Me and My Uncle Ch. 04

Story Info
Sophie doubles her pleasure.
8.8k words
4.6
39.1k
18
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers

I skipped school the day after my night at the adult bookstore. We hadn't gotten home until late, I was still feeling queasy, my throat was still sore and I was drained emotionally.

I slept in until about 10 that morning, then got up and fixed a bowl of oatmeal to settle my stomach. As I walked to the table, I noticed an envelope sitting there that had written on the front in Bill's handwriting, "Sophie's college fund." This brightened my mood, especially when I looked inside and found it stuffed with cash. I counted out $450, and that did make me feel like the previous night's ordeal was worth something.

I finally threw on a T-shirt, shorts and sandals and went downstairs to see my uncle. I had thought long and hard about what I wanted to say to him about the previous night, and I wanted to make sure I got him early while he was possibly in a reasonably good mood.

He was behind the counter talking to a fellow who hung around the store a lot, a farmer named Leo. He was a short, fairly stout, middle-aged man who had always looked at me with longing, but he was one of the nicer of Uncle Bill's friends. He smiled and greeted me warmly when I came in from the back, a cup of coffee in my hand.

"Uncle Bill, we need to talk," I said as I walked behind the counter. "Leo, would you excuse us for a minute."

"Sure, Sophie, go right ahead," he said breezily. "I'll see you in a few minutes."

I was puzzled by that, so I asked Uncle Bill what that was all about, when I got him in the office and closed the door.

"He wants to fuck you," Bill said. "He's wanted to for a long time, and I told him what we were cooking up. He's willing to pay, so whatever it is you have to say, hurry up and spit it out. He hasn't got all day, so you need to get going."

"Uncle Bill, I want you to listen hard to what I have to say," I began. "Now, I can't control what other people think about me and how other people treat me. That's out of my hands. But from you, I expect a little bit of decency and consideration. And I'm not going to accept the kind of treatment I got from you last night. It's one thing for strangers to treat me like a piece of meat, but not someone who professes to love me."

"Sophie, it was for your own good," Bill said.

"Bullshit!" I said forcefully. "You had no business pushing my head into that man's cock and forcing me to gag on it like that. That was mean. And a little bit of advance warning as to what I could expect might have made things a little easier to take. You just threw me in there and expected me to perform like... like someone who'd been doing that all of her life. You forget that I'm new at this. Hell, I didn't even know they had places like that."

"But you needed the experience," Bill said, a little lamely.

"Not like that, I didn't," I answered back. "Uncle Bill, this is my body and my life we're talking about here, and I expect some consideration. We're partners in this venture, and I would appreciate it if you treat me that way. I'm not just some nameless, faceless whore to you. I'm your niece, or as you put it, the only family you have left. Please treat me like it."

I honestly think Uncle Bill was taken aback. I'd never before spoken to him that way, and he didn't know how to react. But he recovered quickly.

"Just remember that I'm the boss," he said. "You may think of it as a partnership, but I'm going to be calling the shots and you're going to do as you're told."

"Uncle Bill, I'll do anything you want me to do," I said. I wasn't about to back down now. "All I'm asking for is for you to treat me with a little bit of respect and a lot of consideration. I want to be consulted on what I'm going to be doing, so I can at least know what I can expect and can prepare for it. And while I don't expect anyone else to respect me, I at least expect it from you."

I took a deep breath and pulled my uncle in for a hug. It was time now to be conciliatory.

"Look, I appreciate your help with my college education, I really do," I said as we embraced. "And I'll be your lover and your whore in return. Just treat me right. Please?"

"OK, sweetheart," he said. "You're right. You should be told in advance what's expected of you. And, really, you did well last night. I meant to compliment you, but I didn't think you wanted to hear it at that point. You are going to be the best whore in the county. You've got all the right instincts. You just need practice. Speaking of which, you need to take Mr. Leo upstairs and give him a fuck he'll remember the rest of his life. OK?"

"OK," I said with a chuckle. "How much should we charge?"

"I've been thinking about that," Bill said. "How about a hundred for half-an-hour. That's about what they get in the city, and if you're going to be the best, you need to charge like you're the best."

