Me & Ms. Jones Ch. 5

Story Info
Sister, busty neighbor & daughter all together.
2.2k words
4.56
163.5k
20
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura is standing in the doorway with the shock of seeing her mother engaging in sex written all over her face. She is in a bikini, apparently she was going out to the pool to join us before lust took over.

"Baby I'm sorry you shouldn't have seen this. " Catherine starts profusely apologizing to her daughter as she moves Janey off her face and starts to sit up to cover herself. "It just happened, I don't know what to say. Please don't be angry. " She pleaded with her daughter as she pulled the sheets over her breast. I slouched at the end of the bed and stayed there trying to take in the look of disbelief on the mother and daughters' faces.

When Janey was moved she went off of the bed, she gathered herself stood up and slowly walked over to Laura. She stares right at her as Laura eyes slowly take in my sisters naked body in front of her. Janey leans in and starts to lightly kiss Laura on the sides of her face. She starts on her cheek and moves around to her mouth and then plants small kisses on Laura's lips. Laura slowly responds by kissing back in the same light fashion. Sis then lightly brushes her shoulders while still planting small kisses on Laura's face. Janey's hands start to wander on Laura's body. Small moan of pleasure escape from Laura's mouth as the feelings of pleasure start to take over. Janey's light touches become more and more heavy as she is now groping her friends body. Laura's moans start to fill the room as she is returning Janey's advances. Janey starts lowering her body and slowly pulls out one of Laura's tits out and begins suckling her nipples. Laura's moans are increasing and she holds Janey's head onto her chest and stuffs her big tits in her friends mouth. Janey pulls out the other tit and starts sucking on that one as well.. Laura is panting heavier and heavier as Janey slides a hand down into her friends bikini bottoms and finds Laura's wet pussy. She slides the bottoms to one side exposing the juicy cunt and teases her the clit with one of her fingers. Laura is moaning more and more as her best friend is sucking her big tits and now is slowly bringing her to ecstasy by sticking fingers in her hot wet pussy.

Catherine is shocked at seeing her daughter engaging in lesbian sex right before her eyes. I pull myself onto the bed next to her and pull the sheets down and start playing with her massive tits. Catherine doesn't say anything as she is just staring what Janey is doing to her daughter. I pull the sheets totally off of her, as the they come off I can she that her right hand in slowly rubbing her clit. I start kissing her tits, licking her giant nipples, tracing the outside edges of her massive areolas and then go to her stomach and kissing her belly button. Catherine's breathing is getting heavier the lower I get on her body. I lick and tongue her belly button and follow the trail to the top of her pussy hair.

Janey pulls Laura's bottoms off and begins kissing her inner thigh. I do the same to Catherine as she is getting into the sexual mood again. I see her lay back and rubbing her tits. She brings one to her mouth and self sucks on the massive areolas. She is looking at me as she does this and my dick is about to burst. Both me and sis are taking it slow by kissing the inner thigh and then softly kissing our partners pussylips. Each of start to get more aggressive. Catherine's spreads her legs and I start tonguing her cunt and sucking on her clit.

Laura is moaning loudly as she is also being eaten, Janey has spread Laura's pussy lips apart and is sucking on her clit while sticking a finger up her friends cunt. Janey stands up and slowly leads her friend over to the bed where she pushes Laura down, right next to her moaning mother. Laura looks over to see her mother's face grinning with pleasure and then looks down and sees the huge tits. Seeing how big her mother's tits are she grabs her own and starts massing them. Janey goes back to eating out Laura's pussy. She lightly licks the inner thigh on one side and then the other. She then begins kissing Laura's cunt on the outside and then sticks out her tongue as she licks the outside of the drenched pussy lips. The lips are then spread wide as she sticks her tongue as far in Laura's waiting hole as she can.

She reacts the same as her mother, as she lets out a moan as she is holding her big tits in her own hand and rubbing the nipple between her fingers. The loud moan catches Catherine's attention as she looks over to see her daughter work over her own tits in self-pleasure. This brings a smile to her face to see her daughter in such feeling. I rise up from Catherine's pussy to start fucking her again. As I do Janey leans over and sucks Catherine's pussy juice off my cock. She licks it up and down and on both sides to get it. clean. When she is finished she guides my dick to Catherine's hole. Laura sits up to watch as I slide my dick into her mother.

"Oh yes, that feels so good. Catherine moans as I enter her and then slowly slide out before pushing back in her. Her moans are muffled as she is eagerly sucking her own big boobs. She opens her mouth and plays with the nipples before sucking down hard on them. Janey reaches over and fingers Catherine's clit as she is sucking on Laura's. Both mother and daughter are moaning louder and in unison as Janey is controlling the clits. I start to pick up the pace faster and faster, Catherine's moans pick up as does her daughter. Janey takes her hand away from Catherine's clit and slides it into Laura's pussy. She is so wet you can her the slap of Janey's hand going in and out.. Laura is still halfway sitting up watching her mother suck her own tits and then looks down and see my cock slide in and out of her mothers cunt. Janey must have sensed that I was getting close as she leans over and pulls my dick out off Catherine's wetness. She is still finger fucking Laura's cunt as she cleans my cock off by sucking all of Catherine's pussy juices. She then pulls me down as she wants to trade places.

