Me and My Temper

Story Info
They think I'd like being a cuckold; things go downhill.
8.3k words
3.83
93.8k
85
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomThum
TomThum
173 Followers

The usual disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. None of this happened. None of the people are real. Don't get worked up over the characters in this story, because they don't exist. I ignored birth control and condoms, too.

* * * * * * * * * *

I suppose our story is pretty typical. My wife and I met in college. I was studying Civil Engineering and she was an Elementary Education major. We met at a party my junior year, her sophomore year. Within a few months we were a couple. Sex was good, but nothing to peel the paint off the walls. We had sex on the dining room table once when her roommates were out of town. We dabbled with oral now and then, but we were both pretty enraptured with the basics of sexual intercourse. Three-ways, anal sex, rim-jobs were all things we left unexplored for lack of interest.

We got married after Laura graduated. I had been working for a year at that point. She started teaching, but the school district treated new teachers rather poorly. We changed our plans and had our kids early. Our son was born less than two years after we got married and our daughter came about two years later. I worked at a large Engineering firm for about five years. Once our children were close to starting school we moved closer to home. I started working for a smaller firm where I was doing a wider variety of projects and working with them start to finish. My experience with Bechtel was invaluable, but I was glad to be at a smaller company.

The town we settled in was about an hour from Laura's parents and about three hours from mine. The schools were much better and Laura went to work after our daughter, Melissa, started kindergarten. She was part time for three years before getting hired full time. She taught second grade at the local school and loved it. I liked my job as well. It was interesting and it paid well. We had a small circle of friends. I didn't really make friends at work, but Laura made friends in the school district. Most of our friends had children the same as our kids. John, our son, played soccer, and we made friends with other parents on the team.

When John was in high school we were active in the booster club and made friends with the other parents. There were frequent fundraisers when we would get together. After John left for college we continued to socialize with the families. We would all get together for a barbecue at someone's house. If there was a pool we would swim. If there was a basement we play soft music and slow dance. We would drink wine and talk about our kids. We would fondly talk about our college days and compare them to what our children at college were experiencing.

My wife and I were strictly monogamous. We had made marital vows and had no interest in exploring. Our relationship worked well for us, and we didn't need to rock the boat. There were other couples at the parties we knew werent as happily married as we were. If there was dancing, they might get cozy with partners other than their spouses. At the pool they would slide into the hot tub with a friendly alternate. Laura and I would take note, but never said anything. Now and then someone got a little fresh with Laura or myself. We never made a scene, but we put an end to it. Tony once slid his hand onto Laura's thigh in the hot tub. Tiffany started squeezing my butt while we slow danced. Each time we politely excused ourselves and joked about it afterward.

Everyone considered me very easy-going and relaxed. However, I had a horrible temper. I kept it tight under wraps, so no one knew. When I was little I used to get in fights on the playground all the time. It didn't take much to send me into a berserker rage where I would pummel an unsuspecting victim. I was often in trouble for getting into fights. I always claimed the other kid started it, but usually I overreacted at some perceived slight. Finally, when I was ten my father took me aside and said, "Tom, a temper is an ugly thing in an adult." I realized that I could not keep getting into fights my whole life and began working to control my temper. By the time I met Laura it was well in check. I flew into a rage a few times early in our relationship, but never after our kids were born. My wife knew I could get angry and respected me for not letting it get away from me.

* * * * * * * * * *

Some months ago a new couple started attending our parties. Marcus and Danielle were a beautiful couple. I don't think they had children, so I don't remember how they came to be invited to the social gatherings. They were very physically affectionate with each other and everyone else. They gave hugs and kisses to everyone, including Laura and myself. It didn't bother me or make me jealous; that was just who they were.

What was unusual was a change in the behavior of some of the other couples. I noticed that about two months after Marcus and Danielle joined our social circle James and Tiffany also started greeting us with kisses and hugs. They seemed to have adopted some of the same mannerisms as the first two. Tiffany seemed more likely to touch me on the arm when we were talking and once I saw James reach up and brush my wife's hair out of her face. A month or so later I noticed a similar change in Tony and Maria and then later I noticed it in Jeff and Sandra. They were touching more, kissing more and they all seemed to look like they had a secret. One time I thought I saw Jeff and Marcus watching Laura and having a discussion, but as I go closer I could hear they were just discussing Jeff's collection of tools.

