbed her hips and I pulled her up on her hands and legs. I pushed my cock down so that it was resting against her pussy.

"Oh god Derek," she moaned pushing back against my dick, "hurry up and fuck me with that big dick."

I teased her with just the tip for a few seconds and I almost laughed when she growled in frustration. I quit teasing and I pushed the head in. It went in nice and easy. Derek had loosened her up for me.

"Oh Derek," she moaned, "your cock feels bigger then normal. I love it." Tina's pussy felt fantastic. It seemed to milk my cock as I slid more and more into her. It was also one of the hottest pussies I'd ever fucked. Tina was loving every minute of it. She was muttering profanities and moaning. I stopped pushing my cock in when I thought I had penetrated her as deep as Derek could. I began slow fucking her and then I couldn't resist pulling the old thumb in her ass trick. Her rectum was loose and I knew she wasn't a back door virgin. My thumb pushed her over the edge and I felt her pussy clamp around my cock lubricating me with her cum.

I fed her another inch and she squealed in delight as she came again. "God Derek," she screamed, "I haven't ever cum like his before." Then I gave her another inch, sliding a good ten inches into her.

"Derek you ass-hole, what the fu- aaah," a large orgasm cut her off. When she recovered I was still fucking her hard. "D-Derek w-hat ever it is your shoving in my pussy pull it out now."

Her pussy didn't want to relinquish my cock despite her words, but I pulled it out and it made a popping sound as it left her pussy. I got up and walked around to the head of the bed. "Whatever you say Tina."

She looked up off the bed at my face. Her eyes going wide with shock. "CHAD! Oh my god. You ass hole. How dare you. Mother fuck..."

The best way to shut a bitch up is to shove your cock in her mouth. The next time her lips parted to say something, I pushed the head of my cock in.

Up until that point I think she thought I had shoved some kind of object into her pussy. She gave a cry that was muffled by my cock sliding between her lips. I saw her eyes cross as she looked down the length.

We stayed like that for several minutes, the head of my cock in her mouth as she stared along my rod. Her eyes slowly traveled up my torso taking in my physique. She saw me looking down at her and when our eyes met, I felt her tongue lick around the head of my cock.

Tina's tongue seemed to explore every inch of my fat knob from licking over the slit to licking just under the hood. She withdrew my cock head from her mouth so that she could look at it closely. She stared at it for a while, before kissing it and taking more into her mouth. Tina slid around on the bed so that she was laying on her stomach facing me and her lips could get a better grip on my cock. Tina began deep throating me. Taking first, the eight inches she was used to and then she pushed the envelope and swallowed two more. This was quickly turning into one of the best blow jobs of my life and I groaned as her head bobbed up and down my cock.

Eventually, I felt my cock began to swell as I approached orgasm and she increased her pace. Her mouth felt like a vacuum trying to suck the sperm up from my balls and after a few minutes I came in her mouth. My cock pumped sperm into her mouth for thirty seconds and she didn't spill a drop. She just continued to suck until my cock was dry and it went limp in her mouth.

I wasn't finished with her yet. I wanted to cum in her pussy and I knew I would need a little while to recharge. I crawled into bed next to her. I kissed Tiina, my hands and mouth exploring every inch of her body. I loved her big brown breasts. Her nipples were dark patches against her light brown skin. They were fat and long, erect with desire, and she moaned like crazy as I sucked on them.

Tina seemed absolutely fascinated with my cock and her hand never let go of it as I explored her body. Soon it stiffened up again.

"I've never seen anything like this Chad," she said stroking my cock.

I crawled on top of her, her big breasts mashing against my chest as I placed my cock on her pussy. "Please fuck me again," she begged.

I felt the tip of my cock rubbing against her engorged clit. I moved it down and it easily slid into her again. I pushed ten inches in and I began pistoning my hips. Her hips were rising to match my thrusts. She writhed around beneath me like a bitch in heat and her hands caressed up my back and down to my ass cheeks. Tina was certainly not a lame fuck.

After a good ten minutes of this I pulled out and arched my back. I slammed my entire cock into her pussy. "That's for being such a bitch to me," I said through gritted teeth.

Tina screamed as she took it all and it wasn't from pain, she had cum again. "T-that's only cause I wanted you the first time I saw you," she told me. "I knew you'd be good Chad and your the best fuck ever. I was so pissed off when I saw you with Sherie tonight."

This bitch really liked to talk and it took another orgasm to shut her up. I continued to fuck her hard and fast, my balls slapping against her thighs, until I came. I bellowed as my cum exploded in her pussy. She came again when I did.

I rested for a minute before withdrawing my cock. When I tried, her legs clamped around my back holding me in. "Damn-it Chad," she said looking at me. "I'm not going to be satisfied with Derek any more. We only have a week of summer left. Your going to have to fuck me every day."

I pulled her legs apart and withdrew my cock. Without a word I left her bedroom. I grabbed my clothes and quickly got dressed. I peeked in the bathroom to check on Derek. He was starting to stir, so I quickly left. Sherie was still fast asleep on the couch. Her blouse had fallen on the floor and I could see her pussy. Sherie's legs were open and her thighs were red from the fucking I had given her. Her crotch was covered in a layer of dried sperm. I covered her back up as best I could and I walked out the door.