Me & Ms. Jones Ch. 4

Story Info
He gets closer to busty neighbor and his sister.
2.1k words
4.57
155.3k
18
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a crazy day it had been. While swimming at the neighbor’s house, I see me incredibly attractive and very busty neighbor, Catherine Jones, masturbate. When I accidentally interrupt I get a handjob and a close-up of her massive tits. Later that night, I catch her just as busty daughter, Laura and my sister, Janey talk about it. One thing leads to another and they start to go at it. Once again I stumble in and get a great show from the two in action. It was topped off with a killer blowjob from the two of them. Yes, my sister was sucking my dick. I replayed these events in head allnight as I slept through the night. When I woke up the house was empty. Mom and Dad were out running errands and I guess Janey and Laura went shopping. It was such a beautiful day that I decided to go swimming next door at the Jones’ pool. When I opened the gate no one was there so I went in for a quick dip and then laid out in a lounge chair.

Time went on and the back door opened as Mrs. Jones, Catherine came out. She had a small robe on to cover herself. She had on a swimsuit underneath, so it looked like she had the same idea as me. “Great day out isn’t it?” she asked as she took of her robe and sat in the chair next to me. I didn’t know what to say, I was transfixed on her as she was in a 2 piece that barely contained her tits. They were spilling out of the side as she put suntan lotion on. I stammered that is was and hoped that my erection wasn’t too noticeable. We both sat there in the uncomfortable quiet for awhile. We had to be thinking that just 24 hours ago, we were both naked bringing the other to orgasm. She broke the silence with the very open ended “So what do we do now?”

Now maybe I was just full of myself after last night or I didn’t think about the possible repercussions. I stood up out of my chair, walked right next to the chair she was laying in and opened up the front of my trunks and pulled out my cock. The hard-on was staring her right in the face as we looked into each others eyes. She gave this wry little smile as she opened her mouth and deepthroated me.

I thought I was going to shoot my load right there. She kept my dick in her mouth as she licked the bottom of the shaft. She slowly let it slide out as her hands went around my back until she had hold of my ass. When the head was barely on her lips she started to bob furiously up and down the shaft. I reached down to let her boobs out of the somewhat constraining top. I started rolling the nipples in my fingers and this set her off. She started moaning, but she didn’t slow down her pace. the slurping noises were loud as she kept giving me an incredible headjob. My hands reached down further so I get my hands on her pussy. When I touched the crotch of her swimsuit it was soaked, she was so wet. I slid the suit to one side as I slipped a finger in and started pumping in and out.

“Oh God yes” she exclaimed, my fingering actually caused her to stop sucking me. She panted and moaned and then caught her breath and my dick disappeared in her lips again. I started to undo the ties of her suit bottoms, we were both in such a sexual frenzy that I was going to try and fuck her. I had one side undone and her legs were slowly spreading apart. She steadfastly kept sucking so I tried to bend down so I could finally return the oral favor.

“What are you doing to Ms. Jones?” I hear my sister Janey exclaim as I about to wrap my lips around Catherine’s clit. I stand up straight since Janey seems mad. I can feel my dick slowly slip out of Catherine’s mouth as she starts to realize what is happening. She has her neighbor’s dick in her mouth as his hand is in her crotch and his sister walks in. Catherine starts to say something to try and explain but Janey cuts her off.

“That’s all right Ms. Jones you don’t have to say anything I can see how my brother was taking advantage of you.” What the fuck is she talking about. Janey sits in the same chair as Catherine and tries reassuring her that all is well.

“ Look what he did to you, he undid your top and you are all exposed. “ Janey softly touches one of Catherine’s tits to put it back in the top. This slight touch elicits a soft moan and I see what my sneaky sister has in mind.

Janey grabs the second one and as she starts to cover it up “ My you have such lovely breast Ms. Jones. They are so big and round and beautiful. Just look at the exquisite aereola and those nipples.” Janey has stopped putting it away and is slowly and softly massaging the breast. She stares at it intently. “I am so jealous, you have these lovely giant breast and all I have is these.” She unties her top and her small tits are exposed. My cock is hard again and Catherine in staring at my sisters tits and moaning at the boob massage. I look down and see that her legs have slowly started to open back up.

“I just wish I knew what it was like to have tits this size. I would be so happy I could just lie around and play with them and rub them.” Janey has started to rub the nipple and it quickly gets hard. “I would just lie in bed and suck on them all the time. I wonder what it would be like to suck on tits this big.” Catherine lets a faint moan as she knows what’s about to happen. Janey lowers her head and takes in Catherine’s giant nipple in her mouth. A loud moan comes out of both of their mouths as Janey keeps sucking and starts to rub the other one.