About a week later we received an invitation from Danielle to a party at their house. This was the first time we had been invited to their house. Laura mentioned the party to Maria at work. Not only did Maria know about the party, but she had been over to their house before. They had hosted a few parties already, but preferred more intimate social gatherings and rarely invited everyone over. Maria assured Laura that everyone had a good time and we should definitely be there. I was a little annoyed at the way a small clique had developed within our larger group of friends, but I wasn't one to make waves so I accepted it and looked forward to Friday's party.

Now my wife and I are in good shape. I'm 46 and I bicycle eight miles to and from work each day. My wife runs a few miles most mornings. She would probably like to lose about ten pounds, but I like her with a few curves. This particular evening she wore a sleeveless dress with came down to her knees. It was a bold floral print with a built in shelf bra. I was wearing a button up Oxford shirt and comfortable khakis. I assumed there would be a little dancing, so I wore loose fitting clothes.

As soon as we walked in the door Danielle was there to greet us. She kissed Laura full on the lips and then did the same to me. I could taste the rum on her lips. She took us by the arms and marched us downstairs into a finished basement with an impressive bar. "What are you drinking?", she asked. "Never mind. Try the Mai Tais. They're delicious." She poured two and gave one to each of us. I had to admit they were quite good.

I took a few sips when Tiffany approached me. "Drink that quick. I want to dance with you." I took a large chug and followed her across the room to where a dance floor was set up and the Beach Boys were playing. I kicked off my shoes like everyone else and danced to "Surfin' USA" followed by "Help me Rhonda" and "Barbara Ann". I was a little hot and sweaty so I excused myself from Tiffany.

Before I could get my bearing Maria showed up with another Mai Tai. "You look thirsty. Drink this quick, because I want a turn dancing." I saw Jeff was dancing with Laura and Tony was dancing Sandra. Marcus was making drinks and running the music. A set of Beatles music came on, so I danced my heart out to that.

We were all having great time. Everyone was dancing with everybody, switching partners every few songs. The Mai Tais tasted great and I lost track of how many I had drunk. I definitely was feeling no pain. As we got tired a few slow songs were mixed in. I held Sandra close and she ran her hand slowly up and down my back and through the short hair on the back of my neck. The alcohol had dulled my senses enough that I didn't think about what she was doing, but she was definitely making my heart beat faster. When the song was over she gave me a big kiss full on the lips and spun away.

Before I could react, Danielle slid into my arms. She was almost as tall as me and as she held me tight she laid her head on my shoulder. She felt good in my arms and I felt her warm breath on my neck.

I glanced around the dance floor and saw Marcus and Laura dancing slowly. He had one hand low on her back and the other softly on the back of her neck. His mouth was close to her ear and he seemed to be whispering to her. It was clear she had been enjoying the Mai Tais as well, but she wasn't doing anything worse than I was; just some close dancing with our overly affectionate friends.

Then I saw Jeff and Tiffany dancing, although mostly they were just standing in place and necking like a couple of sex crazed teenagers. His hand was slid up the back of her blouse slowly untucking it from her skirt. She had her hands firmly on his ass grinding into him as best she could. They were kissing so forcefully they stopped to gasp for air every now and then. Jeff then started to nibble on her earlobe and Tiffany gasped and dug her fingers into his butt.

I saw that while Maria was slow dancing with James, they weren't as aggressive as Jeff and Tiffany, but they also weren't dismayed by their actions. I was a little confused, knowing that James was married to Tiffany, but she was touching Jeff quite a bit herself. Tony and Sandra were behind the bar, but he seemed to have his hands on her waist as they watched the dance floor. I thought Sandra would be keeping an eye on Jeff, but she was mostly watching me. She poured another round of drinks and smiled in my direction. The feeling of Danielle so close made me weak in the knees, but there was also the feeling that something wasn't quite right.