He gave me a quick kiss, then we emerged from the office. I mentioned earlier that it took me awhile to develop the backbone to stand up to my uncle, but I took the first step that morning when I confronted him on the way he'd done me in the video booth.

There were still times when he treated me like dirt, and in the end our relationship completely collapsed. But beginning that day and continuing until very late in the game, he did give me enough respect and consideration that I was able to cope.

And now it was time to use my newfound skills on Leo. He was sitting in one of the booths, drinking coffee, so I sidled up next him and put my arms around his shoulders.

"Uncle Bill says you want me," I said. "How about it? You want to go upstairs and fuck me?"

"Sh-sh-sure," he said a touch nervously. I don't think he expected me to be so forward, based on what he'd seen of me before. All of Bill's friends were about to see a new Sophie emerge, and Leo was the first to experience her.

"I'm going on upstairs and get ready," I said. "Give me five minutes, then come on up."

I bounced out of the seat and made my way through the back of the store and up the stairs to the apartment. My mood was 180 degrees changed from the way it had been when I'd gotten out of bed that morning. I was about to entertain my first paying customer, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited.

This was something I could enjoy doing, in my old bed with a nice man that I actually kind of liked. I went into the bedroom - what was now going to be my workroom - stripped off my clothes, and thought for a second how I wanted to do this.

I decided to put on a pair of my new thigh-high stockings, and nothing else. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and a tingling in my twat as I slid the stockings up my legs and felt them attach to the top of my thighs. Then I decided to put on my heels. If I was going to do this, I figured, I'd better start getting used to those shoes.

Then I bent to the little dresser where my make-up sat, and did up my face real quick. I didn't put it on real heavy, but I did put on some ruby-red lipstick, a little bit of rouge on my cheeks and just a touch of eye shadow. When I was finished, even I was impressed.

I looked at the clock, and as I did, I heard the heavy tread of Leo's footfalls coming up the steps. I quickly lay down in a kind of reclining position, where I was on my stomach, but facing out toward the door.

To say Leo was astounded at my transformation would be an understatement. He stood in the doorway to my bedroom and just stared at me.

"My God, Sophie, you're beautiful," he whispered.

"Come on in, Leo," I said in a sultry tone. "Bill's told me how much you've always wanted to fuck me, so today's your lucky day."

"How much?" he asked, so softly I almost couldn't hear him. I told him, and he never hesitated, but just pulled out his wallet, fished out a crisp hundred-dollar bill and laid it on the dresser. Just watching him lay that money down raised goose bumps all over my body. It was now official. I was a whore. I had taken a man's money and I was going to have sex with him.

I raised myself up and knelt on the bed, so he could get a good look at my nakedness. I just sort of beckoned him, and he quickly pulled off his boots, shucked his overalls, his boxers, his work shirt and the T-shirt he'd had under it, then stood there naked except for his socks.

"Nice," I purred. And I meant it. Like I said, Leo was fairly short, maybe 5-7, and stoutly built, but he wasn't fat by any means, and he had a nice cock standing tall between his legs. It wasn't real long, maybe 6 inches, but it was pretty meaty.

"So what do you want, Leo?" I said. "How do you want me?"

"Uh, I don't know," he stammered. "I've never been with... with... a..."

"A whore?" I said, rather forcefully. "Say it, Leo. I'm a whore, OK? I'm not Sophie, Bill's little niece, any more. I'm Sophie the whore, and I'm gonna be the best damn whore in the county."

With that, I crawled off the bed, went right up to him and kissed him hard, and wormed my tongue between his lips. That seemed to break his spell, because he suddenly kissed me back, with just as much vigor, and his hands were all over my hot little body.


I had begun to surmise that I was going to have to take the initiative with Leo, and that suited my mood anyway. As we embraced, I turned him around and maneuvered him back to the bed, then lightly pushed him away.

"Lie back, Leo," I whispered. "Lie back and enjoy. Let me do the work."

His eyes were glazed as he lay back on my little bed, with his cock aimed at the ceiling. Like I said, he didn't have the biggest cock in the county, but at that moment I believe he had the hardest cock around.

I figured the poor man hadn't been laid in quite awhile, so I knew I had to tread carefully, because I wanted him to really enjoy this. I knew that if I was really good, he'd come running back for more, and he'd start spreading the word that Sophie Trotter was the best damn fuck around, and well worth top dollar.

