Me and My Uncle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He really fucked me with hard, powerful thrusts, and I could feel my orgasm beginning to soar. Grant got up on his knees, picked me up by my waist and worked my whole tiny body around his pistoning stick. I threw my head back and howled from the sensations of lust that crackled through my body as my climax came to a head.

As my body writhed in orgasm, Grant threw me down on the bed, put my ankles on his shoulders, bent me over and rammed his cock relentlessly in my spastic cunt. It didn't take much of this before he was howling right along with me, as he spewed a really hard, thick load of cum deep in my clenching pussy.

I could actually hear his cock make a sucking sound as it vacated my gushing cunt. But before Grant left, I had one more little display for him. As his cum poured out of my distended pussy, I reached down and scooped as much as I could get to and tried my best to suck every bit of his cum into my mouth.

"God, you are in a nasty mood, aren't you," he said as he dressed.

"Man, you just don't know," I panted. "If you're up for it, come on back up later. I've got a feeling it's fixing to get funky around here."

After Grant left, I got up and walked to the refrigerator, pulled out a cold beer, popped the top and sucked down about half of it in one long guzzle. Just then the door to the apartment opened, and my next customer entered.

He was a middle-aged guy of about 45 or 50 that I'd never seen before. He also wanted some of my sloppy pussy, and he didn't care where we did it. After I took his money, he simply bent me over the kitchen table and slid an average-sized cock up me from behind.

My arousal had dissipated a bit, and I knew it was going to take a little bit to get it fired back up, so I just stood there in my high heels, leaned over the table and let the man do all the work.

When he was finished, I could feel cum sliding down the insides of my legs, and it really made me feel slutty. Just then, Uncle Bill walked in. By now, it was dark out, and I could hear the noise from the bar wafting up to the apartment. He just grinned wickedly when he saw the wild look on my face.

"You look like you're up for a party, honey," Bill said, as he unzipped his pants and flopped his big hard dick out. I walked over and kissed him ravenously.

"I'm ready for anything," I said.

"All right, how about jacking me off real quick, then we'll get the party rolling," he said, slowly stroking his meat.

I took him in hand, reached between my legs for some of the previous customer's cum and used it to lubricate Bill's dong. I was squatting in the middle of the den, my stockinged legs spread wide, and my uncle stared down at the dripping-wet cunt that I was busy fingering.

"You are a hot little whore, aren't you," he whispered. "I knew it the first time I saw you. You're a natural fuck machine."

I chose not to respond as I stroked Uncle Bill's dick hard, almost painfully, while I listened to his nonsense. And I was quickly rewarded for my work, as his body stiffened and a huge spray of cum exploded out the end of his dick. I aimed the head for my tits and covered them with his semen.

Then I stood up, rubbing the hot, sticky cream all over my breasts, concentrating my efforts on my rock-hard nipples, and stared at my uncle.

"Bring 'em on," I said. "Tell them the nastiest, cum-cravingest whore in the whole goddam state of Missouri is waiting up here, and that she'll take on all of them."

I think even my uncle was a little shook up at just how horny I was that night, because he just kind of harrumphed and headed downstairs. I just felt so dirty, so nasty, right then, like if they wanted me to be a dirty, nasty whore, then that's what I'd be.

I could smell the cum all over me, cum that was drying on my chest, cum that was sticky between my legs, cum that was still wet in my pussy and my ass.

I was standing poised by the table when three guys in their early 20s came through the door. I didn't know any of them, but they said they were from the county and worked construction. One had shoulder-length, curly blond hair and a beard, and he was kind of heavy-set. The other two had short brown hair, and were fairly slim. They were all well built, and they ogled my naked, tousled figure with unrestrained lust.

I took their money, then retired to the bedroom while they stripped. I glanced from cock to cock to cock, and I licked my lips. They were all three nice specimens, between 6 and 7 inches and thick.

I knelt in the middle of them, and grabbed hold of the first one I could reach, the blond guy, and slid the head into my mouth. I sucked him until he was fully hard, then turned to the next guy and sucked him until he was hard, then I did the same with the third guy.

I stood up then, with a cock in each hand, and asked them if they had figured out who was going where. They looked at me funny, and the shorter of the brown-haired guys spoke up.

"I thought Bert (indicating the blond guy) would go first, then me, then James," said the guy, who said his name was Marty.

"Guys, guys, guys," I said, in a slightly exasperated tone. "The reason you were all three sent up here at the same time is so you can all fuck me at the same time. I have three holes: my mouth, my cunt and my ass, and I want them all filled at once. Now, who's going where?"

