Me And My Online Master

Story Info
A fantasy chat with my master.
3.1k words
4.22
18.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a chat with my master.

Online Master: Hello, lad. Hope you are being a good boy, Michael.

Michael: I am doing well. Hope you are doing well.

Online Master: Glad to hear you are doing well, Michael. I am also. Let me know when you are ready to play again on cam, lad

Michael: ok. sorry we haven't been able to meet up online. i've been busy with work. hope all is well with you.

Online Master: Hi Michael. No need to apologize; we all have our real life responsibilities, lad. Be glad you have work to be busy with, Michael. In this economy many people do not. Yes, thank you, my boy, everything is fine with me.

Michael: hi there daddy

Online Master: Hello again my good boy, Michael.

Michael: so what have you done today?

Online Master: Work, stopped by the grocery store on the way home. Watching the evening news, though I'd rather chat with my boy. What have you done today, lad?

Michael: nothing much. finished a proposal for a project

Michael: i have time to chat here at the office

Online Master: Good lad. I'll bet you make yourself indepensible there. Glad you have some time to chat, Michael.

Michael: yeah i try to work hard, but not kill myself. don't get stressed out

Online Master: Good boy. And wise lad. You are good Michael, in many ways. I'm thinking it would be fun for both of us if you started wearing a cord bow on your penis under your underwear, all the time, even at work, lad. What do you think, Michael?

Michael: i would definitely do that if you wish. i'll have a reminder all day that my body is owned by you

Online Master: Exactly, my boy. Yes, I definitely want you to do this for me, my boy.

Michael: everytime i go to the bathroom i'll have a bright colored bow tied around my penis head for me to look at as i relieve myself

Online Master: Exactly, a reminder of who your cute penis belongs to, my boy.

Michael: yes sir

Online Master: good boy, Michael

Online Master: Go to the men's room there at work and tie a bow on your penis, Michael. Any cord or string will do for now, but I want you to do it now, at work, for me my boy, Michael.

Michael: yes sir

Online Master: good boy

Michael: i'm back with my collar bow around your boy's penis

Michael: hard to get soft, really hard now

Online Master: Good boy, Michael. I imagine you will stay hard awhile, lad. I expect wearing a bow on your (my) penis under your clothes at wort is quite horny for my boy. I like my boy horny, Michael. Good boy.

Michael: thanks daddy

Online Master: You are welcome, lad. You are my very good obedient boy, Michael. I am proud of you, lad.

Online Master: How soon will you be off work today, Michael? And when will you get home? I want to see what you ar no wearing around your cute boy cock, Michael.

Michael: maybe three hours from now

Online Master: Ok, lad, I may be in bed by then, but check online when you get home and if I'm still up, I will want you to undress for me and show me what you put on your cute cock for your daddy at work, Michael.

Michael: ok, do you want to roleplay or cyber

Online Master: Yes, definitely, Michael. Do you have a scenario you'd like us to play out, boy?

Michael: not really but anything you want

Michael: maybe we decide to meet up for a weekend?

Online Master: You are such a good boy, I really do wish we lived in the same city, Michael. Yes, a weekend meeting would be really sweet, my boy. By the way, what city do you live in, Michael?

Michael: river side by LA

Online Master: Ok, I'm on the other coast, southeast Virginia. But perhaps we can plan a vacation meeting. For me July is best for a vacation, Michael. Or if you travel for work and will be in Virginia or DC, perhaps we could coordinate a meeting, Michael.

Michael: ok, we decided to meet up at a hotel in texas which is half way. you buy me my ticket and give me instructions on how to meet up

Online Master: That might work, though I would not be buying your ticket, Michael. I can conceive of choosing to buy you ticket, but not this early in a friendship, Michael. I would have to know you much better before I did that, lad.

Michael: i'm sorry you are right. i purchase my ticket

Michael: we decide to meet and one instruction i tell i will do is to not masturbate until our meeting

Online Master: Yes, that is definitely a must, lad.

Michael: as days get closer, nothing is on my mind but our meetup. i'm a crazy horny young lad with swolen balls full of cum

Online Master: Exactly the very horny boy we both want you to be for our meeting, lad.

Michael: i arrive and the instruction you told me was to ask the front desk for a key you left for me under the name "pussy boy"

Michael: i tell the lady that i'm pussy boy and she giggles at me as she gives me the key

Online Master: I would giggle too, lad. chuckling, my own sweet little pussy boy....

Michael: i enter the room and on the bed is a leter with instructions

Online Master: neat idea, I like that, Mchael.

Michael: it says hello my boy

Michael: put all your personal items in the lock box

Online Master: nice

Michael: take all your clothes off and put on these pink panty thongs

Online Master: sweet

Michael: i do as i told and put on the thong

Michael: please put on the collar

Michael: and i do

Online Master: pink thong panty, a collar... nice, Michael

Michael: i put on everything and the final instruction is to kneel in the middle of the room and wait for your daddy

Michael: i get on my knees and wait for daddy

Online Master: yes, with your hands on top of your head, eyes closed...

