Me and My Best Friend Tommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

Carol took my face in her hands and kissed me briefly on the lips before pulling away a little. She smiled and waited for my response, it was clear she wasn't going to do all the work. I leaned forward so that our lips were just touching and slipped my tongue forward, her mouth slowly opened allowing my tongue to find hers. She was an accomplished kisser, her lips and tongue gently teasing me and increasing my arousal bit by bit. She smelt nice, a mix of soap and perfume, her slippery tongue tasting of wine. My hands slipped up her warm thighs and under the tee shirt to find the string of her

G-string panties. Feminine fingers undid the buttons of my shirt and found my nipples. Carol dropped her face and ran her tongue across them in turn before sucking gently on them. My arousal was swift, I could feel my erection growing beneath her and the gently rocking of her pelvis against me suggested it had not gone unnoticed.

For the next few minutes we explored each others bodies, the passion building slowly between us. I lifted her tee shirt high exposing her breasts for the first time. They were full and heavy looking, her dark nipples erect and pointing directly in my face. Carol leaned in to me so that her right nipple was just touching my lips. I allowed my tongue to touch the tip and then slowly explore it. A deep sigh escaped her lips as she then offered the left one to me to suckle on. The next few minutes became almost frantic as Carol moaned with pleasure as I licked and suckled her warm breasts, she would drag her lips to mine and kiss me passionately for a few seconds before again thrusting her nipples forward for more play. Her tee shirt was soon removed and discarded to the floor leaving her breasts free.

I rolled sideways on the chair, Carol's strong thighs holding in place as she settled beneath me. My tongue caressed her stomach as I slid downwards into a kneeling position between her wide spread thighs. The red triangle of her G string was twisted to the side leaving her pussy bare and displaying a neatly trimmed landing strip of dark curls above. Even in the dim light I could see her full lips were pink and swollen, a reminder that Tommy had already had his evil way with this delicious lady. Any hesitation about giving her a nice licking was eliminated when her hand pulled my head right in close.

"Don't be shy." she cooed. "It's all nice and clean."

Carols lips were already slippery with arousal; my face was soon buried in her warm canyon and my tongue raking her clitoris causing her to writhe before me. She moaned as I slid a finger deep inside her and then another causing her to cry out loudly. For the next few minutes I tormented her pussy with my tongue and fingers as she pushed against me. Her juices ran freely from her leaving my face and fingers slippery as I worked.

"Jeeeezus, you're good at that." she whispered more than a few times.

She then pulled herself away from me and grinned, "No more licking pussy, let's fuck or we'll run out of time."

I'd just got to my feet when Carol's hands pounced on my belt and quickly released it; my trousers were quickly undone and pushed downwards.

She then eased the waistband of my boxers away and peeked inside, Mmmm; let's see what's in here?"

My boxers were soon on the floor and my cock firmly in Carol's hand, "Oh my, my, what a nice big cock."

I looked down as Carol's hand gently caressed my shaft as she explored it with her eyes; she turned her face upwards and looked at me while rubbing her cheek over the head. She then turned and slipped her warm lips over the head, I could feel the pressure of her sucking hard and then loosening her lips allowing a loud slurp to escape. Her tongue then began caressing the head and eye causing me to sigh deeply. Leaning forward, Carol then sucked me deep inside her mouth nearly taking my full length. I could feel the head touching the back of her throat before she slowly withdrew until it was only resting on her tongue. Taking the shaft in hand, Carol then began to suck and stroke me slowly. Her technique was exquisite, her tongue gently rolling across the head of my cock as her warm wet lips suckled me. My eyes were drawn to her wedding and engagement rings as they move up and down my shaft with a slight twisting motion. As her tempo picked up a little I felt my usual self control wane and the first stirrings of an orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that." I wheezed.

Carol dropped my cock from her mouth and grinned mischievously up at me, "Can't have that can we, not yet."

Easing herself back on the chair, Carol spread her thighs just wide enough for me to kneel between; she slipped a finger between her proud pink pussy lips while she waited for me to take up her invitation. Reaching down for my cock, she guided it straight to her opening and pushed up on me. My cock slid effortlessly right in to the hilt causing Carol to moan loudly. Her pussy was deliciously warm and tight, her wetness allowing my shaft to slide easily back and forth.

