Me and My Uncle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also took an immediate liking to Dale, and his friend Lenny. I never learned Lenny's last name. It was some Polish name that had about 18 consonants and started with K. But they were both what you would classify as hunks.

They were both 38, and single. Dale was about 6-2 and muscular, with short blond hair, while Lenny was a little shorter, a shade under six feet, with brown hair that he wore kind of long, and he also looked well-built. And their eyes lit up when they saw me. I was still a little nervous, but I did my best to sashay into the house like the pro I now was.

While Dale and Bill went off to another room to finalize the transaction, Lenny escorted me into a sizable den, where some music was playing at a rather low volume. I sat on a large leather-covered sofa, and waited while he brought me a soda. Then he sat down on the sofa with me, not quite next to me, but pretty close.

We engaged in small talk, and I found out that he and Dale had met when they played football for Moberly Junior College, not far from there, and had been best friends and business partners ever since. I told him as little about myself as I could get away with, just that I'd turned 18 a few days ago, was looking forward to graduating from high school and going on to MU.

I got the impression from the way Lenny was looking at me that he and Dale liked to fuck girls who were just as young as they could legally do so, which in Missouri at that time was age 17. I guess Bill knew that and used that knowledge to cut himself a pretty good bargain on the car.

When Bill and Dale emerged from the other room, they were in high spirits. They shook hands, then Bill called me over, I guess, for some last-minute instructions.

"Just relax, sweetheart," Bill said. "You're gonna be fine. Just do whatever they ask, and you'll have a great time. Trust me on that."

Then he kissed my cheek and was gone. I took a deep breath and turned back to the den, and got quite a shock. As soon as Bill left, Lenny gone into one of the bedrooms, returned with a large tray and he'd begun rolling a few joints.

Up until that week, I had successfully gone 18 years without drinking any alcohol or doing any drugs, and I really wasn't keen on starting. My mom's problems with substance abuse were too deeply etched in my soul for me to feel very comfortable around the stuff, so I wasn't sure what to do.

But Dale walked up to me from the kitchen area, and sort of escorted me back to the sofa, while he went to put on some different music, which startled me when it suddenly started up at a fairly high volume. Then he sat down next to me.

Lenny put the tray up, brought one of the joints in, lit it, took a big hit and passed it to me. I looked at it funny, then passed it to Dale without touching it.

"You've never smoked before, have you," he said. "Well, it's about time you find out what you're missing."

"No, no, please," I said. "I really don't want any."

"Nonsense," Lenny said. "It's not going to hurt you. Here, have a small toke."

I was stuck. Bill had said do whatever they wanted, and it was pretty clear they wanted me to smoke some pot with them. So I took the fat joint and took a couple of big puffs, and proceeded to cough my lungs out.

Dale and Lenny laughed, but it wasn't meant to be humiliating.

"That happens to everybody their first time," Dale said. "Just take a little bit and hold it in real deep."

With effort, I did it like they wanted, and they seemed to be satisfied. Truthfully, when the joint was finished, I couldn't see what the big deal was. I felt a little more relaxed, but I didn't really get high that first time.

Later on, I would indeed get the buzz that you get from the stuff, but it just never did a lot for me. I never bought any for myself, but if I was at a party, or at a client's home, and I was passed a joint or a pipe, I'd hit it, just to be sociable.

But whenever I was offered cocaine, ecstasy or any other hard drug, I adamantly refused, and explained why. I firmly believe that it was cocaine that made Mom crazy enough to come back and shoot Schultzie like she did, and I was having no part of that shit.

The joint made Dale and Lenny very mellow, however, and, apparently, very horny. They were looking me over with lustful looks in their eyes, and I started getting that nervous feeling in the bottom of my stomach that was the prelude to intense arousal.

"Why don't get up and dance for us," Lenny said.

"Yeah, and do a little strip show for us," Dale chimed in. "Let's see what the merchandise looks like."

I didn't feel too good about being referred to as merchandise, but I was ready to fuck these guys, and experience something I'd never done before, have two guys at the same time, so I let it pass for the moment.

I stood up and let the music sway me. I looked down at them with the sultriest look I could muster, and they stared back up at me with fire in their eyes. I had never been to a formal dance in my life up to that point, but I actually loved to dance. Still do.