They couldn't decide, so I solved the problem for them. I grabbed a deck of cards from out of the dresser drawer, had them each pull one, and the high card got whichever hole he wanted, and so on.

It turned out that James got the high card, and he wanted my ass, Bert was next and he wanted my pussy, and that left James for my mouth.

I got Bert situated on his back, then straddled his hips and slid my flooded pussy onto his rock-hard cock. I rocked up and down on his burning spear, then I felt hands on my hips. James lined his cock up to my asshole, pushed hard until the head popped past my sphincter and he slid into my already well-lubed ass.

I groaned wantonly as I felt myself being double-fucked. Then Marty leaned back against the wall, his legs spread on either side of his friend's head, his hard cock sticking straight up from his abdomen. I bent over and sucked the cock in front of me, then purred as I was filled with three cocks at once.

I don't know if Bert and James had ever done anything like this before, but they proved to be quick learners. They soon worked out a brisk rhythm in my twitching holes, and I rocked back and forth as they fucked me.

As they worked their cocks back and forth in me, I held Marty's cock and sucked him to the root. He reached around, grabbed the back of my head and worked my mouth vigorously on his churning cock.

As we worked, I vaguely heard the door to the apartment open and heard the sound of people as they started coming in. In seconds, there was a whole crowd of men at the door to my bedroom, watching in awe as this trio fucked me with their big fat cocks.

I was soaring toward another hard orgasm, my body sizzling with lust. I gave a muffled moan as the climax quickened, and my body shimmied with the sensations.

At the same moment, the three guys quickened their pace, fucking me frantically as they hurtled toward their own orgasms. Bert's big; callused hands worked my hips up and down, while James pounded my ass.

Almost simultaneously, I heard all three men grunt loudly, then I felt Bert and James explode with their steaming-hot cum. It felt like they were going to split me in two as they spewed their loads in their respective holes. Seconds later, I felt Marty's cock swell in my mouth, and I tasted his hot, tangy cum.

I milked all three cocks with my body as I trembled and shook in the aftermath of my climax. Finally, James slid his cock out of my ass, and then I climbed off Bert and stood up on wobbly legs. I was swaying with lust, ready for the next round.

But instead of taking on another group in my sweat-covered bed, I was escorted to the middle of the den, where Uncle Bill had set up his air mattress, the one he used when he went camping, and covered it with a sheet.

I was a little stunned, too, by the fact that everyone in the room, including Uncle Bill, was naked.

I have to say, the rest of the night was a cum-spewing haze, in that I don't remember who exactly did what to me. I just remember what they did, and how they did it.

One man with a very nice cock, maybe 8 inches and fat, was lying on his back on the mattress. I went to kneel over him and put his cock up my cunt, but he took me by the waist, turned me around and guided me down until the head of his cock was poking at the entrance to my ass.

I melted my cum-filled ass onto his cock, until he filled me to the hilt, then another man with a pretty long cock knelt between my legs and pushed his cock up my pussy. I was skewered between two fleshy spikes, and I could feel whatever control I may have had left slipping away.

As the two big cocks in me started working in tandem, I sensed, more than saw, two cocks appear on either side of my head. I took each one in a hand and felt my head being pulled to the left as yet another big cock was thrust into my mouth.

The cock I was sucking was pulled out after a minute or two, and the man holding it rubbed the leaking tip all over my face. I laughed dementedly at this, then turned to my right to let the other cock work in my mouth.

This one was also pretty big, and I found out the next day that Uncle Bill had restricted admission to guys with big cocks, at least 7 inches.

At that point, I really didn't care. I was getting more cock than I knew what to do with. Almost. Truth is, I was reaching that state of nirvana that I very rarely reached, a point where the orgasms seemed to flow one into the other, an incredibly high peak of ecstasy few women ever reach.

The four men who surrounded me were working my sweat-slick body like an orchestra. My head seemed to be on a swivel as it was turned from one hard, trembling cock to another. The two cocks that were fucking my pussy and my ass were like iron rods as they pistoned back and forth in me.

And I was twitching and trembling like a leaf in a thunderstorm, as the climaxes wracked my body. At length, I could feel a definite quickening of the pace.

The two cocks at my mouth were working almost at the same time between my lips, when suddenly they both pulled back slightly, and I felt their hot cum splatter all over my face at the same time. I think they may have meant to aim for my mouth, which was in fact gaping open in climax, but most of the hot cream shot all over my eyes, my nose and my cheeks.

