Me and My Best Friend Tommy

Story Info
The pleasures and perils of a married woman.
7.3k words
4.17
96.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,043 Followers

Front page of a major New York newspaper dated 7th August 2007

MAJOR DRUG ARREST

'The arrest of Tommy Coster for the possession and supply of drugs will make our streets safer.' states NYPD narcotics detective Sam Copeland. Coster's arrest follows the execution of a search warrant at his apartment which located cocaine and methamphetamine with a street value of over four hundred thousand dollars. 'The drugs were bagged and ready to go.' further stated Copeland. 'We were lucky to intercept them when we did.'

Below the headline was a photo of Tommy being bundled into a waiting police car, it was clear enough to capture the look of disbelief and desperation on Tommy's face. It was a fit up, the whole thing a complete lie. I knew the truth and what really happened, why my good friend Tommy was arrested, but I also knew in my heart his situation to be hopeless and that he was going away for a long, long time. The thought that I could've very easily been going with him sent a cold shiver down my spine.

It was a rainy Friday night six weeks ago that I got involved in all this. I can remember vividly; sitting in my car after dropping work friends off after a night of dining and drinking. I was just two blocks away from Tommy's apartment considering whether I should drop in and see him, for it had been a while since we last caught up. I could have easily driven straight past his apartment, but as luck would have it there was a park right outside. I pulled in and switched the engine off, counting the windows from left to right and four down from the top, there was light showing from the sides of the curtains. Yes, he was home. The heavy rain was ricocheting high off the pavement under the doorway lights as I contemplated making the dash across the flooded road. After a thoughtful minute or so, I pulled my jacket collar up as I exited the car and sprinted for the shelter of the apartment block. And so set off a chain of events that would haunt me for many years to come, had I known I would've driven straight past his apartment and not become embroiled in this sordid little episode. But like a lot of things we come to regret, it seemed a good idea at the time.

Tommy and I had grown up together; we lived three doors away from each other in a less than desirable quarter of Brooklyn. As boys, we were inseparable, the twins we were called, Tommy Coster and Pauley O'Brien. Our friendship brought our families together, but for Tommy and me it was bond that would last forever, or so we thought. We played together, and we fought together in the tough Brooklyn neighbourhood. We took our first drink together and our first cigarette; and we lost our virginity to the same girl on the same night. But most of all we laughed at the world together, can there ever be better friends than that?

It was drugs that were the instigator of our eventual falling out. At the age of seventeen, Tommy began to develop a liking for marijuana. For me, drugs were a big no-no. My mother was a counsellor who specialised in drug problems in families. From an early age I knew first hand what drugs did to people, I'd been in her downtown clinic enough times to witness the devastation of people coming through those doors. While I was never a goody two-shoes, I drew the line at drugs. Unfortunately, Tommy didn't. A slow bitterness developed within us as I tried to convince him of the evils that lay before him, a bitterness that ended in a fist fight that neither of us won but both regretted afterwards. Things were never quite the same after that night.

My parents always had great plans for their children and for many years they saved hard for our education. I was the youngest of three, and by the time I entered college, my brother and sister were working in good careers. I followed in their footsteps and studied hard in veterinary science, a subject which had intrigued me from a young age. Tommy, who was the far brighter of the two of us eventually managed to hold down a regular job at a power utility company. As the years passed us by, we slowly drifted apart due to the different social circles to which we were attracted to. But whenever we did get together, it was like old times with plenty of laughs and good fun. We always agreed that we should do it more often, but like many promises made it never much came to fruition.

I hammered loudly on Tommy's door with a series of coded knocks from our childhood days that identified friend from foe. Seconds later the door was flung wide open and Tommy's smiling handsome face appeared.

"Evening sir, I'm from the facelift society." I stated with the utmost sincerity. "Being the ugliest person on the block, your neighbours volunteered your name for a free facelift."

Tommy's grin widened as he beckoned me inside, "Fuck you O'Brien. If anyone around here needs a face lift, it's you."

We embraced like the long lost brothers we were and then insulted each other a few times just for old time's sake. It was then that I noticed Tommy's hair was wet and freshly brushed. A quick glance round the room found a pair of high heel shoes on the floor, a black leather handbag on a table beside a wine glass and an empty beer can. It was obvious that Tommy had company.

"Hey, am I interrupting something?" I asked Tommy who was already making his way to the fridge.

He returned with two cold cans and an evil grin, "An hour ago you might have, but it's all over now. Impeccable timing on your part."

"An hour?" I exclaimed sarcastically taking a comfortable two seater chair for a ride and making myself at home. "Shit, back in the old days you were a two minute wonder."

Tommy laughed loudly. Back in the old days his old girlfriends used to complain bitterly that he was a sexual glutton with the stamina of a hyena and never knowing when to stop. I doubt things had changed too much since then.

"So, how have you been you old bastard?" I asked remembering that he was two weeks older than I.

After a few minutes of chatting involving more than a few impolite insults, I became attuned to my surroundings; and that there was someone moving around in the bedroom or bathroom. My eyes flicked inquisitively towards the door that led to the hallway, Tommy noticed and winked at me.

"That's Carol getting out of the shower, she'll be out in a minute." he offered.

Tommy always had an eye for attractive and young looking petite girls; they looked great in school uniforms he often lewdly suggested. I was therefore much surprised when Carol eventually made her appearance, for she was not what I expected. Both Tommy and I were in our twenty sixth year on this earth, and the tall and attractive lady that entered the room had a good ten years on both of us. She gave me a most embarrassed smile as Tommy introduced us, for it was obvious what they had been up to. My eyes were drawn to her as she retrieved her empty wine glass from the table and made her way to the kitchen to replenish it. Carol moved elegantly in her bare feet across the carpet, the long Rolling Stone's tee shirt I knew to be Tommy's swishing around her thighs. She had great legs; slim but shapely if you know what I mean. Returning with her glass she settled into the couch and cuddled in affectionately beside Tommy while holding the tee shirt in place over her thighs for. I wasn't sure if there was too much under that tee shirt, if anything at all.

The lighting was better near the couch, and as we chatted aimlessly I got a better look at Carol. She wasn't exactly beautiful, but she was a handsome woman even without make up. Her dark hair was short and styled with light highlights. Her pretty face was oval with big eyes, their colour not identifiable from where I was sitting. I liked the smattering of freckles on either side of her nose. Her lips were full and I knew what they were probably doing not too long ago. It was obvious Carol liked to smile a lot as she talked, which showed off her perfect teeth. Whenever possible, I allowed my eyes to fall to her nipples which stood proud either side of Mick Jagger's nose under her tee shirt. I also managed to steal a few glances of her legs which were folded behind her; I've always had a soft spot for nice thighs.

But it was some time before I noticed the wedding and engagement rings on Carol's left hand, and I was kind of surprised. Like most young guys, the thought of taking an older married woman to bed was always a fantasy, but in reality the opportunities were slim. I didn't know one married woman who would even be tempted do such a thing. Was I disgusted at what Carol had been up to with Tommy? Hell no, I was jealous. It was the naughtiness of it all, what she was thinking while Tommy was between her thighs and what may happen if her husband found out. Did he know; maybe he'd given his blessing for his wife to sleep with other and younger men. My own sex life mainly consisted of casual relationships with a few long term ones thrown in over the years. I'd never quite met the little miss right, but was having as much fun as I could until I did. My sexual encounters had all been one on one; I hadn't managed any sordid threesomes or orgies, but they sure as hell interested me.

As the alcohol flowed the conversation eventually turned to Tommy's and my younger days, mainly because anything about Carol was off the agenda for good reason. We laughed as the stories of our old antics rolled out, the practical jokes we played on others and their revenge that was often handed out in retribution. We were like a couple of likeable rogues; we used to get up to all sorts of mischief, most of it harmless and entertaining to others in our close knit neighbourhood.

Like the time we let the tyres down Cathy Abernathy's boyfriends car. Cathy lived across the road and used to have her boyfriend around when her parents worked late on Friday nights at their butchers shop. Old man Abernathy was a hulk of man and an ill-tempered prick to go with it. His lovely and supposedly innocent young daughter was out of bounds for the likes of the local men who eyed her substantial titties with some interest. Truth was that Cathy quite liked to show them off and spread her legs for the local boys on a regular basis. Cathy's boyfriend at the time was a bit of a yobbo and had already been banned from the street by her old man.