Michael: yes sir

Online Master: good boy

Michael: i hear you come in

Michael: my cock automatically gets hard and pops out of the thong

Online Master: cute, I love this, Michael my boy.

Michael: i've set up the scene please feel free to act like you are there now daddy

Online Master: ok, lad

Online Master: I walk up behind you, and run my fingers through your hair, linking my fingers with yours, pulling your arms up straight well above your head, tell you to keep them there and then tickle your armpits, caressing them gently with my fingertips.

Michael: i breath deeply

Michael: i can now smell my daddy after performing for him on cam

Michael: your aroma gets me harder

Michael: i quiver as you tease and tikle me

Michael: i feel my daddy's hands run through my short black hair

Online Master: Then after enjoying your slightly wet armpits, I move my fingers to your nipples, gently tweaking each of them, then pinch them, gently at first, but more insistently, until you breath more excitedly as your nipples start to feel the sting of being pinched by the daddy who owns them, my boy.

Michael: arghhh!

Michael: feels like when i put the nipple clamps on for you on the web

Michael: mmmmmm

Michael: i moan and quiver inthe position that you want me to stay at

Online Master: I like to feel my boy quiver. I enjoy teasing his sweet nearly naked body, and seeing his cute stiff boy cock sticking up in his pink thong panties.

Michael: goosbumps run through my body as you sensatize and feel your boy's body

Online Master: As I continue to alternate pinching and gently tweaking your nipples, I bend to kiss your lips, no tongue, just my lips and your lips getting to know each other, my boy.

Michael: i strain there as my cock tries to reach out for some sensation from anything

Michael: it hasn't leaked for a month

Michael: and just your touch is making me leak precum, shinny glistening my piss hole

Online Master: Your cute cock is straining outward trying desperately to touch something anything to give it the stimulation you need. Your piss hole dripping the precum you've been storing for weeks now, desperate for sexual release, a release you will not be allowed any time soon, boy.

Michael: that hold of my release is your collar around my neck

Online Master: I whisper in your ear, go ahead, boy, hump air with your cute little boy cock, just do not touch anything other than air with it until you are told to, boy.

Michael: yes sir, i start to pump up and down and i can feel the warmt of the air rush past my hard cock, it's soo sensitive

Online Master: I pull the front of your panties aside so both your cock and balls are exposed, and you can make both bounce a bit by humping air for your daddy.

Online Master: good boy

Michael: it flicks precum all over the hard wood floring and some of it splashes on my chest and cools

Online Master: I pull your panties up in back, rubbing the thong against your boy pussy.

Michael: the thong pushes on my rectum a little and that pushes my rectum muscle and it lightly massages my prostate, my ass quivers a little and more precum driblles out of me

Michael: i moan

Online Master: Good boy. Then I put your aneros plug into your mouth to get it nice and wet and ready to go into your boypussy, lad.

Michael: i lick it and sensually coat it with my saliva

Michael: i lube it with my tongue

Online Master: good boy

Online Master: I reach under you and pull the thong away from your boyhole, and then remove the aneros plug from your mouth and then gently insert it into your rectum, my sweet pussy boy, filling your boyhole with the plug, and then run my fingers over your head and neck and chest and back, and up and down your arms still extended above your head, givng you the stimulation you crave on your naked body, my boy.

Michael: mmmmmmmm

Michael: you put it in slowly just like in the web cam

Michael: i wince a bit but you work my hole slowly and then the aneros slowly goes in

Michael: as it settles inside me, it positions itself perfectly by my prostate

Michael: i give out a soft moan

Michael: and my cock is so hard and twitches everytime the plug massages my prostate

Michael: little precum is streaming out of my dady's boy's cock

Online Master: I add a clothespin to each of your nipples, reminding you to continue humping air with your cute stiff boy cock, feeling the plug inside your boy pussy rubbing your prostate as you obediently hump air, my boy.

Michael: as i continue to hump air and massage my prostate, light streams of precum leave my piss slit and leave streaks on my chest, the floor on my leg

Michael: the pain you give me sends the feeling down my back and nerves throughout my body

Online Master: I catch some of your precum on one of my fingers and bring it an inch from your lips... As you stickj out your tongue to lick it up, I pull my finger back just enough so you cannot reach my precum covered finger with your tongue..... I say, beg for it, boy

Michael: please daddy

Michael: may i taste some of the precum you have made me make with my body

Michael: i want to taste myself, please daddy

Online Master: Sure baby, and I put my finger into your mouth to suck on. Keep humping air, boy

Michael: i suck on the delicious juice you have collected out of me

Michael: it's salty and is delectable. i continue to hump air as my cock bouces and strains to cum

Michael: as i hump air, the aneros continues to massage me

Michael: slowly milking my prostate

Online Master: Good boy, my very good obedient sexy boy.... I reach down and get some more of your precum and again bring it to your lips... beg for it baby

Michael: please daddy, i've tasted it once and now i want more

Online Master: I know baby, you love your boy juice don't you baby?