Just then Danielle pulled away and said, "Tom, we never gave you the tour of the house! Come with me. Where are my manners?!" She took my hand a drug me away, but not before Sandra put another full Mai Tai in my hand. Danielle took me up into the living room and took me on a long tour of their large house. In the kitchen she hopped up onto the granite counter top and wrapped her legs around me as she described how much work it had been to get the custom built cabinets. She rubbed my shoulders and arms absent-mindedly while discussing their industrial grade gas stove and great it was for grilling. Then she hopped into my arms and slid down my body until her feet landed on the floor. Her firm breasts felt great against my chest and her pelvis ground up against mine. She gave me a hard open mouthed kiss and said, "Thanks for helping me get off there." She slid her arm around my waist and led me into their dining room with a sturdy oak table.

She pointed a large mirror on the opposite wall and said, "I love that mirror." She then slid in front of me, put her hands flat on the table and pressed her ass into my cock. "Look into the mirror." We made eye contact in the mirror. "I love being fucked just like this." She smiled at me. "I love watching myself get fucked over this table. Marcus and I have fucked in this position so many times. God, I can't get enough of it."

I stared at her in the mirror like deer caught in the headlights. This went way beyond simple flirting, but she felt great against my body and we were both completely clothed. She sensed my discomfort and moved away. "Don't forget your drink. I need to show you the upstairs." I was amazed at her raw sexuality and her complete comfort with her body.

Surprisingly our first stop was the master bedroom. I've always been reticent in showing off Laura and my bedroom, but Danielle seemed happy to show things off. I was impressed at how clean and organized their bedroom was. It was dominated by a large king sized bed. I chuckled when I saw a set of handcuffs attached to the headboard. "Did you forget to put those away?", I joked to her.

"Hardly." She said. "I planning to use them tonight." She gave me a sly look. "Do you want to try them on?"

"No thanks. I'm not sure how I'd explain that one to Laura." I couldn't tell if Danielle was flirting with me or just being funny. I enjoyed her company and she was sexy as hell. She was wearing a sheath dress with a slit up one leg. It showed off her fantastic figure. I could see her nipples poking through her dress as I became more convinced she wasn't wearing a bra or underwear.

"Don't worry about Laura. I'm sure she's having fun downstairs. Come check out our shower." She led me into the master bathroom. I was amazed at the size of the room. One end was dominated by a large shower. It didn't have a door or a curtain, you just turned the corner and you were in the shower. There was room for five or six people to comfortably shower together. There were also multiple shower heads on each wall at a variety of heights. A bench ran low along one wall.

"I love it in here." She walked in a ran her hand across the tile walls. "Whenever Marcus and I have an argument we come in here and we forget what we were arguing about."

"I bet. This looks like fun."

"Do you want to try it out? I can never get enough of it." Danielle smiled.

"Some other time." I begged off.

"I'll hold you to that." She said. "I just love fucking Marcus in here. He is such a good lover. He knows just what I want and how to give it to me." She sat down on the bench and spread her legs. Her back was flat against the wall behind her and she spread her arms along the wall as well. She looked me in the eye and said, "I wonder if you could fuck me as well as Marcus."

I stared at her becoming incredibly uncomfortable, both socially and by the tightness growing in my pants.

"Do you keep Laura satisfied? Do you give her what she needs?" She gyrated on the bench suggestively.

"We are plenty happy." I stammered. "We're good."

"But do you give her earth shattering orgasms like Marcus gives me? Does she scream out your name as you pound her senseless?"

"We're fine." I said a little defensively.

"I bet Marcus would fuck her good. Make her scream. He's got a big cock and could fuck her a long time. I'd like to see that."

"That's not going to happen." I started to feel my temper rise and struggled to keep it in check.

"Hmmph. Maybe you'd like to see that too." She teased me.

"Are you done?" I said with no humor in my voice.

"Almost." She said. "Follow me." Danielle stood up and walked out of the shower. I followed her out of the bathroom, through the bedroom and down the hall. At the end of the hall was a closed door. She took a key off a peg next to the door and unlocked it. She returned the key to its peg, opened the door and said, "I've got a surprise for you. Go on in."

I'm not sure why my suspicions were up, but something seemed wrong with her behavior. The door seemed awfully sturdy for an interior door and it was dark inside. "After you." I replied.