Alone, in my room or in the den of the apartment, I'd turn the radio up when a good song played, and dance in a very sensuous way. I'd pretend I had some handsome stud with me who was dancing with me, and most of the time, the fantasy would send me running to the bed, where I'd work my fingers furiously in my bubbling twat until I climaxed.

I don't remember what they had playing on the stereo, but it was great dance music, and I swayed to and fro, doing little arm motions, and shaking my hips in a very seductive manner.

Finally, as I swayed, I began to toy with the buttons on my blouse. Slowly, I flipped them open, one after the other, until the blouse hung open. I tried to recall some of the movies and TV shows I'd seen of strippers in action to get an idea of what I was supposed to do.

As it turned out, I was a natural at it. I held the sides of my blouse tightly, not letting them get more than a peek of my little bitty titties. Finally, I flashed one boob, then the other, then I pulled the blouse off my shoulders, moving real close to them and letting them see all of my breasts, and the rock-hard nipples at their tips.

Dale and Lenny were transfixed. I don't think they expected that from me, but they were enthralled. So I milked it for all it was worth. I pulled the blouse back up on my shoulders, covered my tits again, and repeated the process. I did it once more, then pulled my blouse all the way off and tossed it aside.

I danced topless right in front of them, leaned over, so that my breasts were right in their face and invited them both to touch them. A shiver raced through my body as their hands caressed my tits and rolled my nipples around.

Lenny then leaned up and captured one nipple between his lips and sucked on it for a few seconds, then Dale did the same with the other. I closed my eyes and let the feelings of pleasure crackle from my tits to my brain and then to my pussy, which was getting wetter by the second.

I happened to look down, and saw that both men had very nice big cocks that were bulging in their jeans. Dale, especially, had a particularly large bulge in his pants, and I actually salivated in anticipation of getting it in my pussy.

But I still had more to strip off. I did the same teasing technique with my skirt, until I wriggled my hips good and it shimmied to the floor. I stepped out of it, and kicked it off in the same direction as my blouse.

I stood in front of these two men, naked except for my scanty panties, stockings, garter belt and heels. I swayed lustfully in front of them, my confidence growing with each body motion. This was where the new Sophie really took shape. I realized that I had in my little body the capacity to turn a man into jello, and I would use that knowledge over and over for the next four years. And in some ways, I still do with Ron, who has never been able to get enough of me.

I could feel myself quickening, getting hornier by the minute. I pulled my panties up so that the gusset dug into my pussy, giving them a good look at my lips, which were shiny with arousal. Then I slowly slid them down my thighs, until they were a couple of inches above my knees. I turned around, then, spread my legs and bent over, so my ass was right in their faces and my panties were stretched wide.

I don't have a lot of ass, but what I do have are a nicely shaped pair of buns that aren't the least bit bony. I felt two pairs of hands softly caress my butt cheeks, and a set of fingers sliding between my legs, giving me the first touch on my pussy.

"Man, she's hot," Dale exclaimed. "Look at this. She's already wet as hell."

And Lenny slid his fingers between my legs and stuck two fingers up my burning snatch. I groaned lustfully as Lenny finger-fucked me for maybe a minute before I pulled away. I turned around, brought my legs back together and let my panties drop to the floor. I strutted over to where Dale and Lenny were kneading their cocks through their jeans, and stood right in front of them, my legs slightly spread.

"So, does the merchandise pass inspection?" I said softly, in as sultry a tone as possible. They both just stared into my eyes as they nodded silently.

"Good," I said. "Now it's time for me to examine your merchandise. Are you guys... up... for the inspection?"

I couldn't believe how I was acting at that moment, and even now, I'm a little amazed at how shy, little Sophie Trotter; shy, inexperienced Sophie Trotter acted the vamp that afternoon for these two older men who had obviously been around the block a few times.

All kinds of wicked thoughts and horny ideas were rattling around in my mind, and one was to drop - not to my knees - but to squat in front of them while I worked first Lenny's, then Dale's shorts open and pulled out their hard cocks. In that position, my legs were spread wide open and they could see the red, open wetness of my hungry cunt.

And those two men just stared at my pussy while I, in turn, stared at the big slabs of meat they had ready for me to use. Dale's cock was at least a full inch longer than Uncle Bill's and just as fat, while Lenny's was even a little fatter than Dale's, though not quite as long. I thought they had two of the prettiest cocks I'd ever seen, perfectly formed and raging hard.