I knelt between his legs, and softly stroked his rock-hard cock. It was a bright purple color and already leaking at the tip. And I was flowing pretty well, too. I was ready.

I held his cock at the base, straddled his hips, with my knees on the bed, fit the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy and slowly lowered myself onto his cock. It took some real self-restraint to not simply drop my cunt on him and start fucking away, but I did it.

Inch by inch, I let my wet cunt melt down his iron shaft, until I felt his wiry pubic hairs tickling my clit. I shivered in lust as I worked my way back up, then back down, and as I did, I started to pick up a little speed, a little rhythm.

That's when Leo surprised me. He reached down, took my hips in his hands and began to work me up and down. I felt a sizzle race through my body as I felt his callused hands on my soft white skin. He also began working his own hips up and down, driving his cock methodically in my pussy.

The transformation was amazing. Gone was the timid old man who had entered my bedroom. Leo was working me with the confidence of a real pro, and I could feel my climax starting to build as we worked together for our mutual pleasure.

Leo's cock may not have been real big, but, man, he knew what he was doing. He worked my hips around in a corkscrew motion so that it seemed like with every deep thrust, he brushed my clit, sending sparks of passion through my whole body.

He was panting and moaning heavily, and I was emitting sharp cries with each wave of pleasure that rolled through my body.

I could see sweat starting to break out on his face, and I could feel the fine sheen of sweat on my own body as we worked. Leo's eyes were giving him away, because he was wincing with every deep entry in my hot, velvety cunt.

He was really pistoning his cock up and down, and I was slamming my pussy down and up to meet his thrusts. We were hurtling toward the finish, and I could feel my orgasm getting closer, closer, closer. And I could feel the telltale twitches of his cock that told me he was also pretty close.

"Um, God, Sophie!" he cried out. "You feel so... good. Gahhh! I can't... hold it."

At that moment, I gave out a loud squeal, and I shuddered from top to bottom with a really powerful orgasm. And as my pussy went into spastic contractions, I felt Leo lurch upward hard and spew a volcano of hot, thick, wet cum up my cunt. He fired so much cum that it flowed back out of my hole and covered his balls.

We twitched and twittered for a full minute before we finally settled down. Leo seemed to collapse back on the bed and I fell forward on his barrel chest, as his well-sated cock flopped wetly out of my cum-filled cunt. I just shivered as the rest of his cum flowed out of me, and he took me in his powerful arms and just held me for a minute or two.

He seemed very pensive, and he still had some time left, so I asked him what he was thinking. He looked at me with a rather disconcerting look.

"Do you mind if I ask you a personal question," he said. I nodded, and he continued. "Why, Sophie? Why have you decided to do this? You've always seemed like such a nice girl. Why do you want to become a whore?"

It was a serious question that has dogged me ever since. But I thought I had the answer back then.

"I'm doing it to pay for college," I said. "Uncle Bill is going to match whatever money I make dollar-for-dollar to pay my tuition, books and fees to go to MU for four years. This is the best way I can think of to make the money I need. Four years on my back, or on my knees, then I can get away from here and start a new life somewhere."

He just nodded, but I don't think he was convinced, so I continued. I wanted him to understand what was making me do this.

"And Leo," I said. "I'm still a nice girl, but I've never been a good girl. Ask anyone around. I'm bad news, and I'm simply living up to what I've always been, to what everyone expects me to be."

"Sophie, don't sell yourself short," Leo said, as he rolled me off of him, got up from the bed and began to get dressed. "You're a bright young lady, and I'm very fond of you. If you're going to do this, please listen to some advice. Be careful. Always be aware of your surroundings. Trust your instincts. If a situation feels wrong, back out, walk away. And, please, please, don't let yourself get burned out. I like you with the sparkle in your eyes. Don't let that die."

I was touched that he thought enough of me to give me those words of warning, and I have to say, I heeded them. Leo proved to be one of my steadiest - and best - customers. We became almost close, and he's one person I've missed since I left that county.

In subsequent encounters, I learned that Leo had been in the Army, back in the Fifties, and he'd picked up some valuable life lessons.