Catherine starts moaning louder and reaches up and takes hold of my hard dick. Just as I think this is about to get good Catherine says “Wait, we can’t do this.” I can see the disappointed look on Janey’s face as it is probably the same as mine. “ We can’t do this hear”. she finishes her sentence and then gets up and starts to walk inside. When she reaches the door she turns to look at the two of us and gives the look. We immediately follow her inside until we see her again sitting on the edge of her bed.

Her swimsuit is still half on, her left tit is hanging out of the side and her bottoms are undone so you can see the top of her crotch. Janey wastes no time in discarding her own top and heads over to the bed where she pushes Catherine down and starts feasting on the giant tits. I stand back and look at my lovely sister engulf the tits. She nibbles on the nipple and then will suck on it hard so looks like she is trying to lift them with her mouth. In between moans Catherine looks up and I take off my trunks and go and beside her on the bed. I follow Janey’s lead and start sucking on the other. Catherine is out of her mind with ecstasy. She starts fondling Janey’s tits in return so now she is panting as much. I get up and kneel beside Catherine’s head as she looks at my dick. I don’t know if this is getting to her but she just stares at it. “Go ahead and suck it it’s a great cock.” Janey added to Catherine’s amazement. She gives Janey a puzzled look as Janey moves towards my crotch and licks the head and slowly takes it in. Seeing my sister suck my dick again is such a rush that I push her head down so she has to take it all. When I feel that back of her mouth I let go and she slowly slides it out of her mouth. She bends down and gives Catherine a deep kiss and then takes her head and pushes it toward my erect dick.

Catherine does the same great job as earlier and sucks my dick like there is no tomorrow. Janey goes back to suck the massive mammories and slides her down to Catherine’s wet pussy. She parts the pussy lips and slowly massages the clit. I can hear Catherine moan in-between slurps. When she lets out a loud “Aaahh, ahhh” I can tell that Janey is fingering her good. Janey releases the tit from her mouth and positions herself in-between Ms. Jones legs. She spreads open the lips again lightly blows on the clit and then takes in her mouth.

This is just too much for Catherine as she quits sucking and lays there screaming “Yes,yes, like that just like that.” Her pants get louder so I go to do what I didn’t get a chance to do outside. I lay down in a 69 position to join my sister at Catherine’s pussy. Janey is eating pussy just as intently as she was sucking tittie. She catches my eye and knows what I want. She moves aside as I move in. As she was getting up her chest is right in my face and I can’t help but to return some of the pleasure she has giving me. I take her nipple in my mouth and lightly bite down on it. She holds my head tightly against her chest as I continue to suck on her tit. Catherine looks up to see me sucking my sister’s tit and starts pumping my dick. I let go of my sister’s nipple to get some of Catherine’s sweet pussy juice. I am staring at her soaking wet pussy and her clit is just inches from me. I take it in and starting sucking and biting it while I slide a finger in and out. I can see out of the corner of my eye that Janey goes back to sucking Catherine’s tits. The moans start coming faster and louder and the pumping pace on my dick is getting faster. She must be getting close.

Janey sits up and looks at Catherine pumping hand on my cock. She leans over to suck on the head a couple of times. I look up and our eyes meet. She takes Catherine’s hand away and then her mouth. She then pushes me like she wants me off the bed. I slide off and it hits me she wants me to fuck Ms. Jones! I crouch in front of Ms. Jones pussy and start sucking again and I see that Janey wants the favor returned. She bends down to kiss Catherine again, she feeds her one of her small tits and then moves herself so she is straddling Catherine’s face. I stop to see her lower her pussy as Catherine sticks out her tongue to Janey’s clit. When it touches it Janey pinches her own nipples and moans loudly. I stand up and position my cock’s head at the edge of Catherine’s pussy. I can see her pulling Janey down so she can taste all of my sisters pussy and that’s when I slide my dick in. Catherine’s loud yell of pleasure is audible even though she is still eating out my sister. I start pumping in and out trying to go slow to make this last. Catherine is thrusting herself on to my cock harder and faster than what I am doing. She starts going faster and faster and faster until her back starts to arch as she reaches around and grabs her own tits. “Yes, yes fuck me faster, fuck me I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming.” Her body goes limp for a minute as I keep sliding in and out of her. I can feel my load start to build up. Catherine slowly starts eating Janey again as Sis starts to rub her own clit as she is being eaten out while pinching her won nipple with her free hand.

“What the hell are you doing to my mom?” Laura shouts as she is standing in the doorway with her naked mom on the bed with my dick in her and her tongue in my sister and her best friend’s pussy.