When old man Abernathy arrived home a little earlier than usual and found his dishevelled daughter and the boyfriend outside his house looking at four flat tyres, the shit really hit the fan. He completely lost it and started to kick the boyfriend's car doors in. Unfortunately, that car was the boyfriend's pride and joy, and the fight that developed was judged by the neighbourhood as the best in years. Now old man Abernathy was a fighter from way back, but the boyfriend was younger, fitter, angrier and not unskilled in ability to inflict pain. As no-one bothered to call the police, the fight was a long one and encouraged onwards by the horde of cheering neighbours. They eventually battled each other into bloody submission, and I suppose that old man Abernathy won in the long run because the boyfriend never came back again. Tommy and I were shitting ourselves for the next few weeks, as it was common knowledge who let the tyres down which led to the altercation. Cathy didn't seem to care, and a few months later let Tommy have a good look at her titties, and more. Such was Tommy's bravery; but it was too close to home for me.

Tommy and I were on a roll and had Carol in hysterics more than once as the stories of our delinquency rolled out one after another. Then it came to the loss of our virginity to a young lady named Erin Robson. Carol seemed to have a morbid interest in the fact that young Erin robbed both Tommy and I of our virginities on the same night. She prised every bit of detail out of us she could and laughed at the audacity of it all. We told how we had gone to a party at Erin's house while her parents were out of town. The party got broken early up by the next door neighbour who was on alert by her parents. When everyone else left, Tommy and I stayed. Tommy managed to get himself invited to Erin's bedroom leaving me the responsibility of looking after her father's beer stock. I was kind of jealous really because I knew that Tommy would be getting his rocks off for the first time. Erin had a bit of a reputation for putting out. A good while later; Tommy came out with one of his famous smiles and asked if I wanted a turn with Erin. Like any boy, I too dreamed of what it would be like to get laid. There wasn't one moment of hesitation even though my best friend in the world had just been there. With all the speed of a gazelle I sprinted into Erin's bedroom with a quickly growing erection.

Erin was waiting for me on the bed, a sheet pulled up over her breasts. She asked if I was really a virgin, and when I replied with my most sincere voice that I was, she pulled back the sheet off her nude body and suggested that I might want to take my clothes off too. While young in years, Erin Robson was an accomplished lover. More than once she sucked my manhood until I was on the brink of exploding before letting me down gently. She then climbed aboard me and looked into my eyes as her sopping wet pussy slid down on my cock for the first time. Erin chuckled at the look of pleasure on my face as she introduced me to manhood. When I got close to exploding, she slipped around on me, dropped her sopping wet hairy pussy lips onto my face and explained exactly what was required of me. I was later introduced to the doggy and missionary positions before Erin let me finally explode deep inside her. Later when we were all dressed and together, Tommy asked Erin which of us had the biggest cock and who was the best? She giggled and said that she couldn't remember, but if we came back another time she would pay more attention. It sure was a night I'll never forget. Over the following few days we swapped stories telling of what Erin did to us in quite fine detail.

Most of the finer details of our romp with Erin were added by Tommy whose memory of that night all those years back seemed better than mine, and were still vivid in his evil and devious mind. With all the skills of a gifted orator with a little exaggeration thrown in, Tommy made it a good story for Carol's eager ears.

Carol laughed at the end, "You guys are disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourselves."

Tommy grinned, "Oh yeah, you ever had a virgin?"

Carol shook her head, "Nope."

"Ever had two guys in one night?"

Again Carol shook her head.

"Would you like to have had two virgins in one night; are you not just a tiny wee bit jealous of what Erin had?" Tommy asked.

She smiled as she contemplated Tommy's question, "Probably, it would have to be a bit of fun wouldn't it? But what's the chance of finding two virgins in New York?"

We all agreed; it would be near impossible.

"How about two guys in one night?" Tommy asked as he prised himself away from Carol and made his way to the kitchen for more drinks.

He returned with two more cold cans and half a glass of wine, "This is the last of the booze folks; I'm all out after this. So Carol; what about having two guys at once?"