I took them both in hand, and felt them tremble under my touch. I bent my head to Dale, on my right, and slashed my tongue up the underside of his cock. I bathed his shaft with my lips and tongue, then turned and gave Lenny the same treatment.

As I came back to Dale, I was ready to quit fucking around. So, as I turned toward him, I dropped onto my knees, worked my way in close, opened my mouth wide and slipped the fat head of his cock past my lips and into my mouth. I hummed as I felt his cock scudding its way into the entrance to my throat, then I backed off and began to suck him with loud, sloppy whore sounds.

I happened to look up, and Dale had his head thrown back and his eyes were closed in a look of some reverence. I pulled his cock almost all the way out of my mouth and swirled my tongue around the crown of his cock, and he groaned loudly at that.

Then it was Lenny's turn again, and I inhaled his stiff boner with almost a fever. As time went on, I became less and less enthusiastic about mundane sexual encounters. But that afternoon, everything was fresh and new, and I was eager to experience it all.

After trading licks with the two one more time, Lenny stood up, pulled me up and had me lie back on the couch. Dale moved over to let me in, then stood up, his huge cock dangling in front of my face. Lenny spread my legs open wide, but instead of simply fucking me, like I expected, he brought his face real close to my cunt and just blew on it softly.

"Ayy, Gawd!" I exclaimed in a startled tone. His blowing on my superheated cunt was like stoking a smoldering fire with a bellows. It sent waves of crackling pleasure all through my body. For almost a full minute, he did that, then suddenly I felt his tongue slash its way furiously up my slot.

My hips were rolling and my cunt was churning, as I felt a sharp climax begin to build in my groin. Just then, I felt Dale climb back on the couch. He straddled my head and dangled his dong over my face. I didn't hesitate. I reached up, leaned my head back, grabbed his fat cock and pulled it to my mouth. I let him slide his cock into my throat, and in this position, I could actually get more of him in deeper.

I was starting to go crazy from the sensations of Lenny's talented mouth on my cunt, and Dale's magnificent meat fucking my throat. I was writhing on the couch as the white-hot spasms built to a crescendo. I arched my back as the orgasm swept over me, and I gave a muffled scream as I came hard.

I was so wrapped up in my climax that it took me a couple of seconds to realize that Lenny had pulled his mouth off my pussy and was kneeling on the couch lining the fat head of his cock up with the swollen entrance to my pussy.

I managed to pull Dale's cock out of my mouth long enough to ask Lenny to go kind of slow at the start.

"I'm, um, kinda small, so it takes a little bit to get me opened up good," I said, breathlessly. "But once you get it in all the way, you can fuck me with everything you've got."

"You got it, honey," Lenny said. "We've done this a time or three."

To help him along, I reached down and pried open my juicy lips, widening the target, so to speak. I still had a firm grip on Dale's cock, like I didn't ever want to let it go. Then I felt the head of Lenny's cock push its way past my opening, and an electric sizzle rushed through my body as he slowly, very slowly, inched his way into my steaming box.

I still remember how he stretched my pussy wider than it had thus far been stretched. And he filled me pretty damn good too. Once Lenny got all that fat meat in my cunt, he pulled back and started a steady fuck motion, and I helped him along by wrapping my legs around his waist and working him with my hips.

At the same moment, I reached up and fed Dale's long dong back into my mouth, and let him work back and forth into my throat. I felt like I was in cock heaven as Dale and Lenny fucked me with all of the expertise they could muster.

I was still trying to recover from my earlier hard climax, and I could feel a second orgasm beginning to build as they worked me between them. They were like a well-oiled machine as they established a steady rhythm. Dale would sink his cock into my throat as Lenny would pull his cock back from deep in my pussy, then Dale would pull back while Lenny filled me to the brim with his hot rod.

"Jesus, Dale, you won't believe how tight she is," Lenny exclaimed. "Tight, sweet and wet. Just the way we like 'em."

All I could do was groan in approval around the hard cock that was pumping steadily, wetly, in my mouth.

Finally, Dale pulled his cock all the way out and I took in several heaving breaths. Seconds later, Lenny slid his cock out of my pussy, then slapped the gaping hole with the fat part of his dick several times, sending a rush of sensation through my body.


