Me and My Father-In-law CH. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matharasi
matharasi
463 Followers

With this thought I got up and PULLED Sujata. Both FIL and Sujata were shocked with my behaviour. I dragged her away from my FIL and made her stand in front of FIL.

" Sujata, you have fucked Vinod and we are not going to tell this to your husband. And as a elder bahu I want to punish you for this. You are a slut! A whore! Fucking strangers when our FIL is here? Now just stand there and watch how we both fuck in front of you. You are not going to move unless I tell you to! UNDRESS! Stand here NAKED. You shameless whore!

And I pulled her sari mercilessly. Her paloo was torn and she protested. But I literally tore off her sari and then pulled off her blouse without unhooking it. Her blouse was torn and I just pushed her breasts out. They peeked through her torn blouse and looked sexy. I then yanked off her petticoat and tore it from the stitching. It was dragged from her body very fast and this exposed her creamy thighs and sexy buttocks. Her buttocks were really big and solid and I envied them! I then tore off her panties and exposed her fucked choot. Ohhh god! Some male cream was still sticking to her pubic hair and I saw it. I knelt in front of Sujata and put my mouth to her choot so that I could lick out Vinod's sperm.

FIL knew this and said, " Seema, lick out Vinod's sperm from Sujata's choot! taste him ! I know you want to fuck him too. Now a day you seem to be very hungry for lunds! So lick his cream! Sujata! Spread your thighs and let Seema drink the sperm. Then I shall fuck you!"

After getting encouragement from my FIL I put my mouth to Sujata's choot! This was the first time I was licking a choot. I separated Sujata's choot hair and found her choot slit. It smelled terrific! Some pungent odour of the semen and some of choot juice and some piss. I loved it! so I pushed my tongue right inside and licked. Sujata was moving her ass with pleasure and FIL had his lund out of the lungi and was massaging it to hardness, loving to watch two women make it out. I knew he loved it and that was the reason I started this game. I took some of the juice on my tongue and got up to kiss Sujata. Sujata knew what it was and made faces, which I did not like.

I kissed hard on her lips and forcibly separated her lips and pushed my tongue inside her mouth. She had to taste it! She licked my tongue and then must have liked it too. She responded positively and started to play with my tongue with hers. Ohhh god she loved it! We continued to kiss and slowly moved to where my FIL was sitting. I wanted to give him close show of this. We still kissed and then I made Sujata lay on the couch with her legs spread wide and sat in between them. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and my mouth glued to her choot. I licked her slit and then caught her clit in my teeth. Sujata jumped and cried loudly, " Ohhh Bhabi! Bite it! Lick it suck it! Godddd! You are making me cum!" I continued this and put my hands to Sujata's solid boobs. They were really hard to touch and as I explored the two mammary, I found her nipples. Ohhh god! They were really hard and big. Almost one inch long. They say that the women who have such big nipples are sluts. They love fucking any lund or choot. Ya it was proving right. I rubbed the nipples and pinched them hard. I then trailed my tongue all over her soft dark skin and found her belly button.

It was deep and situated right above her fleshy belly. I put my tongue in and swirled it around. Sujata moved her body and said I was tickling her. Yes I was! I licked the tiny hole as if it was small choot and then travelled up. I found her stomach with taut muscles. I slowly trailed my tongue all over the smooth skin and then I went to her arms. The very arms that showed out of her sleeveless blouse many times! I bit them and licked them. She had well maintained body and hence her arm muscles were taut and hard. I loved it! I trailed my tongue to her shaved armpits. She smelled of sweat there. But female sweat is different. It is aphrodistic smell that lights fire in lunds, and in my case choot! I loved the smell and licked her armpits. Sujata moved as she felt the tickling and her breasts jiggled. I put my hand on the breasts and felt the vibrations. Then my tongue slid to Sujata's sensitive earlobes. I licked the fleshy earlobe and bit on the flesh. I massaged her earlobes till they were red and hot. Really! This is wonderful. Biting earlobes makes a woman crazy and that's what was happening with Sujata. She was moaning and begging to be fucked and sucked. All the while my FIL was rubbing his lund which was now HARD and throbbing.

I then winked at FIL and asked him to fuck this whore while I sit on her face. I wanted to punish this slut and licking my slit was nice punishment. Really speaking I wanted to feel a woman's tongue on my choot that would make me crazy with lust. PURE animal lust!

" Come on Baba! Fuck this young Bahu of yours! She is so young and fresh! See I have made her all wet and dripping for you, Baba! Ohhh god! Fuck this slut! Slam your lund in her choot roughly and fuck her. Come on slut! Take your fatherinlaw's lund in your dirty choot! give him wonderful fucking."

Sujata looked at FIL, FIL's lund, and spread her legs wider in anticipation. FIL pushed his lund in Sujata's choot in one smooth motion and his lund burried itself deep inside the depths of Sujata's choot. Sujata cried out loudly,

" Ohhh Baba! Slowly! You have big lund and it hurts! Sameer's lund is smaller than you and Vinod's too! Fuck me, but slowly."

" Hey Randi! Sali harami! Spread your legs and let me fuck you like you were not fucked before! Lie still and life up your legs! I want to push my lund deeper! Come on slut!"

I was surprised that my FIL could talk so dirty! I was glad! He was treating Sujata as slut and I loved it. I sat on the back of sofa and asked Sujata to lick my choot. I caught her head and forced her mouth to my choot and told her to lick it.

" Lick my choot Sujata while Baba fucks your choot hard. Make me cum with your tongue. Lick my clitty! Ohhhh move your tongue inside my choot , slut!"

I caught Sujata's head and pushed it on my choot. Sujata took out her tongue and started to lick my choot. I think she enjoyed it and her tongue danced all along my slit and even caressed my clit. Ohhh god! I was being licked for the first time and that too by Sujata, after whom I had lusted so long! I had touched Manju but that did not excite me much but Sujata's touch was really toxic and made me horny. May be our relationship! The fact that we were related added to the thrill. My choot was all wet and flowing with honey. There was typical itch in my choot that indicated that I needed a big hard lund in my choot

Ohhh god I wanted FIL's lund! I wanted it badly. I had to have it! I thought for a moment and jumped off the couch and stood near Baba. " Come on Baba fuck me! I want your lund badly. Fuck your Elder Bahu now, first! Get off that slut and fuck me! She can wait for her turn. Ohh god! I am dying for your lund Baba! Fuck me"

I stood shamelessly and spread my legs, showing my FIL my dripping choot. He turned to me as he was fucking Sujata and suddenly he dismounted Sujata and came to me. His lund was wet and dripping with Sujata's cunt juice He pushed his wet lund in my choot, bending down to adjust it on my choot hole. Ohhhhh his lund entered my choot like a knife in butter. It felt so nice! This lund was in Sujata's choot a minute before and now it was in my choot! So perverse! But so exciting!

I adjusted my posture so that he could fuck me easily. FIL was fucking me and telling me,

" Ohhh Seemu! Your choot is tighter than Sujata's! Ohhh god! It's really tight! Sujata is a slut and must have fucked many lunds! Ohhh god! Move your ass Seemu and fuck my lund!"

I responded to him and smiled at Sujata. This was a smile full of poison. It was for teasing her! I wanted to show Sujata that Baba was mine! His lund was mine! He would just fuck her because she was a slut, whore and at my request! I danced on Baba's lund while Sujata watched. Sujata was frustrated and looked hurt. But she could not do anything. She just pleaded!

" Ohhhhh Bhabi please allow him to fuck me first! I was about to cum! Ohhh please Seema! Please ask him to fuck me first then you can take him. Ohhhhhhh Please!"

" Shut up Sujata! Let him finish with me and then you can have him. I need that lund in my choot. Just watch us fucking and finger your choot. Come on Baba fuck meeeeeee! Show Sujata how you make love to me"

Now Baba was enjoying this teasing and I too. Sujata was watching us and breathing heavily. Her fingers were busy as she massaged her clit. Now I wanted Baba from behind! So I turned around and put my hands on the couch. Baba came behind me and thrust his lund in my choot from backside. Ohhh he was deep in me! I love this position because the lund goes deep in ones choot, unto the cervix and may be deeper who bothers! I just love it!

Baba was fucking me while we both watched Sujata, mad with lust and needing some lund in her choot. I felt pity on her and told Baba to go and fuck her. I told Sujata that I am going to allow Baba to fuck her and she has to give me her husband's lund as soon as possible.

" Yes Bhabi! I will surely give you my husbands lund. He is always in search of new choots and as such lusts after your plump body. He has told me many times that he likes you but could not speak frankly about fucking you. NOW I will arrange it for you. Will you join us baba? Fuck Seema along with your son? Ohhh god! Fuck me Baba! Fill my choot with your big hard lund! Fuuuucccckkkkk mmmmeeeeeeee!" and Sujata danced around my FIL like she was mad. FIL caught Sujata's ass and pushed his lund in her choot from behind. I went in front of her and pulled her mouth to my choot. Sujata began lapping at my choot like she was an expert! Her breasts dangled as she moved her ass to meet FIL's lund. Ohhh they looked so good to eat! I caught them in my hand and weighed them. They were really heavy! Suddenly I had an idea! I wanted to see my Father in law fuck these heavy mammary glands!