"I like it long and slow." she purred as one hand toyed with her nipples and the other on her clitoris.

I adjusted my strokes so that the head of my cock just about fell out of her and then slowly pushed back inside until our bodies slapped against each other. I could feel Carol rolling her pussy up and down as I moved inside her, and it was all very, very nice. I lifted her feet from the floor and eased her knees back against her chest which allowed my deeper penetration. Her glazed eyes were half open and looking up at me, and she gave me a nice big smile.

"You're fucking good at this." she whispered rolling away from me and getting to her feet. "Let's try the bedroom."

Carol led me by the hand into the bedroom. I ignored the untidy bed and held her at arms length admiring her lovely curves.

"You've sure got a killer body." I remarked as my eyes seduced her.

She laughed, "For an old lady you mean."

"Age doesn't come into it." I replied truthfully. "You're something else."

"Aw what a sweetie." she said giving me a little kiss as her hand slipped around my cock. "Let's fuck."

Carol pushed me playfully back on the bed and knelt beside me. Her warm lips and tongue were soon doing their good work and she moved closer so that I could play with her wet pussy. After a short time Carol slipped a leg over me and moved her pussy over my waiting cock.

"No hands." she challenged, manoeuvring her warm lips over my cock and allowing herself to slide slowly down on it.

Taking my length fully, she then rotated her pussy on it. I could feel her muscles tighten up and then release a few times before she started to move up and down. Her breasts swung tantalising in front of my face and I lifted my head to catch them. Carol leaned forward so that I could lower my head back to the pillow and then held them still so that I could suckle upon them. My hands caressed her back and then I eased her downwards so that we could kiss. My cock slipped noisily from her pussy, but without breaking our kiss she reached back and guided it back inside her. Sliding her feet directly under herself and raising her body into the crouching position, she took my hands in hers for balance, and then began to rock her pussy up and down on my cock taking care it didn't fall out. She was amazingly strong and supple and bounced up and down on my cock for some time before lowering herself onto me. She then guided my legs apart and placed hers inside mine, her nice thighs squeezing her pussy tighter onto my cock.

There was something about Carol's lovemaking that was unique, maybe it was the maturity, or the fact she was so sensual. Maybe it was the fact she was married and all this was taboo. No matter what it was, she was the best lover I had ever encountered. She was passionate but confident in her needs, but took care to make sure that I was well taken care of. Our bodies were slippery with sweat as we ground out our pleasure together, our kisses passionate and urgent. We rolled over into the missionary position and I rode her slowly as her feet dangled high in the air above me. With Carol's arms tight around my neck she smothered me with kisses. After what seemed to be an eternity, she lowered her legs to the bed and pushed my body away so that her hand could reach down to her clitoris.

"I'm starting to get sore." she whispered with a little smile. "You've worn me out, but I want one more little cum before we finish."

Supporting my weight with my arms, I looked down at Carol's face as she toyed with her clitoris.

"Do you want me to do that?" I asked.

"Thanks but no, only this girl knows how to make me cum." she murmured. "You just keep fucking me like that."

I could feel little tremors flow through Carol's body as she toyed with her clitoris, and slowly she began to pick up speed. Her face twisted with concentration as her orgasm got closer and closer, her breathing now more deep and erratic. And then it arrived. Carol moaned loudly as she pushed high from the bed, easily lifting my weight as she did so. Her finger continued to torment her clitoris slowly for many seconds and then she slowly began to relax. She lifted her sopping finger to her nipples and rubbed them gently in turn.

Mmmm; that was good." she whispered smiling up at me.

I dropped my lips and kissed her at the same time pushing my cock hard up inside her. Her legs surrounded my buttocks and held me tightly as we kissed passionately, then she eased herself upwards on the bed until my cock fell out. I found the fact that my less than clean cock was lying on Tommy's sheet was quite amusing and grinned at the thought of reminding him when I saw him next. Carol continued to embrace me, her hands and tongue caressing me. I slid upwards so that my cock lay between her pussy lips without penetrating them.