Whatever the intent, the lewd scene was too much for the two guys who had me sandwiched. They both worked me briskly, then shot their loads each up my flooded canals. Their hot, creamy cum flowed out from around their cocks as they shot bolt after bolt in my spasming holes.

I worked my spastic body around those spewing cocks to drain them of their precious cum, although I was already so full of the stuff that it flowed out of my holes and down my thighs, where it pooled on the mattress.

The man who had been on top of me pulled himself out of me, and I was rolled onto my knees, my chest heaving. I asked for and was given a beer to quench my thirst, during which time a large group of men surrounded me.

When I had finished the beer, I found myself ringed by cocks, and they were pressed up to my face and into my mouth for a quick, hot suck. After I had made the rounds, one man lay on his back, and I was pulled onto his cock. His large rod slid right up my flooded pussy with ease, then I felt another big cock enter my ass.

As they quickly got into a hard fucking rhythm, I was slightly stunned to see five more men jockeying for position around my writhing body. Three men set up shop in front of my face, and took turns pushing their cocks into my mouth, while the other two cocks were placed in my hands for me to jack off.

I was delirious in my demented lust, rolling my body around the two cocks that had me skewered, working my fists on the two cocks in my hands and filling my mouth with the three cocks in front of me.

These guys seemed to last forever, and my body was wracked with waves of sensation. I would hesitate to call them orgasms, because by this time my body was a wrung-out, smoking shell, but I could still feel little jolts that hit me every so often.

I managed to turn my cock-filled head in time to see one of the cocks I was stroking erupt all over my hand and up my arm. Moments later, one of the cocks I'd been sucking slid all the way to the hilt in my mouth and spewed cum down my throat.

I had barely swallowed all of that load when my head was turned slightly and another of those cocks shot off on my face, and I felt the guy in my left hand fire off all over my tits.

That left three guys still working. The one at my face shoved his cock roughly into my mouth, grabbed the sides of my head and began to fuck my face really hard, and the two men in my pussy and my ass followed suit, jackhammering their cocks in me with hard, fast thrusts.

Incredibly, I managed to arch my back and yet another climax spilled out, and right about that time I felt the cock in my pussy shoot off, followed seconds later by the one in my ass and then the last man came down my throat.

That's about the last thing I remember clearly from that night. I vaguely recall Uncle Bill getting under me and sliding his cock up my gushing gash, while one of his buddies took my ass and another one fucked my mouth.

When they finished with me, I was rolled over and some man pushed his cock up my ass while another fucked my cunt, but that's all I remember about that.

I dimly recall that I was placed on my knees, with a pillow under my stomach to hold my hips up, and a man pushed his cock in my pussy from behind, then another one followed suit, and a third man fucked my ass.

That's about the point where I passed out, but I think the parade continued for a little while longer. By that time, I don't think anyone minded sticking their cocks in a flooded, comatose girl. I was just a cum bucket for some of those guys, a convenient receptacle for their sperm.

When I finally woke up, the sun was shining brightly through the window, and I felt like I had been run through the washing machine. There were empty and half-filled beer bottles and cans strewn all around, the ashtrays were overflowing with butts, and the smell of stale beer, cigarettes and semen filled the den.

I could hear Uncle Bill in the bedroom snoring, so I knew it wasn't too late. I tried to move, and my aching body screamed out in protest. I was covered in dried, sticky cum, and my pussy and ass - my sore, red and gaping-open pussy and ass - were still oozing wet semen that had been deposited there the night before.

I had dried cum on my face, dried cum on my hands and on my arms, and my hair was stiff from where cum had landed or where I had wiped it from my face. My lips were puffy and red from having sucked so many cocks, I had hickeys everywhere, and I had bruises coming up on my torso from where I had been manhandled.

I finally managed to stagger up from the mattress and made coffee, and after I had awakened a little bit, I was able to stumble into the bathroom and took a very long shower. By the time I got all of the cum cleaned off my body, I had used up all of the hot water.

That didn't set well with my uncle, who had arisen and wanted to get his shower, but I told him in no uncertain terms that I needed all the time I could to clean up the mess from the party that HE had instigated. He grumbled a little bit, but I think he saw my point.

I walked a little gingerly and moved awfully slow the rest of that Sunday, but I can't say I regretted a minute of what I'd done the night before. It was an orgy to remember, but I am glad we didn't have many of those kind of nights.

Still, when word got around about what had gone on that Memorial Day weekend, it simply enhanced my reputation as the baddest whore in the region, and our business got even better.

Things were going great and they stayed that way for quite awhile.

12