Me and My Roommate

Story Info
The first Emma & George story; a sexy threeway.
1k words
3.53
38.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just got a new roommate. She was called Emma and was 23 years old and really sexy, perfect figure, blonde, green eyes, she had it all. I was 42, slightly overweight, redhead, kind of big tits, and grey eyes. I choose her as my roommate as she was my son's sister-in-law.

Every Friday night she would go out clubbing or on a date and wouldn't come home till late the next day. She was such a slut. This Friday didn't seem as though it would be any different. She went out at 9:00 like usual and left me at home watching TV.

When she went out she was wearing a white t-shirt that went down to her belly-button and a white mini-skirt which covered the bare minimum. You could also see a black thong and skimpy black bra underneath. It was really slutty. I was sitting on the couch in my jeans with a pink t-shirt, no bra and pink knickers on.

I had been watching TV for about 2½ hours when I heard the door open and some giggling. A couple of minutes later Emma walked in, she had lost her shirt but still had the bra and skirt on. Right behind her was this man; he looked to be late twenties and was wearing a pair of white underwear which did nothing to prevent me seeing his erection.

Emma stopped and looked at me with a blank expression for a few seconds and then said "Woops. Ah Jenny this is George, George this is my roommate Jenny." He looked at me for a few seconds and then turned to Emma and said, "Do you want to go back to my place for the night?" After seeing this guy in his underwear I suddenly really wanted the sex which I hadn't had for months. I looked at Emma with a pleading expression on my face and when she saw it she must have realised what it meant because she said to George "No, why don't we stay here and have a three-way?" This made the bulge in his pants grow a fair bit and he looked at me and nodded his head hungrily.

I stood up and said in my sexiest voice "Is that a yes big fella?" Once again he nodded and I walked over behind Emma and started to rub her belly button before saying "We need you to talk or else it's a no." He put his hands down his underwear and said in a quite voice "Fuck yes."

Emma broke away from me and walked over to him saying "That's all we needed to hear sexy." Emma started to kiss him while I knelt down behind her and took off her skirt. I then walked round behind him and took of his jocks. I stood up and started to kiss his neck, he reached round and started to massage my jeans right above my pussy. I stopped kissing him and removed my jeans and shirt.

Emma stopped kissing him and bent down to suck his cock. I walked round behind her and shoved two fingers of one hand up her ass and two from the other up her pussy, soon her juices were gently flowing out. Emma stood up and said "Now it's your turn Jenny." I took my fingers out of her and gently licked Georges cock before shoving it deep into my mouth. I could feel Emma taking of my knickers, I knew she must already be naked. I had no idea what Jenny was doing but I could hear George moaning and felt some cum drip into my mouth. I took his cock out and said "Emma he's about to cum. Emma put her head beside mine and I licked his scrotum while she licked his cock until splash, he ejaculated all over our faces. I started licking the jism of Emma's face before she licked it off mine.

When we were done doing this Emma told George to lie down and when he did she started riding him reverse cowgirl style. I got up and put my wet pussy onto his face for him to lick. It wasn't long before Emma reached orgasm and watching her made me do it as well. Emma was letting out huge moans of pleasure and obviously loved it, so wanting some for myself I pushed her of his cock, got off his face and knelt down with my legs on either side of his cock. Then I dropped my pussy onto it.

It was amazing, the feeling of his cock inside me, it didn't look huge but it felt it. I almost instantly reached orgasm and just as I did I felt his juices explode inside me. I got off felling so exhausted, but he wanted more. He said to me "Bend over bitch, I want your fat ass." The way he said made me do it.

I had never been ass fucked before so this would be an all new experience, and hopefully a good one. I didn't know were Emma had been while I had ridden him but when I bent over her pussy was right there for me to lick, so I licked it. I had licked it for a couple of minutes and nothing had penetrated my ass, I wondered where he was but then, bang! He shoved his cock right up there. I screamed in pleasure and instantly reached orgasm, it was way better than anything I'd had up my pussy. Emma must have felt my orgasm because she climaxed at almost exactly the same time. George kept pumping my ass and yelling stuff like "yea bitch that's what you like!" and "fuck that's the tightest thing I ever had!" I kept screaming it was amazing, I climaxed many times again until after about 10 minutes I felt his cum explode all through my ass.

He dropped to the floor, exhausted and so did I, Jenny still wanted some and was trying to get him back up, but he was too tired.

Jenny moved out three days later as I was dating George, and we hadn't had another three-way (with her). Me and George had the hottest sex and always had new things to do, whether they were public or bedroom, anal or pussy, bench or sofa, we did it all.