Me & My Webcam

Story Info
He love chatting with older BBWs.
2k words
4.24
34.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. How are you? I'm doing good. So good that I want to share this with you all. Share it all. I mean there's no point hiding everything is there? I am a regular internet user. A regular chatroom user and a regular webcam user. I love using it. Maybe we have chatted? Probably not because there is so many of us around. In fact the chances are you are as well.

I first got my cam a few years ago and was immediately drawn to experiencing this new and then forbidden world. I'd never done anything like this before. Now I love it. Don't get me wrong : I don't sit there nude with my cock out like some people. That I'm turn me on at all. I like to get to know people and see what happens. The people I love to chat to are older females (I'm 29 by the way, nice looking, intelligent, educated), and lovely voluptuous women. A sexy big-titted older woman is great. I love them. Big round milky tits and an older woman's presence. Mmmmmmmm so good. Of course I'm not saying that I wouldn't consider other combinations (ha!). I mean, I'm not stupid!

But I don't strip for anyone. At the very least people need a photo and a profile with some good information on it. Ideally another cam and / or a mic is the best thing. Then we are on an equal level. So for people with none of those things then I don't really entertain them. We can chat, sure no problem but that's probably it. I love undressing for women on cam but not just anyone. The best thing is to get to know someone. I don't go for those who say "get your cock out" and if I said "get naked" to someone I didn't know or didn't know very well then I wouldn't expect anything back. I don't go for those who show to everyone and that makes it much better... Much sexier. Hornier. More erotic. And then the harder I get and the more cum I produce in my balls. And when I cum...well I really cum. Lots of thick cum spurting out all over the place. Looks so good.

I like to build up some kind of friendship - a sexy friendship. My preferred Messenger is Yahoo. The first time on cam with someone can be great but usually the 2nd or 3rd times are better. The more relaxed you feel the better it is of course. I am always looking for new friends of course. Friendly, intelligent, sexy females. From anywhere. Any country. Any colour. We can chat about you and things in general and if it feels right then we can move on. Move on to pleasures of the flesh.

The first woman that I had sex with on-line was called Laura who lives in Canada. It was great. When I mean "cyber sex" I mean someone getting naked. Totally. Stripping. Tits. Ass. Pussy. Most people seem to only go topless. That can be horny as well if there are some lovely ripe hanging boobs to spunk over, but that isn't "full cyber sex." Anyway... to Laura...

I was sitting in a t-shirt and jeans and boxer shorts. We met in BBW room. I looked at her profile and sent her a private message. WE chatted but I sensed she was busy - that's another thing. When I chat I only do one 2 one. I don't expect you to be showing other people at the same time you are showing me either - and she said she was just finished a conversation. A few minutes later she sent me a message. We chatted about things, location, age, job, general chat. Then I mentioned I had a cam. So did she. Would she like to view me. Yes. Okay no problem. Did she have a cam? Yes! So we both invited each other to view.

She was a BBW with brown hair and brown eyes and she was sitting on a couch. She asked me to stand up so she could see more I gave her a long look by moving away from the cam. She seemed pleased.

"Do you get a lot of attention," she asked.

"Not that much," I replied (this is true! There are so many men about!).

"Shame you look good."

"Thank-you and so do you." Polite and honest. She did look good. Big and sexy.

I asked her if she wanted to see more. She sent me a smiley face. I took my t-shirt off. Mmmmmm she replied. I like you chest. "Thank-you" I typed. Now was the turning point. Would she undress for me? Not many women do it seems, But I had to ask her...

"Would you undress for me?" I asked. I wasn't expecting a positive here but...

"It's only fair" she typed. I agreed.

She took her white top off. She had a lovely big pair of milky boobs. Large nipples. All encased in a bra. I told her she looked great. Then she unclipped her bra and let me delicious natural hangers free. Delicious. So good. She offered them to me on the cam. How I wanted to lick and suck. Large round globes that needed to be worshiped. I asked if she'd like me to undress more. She said yes. I stood up, unbuttoned my jeans and stepped out of them, removing my socks as well. I turned round showing her my arse. My cock was three-quarters hard in my boxers and she could see that clearly.

Then on cam she stood up and removed her skirt, revealing white panties and a big round arse. Mmmmmmm. So sexy. I complimented her. She asked me if I was going to get completely nude for her. I said yes. I slowly pulled my boxers off revealing a swollen stiff cock covered with my pre-cum. I sat down and moved the cam onto my cock. I sat there pinching my nipples (I love that!) and slowly stroking my thick cock for her. She stood up and removed her panties, bending over for me, showing me her big white arse and turned round, displaying a black bush. It was just me and her together.