She smirked, and saying "Oooo. A man who isn't afraid to give commands. I like that." She walked into the room and I followed her in. The room was dimly lit with a low loveseat at one end of a narrow room and a large video screen at the other. She took my hand and pulled me over to the television. I heard the door close heavily behind us.

The screen showed the basement where the other couples were. It didn't appear that much had changed since we had left. Marcus was dancing closely with Laura. Jeff and Tiffany were making out like teenagers. Maria and James were dancing and starting to get more friendly. I couldn't see Tony and Sandra in the video at first, but then Sandra walked in with a joint in her hand. She took a puff and handed it to Marcus. He took a drag and passed it to Laura. We had tried pot two or three times in college, but she had never been interested in it. It made her relaxed and horny, but she woke up with a splitting headache the next morning, so we lost interest. Now Laura took a brief puff to be polite and passed it back to Marcus. Marcus took a long drag and blew the smoke out into Laura's face before handing the joint back to Sandra. Laura coughed and giggled. Sandra stood behind Laura, took a long drag and also blew her smoke out at Laura. Tony also had a joint which he shared with the other couples. Very quickly they were enveloped in a hazy cloud.

Danielle slid behind me watching the screen over my shoulder. Her arms snaked around me chest enveloping me. I felt her breasts firm against my back. She quietly said, "We can watch what they are doing. It's kind of fun to see what's going on downstairs. We can make sure they don't get into any trouble without us."

Marcus was holding Laura very close. One hand was firmly rubbing her back and shoulder blades while the other hand softly roamed over her hip and ass. Laura was very relaxed and enjoyed the attention. Marcus kissed my wife firmly on the lips. Laura responded at first and then turned her head. Marcus responded by sucking gently on her neck.

Then I noticed Maria take her shirt off over her head. Without me noticing Tiffany has stripped down to just her thong and Jeff was in his boxers. They were not satisfying themselves with just kissing; Jeff was sucking on Tiffany's nipple while she was massaging his cock through the material in his boxers. James and Maria were working quickly to join them in their state of undress. Sandra had dropped to her knees, fished out Tony's cock and was giving him a sloppy blow-job while he worked to take his shirt off. It was surreal watching my friends breaking out into an orgy.

Laura suddenly noticed what was going on around her. She watched as Jeff slid his hand down the front of Tiffany's thong. She glanced over to see Sandra sucking on Tony, pull his cock out of her mouth and lick all around the head before sliding it back into her mouth. Laura gasped as she felt Marcus squeeze her breast. "No. No." she said softly.

"He's going to fuck your wife." Danielle whispered in my ear.

"Like hell he is." I said firmly. I marched over to the door and found it locked. "What the fuck!" I shouted.

"You can't stop it. You might as well enjoy watching it." She reached for the front of my slacks. "You're already hard." I was semi-erect, but I certainly wasn't feeling aroused. "You want to see Marcus fuck her."

"If he touches her, I'm going to kick his ass." I shouted.

"She's enjoying herself." Danielle responded. "Why don't you let her have a little fun. Maybe I can jack you off while we watch Marcus strip away her clothes."

I looked at the screen again. Now Marcus was standing behind Laura. With one hand he was firmly kneading her breast, while his other hand was rubbing the top of her leg under her dress. He was whispering softly into her ear, but her attention was elsewhere. She was watching Tiffany, who was standing on shaky legs leaning against James. James was squeezing her breast with one hand and rubbing his other on Tiffany's leg in a mirror image of Marcus and Laura. Jeff was down on his knees licking Tiffany's clit and labia. Tiffany was completely naked and completely shaved. Tiffany was moaning loudly while Jeff worked on her.

Not far away Maria and Sandra were sharing Tony's cock. They had all stripped and The wives were arm in arm taking turns taking long draws on Tony's cock. The were slurping loudly and moaning into Tony's cock. Maria was tickling Tony's balls while Sandra seemed to be fingering Tony's asshole. I couldn't believe these were the same people I had gone to soccer matches with. Here they were in the midst of an orgy.

TomThum
TomThum
173 Followers