Me & Mrs. Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was coming up as I walked home and I whistled as I walked down the boardwalk. That night had been a good one for me.

I'll explain later, but the following week was an unstable one for me. The next day at work, Tina smiled and winked at me. She tried to get me alone in the freezer, but I ignored her. She never bitched at me again. Instead, she followed me around begging me to fuck her again. I ignored the bitch to teach her a lesson. Not fucking her again was one of the hardest things I'd ever done. I just let her beg.

The morning after the party I slept late. I woke up with an erection around noon and I went to find Mrs Jones. There was a note from her to Tristan explaining that she had to go home for the night and would be back tomorrow. I was disappointed, but there was always Amber or I could fuck Sherie again tonight.

I was working the mid-shift that day and as I walked to work, I looked at all the bikini clad women on the beach, and I wondered how I could go back to attending an all boys school. Classes started a week from today.

I arrived at work and immediately I was busy on the grill. Tina was working the same shift and started flirting with me. I ignored her. Around mid-day, I think she finally realized I was going to have nothing to do with her and I swear she turned white for a second. Sherie arrived later for the night shift. She looked a little pissed at me for leaving her nude on the couch at Tina's but one smile from me, she melted and smiled back.

Since Sherie was working the night shift, I decided to fuck Amber that night. I walked home and quickly showered. I threw on a tank top that left my muscular arms bare and some shorts and I headed out for Amber's house.

I stopped by Playland to see Tristan. Between Mary and work, my best friend wasn't around as much as I hoped, but all that would change when we got back to school. Tristan was busy so we didn't get to talk much. He had spent the day at the beach with Mary and gone straight to work. Tristan had confessed to me that he was in love with Mary and he was becoming more depressed as the end of the summer approached.

I let him and my dick got hard as I thought about fucking Amber in a few minutes. When I got to her house I knocked on the door. Mary answered.

"Hi Chad," she said. "Amber got called into work tonight. She won't be back until later. You can wait if you'd like."

I said, "sure," and entered her house. Mary hadn't changed after going to the beach today. Her blonde hair was tied back on her head. She was wearing her skimpy string bikini top and sweat pants, that hung low on her hips, so that you could see the top of her bikini bottoms. I found it to be one of the sexiest looks, I'd ever seen. Her tan stomach with her peirced navel drove me crazy.

Mary sat in the chair opposite me and we chatted about Tristan and Amber. Mary all but admitted that she was in love with Tristan also. I had trouble looking her in the eyes as we spoke, my eyes kept wondering down to her incredible body. Her own eyes were wondering over me too. I saw her looking at my bare arms and then her eyes moved down to my crotch.

I started to get hard again. As my cock grew in my shorts, I stared at her breasts. She must have been excited because I noticed the outline of her aureola appear under her bikini top. Then, as my cock swelled, her nipples became erect, until they were rock hard and straining at her top. I looked back up at her face. Her eyes were open wide as she stared at my crotch and her lips were parted slightly. She was breathing heavy and neither of us had spoken for several minutes.

Finally, I broke the silence. "Would you like to see it?" I asked.

"See what?"

"My cock. You've been staring at my crotch since I got here."

Mary blushed. "I don't think I should," she said.

"We don't have to tell Tristan and there's no harm in just looking."

"Alright then show it to me,"she said suddenly.

"Both Tristan and Amber told me how big you are, but I won't believe it until I see it."

"Very well then," I said standing and walking over to her. At that time I had no intentions of fucking her. I just had a strong urge to show her my cock. I had seen Tristan's little penis and I wanted Mary to know how big I was. My only concern was trying to stuff it back in once it was out.

I don't know why, but I removed my shirt. Mary's eyes flickered all over my chest like she was seeing me for the first time, though she had seen me topless on the beach.

I teased her when I got to my shorts. I unbuttoned them and slowly pulled the zipper down. I let my shorts fall to the ground and she gasped when she saw the bulge in my underwear. I pulled out the waist band and quickly yanked my underwear down under my balls. She jumped back as my cock seemed to leap out at her like a snake striking at its prey. It was my turn to gasp with relief as my cock was freed. It turned rock hard and hovered before her, pointing at her face. Damn, I was proud of it.