She sat back on the couch and started massaging her tits. My cock was getting damn hard. She asked me to do things for her...

"Stand up again...Show me that cock...now from the side...bend over let me see your ass...open your ass I wanna see your asshole..wide...massage those hard balls...they look full of cum..."

This went on for about ten minutes. I loved displaying myself for her. She wanted to see me and I was loving her seeing it. She said I looked great...

" I love your lovely hard cock," she wrote. "Stroke if for me baby."

She was sitting back and playing with me wet pussy. Her fingers massaging her wet cunt lips. She looked so good. A lovely nude big titted woman. Relaxed and horny. She didn't want me to cum yet though. She was still getting off on seeing me. She asked if there was anything I wanted her to do. I said id love her to bend over and show me her arse. Show me her playing with her pussy while she bent over. She told me to hang on a minute.

I waited, keeping my cock stiff, feeling the cum boil in my balls. Her cam was fuzzy as she was moving it. Next thing I saw it focused on a bed. She came into view, big, sexy and nude. Big tits and a big butt. I saw that she had a plastic cock in her hand as well. She came onto the bed and bent over. I saw this lovely large arse, all smooth and round and begging to be spanked or licked or touched. She positioned the dildo under her cunt and sat on it. She proceeded to ride this cock with her back to me. She was kneeling and I saw this cock going into her cunt as she rode it, her arse bouncing slowly. My cock was going crazy. After about 10 minutes I asked to her to position herself from the side so I could see her beautiful hangers on cam. She obliged and how good she looked. Big Bouncing hanging tits. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

After a few she said she wanted to see me wank and cum for her while she came. She sat up in front of the cam and raised her leg up massaging her clit. She moved the cam between her thighs and then up to her tits. I sat there nude with my cock on cam for her. Wanking slowly. She said how good I looked and how good I was making her feel. She was soaking wet. Now she wanted my hot cum. Where did she want it?

"All over my face and tits " she typed.

Oh yes. All over them. Mmmmmmm. My pleasure. I asked her when she wanted me to cum. ~

" NOW!!"

I made sure my cock was in the right place on cam so she could see my cum shoot out.

"WATCH ME!" I typed.

" WATCH ME! I'M GOING TO CUM FOR YOU! MMMMMM NOOWWWWWW! "

With that last sentence I sat back and aimed my cock towards the cam. FUCK! I looked at the cam - a thick load of cum flooded out, spurting in front of me, Then another thicker spurt of cum, and another. I carried on pumping. Another spurt. Another. It was streaming down my hard balls and onto my thighs. Oh God. My thick milk all for her. After a period I was spent. Mmmmmm. Cum everywhere. She was still watching.

"That was awesome" she typed. "You cum so much!

" Thank-you. I'm pleased you enjoyed it!"

"Very much."

I was still slightly hard and my cock hadn't softened fully. This was so erotic. We sat there nude on cam. Chatting about what we had just enjoyed. After a few minutes she asked me if I was still horny. Well a little, but I wasn't hard. She asked me if I would cum for her again. Well so soon after my first load I wasn't so sure. But I wanted to...

I asked her to help me by bending over, showing me her tits, typing what she wanted to do to me etc. I sat there and massaged my cock. getting it hard again, watching her on cam showing me her lovely, voluptuous body. After about 5 minutes with my cock hard, I told her that I was going to shoot my cum all over her tits. I wanted her to show me them on cam. I stroked my cock and 3 or 4 streams of cum came out. Not as much as before but I was pleased with my load as it splattered all over my thighs.

I sat back, drained of all my essence. We chatted some more and added each other to our Messengers. After a few minutes it was time for us to go. What an experience. We paid each other compliments and made sure we would do it again. She looked so good. I had never cum before so quickly anywhere let alone on cam. We arranged to meet on cam the day after next and have some more fun.

So that was a brilliant experience. And I love it. There have been others of course and most are now people I chat with about anything - it isn't always about sex but when it is, it is sooo good. I'm not addicted but there is nothing like the feeling. I love chatting and making people feel good on-line. Becoming on-line friends as well as masturbating and cumming. Would you be interested? I am always looking to chat with new people and then see what happens. Sometimes the chats don't end in my ejaculating. Sometimes they do. That's what makes it so erotic and horny. I don't just do it for anyone or everyone either. Make it personal and it's much more sexier. You can find me on Yahoo! Just message me Thenglishman. Or email me here if you prefer. Look forward to chatting soon...