Michael: the juice my body has made, i want to taste it, please give me the chance again to taste it, sir, please

Online Master: Ok, baby,. suck it from my finger, baby, drink your precum baby

Michael: yes sir, i lick and suck on your finger

Michael: i clean it with my mouth and tongue

Online Master: Good boy. Would you like to milk your sweet boy cock, baby, would you like to put your arms down and wank your sweet boy cock for your daddy, baby?

Michael: yes sir, anything to please you

Michael: i am full of cum that belongs to you and i want it out of me for you to enjoy it,

Online Master: Ok, baby, good boy, Michael... Now put your arms down but do not touch your cock yet, baby... And I lift your legs up, pushing you onto your back, so your crotch is now above your face... Ok, baby, wank yourself, baby, show daddy how bad you want to cum, baby.

Michael: i lay on my back

Michael: i finally grab my cock and start to jack off in front of you

Online Master: Milk yourself for your daddy, my baby boy Michael.

Michael: exposing my pussy

Michael: you read on some medical journals that you can have a penis cum without masturbation

Michael: so youtell me to stop masturbating

Michael: you tie my hands up and throw me on the bed

Michael: for the next five hours you milk my prostate slowly

Michael: slow torture

Michael: you want to watch me cum without an orgasm

Online Master: Oh yes, baby!

Michael: the ultimate surrender of your boy

Online Master: My sweet sexy baby boy is giving me his body totally, my sweet obedient total submissive baby boy

Online Master: good boy

Michael: after four hours you can see your boy having muscle spasms and convulsing, my legs shaking and my cock still leaking precum

Online Master: yes, baby

Michael: you want virgin cum to come out of my cock

Online Master: yes baby yes show me your virgin boy cum

Michael: at time you pull out the plug and stick your finger in me to feel my prostate, it's warm and it is pulsing,

Michael: your boy is ready and ripe, as you leave me there, covered in sweat and convulsing from the prostate milk, you tell me i'm close

Online Master: yes, your sweet boy prostate, warm, pulsing in a desperate attempt to bring you to an orgasm without touching your penis, boy

Michael: the precum is oozing out ready for the virgin cum

Online Master: do it, baby, give me your virgin boy cum, michael my baby boy

Michael: anymore stimulation and my prostate will ejaculate the semen

Michael: the torture makes me want to cum but no stimulation but the prostate

Michael: all the months cum wants to go out

Online Master: yes baby cum for your daddy baby

Online Master: all the cum you've saved up for daddy, give it to me now, baby

Michael: you decide to fuck your boy for the last stimulation

Online Master: YES! I slide my har dcock into your sweet boyhole, hitting your prostate and....

Michael: you tell me that as you cum in me, that if i cum at the same time, i will be your boy

Michael: you will seed your boy and the moment i cum, i become your boy permanently

Online Master: yes baby exactly... my boy, cum as i cum in you baby

Michael: it's been a long ritual that needs to be performed

Online Master: be my baby boy, my sweet obedient baby boy michael

Michael: you have set a camera in the room

Online Master: recording the ritual

Michael: many daddies and thier boys all over the world have been watching this

Michael: you toss your quivering boy onto the bed

Michael: and enter him

Online Master: hmmmmmmmm so sweet so good

Michael: more precum leaves and for the last ten minutes you enjoy the tight hole

Michael: the warm hole

Online Master: my baby's warm sweet hole

Michael: i've been in a trance for the last three hours

Michael: thick hard thrust

Michael: you tell me you are close

Online Master: very, it's time baby

Michael: every pound pushed on my prostate

Michael: getting me so close

Michael: waiting for your sead in me

Online Master: cum with me baby, cum as i seed your sweet ass my baby boy michael

Michael: as your warm seed ejaculates, i feel the warmth touch my prostate and i immediately start ozing cum

Michael: the precum becomes streams of thick cum

Online Master: yes, oh yes my darling baby boy michael

Michael: puddling on my belly

Michael: virgin cum streaming out of my cock

Michael: no orgasm

Michael: just streams out

Michael: you collect it in a jar, almost half a cup of it

Michael: your own boy jiuce that you've made like wine

Online Master: sweet

Michael: virgin boy cum is a delicasy

Online Master: Yes

Michael: your friends watching the video start asking for a sample

Michael: everyone congratulates you on seeding your boy and milking him as well

Online Master: The best delicacy is michael's virgin boy cum, my michael's virgin boy cum. Sorry guys, this is private stock, no one but me and my boy get to savor this cum.

Michael: thanks daddy

Online Master: THank you, my sweet boy michael.

Michael: i break out of the trance and covered in sweat and your cum

Online Master: I wil lick my baby clean....

Michael: the roleplay is done

Michael: i have a conference call in ten minutes

Online Master: Ok, Michael.

Online Master: You are good baby, very very good.

Michael: that was fun

Online Master: I enjoyed it.

Michael: great

Online Master: Ok, back to work. When you get home buzz me on here, ok, MichaeL?

Michael: sure, i can't promise i can but i will if i can

Online Master: ok, that's good enough for me, Michael.

Online Master: I might be in bed asleep by then, but if I'm up I'll leave the computer on so I'll hear your buzz, baby.

Michael: sure no problem