I guessed Carol was becoming more uncomfortable with the conversation; it was okay when it was about me and Tommy, but now it was about her. Tommy was enjoying putting her under a bit of pressure and watching her squirm a little. I kept quiet and listened.

"Dunno, two guys at once doesn't appeal to me. One after the other might be okay, under the right circumstances."

"And what circumstances would those be?"

Carol took a sip of her wine and thought about the question for awhile, "Dunno really. It would have to be only two of us in the room at the time; I wouldn't like anyone else watching what we were getting up to."

"So that would be okay?" Tommy asked.

"I guess." she answered.

"Well here's your big chance. You've already done me tonight, why don't you take Pauley here into the bedroom and take him for a ride too?"

Tommy's suggestion surprised both of us, his audacity leaving us speechless. He laughed loudly at the stupid looks on our faces.

Carol turned and poked him hard in the ribs with her elbow, "Don't be disgusting. I could never do such a thing."

Tommy pulled a face and rubbed his ribs and then slid his hand up her thigh, "I bet your pussy is soaking wet again."

Carol stopped his wandering hand and removed it, "Don't."

Tommy laughed, "Look at Pauley over there. Don't you thinks he's a good looking guy? I know for a fact he doesn't get laid very often, so you could be doing him a big favour."

I laughed at Tommy's comment for he had no idea how often I got laid. He was just trying to piss me off.

Carol turned to me and smiled cynically, "Oh, I bet he gets plenty. He's the type of guy girls like, that's for sure."

I just winked at her and got one back.

"So, not a bit tempted?" Tommy enquired and then looked over at me. "What do you think of Carol? She's fuckin great in the sack, gives great head and got a nice little tight pussy. Wouldn't you like to take her for a little ride?"

How do you answer a question like that? Say no and you've insulted her, say yes and you've accused her of being a slut. I felt myself bush under their scrutiny and hoped a little diplomacy might work.

"She's a very attractive lady." I sensibly replied.

"That's not the question." Tommy threw in. "The question is; being a hot blooded male, would you like to take Carol for a ride?"

"Course I would." I stammered.

"Gotcha." Tommy cried as he turned to Carol. "What about you, how about giving Pauley a bit of what you just gave me? Or are you too scared?"

She looked over at Tommy and then me as his hand moved gently across her thighs, it might just have been my imagination but her nipples seemed to have grown substantially under that tee shirt she was wearing. Tommy gulped his can down greedily as he slid from the couch and gave a knowing wink.

"I'm going down the road to get some more beers. I'm gonna be gone for awhile, gives you two a chance to get better acquainted."

"Don't be bloody stupid, it's pissing down out there." I offered.

"No problem, my car's in the basement, there's no way I'm gonna get wet." Tommy replied as he climbed into a heavy jacket and headed for the door. "Have fun guys, and clean up your mess."

Seconds later, Carol and I sat looking at each other in an awkward silence. It all seemed kind of wrong, but Carol was most desirable and there was an attraction that I couldn't ignore. After a short time she chuckled and it broke the moment of unease.

"We don't have to if you don't want to?" she purred. "The question is do you want to?"

"Do you?" I asked nervously.

She gazed over at me for a few seconds, our eyes locked in nervous contemplation.

"Mmmm, would I like to fuck you?" she said. "Right now, most definitely. I'm just fighting the guilt of tomorrow. How much do you want to fuck me?"

"As I said before, you're very attractive, but more than that I think you're sultry and sexy. I've never been in a situation like this before."

Carol tilted her head a little in a questioning manner.

"I mean that most girls I been to bed with, I've known and there's been a little seduction. I've never met you before, and here we are discussing whether we should go to bed or not."

"Mmmm, good point." she replied. "But doesn't that make it more interesting?"

My eyes slipped down to the rings on her left hand, her eyes followed mine.

"Yes, I'm married but not happily. It's a long story and I'll leave it for Tommy to tell you about, if he wants to. Does me being married make a difference to tonight?"

I shook my head, "Makes it all the more exciting."

"Good answer." Carol said making her way over to my chair. "Enough talking I think, let's just do it." she added straddling me.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,043 Followers
12