Me & Mrs. Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Jersey shore is practically deserted in winter and I barely survived on the pussy I could get until the next summer rolled around.

By the end of last year, I had become a great swimmer and I got a job as a lifeguard this year. They get all the pussy they want and I swear I could have a different woman each night if I wanted to, but I prefer to fuck Mrs Jones. She's still the best fuck I ever had.

Tristan never told his dad what he had seen that day and he must of come to some kind of agreement with his mother to live the life style of his choice. I only saw him once again. He was coming out of a gay bar. I don't know what happened to him. He seemed to like women to much to be a closet homo, but then again you never know.

I never saw Sherie again. She had confessed that she was in love with me when I left last year and was broken hearted when I didn't reciprocate her feelings. I saw Tina a lot that summer and I amused myself by fucking all her friends. I broke down and spent a couple nights with her by the end of the summer.

Mary came back to the beach that year and Amber forgave her and spent a couple weeks at the beach too. I fucked Mar off and on that summer. When she wasn't fucking me, she was fucking someone else. Mary had turned into a complete slut. I think she was addicted to orgasms. One week Amber was down, I even caught her head buried between Mary's legs. I had my first threesome that night with two women.

I became buddies with another lifeguard that summer. His cock was almost as big as mine as was his ego. We gang-banged Mary many a night and I even shared Mrs Jones with him a couple of times. The rest of the summer we competed over women and I'm proud to say I edged him out for the most part.

Someday, I hope to marry. I'm looking for a nice decent woman like my mother, but so far they've all been a bunch of sluts. I know that somewhere out there is a nice, decent girl for me. Come on, I know you're out there.