Once again I felt an overwhelming since of pride as I exposed myself to someone new and watched her reactions to seeing my penis for the first time. Mary had been leaning forward expectantly while I removed my shorts and when my cock had struck out at her she had jumped back in shock, her eyes opening wide and a look of disbelief appearing on her face. When she recovered, she leaned forward again, staring closely at my cock.

"Oh Chad it's even bigger then I imagined."

"You can touch it if you want," I said and when I saw her hesitate I added, "No harm in just touching."

Mary acted a little nervous, like she was scared of it, but she tentatively stuck out her index finger and touched the head of my cock. She ran her finger down the side of my rod and back up to the tip. Then she made a circle with her thumb and index finger and unsuccessfully tried to push my cock through the hole. "Your cock has to be at least three times as big as Tristan's," she said in awe.

Mary went crazy touching my cock and brought her other hand up. Soon she was running both hands all over my shaft examining every square inch from the helmet to cupping my balls to see how heavy they were.

I was starting to go crazy also. I still hadn't plan on fucking her until she touched my dick and when she did, the evil thoughts returned; Mary's a slut like all the rest. Get her to blow you. Fuck her. Screw Tristan, he can't please her like you can. She's a tease, fuck her hard.

I moved between her legs and she leaned forward, her head just inches from my cock as she sat on the couch. She was examining me closely, her fingers feeling along one of my big blue veins as her eyes followed along. "Chad," she said, 'Amber tells me that you always give her several orgasms."

"Yes," I replied, "I know many ways to make a woman cum."

"I can't seem to cum. Tristan tries, but he can't seem to give me one. When can I expect it to happen?"

"Probably never," I said. "I love Tristan like a brother, but he just doesn't have the right stuff for satisfying a woman."

"Oh," said Mary a look of disappointment on her face.

Mary's face was inches from my pee slit. It was oozing pre-cum from all the stroking my cock was getting. "Why don't you kiss it Mary?" I asked.

I knew she wanted to, but she said, "No I can't do that."

"Why?" I asked. "It's the same as touching it, only your using your mouth instead of your fingers."

Mary seemed to think about it for a minute and then she planted a quick kiss on the top of the head. She removed her mouth and looked up at me smiling at what she had done. Then the grin left her face and she bet down and kissed it again. Mary then started kissing my entire cock. She let it slide along her cheek as she kissed down the shaft. Mary lifted my cock up and kissed my balls, then back up my shaft to the head.

"Suck on it Mary," I ordered, knowing that she had always refused to suck off Tristan.

"I don't think I can do that," she replied.

I held her face between my hands, tightly so that she could feel my strength. I moved her head up so that she could look me in the eyes. I rested the head of my cock on her lips. "Suck on it Mary and I will give you orgasms like you've never imagined possible."

She gulped and opened her mouth, taking my cock inside.

There is no such thing as a bad blow job, but some women are a lot better then others. Mary was a natural cock-sucker. Once she made up her mind to do something, she put every thing she had into it. She attacked my cock with a gusto that I had only seen from Mrs Jones before.

Mary was simply amazing. She attacked my knob, licking all around it and teasing the pee slit with her tongue. Then she swallowed four inches, then five, then six. When she reached seven, she gagged and withdrew her head. She gasped for breath and she seemed disgusted with herself. Then with a look of determination, Mary arched her back and went down on me again. My cock slid into her throat. She paused at ten inches and then she pushed herself forward, her lips coming to rest on my pubic hair as she swallowed it all.

I've got to say, I was most impressed. Mary had to come up for air again and she looked up at me proudly, a look of triumph in her eyes. "You like sucking on that big dick, don't you?" I asked.

"I love it Chad," she responded, licking saliva off her lips. "I never thought I would like this, but I do."

Mary returned to deep throating me. Her lips were locked tightly around my cock as she bobbed her head. I leaned down and untied her bikini top. She was bent over so I couldn't get a good view of her breasts, so I just rested my hands on her shoulders and enjoyed the blow job.

It lasted about forty minutes. I used to miss the ability to cum quickly, but I found that the longer I took to cum, the better my orgasm was in the long run. I looked down at my cock. When I could see it, it was glistening, swollen red with blood, and growing bigger. I felt my balls tighten up. "I'm cumming," I groaned.

Mary clamped her lips around the tip of my cock and she used one hand to steady the base and the other to stroke my cock as she waited for me to cum. The slut wanted it in her mouth. My cock exploded in her mouth. My sperm shot out the tip, filling her mouth more quickly then she expected. The size of my orgasm apparently caught her off-guard. She briefly lost control and some sperm squirted out the sides of her mouth. She moaned in frustration and clamped her mouth over my dick again.

She milked every last drop from my cock. Her hand never quit stroking me and I had to remove my cock from her mouth to her protests. I don't know what religion Mary was, but she would have made a great Catholic girl, She didn't waste a drop of my sperm. Her tongue even lapped up the sperm around her mouth.

I pulled Mary up and I looked down at her beautiful breasts. They were large and perfect for her body. She had large prominent nipples. I bent over and kissed her breasts. She caressed the back of my head as I took her nipples into my mouth, biting them gently.

I reluctantly relinquished her breasts and I began kissing down her belly. I kissed her belly button and the sexy ring she had in it. Finally, I kneeled before her.

She looked very alluring standing there topless wearing only sweat pants. I looked up at her. She was breathing heavy and I could see her breasts rising and falling. I moved my head to look at her waist and I brought my hands up to her waist band. With a quick pull that startled her, I yanked the sweats to the floor and she stepped out of them.

Mary was wearing nothing, but the panties of her string bikini. I could see her crotch was already soaked with anticipation. I looked up at her and leaned forward as I took the string in my mouth and pulled it untied.

I gasped when her panties fell to the floor. Mary had completely shaved her pussy to fit into the bikini. I hadn't seen a woman with a shaved pussy before and I reached out to run my hand over it almost as intently as she had run her hands over my cock. Her knees started shaking when I touched her.

I pushed Mary back towards the couch until she sat down. I gently tugged on her knees and crawled between them when she spread her legs. I leaned forward and blew on Mary's pussy. I was teasing her and already she was raising her crotch trying to reach my mouth. I looked up her fantastic body. She was looking down at me, a look of anticipation on her face. She licked her lips just as I clamped my mouth down on her shaved pussy.

Mary squealed with delight and pulled my head deeper into her pussy. She began fucking my face almost as fast almost as I could lick. "God your good Chad," she panted. "Why can't Tristan be this good? Eat my pussy."

She was moaning and bucking wildly as I moved up to her clit. I slid my fingers into her and as promised I delivered up an orgasm. "C-chad that's it. Yeah baby. Your making me cum. I'm cumming."

Mary's thighs gripped my head so hard it hurt and my face got soaked as she came. I didn't stop there and I continued to show her everything I knew about eatting pussy. After the first orgasm the rest were easy.

I quit eating her pussy after giving her about five orgasms. Then I leaned back and kneeled again. Their couch was low to the ground and I had to bend over to eat her, but as I kneeled, I found it was just the right height to fuck her. My cock was hard again and it was pointed right at her pussy.

It was at that moment that I had an attack of conscience. All I have to do is thrust out with my hips and I could fuck Mary, but did I want to fuck the girl my bestfriend was in love with? I had already fucked his mother. Mary made up my mind for me. Her legs wrapped around my waist and she pulled me forwards. It was the last time my conscience ever bothered me.

We both watched in fascination as the plum-sized head of my cock parted her labia and disappeared into her pussy. Her pussy squeezed around my cock and her muscles seemed to spasm inwards trying to pull more of my cock inside.

I fucked her nice and slow, feeding another inch into her pussy every couple of thrusts and she came with each additional inch. At first her orgasms seemed mild, but as I passed Tristan's cock's length, her orgasms got bigger. Mary was an amazing women. My cock met resistance at eight inches. I began slow fucking her, my cock managing to penetrate another quarter of an inch with each couple of thrusts. It took a half hour to get eleven inches in her.

"Your body was built for big cock," I said looking at her. She was sweating and breathing heavy, but she looked like she was in heaven.

"Yes Chad," she said. "I love big cock. I love your big cock. I feel like such a slut. Fuck me like a slut with your fat cock Chad."

I hadn't even prompted her, and she was admitting she was a slut. I began fucking her with eleven inches and she came every five strokes or so. Finally, after another twenty minutes, Mary looked down at my remaining inch and said, "I want it all Chad."

I pulled back and slammed my cock into her. As my entire cock entered her, I couldn't hold back any longer and I felt my cock began spurting her pussy full of my cum.

Mary gave a little yelp of pain from the last inch, but my orgasm triggered her to have a big one. She squeezed me tight as she shuddered around my cock.

I pulled my cock out of Mary's pussy and looked up at her. I was expecting to see the look of adoring, love that I had seen on both Amber's and Sherie's faces, but instead I was shocked to see a look of wanton lust on Mary's face. The sexy virginal girl was gone forever.

I sat beside her on the couch to rest. She immediately started tugging on my cock to make me hard again. "I want to try everything Chad. What else can you teach me?"

"Make me hard again and I'll fuck your ass," I said. Mary's eyes went wide when I said that and I think she had never even heard of anal sex before then, but she nodded eagerly and bent over to suck my cock into her mouth again. We were sitting like that when I noticed the door slowly opening. Amber came inside the room and smiled when she saw me. Then the smile changed to a look of absolute horror when she saw Mary's head bobbing up and down in my lap. I've never seen anyone look so betrayed before and tears started pouring down her cheeks. Amber turned and ran from the house. I didn't care. I was done with her.

Mary hadn't even heard her and I proceeded to fuck her ass as soon as my cock was rejuvenated.

---------------------

The end of the summer all the businesses are short of staff from everyone returning to school. I heard Tristan come in late that night and then he was up early and back to work.

I awoke with an impressive erection, despite my busy night with Mary and I walked downstairs, my cock bobbing before me.

I saw Mrs Jones pull up into the driveway and I smiled as she was going to solve my erection dilemma. The phone rang as she was coming into the door. I answered the phone. It was Mary. She sounded upset.

"Chad," she said, "Amber's on her way to tell Tristan about last night."

"Don't worry about it," I replied. "I'll handle it. I gotta go I'm kind of in the middle of something."

Mrs Jones had come in and fallen to the floor as soon as she saw my erection. She was sucking it all by the time I hung up the phone. I would just have to explain to Tristan that Mary was a slut and I had actually did him a favor. He deserved a nice, decent girl. I promptly forgot about him and I turned my attention to Mrs Jones.

I pulled her off my cock long enough to strip her. I didn't like her wearing clothes in my presence and then I pushed her back down to her knees.

Mrs Jones was still the best cock-sucker in the world and she had me ready to cum in under a half hour. "Here it cums slut," I said and at the same time the door burst open and Tristan was standing there looking furious.

Mrs Jones jerked when she heard the door and looked at her son with horror. Tristan looked down at his mom in time to see my cum spurt all over her face. It was a good orgasm and strand after strand of semen flew from my cock, landing on Mrs Jones' face and breasts.

I couldn't imagine what it must feel like to have someone with a penis three times my size fuck my girlfriend and then catch my mother giving him a blow job. Then again, I would never have to worry about that happening to me.

Tristan had already been crying when he entered the house. Now tears stated flowing down his cheeks and he collapsed to his knees. He struggled to get back up and he ran from the house. Mrs Jones also ran from the room. She fled up the stairs crying and I heard her bedroom door slam shut.

Strangely, I felt no remorse. In fact, I was pissed off at Tristan for stopping his mom from swallowing my cum. I walked upstairs and gathered up all my things and then I left the Jones' house for the last time that year.

If I had do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing, with the possile exception of locking the doors first. Losing a bestfriend was a small price to pay for all the sex I had that year.

Me and Mrs Jones: Epilogue

I still had six days until going home and I spent the remaining nights with either Sherie or Mary. I even enticed Amber to fuck me one more time and I spanked her for telling on me.

I caught a bus home and I spent a week with my parents before returning to school. When I got back to school, I found that Tristan had dropped out and all his stuff was gone. I dropped out two weeks later. I needed to be around women, I walked around with a permanent erection, and my balls ached for release. My parents were horrified, but I told them I was moving to the beach to do missionary work.

I hadn't even been back at the beach a day, when I found some new slut to get me off. I practically drowned her in sperm, I had built up so much in the last month.