She takes my place at the Jones' mother pussy and I go to the daughter. I lean down to take my first up close look at Laura's pussy. it is as beautiful as her mother's. Luckily it is as wet as I lean down and lick her clit. Her juices come flowing out like her mothers and cover my face. Both women are moaning loudly as they are having their pussies worked over. Janey is licking Catherine's pussy from top to bottom, from her clit all the way down to where her lips meet. She starts tonguing the very bottom and as Catherine arches her back causing her pelvis to rise, her other hole is exposed. Janey then sticks out her tongue and tongue fucks her ass. "Oh my God, I can't believe you are doing that to me. It feels so good. " Catherine holds Janey's head as the tongue work continues.

I start nibbling on Laura's clit as she is grinding her pussy against my mouth, she is so close to cumming and I am trying to bring her there. I slide a finger in as her hand has my head held down. "Yes, yes, faster, faster, so close, so close. Here I cum here I cum, I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING. " she screams as I get her there and her juices come flowing out like a dam burst.

"Like that, like that, just like that,. fuck me with your tongue. " Catherine starts moaning as Janey is still tongue fucking her asshole while rubbing her clit simultaneously. "Oh yes, I almost there, I going to... I'm going to... I going to CUMMMM. " she lets out the same scream as her daughter as she cumms all over Janey's face.

Both mother and daughter slowly come back down and start to catch their breath. Janey rises up and starts climbing onto the bed between the two. Catherine and Laura are lying side by side and Janey starts playing with both set of tits. As she leans down to suck on Laura's with her right hand she starts playing with Catherine's nipples. Both ladies respond to the titplay, as Janey switches and starts sucking on Catherine's big boobs and rubs Laura's nipples between her fingers. I go back to licking Laura's pussy while watching Janey have a big tit feast. She sucks hard on the nipple so hard she pulls the massive boob up and then releases it at it falls back to Catherine's chest and onto her hand that was playing with Laura's. Janey takes Laura's tit in her left hand and Catherine's tit in her right and pushes the together. Now the giant tits of both mother and daughter are now touching as Janey stares at the two. She pushes both of the together and tries to suck on both nipples at the same time. She is rubbing the nipples on the other. Both ladies are moaning as the look at their own tits touching the other and then in each others eyes wondering what will happen next.

I can't resist Laura's wet pussy anymore and stand up and get ready to fuck her. She is still entranced with what Janey is doing as I position the head on my dick at her hole's entrances. Once she feels the head on her pussylips she looks at me and pushes her hips forward as I slowly slide my cock in her. Once it is all the way in she lets out a loud moan and leans toward Janey to hug her. Janey takes the tits out of her mouth and both girls kiss each other deeply as I start to slowly slide out and then push my cock back in this time with a little more force. As Laura lets out an "Oh yes". and lays back down she falls on top of her mother. She is now resting in her mothers underarm as I am sliding in and out faster and faster.

Janey starts concentrating on Catherine's tits as the mother comforts the daughter by lightly brushing her hair. Laura senses the caring and as she turns towards her mother she turn right into one of her massive boobs. The large areolas is staring right at her as I am fucking her harder and faster. Laura moans louder and when her mouth opens wide Janey stuffs her own mothers tit in her mouth. Without missing a beat she starts sucking on it like it was her own. She grabs the massive tit wit both hands and bites down on the nipple and sucks on it like Janey had just done to her.

"Oh yes, baby, suck Mommies tit, Yes, Yes, " Catherine screams as her daughter sucks her tit just like me and my sister were doing earlier. Laura has one big tit on her mouth as Janey slides to the other side to take care of the other. The girls are bringing Ms. Jones to a tit orgasm. I want to take in the incestual lesbian tit sucking scene but I don't think I can hold out much longer. When Laura pulls her mother's tit out of her mouth and leans and starts kissing her I can feel the cum building up. Mother and daughter are locked in an incest lip lock while massaging each others breast.

Janey looks at me and she can see in my eyes that I am about to shoot. "Like that, just like that" I tell the Jones' as the keep kissing and rubbing. They break to look, as my pace has gotten faster and my balls are slapping against Laura's wet pussy. Janey crawls over to Laura's crotch and starts to suck her clit.

"Fuck me, yes fuck me, suck my clit just like that!" Laura screams as Janey tongue action brings her close as she cums I can feel her pussy tightening around my dick. That feeling pushes me over the edge. "Here I cum, I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING. " I shout as I pull out and prepare to shoot my load on Laura's stomach. Before the first stream shoots out Janey takes me all in her mouth and deepthroats me as stream after stream bounce of the back of her neck. She keeps my dick all the way down even though she starts to choke a little on my big load. I can hear her breathing out of her nose as she swallows my cum. When I am finally done cumming, she slowly slides my dick out of her mouth. I look and see Catherine and her daughter lightly kissing. I then gaze down at my sister Janey who just swallowed her own brother's load of cum.. She licks head of my dick and with the flick of her tongue takes the last drop of cum, looks me in the eyes and asks "Why didn't we think of this sooner?"