Lenny pulled me up from the couch, while Dale sat back, his huge cock pointing toward the ceiling. He held it upright as he instructed me to sit with my back to him. I pulled my feet under me, so I was squatting over his cock, then I slowly lowered myself.

This was a new position for me, but I seemed to have an instinctive feel for what to do. I took Dale's cock from his grasp, held it tightly at the base and let the head brush through my lips several times, and circled my clit with it. I moaned and gasped as I felt pleasure wash through me. Lenny just sat back and watched, slightly wide-eyed at how I was acting.

Dale was in no hurry, occupying himself by reaching around and squeezing my tits, and lightly pinching the nipples. That sent another wave of passion rolling through me, and I couldn't hold back any longer. I fit the fat head of Dale's cock to my opening and let my dripping cunt slide down his shaft.

As his cock slowly filled me, I felt my climax begin to quicken, but I was still a ways away from cumming. And if Dale and Lenny were in no hurry to cum, then neither was I. After all, we had the rest of the day and all night.

Dale's cock filled me deep, real deep, deeper even than Uncle Bill, so deep I felt the head poke at the entrance to my cervix. I felt a chill run through my body as I began to work myself up and down on that beautiful piece of cock. And I have to say, that as good as my uncle was, Dale McCain was proving to be the best fuck I'd ever had up to that point.

He rolled me around so that his cock hit every single millimeter of my insides, so that his fat shaft rubbed along the front of my clit, sending me trembling with lust. My eyes were closed in reverie as I rode Dale's cock with a slow, but steady - and very sensual - motion.

Suddenly, I felt a presence next to my face, and I opened my eyes to see Lenny's cock right at eye level. He was standing on the sofa, propped up with one knee on the back of the couch, slowly fisting his rock-hard and purple cock.

I smiled up at him as I opened my mouth and let him slip the head past my lips. I took about three-quarters of his cock in my mouth, more than enough to satisfy, then briskly worked him back and forth in my mouth.

I could actually taste my pussy on his cock, and that also sent me hurtling toward another climax. Lenny pulled his cock out of my mouth and rubbed the leaking head all over my face, smearing my make-up, but at that point I couldn't have cared less.

After getting my face all wet with the combination of his pre-cum and my saliva, he stuffed his cock back into my mouth and I resumed sucking him, eagerly.

I was hurtling into orgasmic orbit as Dale fucked my pussy from below and Lenny fucked my mouth from above. Once again, Lenny pulled his cock from my mouth, bounded off couch and strode into the bathroom. He emerged seconds later holding a tube of lubricant jelly. He waved it in the air like it was a prize of some sort, and I felt my insides convulse. I knew what was next, and I was ready for it.

I pulled myself off Dale's cock, and knelt on the floor between his outstretched legs. I licked up and down his angry red shaft, getting another good taste of my pussy. I still hadn't cum again, but I was sitting pretty close to the edge, and I was feeling really, really slutty. I sucked Dale's cock into my mouth as deep as I could, then groaned heavily as I felt Lenny smear a good bit of jelly around my anus and slowly push two fingers in.

"You want to feel Lenny's big fat cock up your ass, don't you, Sophie," he whispered in my ear as he finger-fucked my ass. "You like a big cock in your tiny ass, huh?"

"Ummmmm, yeah, I love it," I panted, as I pulled Dale's cock from my mouth. "I want to feel your fat dick in my butt. Oh yeah. I love a big cock in my ass."

"Well, here you go, then," Lenny said through clenched teeth. They both had shown remarkable control, but I could tell Lenny was starting to lose his.

I let my whole body relax, the way Uncle Bill had taught me. I felt the fat head of Lenny's cock pushing at my tight ring, and I clenched my eyes shut, willing myself not to tense up.

Suddenly, I felt the head pop past my sphincter, and I cried out in that weird combination of pain and pleasure that always accompanied the initial insertion of a foreign object in my ass. But the pain quickly subsided and I felt tremendous waves of pleasure wracking my body as he pushed his cock in my ass.

When he got it in all the way, I simply went haywire.

"OH YEEEEEEAAAAAH!" I screamed. "FUCK MY ASS, BABY, FUCK IT GOOOOOOOOD!"

Lenny hadn't gotten more than three or four strokes into it before I felt my whole body explode with a full-blown orgasm. I shook like a leaf and I wailed like a banshee as the climax roared through me. And the whole time, Lenny fucked my ass like a machine, and I fucked him back just as hard.