Me and My Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
How he and his Mistress met.
1.6k words
3.93
18.2k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*These are the actual adventures of me and my beautiful mistress. Enjoy please or I will be punished.*

*

I walked into the bar that cold October night. It was raining hard and it was a Friday, the 13th, ironically. I took off my coat and shook it before hanging it on the rack by the door, removing my cellphone and wallet from its pockets.

I walked over to the far table that sat in the corner and took the seat that I always took. I could easily scout the dance floor for beautiful women that I could get no matter what, but was also able to see every person that came through the big, black oak door.

After a few minutes of searching, a waitress came up to me and asked me my order. I looked up at her hypnotized by the outfit that all the waitresses wore, a pair black Daisy Dukes, a black sleeveless shirt with a red and blue star on it, and a pair of knee-high black lace up boots. Her hair was dark, and framed her beautiful tan face along with her dark blue eyes. All the exposed parts of her anatomy was a light tan color. Her breasts, and ass pushed on the clothing covering them trying to break free. Her legs were long and completely beautiful, not to mention looked taut and very shaped.

I then shook my head as she asked me again, except this time with a devilish smile on her face. I then said, "Ummm I will have a beer. Any brand is good."

She smiled and said, "O.K. be right back with our drinks, sir."

Before I could say anything she was gone and already at the bar. I thought to myself confused, 'Did she say "our drinks"? Or was it my imagination?' I then wiped it from my mind as she started heading back with about 9 or 10 beers.

I sat there and gazed as she walked over and sat across from me, and started splitting the beers. 7 came in front of me while the other 3 sat in front of her.

I shrugged and popped the first beer cap and started chugging. Suddenly, I felt something rubbing my leg under the table. I stopped drinking and swallowed hard, as I looked at her with a demonic smile on her face.

I moaned lightly, as both her foot and my cock rose until they were both in the same spot. Her foot was bare and I could feel it rubbing and pushing on my cock. I was so close to cumming right there in my jeans and then she stopped.

She then uncapped all her beers and swigged them all easily. 'Finally,' I thought, 'A girl with some taste to her mouth.' I started drinking again and soon all but one beer was gone.

Something was wrong here. I am used to being able to drink at least 12 or 13 beers before I even get a buzz, and right then I was drunk.

I drank the last one without even knowing I did and I looked at her evil smile, "Let's get you home. You look terrible." I got up slowly and painfully and followed her as she grabbed my jacket on the way out.

She then grabbed my arm and led me to her car and put me in the passenger side. I gave her directions easily as I felt my head clearing up. By the time I got home I was completely sober, yet very aroused.

She dropped me off and I walked to my house and through the front door. I plopped down on the couch and fell asleep. I woke up after what felt like hours but everything was black.

I tried to open my eyes and move but I couldn't do either. My eyes were covered by something, and my hands were tied so that I was spread eagle on something firm and yet soft.

I then heard a voice come out of the darkness, "Oh yay you're awake, my slave."

I then retorted with a chuckle, "What the fuck ever bitch! Now untie me!"

A jolt of pain shot through my body starting at my cock, which was being held tightly by the woman. I screamed out in pain, before I felt her slap my face hard. "How dare you insult me like that slave. I am going to punish you for that." I moaned as I felt her hand release my cock lightly and start to stroke it, not forgetting the head at all.

She then leaned forward and whispered in my ear, not slowing her pace, "Do you like that slave?"

I moaned and said, "Oh, yes." She then slapped me again and said, "Yes what? You fucking man whore." I then yelled out as her hand squeezed harder, "Yes mistress. Please don't stop it feels so good."

She stopped completely and I heard her footsteps walking away and coming back a little while later. I felt something rubbing lightly on my skin, starting at my feet and going past my aching cock all the way to my chest, where it stopped. I felt the thing disappear and then THWACK! I yelped as I felt the sting of whatever it was touch my skin with immense intensity. THWACK! THWACK! I screamed both times as I felt the blows coming one after the other. The next one didn't come but instead my mistress' voice came out of the darkness, "Do you want me to stop slave? Beg me to stop and maybe I will let you eat my pussy."

"Please mistress I'm sorry for talking to you like a whore. Just please stop, I want to taste your juices." I waited for her to say 'yes' and straddle my tongue, but my imagination discieved me and I felt one strong THWACK! after another. I screamed louder and louder with each blow and finally after what felt like ages they stopped.

My chest was on fire and her hand on it made me groan as I could feel her rubbing the firey hot skin. She then said, "Try again whore." I then begged in almost a whimper, "Please, O please mistress, let me please you. Please stop punishing me and let me make you cum all over my mouth."

She then giggled triumphantly and said, "Good boy. Are you going to talk back to me again?" I opened my mouth to speak but was stopped and spurted forcefully, "No. Don't speak anymore until I say so. If I hear one sound come from these lips then I will never let you cum again. Am I understood?"

I nodded my head and she then replied lovingly, "Good little slut. Now eat your mistress good and maybe I will let you fuck my tight snatch. You would like that wouldn't you slut?"

I nodded my head again and she chuckled, "Alright do a good job." I felt her straddle my chest and slowly move to where her pussy was inches above my mouth.

I reached up with my tongue and flicked her clit hard, which made her moan quite loudly. I then began eating her sweet pussy, encouraged more and more by her moans and screams of pleasure.

"Oh yea. Good slut, OOOOH GOD! Oooh yea! Faster whore! Make me cum all over that pretty face of yours!" I didn't need to be told twice, I sped up as fast as my tongue would allow and then she let out a high-pitched, "AAAH!" Followed by her screaming, "OH MY GOD I'M CUMMIIIINNNGGG!!!!"

Her juices exploded on my tongue and I took all of it, not missing one drop, into my mouth and swallowing it heartily. She then got off of me and kissed me with full tongue and said, "Good slave. I will allow you to fuck me and you may speak while you do so." I then realized I was still in my boxers but it wasn't long before she took them by the waistband and removed them, letting my cock spring out.

I heard her gasp, "WOW! You have a monster don't you?!" It was true I had at least 10 to 12 inches of man muscle and the width of it was about 2 or 3 inches.

I then felt her take it in her hand and spit on it before rubbing it furiously, lubing it up with her spit for its LONG journey to her hole. She stopped after a few minutes and I was ready for her to ride me like an animal.

She straddled my cock and slowly but surely, forced it into her tight snatch. It hit rock bottom in a few minutes and she screamed so loud I thought the neighbors had heard it. She then began riding me furiously, making me moan and groan with her screams.

After what felt like ages I could feel my balls starting to tighten and I told her, "Oh mistress, I'm so close. Please can I cum in your hot cunt?"

She agreed loudly and I felt her pussy start to tighten around my cock hard. I was sent over the edge and I came in her pussy with a loud growl/ scream, causing her to cum also.

She collapsed on top of me and we both breathed deeply as she held me there.

I felt her tug on the blindfold and she said, "I want you to know that from now on you're mine. You're my slave to do what I want, when I want. Understand? If you will serve me I will let you see who I am."

I agreed full heartedly and the blindfold disappeared and I looked up to see my new mistress.

I looked up shockingly at the dark-haired, blue-eyed, face of the waitress!

*Please tell me how you liked it, voting and comments are open. Thank You and if the results are good Ch. 2 will come.*