Me and My Uncle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers

Then I felt a hand on the back of my head and Dale's cock slid back into my mouth. I sucked his dick right back into my mouth with a frenzy of lust. I wanted to be consumed by these two men, utterly and completely. I sucked Dale's cock as hard and as fast as I possibly could, and I threw my ass back to get as much of Lenny's dick in my butt as he could cram in there.

In some remote conscious corner of my mind, I heard the words, "sex machine," run through my head. I thought that was pretty apt. I was indeed a sex machine, a true slut, and at that moment that's all I ever wanted to be.

I was getting close to yet another orgasm, but before it could fire off, Lenny pulled his cock from my ass. I groaned in frustration, both from being so close to another climax and from the yawning emptiness in my ass. But I wasn't empty long.

Lenny came around and lay down on his back, his fat, greasy cock sticking up hard and high. I knew exactly what to do from the movie Bill and I had watched the night before. I straddled Lenny's hips and slid his cock up my flooded cunt, so that I was riding him like some deranged cowboy.

I pulled my butt cheeks open, giving Dale a nice wide target to fuck his big, long cock into my ass. I was approaching a state of delirium I don't think I'd ever reached, and I wanted this as much as anything I'd ever felt in my life.

"Oh, Gawd!" I squealed. "Fuck... me... both. Same... time."

Dale just grunted and pushed his cock to the well-cored opening to my ass. Unlike with Lenny, there was no hesitation, no pain, and no difficulty. Dale's cock slid right up my back alley like he was on the expressway, and I felt the ungodly feeling of a cock in my cunt and a cock in my ass for the first time ever.

If there has ever been one act I've missed more than any other since I went straight, it is a double-penetration. God, the feeling! To me, nothing ever quite approached the absolute thrill of being so totally filled, especially with such nice big cocks.

In fact, that's one of the things that scares me most, the fact that I miss that feeling. That's one thing I've never told Ron about, because I'm not sure how he would handle the idea of me giving myself to two or more men at the same time.

You'll have to excuse me, but remembering that first time still gets me hot and wet. Just a few seconds after Dale got his cock in my ass and they both started working me between them, my insides exploded in a white-hot orgasm that left my mind completely blown.

I wanted them to fuck me like that forever, to use my holes for their pleasure until the end of time. I just wanted it to go on and on and on.

Even then, after all of that, Dale and Lenny still managed to maintain a measure of control, working in tandem, in rhythm, giving me pleasure supreme. Again, I felt the flash of another orgasm, and my body writhed out of control.

And now I could feel the twitching signs that Dale and Lenny were getting close. Their thrusts became more urgent, more frantic, and their groans of lust became more pronounced. And I was screaming, grunting, wailing, laughing insanely, and just generally going wild.

As I felt another orgasm come to a head, I felt myself being worked harder and faster, and I vaguely heard someone cry out, "I'mmm cummmming!"

A volcano of lust exploded through my body as the hardest orgasm yet blew through me, and at that moment, I felt Dale's cock swell and spew jet after jet of hot, thick cum deep in my bowels. And he wasn't half finished before Lenny arched his back and shot an equally hard, thick load of cum deep up my pussy.

The three of us thrashed and groaned on the floor as our mutual climax swept through us. I was covered in sweat as I finally collapsed onto Lenny's broad chest, and I felt his arms envelope me. I had never felt so completely and thoroughly satisfied in my young life, and I still recall that afternoon as one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

After we extricated ourselves from each other, I pulled the rest of my clothes off, my shoes, my stockings and my garter belt. Then the three of us went out to the swimming pool Dale had in his back yard and took a nice leisurely dip.

Since he lived in the country, Dale didn't see the need for a privacy fence, and I got a big charge out of walking around the pool naked, knowing that anyone might come up and see me.

After our swim, Dale and Lenny covered my body with tanning oil, then they each fucked me one after the other. That was a really cool, oily fuck session that gave me some ideas that I'd use later on.

After that, we swam some more, then Dale grilled some steaks and we ate on the patio as the sun went down. Then we went back inside and fucked some more. I have to tell you those two men took me to places I'd never dreamed possible.

By the time I left there the next afternoon, I was sore all over, especially my extremely well fucked pussy and ass, but I was very well satisfied. And I drove home in my new car, which would be my lifeline to the outside world for the next four years.

Everything was now in place, and I was ready to start making a living as a sex machine.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers