Me and My Cousin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah" she moaned, "that's good."

So we just slowly fucked for a few minutes before she started trying to hump me faster so I sped up my pace. I could tell she was rapidly approaching her orgasm from the way her pussy muscles were clenching my cock.

"Don't cum yet," I said, "if you cum like you did last time I won't last and there's something I think we should try."

She nodded and slowed down, though not much.

I quickly pulled out of her, much to her surprise and disappointment, and quickly got her in a doggy style position in front of me before I thrust right back into her.

"Oh. I like this" she said. "I like this a lot. Fuck me hard now Alex. Fuck me like there's no tomorrow!"

"Oh yeah. You like it when I fuck your wet pussy hard don't you? Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me hard" she said with a moan. I could tell the dirty talk was turning her on even more.

"Be more specific. Tell me what you want in graphic detail. Show me the true little slut you are with your language."

"I want my cousin to fuck me hard" she said. "Oh, I'm getting close to cumming again. Fuck me, fuck me Alex. Oh fuck yeah!"

Just as she was about to cum I took my index finger and pushed it against her ass while fucking her as hard as I could. As she began to cum my finger slipped into her ass. I began to fuck her ass with my finger in time with my cock.

"Oh GOD! What are you doing? Oh God I'm cumming again. Keep doing that. Just like that oh yeah." She began rubbing her clit furiously.

"Oh man Christy I'm about to cum again too."

"Do it in my mouth. In my mouth Alex." As I pulled out of her pussy she quickly replaced my cock with her fingers.

As soon as I stuck my cock in her mouth I felt a tightening in my balls. "Here it comes!" I yelled. Christy began furiously sucking my cock as she swallowed my cum that was entering her mouth almost faster than she could keep up. Even swallowing as fast as she could, some of my cum leaked out around her lips and dribbled down her chin.

After that we both collapsed onto my bed, exhausted.

"Wow Christy. That was amazing. You are the best cocksucker I know by far." I said.

"Thanks. You're right that was amazing. We'll definitely have to do that again soon. Right now we better get some sleep. It's almost 2 AM."

We kissed each other goodnight. I could taste some of myself on her lips but I didn't mind.

"Goodnight Christy" I said. "I love you."

"I love you too Alex."

12