Me and my Best Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DasXyM4N
DasXyM4N
25 Followers

"Jason please! I want you to fuck my ass with your big cock! Fill my hole up with it! Rip my ass apart! Make me ride you all night if I have to in order to get that hot cum!" I had begged him.

"I thought you would never ask!" he said sexually.

He stopped rimming me and grabbed my ass several times. He left the room for a moment and returned with some lubrication. He put the lube all over his dick and then started to slowly insert himself inside me. It started to hurt at first so I had asked for him to stop.

"Relax your ass, Clay. I'll stop pushing until you feel ready to continue" he said gently.

It was about 5 minutes until he was ready and back at it again. He slowly pushed himself slowly into me until he was all the way in. My ass was on fire but also filled with pleasure. Jason slowly pulled out, being careful with me until his penis head was still left inside. He started to insert himself again a little quicker than last time and then back out until his tip was left inside me. This happened for about another few minutes and then the pain had left me. Jason had started to pick up the pace and in no time, he had a hold on me by my hips and was fucking me swiftly. After some time, Jason got off the bed, still inside me and pulled me off the bed until my dick was squished against the side of it. Jason got on his knees on the ground and continued to fuck me like that for another 15 minutes. I was in so much pleasure and I had to hang onto the bed for support.

"Oh Jason!" I moaned, "Your dick is so big."

Jason picked me up and laid me on the desk on my side and was fucking me hard. Shortly after, I was on my back, on the ground with my legs in the air, him plundering my ass still. Eventually he had me back on the bed, facing away from him while he fucked me. In the final position, Jason had me sitting on his lap, still holding me by my hips and we kissed before he drilled me. I was bouncing up and down on him like I was in a massage chair. We were both moaning so loudly no wonder the neighbors didn't hear us.

After a long time, Jason had stopped drilling me and had me get off of his lap. He had me sit on my knees, on the floor while he left for the bathroom to wash the smell of ass off of his dick. He returned shortly, jerking himself off furiously and came over to my face.

"Open wide Clay, I've been waiting for this moment for a while" Jason said.

I opened my mouth and started to suck his dick again and matched the speed of his hand. I kept bobbing my head up and down when Jason started to moan loudly like how he did earlier that day.

"AH! Oh yes! YES!! Oh yeah! UGH!! Suck my dick, Clay! AHHHHHH-" Jason yelled.

At that moment, Jason's dick erupted with hot, sticky cum and it filled my mouth quickly. I tried my best to swallow it all but I had let a lot escape my mouth and finally took his dick out of my mouth and jacked him off more, to allow for the cum to keep flowing. Jason shot several loads of cum before finishing it and I had sucked his dick clean of any access cum. A lot had went down my throat and a lot more was on my face. Jason had his hands on his hips, trying to catch his breath as he looked down at me and smiled with joy. He got down on his knees too and lick my face clean of cum. Jason then had me stand up and moved me to the wall. Jason started to suck my dick furiously while he had both of his hands on my ass cheeks, fingering my hole again. He would keep sucking quickly, stop to stroke me a little, and then suck me off again. I slowly slid down the wall in order to sit and Jason continued to blow me while fingering my ass.

I started to moan to let Jason know I was starting to get close. He looked up at me as he took my dick out of his mouth and started to beat it again his lips before going back to sucking it. Jason started to finger me tightly again and my body started to tighten up. Jason knew it was coming quickly so he had me stand up while he was still sucking and

fingering me and started to bob his head quickly up and down my shaft. I started to moan like crazy and then started to yell.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Jason I'm cumming!" I yelled.

Jason shoved one finger deep into my hand and held it there as he went all the way down on me. I started to shot my load all in his mouth and he started to swallow it. He jerked me off while smiling at me and let his tongue catch all of the tongue flying out of my dick. I finally finished shooting my load when Jason had caught almost all of my cum. He had some left in his whiskers and then took his finger out of my ass. I lick his face clean of the remaining jizz and then we both plopped down on the bed, trying to catch our breath.

I felt bad about lying to Jason earlier so I decided I wanted to come clean with him.

"Hey Jason, there is something I need to tell you..." I started off.

"You parents were actually home this whole time" he said at first with his eyes closed and then looking over at me with a smirk.

"Yeah" I answered confused once more. "But how did you-"

"I saw them leave and then come back to the store after you came over" he interrupted me.

Jason smiled at me and I felt a little embarrassed.

"Oh, and next time you see me jack-off, why don't you come in and join me" he told me while still smiling, knowing I was watching him the whole time.

I was surprised again about how he knew all of this but I just stopped trying to put it all together and cuddled up to him in bed. He held me close and we kissed each other again before he explained one final thing to me.

"One last thing Clay" Jason started off.

"What is it this time?" I said with a smile.

"Tyler, Rodney, and their mom won't be back for another 3 days..." Jason told me.

"I wonder what we will have to do in the meantime" I said, finishing his sentence with a laugh.

"It will be the best time of your life" Jason guaranteed. "Goodnight Clay."

Jason kissed me goodnight and then held me close as I drifted off to sleep, thinking about the start of a new relationship.

DasXyM4N
DasXyM4N
25 Followers
12