" Ohhhh Baba! Stop fucking that choot and put your lund in between thesre hard breasts and fuck them. They are so hard! Come on baba! Breast fuck Sujata!"

My FIL pulled out his lund from Sujata's choot and made her lay on her back. His lund was dripping with choot juice and was shining with all that wetness. I held Sujata's breasts together and asked FIL to push his wet lund there. Baba crawled over Sujata's chest and then pushed his lund in between her breasts. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Sujata moaned loudly,

" Ohhh Baba! Fuck my breasts! Your son has never done this! Ohhh! Ahhhhhhh your hard lund feels so fuucckkinnnggg gggooood on my tender breasts! Fuck! Come on Seema bring that sweet choot of yours over my mouth and let me wet my lips with that honey of yours."

I was happy that Sujata was demanding my choot! I hurriedly squatted over her mouth and pressed my wet choot on her face. I was facing FIL and watching his lund slide in and out of the valley between Sujata's breasts. It looked so nice! The lund head peeked out as he fucked Sujata's breasts. I put my hand near the breasts and touched FIL's cock head. It slipped past my fingers and I had an urge to lick it. So I bent forward and put my tongue near the fucking lund and I touched it as it fucked Sujata's breasts. FIL's lund brushed my face and tickled me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! My choot was on fire and Sujata was licking it!

I then took Sujata's nipple in my mouth and chewed on it. Ohhh it felt like a tiny lund. Ohhhhhhh I was about to cum! I shouted,

" Ohhhh Baba! Sujata! I am cumming! Ohhh lick my clit. Chew on it slut! Yeesss! Hmmm! Ahhhhhhhhh! Cummingggggggg!"

And I came! My choot poured honey right into Sujata's mouth. She gulped it down her throat and continued to lick my choot. FIL watched my ass moving and my body relaxing. That triggered him and he too shot his load on Sujata's breasts. The white cream sprayed on her breasts and tickled down, like snow falling from a mountain! Sujata stopped licking my choot and lifted her face to see the fun. I got down and sat besides them and spread the cum cream all over the breasts. Sujata watched it and then put her hands on mine and we together did the spreading. Then I licked all the cum off Sujata's breasts and kissed her so that we both could taste our FIL's spunk, his sperm!

We had to stop our game as FIL had cum on Sujata's breasts. But still Sujata had not cum! She had to have FIL's lund in her choot to her hearts content.

" Ohh Seema! I want FIL's lund in my choot. Ohhh god! I am so hungry for his lund. He has nice big lund and I want him inside and feel him shoot his cum, his hot cum inside my choot. Please make him hard for me. Lets make him hard!"

" Ohh Sujata! Its difficult but lets try. He loves to watch me masturbate and I am sure he will be hard if you join me. Lets spread our legs and show FIL how much we love him. How our choot juice for him. come on Sujata lets start."

We both got up from the couch and stood before our FIL, ready to do the show for him. I caught both my breasts and started to knead them with both my hands. Sujata too followed me. She lifted the two solid boobs in her palms and showed FIL how much they weighed. They looked magnificent and danced in her palms. They were so nice! I too lifted my breasts and showed them to FIL. He looked from one pair of boobs to another and massaged his soft lund. This must have been nice sight for him and he loved to watch us.

My hands went to my nipples and I caught both the nipples in my thumb and forefinger and pulled them up. My breasts were pulled with the nipples and the tension felt nice. I looked at Sujata's body. Ohhh god! She was a perfect seductress! I went to Sujata and putting my hands on her back, pulled her to me. Her breasts touched mine and that felt wonderful. Her darkish breasts pressed onto my white boobs. Our breasts bulged with the pressure and our nipples poked into the soft breast flesh of each other. I then kissed her full on her mouth and pushed my tongue in her oral cavity. I traced her teeth and moved my tongue over the top of her mouth, feeling the hard and soft flesh there. I caught her lower lip and bit it softly. Ohhhhhhh it felt so nice!

Baba was watching us and rubbing his lund fast. It was semi hard now. He looked at us and said,

" Ohhh my bahu's! Seemu and Sujata! You both look so nice. Ohhh god! My son's are lucky to have wives like you and so I am! I have two sexy Bahu's and they too are my wives! Ohhhhh god! Come on press your bodies together and dance for me. Rub your bodies while you move, face to knee! Come on!"

I held Sujata close to my body and pressed my navel on her's. Our breasts, belly and crotch touched and rubbed against each other. The sensation was so wonderful! I put my hands on Sujata's ass cheeks and rubbed them sensually, caressing every inch of the soft flesh. The way Baba rubbed my ass! Sujata moaned and caught my ass cheeks and kneaded them. my hand moved to the crack of Sujata's ass and I traced her asshole and choot through it. This was first time I had touched an asshole in sexual way. It was not dirty but it was part of sex, I understood that! I rubbed Sujata's choot hair and then found her clit. Her clit was really big and had come out of the sheath begging to be touched.

Sujata was not idle! She had spread my ass cheeks and was rubbing my asshole with her fingers. It was so nice to feel her soft hands on my asshole and I pressed my ass down to meet her fingers. I was now rubbing Sujata's clit and then suddenly I had an urge to push my fingers in her choot! I had never done this to any woman and I had to do it! I pushed my middle finger in Sujata's choot and felt the heat inside. Her choot felt so soft and fluffy to my fingers and I had to control myself from biting this bitch on her cheeks! But I could not! I pushed my teeth in Sujata's cheeks and sucked in hard! Ohhh god! Sujata screamed!

" Ohhh Seema don't do that! It will leave red marks on my cheeks and Sameer will ask what it is? Ohhh please! "

" Come on Sujata! Tell her you fucked Vinod and he bit your cheeks. Ohhh god! What a slut you are. Keep quite and let us enjoy!" I shouted at her.

Sujata was silent in a minute and my finger found the ultimate depth of her choot. I continued to bite her cheeks and then caught her nose, the very proud nose that teased me a lot. I licked her nose and then came down to her breasts. Sujata was now rubbing my choot and had a finger inside too. Baba was watching us and was hard now. His lund was standing proudly at 90 degrees from his crotch. I looked at him and told him to join us.

" Baba! Come on fuck your bahu. Fuck any one you like. We are your sluts and use us as fuck machine. Fuck our choot and ass! Just fuck us anywhere you want. Come on sit on the couch and we both will suck your lund! Ohhh god you have such a nice lund Baba!"

Our FIL sat down on the couch and looked at us inviting us to suck his lund. We both went to FIL and sat down near his feet. Sujata caught FIL's lund and measured it with her hand. Her eyes never left the sight of the lund. Her measurements showed that FIL's lund was 9 inches long and 6.5 inches around. That was really big! Her fingers traced his lund and she finally reached his sperm sacs. She weighed them in her hands and smiled,

" Ohhh Seema! His testis is full of semen. Ohhhhh! I am not on pill this month and if he fucks me and puts his sperm in my choot, I will definitely conceive his child. I insisted to Vinod that he should use condom and never allowed him to fuck me without protection. And now Baba, I beg you to fuck me and put that fertile semen in my choot so that I will bear your child. Fuck Sameer! I want your child. Will you fuck me and give me a child?"

" SO you want my child Sujata? Ok I will give you what you want. As such you need one child. What difference does it make whether its mine OR my sons? It's the same thing. So prepare my lund for this fucking Sujata. Help her Seema will you?

" Ohhh baba! I am your slut. Just tell me and I will follow you. YES your Bahu's will make you ready for fertilizing the ovum of Sujata. Yes she is your slut too!"

Saying so I signalled Sujata and we both brought our mouths to FIL's lund. We pushed our tongues out and licked our FIL's ramrod all over. FIL pushed his ass up and spread his legs for us. I then took his cock head in my mouth and moved my mouth around it. The knob moved inside my mouth and tickled it all over. I took my mouth off and offered his lund to Sujata. Sujata opened her mouth and took his lund in her mouth, showing she was greedy! She swallowed his lund as much as she could. Ohhh the slut took almost 5 inches of FIL's lund in one gulp. Her mouth looked swollen with his lund and as she moved it up and down over it her short trimmed hair fell forward, hiding her face. She looked like sex goddess. I kissed her hair and smelled n the exotic aroma. This made my choot flow with sex juices and I bent down and took his balls in my mouth. The two balls filled my mouth completely and I moved my tongue and they rolled inside my mouth. Ohhhhhhhhh! I had to have HIM! Suajata was busy sucking FIL's rod and she expertly moved her mouth over the entire lund. I spilled the balls and watched closely. Sujata had taken down almost 7 inches of his lund and I could see her throat muscles moving. I was afraid that FIL would cum in her mouth and I did not want that. First he wasted his sperm on Sujata's breasts and now in her mouth. No.

I told Sujata that we should not allow him to cum outside our choots. And I wanted Sujata to take all his spunk in her choot and get pregnant with his seed. I pushed Sujata off FIL's lund and told her that we should now fuck him. She agreed.

matharasi
matharasi
463 Followers