"So, I suppose we better do something about that." she whispered into my ear.

"Oh, okay." I muttered without enthusiasm as I rolled from Carol and lay on my back.

She laughed as she gave my swinging erection a quick flick of her fingers, "We can leave it like that if you like, or I could blow you."

An evil smile appeared on my face, "I suppose a blow job would be okay."

Carol rolled and positioned herself between my legs, taking my shaft in her hand she stroked it slowly and then lowered her mouth over it. Again her technique was exquisite, her tongue lapping the head while warm lips suckled me.

"Turn the light on so I can watch your face." she asked. "I want to see what you do when you cum."

I reached over and flicked on the bedside lamp, the light enveloping the room displaying the carnage of sheets and blankets around us.

"That's better." Carol muttered as her lips enveloped my cock.

I looked down as her hand slid up and down my shaft with twisting motion, her lips were perched just over the head and I could feel her tongue gently working the head. Periodically she would lift her mouth and dribble a little saliva for added lubrication for her hand. Sensing my orgasm was on the way, Carol settled down into a nice rhythm, her stroking speed constant as I squirmed beneath her touch. On and on she worked bringing me quickly to the brink of ecstasy. I looked down to find Carol looking lovingly up at me, as my cum filled her warm mouth. I watched as it dribbled from her lips down her chin as she suckled me to the end, I heard myself gasp with pleasure as my waning orgasm rippled through my senses. She removed my cock from her mouth and rubbed it over her cheeks while grinning up at me.

"How was that? From down here it looks like you kinda enjoyed it." she suggested sliding forward and easing her pussy over my cock.

Unable to muster up an answer, I watched as she pulled a little grimace as her pussy slid right down to the hilt. She settled down on me then looked at what to do with her cum covered hands. With a smile, I passed her Tommy's pillow.

"I can't use that." she complained.

I pushed it up to her face and wiped her chin, she had no option but to take hold of it which sorted out what to do with her soiled hands.

"Some friend you are." she muttered a few seconds later examining the pillow's condition.

"I know, but I won't tell if you don't." picturing Tommy's face on the pillow. "No one more deserving than him."

Carol leaned backwards until my cock slipped from her pussy; she took hold of it, held it against her navel and gave it a few playful squeezes.

"You're pretty good lay." she suggested. "I like your bod and your dick."

"But not my intellect?" I asked cheekily.

"Nope, can't fuck that." she quickly replied.

We sat touching each other for some time, my hands caressing her warm curves while she toyed with my wilting erection.

"I'm glad we did this." she offered. "There's something about you that I like. You're a nice guy and I wish my husband was half the man you are."

I didn't say anything.

Carol smiled, "Sorry, I don't mean to leave you with a bad opinion of me, it's just that I'm lonely and need a little loving. You were around at the right time. I like touching you, roll over and I'll give you a quick massage."

I rolled over onto my stomach and felt Carol straddle me. Her hands began working my neck and shoulders, her touch was firm but soothing and I felt myself drift off into my normal post orgasmic slumber.

Carol leaned forward and began gently kissing my neck, "It's okay, just relax and let your body take over."

The next few minutes were magic; Carol gently massaged my back and then asked me to turn over. Again straddling me, she began working my chest concentrating some time on my nipples which was real nice.

Then she slipped from the bed and my clutches, "I need to shower and then get home."

I joined Carol in Tommy's small shower; we laughed as we washed each other and then clambered out taking turns to dry each other. She was a little surprised when I started to get another erection. She gently patted the head, leaned down and gave it a kiss and then wisely stepped away. Back in the bedroom, I helped Carol get dressed, as you can imagine the bra and g string took some time.

We were surprised to find Tommy in the lounge watching TV as neither of us had heard him return.

He smiled knowingly at us, "So, how was he?"

"Much better than you, especially the size of his dick. Twice the size of yours." Carol offered jokingly.

We all laughed; me more than Tommy.

"So what's two guys on the same night like?" Tommy asked.