I also learned that he'd been married for many years, and that he still loved his wife, but she had decided some years earlier that sex wasn't for couples their age, and had cut him off. Finally, I learned of the real heartbreak in his life, a daughter who had died some years earlier of a drug overdose. I think maybe he thought of me as his surrogate daughter, but the way he fucked me wasn't very daughterly.

At any rate, he left an extra $20 on the dresser as a tip, then said goodbye and that he'd come back around again soon.

That night, Uncle Bill and I began to map out a plan for our new business. The cynic in me says he'd had this vision in his mind while he was still in the Air Force, before he ever brought me to live with him.

I don't know if that's true, but it was obvious that he'd been planning this venture for some time. His plan was to build a little bar onto the store, at the side of the building. It didn't have to be anything fancy, just a bar, a TV, some tables and chairs, a pool table, a couple of pinball machines, maybe a foosball table and a juke box. We'd just serve beer, in cans and bottles, no liquor or taps to fool with.

The idea was to give our customers some place to hang out and relax while they waited their turn with me, and to provide a cover for the nighttime traffic that would be coming and going.

After we had talked some, Uncle Bill took me to bed and really fucked me hard, and I have to say I enjoyed it.

Things went back to normal the rest of the week, except that on Thursday, Bill introduced me to Bertie, a 60-ish heavy-set lady that he had hired as a cashier. For the most part, my work behind the counter at the store ended when she was hired.

On Wednesday, Uncle Bill had me suck him off, twice, before we went to bed, and the second time I did it, he flipped me around and ate me out, and we came just about the same time. Very nice. And both times, I was able to deep-throat his big cock.

He fucked me again on Thursday before we went to sleep, then Friday night, he brought out a video that he especially wanted me to see. We got naked, sat on the sofa and he plugged the video in.

The name of it was Double Penetration, and as the opening credits ran, I found my jaw dropping at the way the women took a cock in their pussy and a cock in their ass. I was astounded, but as the movie unfolded, I also found myself getting incredibly hot.


As I watched one blonde girl take it in both holes, Uncle Bill told me that's what I was going to be doing on occasion. I was a little taken aback, and a little fearful. But when Bill got me on my knees, worked my ass open with his oil and his fingers, then slid his cock in my hot, willing ass and started fucking me with strong, steady strokes, the prospect suddenly sounded pretty good.

I didn't realize it at that moment, but I was going to get just that the very next day.

Bertie came in for her first day of work about 10 a.m. Saturday morning, and Bill told me to shower, then, "get dolled up." I had no idea where we were headed, but I had an idea it had something to do with me getting fucked, which I didn't mind one bit.

I showered, shaved my legs carefully, then came out to find that my uncle had laid out what he wanted me to wear. I dressed in a short purple wrap-around skirt, a thin white blouse, a garter belt, stockings and the thong panties he'd bought for me the week before for my birthday. Then I put on my make-up and I put it on fairly thick.

Last was a pair of my new heels. I'd practiced walking in both pairs of heels periodically through the week, and I felt a little more confidant about being able to walk around in them without embarrassing myself.

Uncle Bill actually whistled at me as I came down the steps, which made me feel real good. We got in his truck, and that's when he told me what the deal was. He'd bought me a car, a 10-year-old Chevy, and we were going to close the deal.

"I sweetened the pot just a little," he said, grinning wickedly. "Dale cut me a deal if I'd let him and his friend have you for the night."

"You mean like that movie we watched last night?" I said, my stomach suddenly boiling with nervous anticipation.

"If that's what they want," Bill answered. "Think you can handle that?"

"But you're not going to be there, right?" I said. "I mean, how well do you know these guys? Am I going to be safe with them all night?"

"I was in the service with Dale's brother," Bill said. "And I have to get back to close the store. You'll be fine. You spend the night with Dale and his friend, do whatever they want, then he'll give you the title and the keys to your car, and you can drive it home."

I wasn't so sure, but I didn't have much choice in the matter, and I did want that car.

Dale McCain, the guy we were buying the car from, owned a small used-car lot, among several other businesses, and he lived in a nice subdivision north of Columbia in a nice, fairly large house on a secluded lot. The car was parked in the yard, and I immediately took a liking to it.

It was a red two-door, with pinstripe detailing. It had quite a few miles on it, over 125,000, but the engine had been rebuilt, the tires were new and the inside was immaculate.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers