Me And My Horny Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Me and sister discuss the night before.
1.8k words
4.43
219.7k
94

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stewart05
Stewart05
60 Followers

I woke up stiff, my entire body was aching and I had a bit of a headache to top it off. I sat up and cracked all my bones; my neck, my hands, my back. I reached for my phone to check the time, I could tell but the light from the window that I'd overslept.

11:37, not that bad, for a Sunday. Last night was still hot on my mind, my sisters tits bouncing in my face, her lips pressed against mine, the feel of my cock in her mouth. What is going to happen? Will she see it as a drunken mistake? Will she think I took advantage of her? Will she tell my parents? Or maybe, just maybe, she'll want to do it again. I certainly want to do it again, my cock stood hard at just the thought of last night.

I pulled myself out of bed, threw on a pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt and headed for the bathroom. I peered down the hall, my parent's bedroom door was wide open but they weren't in there, they must have already left, they usually visited my grandparents on the Sunday. Charlotte's bedroom door was shut, no way to tell if she was up or not, most likely not, she was pretty drunk last night, she won't be awake for ages.

I went to the bathroom, did my morning piss, had a shower and brushed my teeth. I went back to my room, looking to Charlotte's door to see if she'd woken up, she still hadn't. I threw on some fresh clothes and made my way downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and flicked on the kettle and reached for a mug, as I began making a cup of coffee I heard a door upstairs open, then close and then another open and close. Charlotte was awake, and she'd gone into the bathroom.

I finished making my coffee, made myself a bowl of cereal and sat in the kitchen eating it slowly, all the time thinking. What is she going to say? What is she going to do? Will she be angry?

I waited and waited and waited, until finally I heard footsteps on the stairs. Charlotte came into the kitchen looking absolutely stunning, a tight white t-shirt and small pink pyjama shorts which showed off all her body's great features.

As she entered I was halfway through a mouthful of cereal, so I said nothing. She walked up to me and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek, "Morning." She turned and reached for a box of cereal, and she reached up her pyjama shorts lifted to show just a small portion of her plump arse, I couldn't help but stare.

She pulled out a bowl and made herself some cereal and sat next to me and began to eat. It was awkward, should I say something? Does she even remember? She can't have been that drunk. I finished my cereal and waited for her to finish hers.

"So, are we going to talk about what happened last night?" I asked.

"There is nothing to talk about, I was drunk and horny, I needed a cock and yours was the closest." She offered a coy smile.

"Oh, ok then. Do you not think we should talk about it?"

"No, I didn't mean anything, to me at least. Did it mean anything to you?" She asked. I had to ponder the question, I had lusted after her ever since she hit puberty and began to grow into a woman... and the sex, oh wow the sex was incredible, I wanted to say yes, but how could I.

"No, of course not, it was just a spur of the moment thing, it won't happen again." I gave her the answer I thought she wanted.

"Well... let's not rules anything out, I had a lot of fun." As she said it she ran her fingertip along my inner thigh. She was teasing me, my little sister, she was playing games with me, the bitch.

"What!?" it's all I could muster in my confusion. She bit her lip seductively and leaned toward me, she leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Don't you want to fuck your little sister again?"

I didn't know what to say, was she testing me, is this another of her games. I tried to give a response but all that came out was incoherent babbling. "I... I... I..."

She lay the flat of her palm against my inner thigh and giggled softly, "Ooh, am I getting you all flustered big brother." She put emphasis on the 'big.'

Fuck it, I thought to myself, I'm not playing games, I'm going to go for it. Before anything else could be done I threw myself into a kiss, I hit her lips a little harder than intended but I recovered. She wasn't pulling away, infact, she was moving in to it. We kissed passionately, the things she did with her tongue in my mouth drove me wild, flicking and massaging, lip biting and chest stroking, it was an amazing kiss.

Without thinking I moved my hand up her shirt and squeezed her huge, pert tit, I rolled it around it my hand, I squeezed and rubbed the breast, flicked and playfully pinched the nipple. Charlotte's hand had moved up from my thigh and she now had a handful of my cock, she rubbed the shaft and skilfully played with the testicles, the kiss grew more intense the longer it lasted.

Suddenly the kiss was interrupted by the sound of keys jiggling in the front door, I removed my hand from under her shirt and she took her hand away from my cock just in time.

"Hey you lazy two, I see you're finally awake." Mum mocked. She walked in and was eventually followed by dad, they stood in the kitchen doorway and made small talk for a while, all the while I had a solid hard on hidden underneath the table.

As they talked away, blissfully unaware that neither me or Charlotte were really listening, Charlotte traced along my thigh with her fingertips. At first my eyes widened, scared that maybe mum or dad would notice, but they didn't. The fear of our parents being so close made it even hotter, what we were doing was so naughty, so taboo, it was hot.

Charlotte got bolder the longer our parents talked, she started with a fingertip, then switched to her whole hand, after she was bored of that she moved the whole hand down my boxer shorts. She rubbed my cock slowly and sensually, I had to bite my lip and ball my hands to fist to contain myself.

Finally... FINALLY my parents finished talking and went off into the living room, as so as they were gone I threw into another kiss. Charlotte's hand was still down my pants, still rubbing and tugging. I pulled away from the kiss and whispered to her "upstairs... NOW."

Charlotte bit her lip and giggled, I went up the stairs closely followed by Charlotte, we entered my room and shut the door. Before I could open my mouth to talk Charlotte threw herself at me, I fell back onto my bed and she climbed on top of me, mounting me, kissing me all the while.

She mounted me last time, she took the dominant position, not this time. I rolled over so that I was on top of her and forced another kiss upon her, I pulled away from the kiss to allow myself to rip of my shirt. Charlotte bit her lip sexily, she always looked sexy, but when she bit her lip it drove me crazy. She ran her hand across and down my chest, she stroked across my abs and the pulled my cock out of my boxers.

I was rock solid, standing straight, I could have used it as a baseball bat. I leaned down and kissed her, starting at her mouth, then moving down to her neck, her collar and so on. As I moved down her body I lifted and finally removed her tight top, she wasn't wearing a bra so her gorgeous tits bounced with freedom.

I took her tits in my hand as I continued kissing downwards on her stomach, finally I reached her pubic region, I bite hard on her pyjama trunk and pulled the down with my teeth, exposing her beautiful cunt. I took all my restraint not to dive right in, but I had to be patient, I kissed just above her vagina, I kissed it, rubbed and massaged it with my tongue but I refused to go lower, I wanted to make her squirm with anticipation.

"You tease." She giggled.

I looked up at her, my god she was beautiful.

Finally I moved my tongue down, flicking the top of the clit with my tongue, it set her alight with passion. Charlotte threw her head back, she placed one hand atop my head as if to tell me don't stop, the other she used to caress her nipples, giving each one equal attention. She bit her lip hard so as to stop herself from screaming.

She tasted so good, I have had my share of women, but no girl I'd ever give oral sex to tasted this good. I worked my tongue inside of her, I slurped and sucked and licked and flicked as she panted and moaned and groaned.

Until finally I decided it was time, I rose from between her thighs, rose so that we were face to face, both of us smiled, Charlotte nodded, she was giving permission, and in I went. My cock sliding into her, she was already dripping wet from the oral, my cock tingled with pleasure, every pump was pure unfiltered passion.

Charlotte threw her arms around me, she clawed into my back, her hands made their way down to my arse and she clawed them to, it hurt, but it was a good pain. my hands, they were everywhere, her thighs, her hips, her ribs, her tits, all over.

My thrusts got harder and faster, I listened intently in case my parents came upstairs, in case the bed springs were being too loud, if we get found out then this is over, and it has only just begun.

"I'm ready" I said breathlessly.

She nodded and whispered back "go."

I thrust a few more times before finally I shot my load, the stick white mess exploded from my cock and inside of my sister, she bit down hard on her lip to contain her moans, even so a little squeal betrayed her.

I rolled off of her and laid beside her, sweat coated both of our body, we panted and attempted to control our rapid breathing. We were both naked and fully spent, I couldn't go another round even if I wanted to, and believe me I did.

"Wow." Charlotte said breathlessly, she began giggling.

"What?"

"This is so bad" she bit her lip "but so good." I laughed and kissed her, "are we gonna keep doing this?"

"Oh yeah, but we should set some ground rules, I don't want ruin this."

"Ok yeah, later, now we should put some clothes on before mum and dad find us here naked together."

Stewart05
Stewart05
60 Followers