"Good fun." Carol replied as she slipped her high heels on and then picked up her handbag. "But I gotta go."

Tommy got to his feet as Carol made her way to the door; she stopped and gave him a nice kiss. For some silly reason a twinge of jealousy slipped through me, Carol then turned and gave me a little goodbye kiss.

"You're a better fuck than him." she whispered giving me a knowing wink.

Seconds later she was gone.

"That's some woman." Tommy offered as he headed to fridge for another beer.

"Who is she?" I asked.

A smirk appeared across Tommy's face, "She's a cop's wife. Her old man's busted me a couple times for possession. A nice touch don't you think? He busts me and I keep his wife happy."

I frowned at the thought of any consequences

He shrugged his shoulders, "That's the price of not paying your wife enough attention. Anyway, I didn't know she was a cop's wife when I met her. She was just a lonely lady I met in a café; we hit it off right from the start and the next thing you know she's up here sucking on my dick."

"Does she know that her old man's busted you for drugs?"

Tommy shook his head, "Nah, she knows that I know him, but not why. That's fine by me so long as I get my rocks off."

"It's a dangerous game Tommy." I said.

He just grinned and shrugged his shoulders.

It was late when I got home that night, and for the next few days I dwelt on my time with Carol. I knew I should be repentant, but I found myself fantasising over the romp playing it back and forward in my mind. On the following Friday, Tommy invited me over for a drink. He mentioned that Carol was coming over and she asked if I was going to be there too. I didn't hesitate to say yes.

Later that night after a few drinks, it was my turn to go first with Carol. Our second romp was better than the first, the nervousness gone and the expectations known. It was exciting and physical, but eventually Carol brought me to a timely end before she was too worn out for Tommy. After a shower, I watched Carol close the bedroom door behind her and Tommy and jealousy again plagued me. I could have gone home, but I stayed so that I could kiss Carol goodbye when she appeared an hour later. For the next five consecutive Friday nights, Tommy and I entertained Carol in his bed. We graciously took turns to go first, and no matter whether I was first or second, Carol made love to me like no one else had before her. I confess to being besotted by this lovely lady.

Then I got a career opportunity that I couldn't turn down, an invitation to visit a South African game park and work on a big cat project. I was taking the place of a more senior person who pulled out at the last moment. My excitement took another road as I packed my bags ready for my flight. I confess that Carol took second place during my time in South Africa, the wonderful weather, the people and the animals stole my heart. The only time I thought about her was when I was in my uncomfortable camp bed, again the jealousy of what she and Tommy might be up to interrupting my tiredness.

I was met at the airport by my mother on the return flight all those months later. The first thing she did when we got into the car was to place a newspaper in my lap. Tommy's arrest was on the front page. As she swung the car out of the airport car park, I read the details of his arrest. My mother turned and looked over at me, and solemnly told me that he just got seven years prison without parole. Although my mother and I communicated frequently while I was away, she deliberately didn't tell me about Tommy. I was glad she didn't for it might have ruined my trip.

It took some time for me to get up the courage to visit Tommy in prison. His appearance staggered me, his head was shaved, his eyes had lost their sparkle and the famous smile had gone. He told me how Carol's cop husband had found out about them, how the methamphetamine had been planted in his apartment before the raid which was about two weeks after I had flown out. I'd known Tommy all my life, and I knew that when Tommy said he was a regular user of marijuana but never had anything to do with methamphetamine, I believed him. I suggested appealing his conviction with my help, telling the court about our romps with Carol Copeland, and how her husband planted the drugs for revenge. Tommy smiled sadly and shook his head; it was the way of the street he told me. It would never happen in a million years, his previous drug convictions would always go against him. He changed the subject asked me about my trip to South Africa, and I cherished his smile as I told my stories.

I later drove away from Tommy and his prison with tears in my eyes. I was sorry for the plight of my good friend. I confess to guilt for my own freedom, for I too could have easily been convicted alongside Tommy and my life also ruined. I would later think about Carol and whatever became of her. What would I say to her if I ever saw her again, what would I think? In some ways I hope I never lay eyes on her again. I think that's best, don't you?

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12