Me & My Wife Are Sisters Now Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife got banged by a group & I started crossdressing.
1.1k words
3.46
55.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I am Ravi, 28 year old from Delhi 5.8, slim, hairless and minimal facial hairs. I am married for 3 years, my wife Shivika is 24, 5.4, slim and beautiful. I was in crossdressing since my school days. I use to wear my sister's and mom's clothes when nobody used to be at home. In 12th class I lost my virginity to a college guy whom I met online but that another story, I will tell you guys later. Even in college and after that before marriage I had many boyfriends and they all fucked me as there girlfriend. But things got changed after I got married arranged by my parents. Even in front of my wife I once had tried to wear female clothes but my wife didn't liked it and got angry on me.

The story I am going to tell you today is of how my wife got banged by a group of people and how I restarted crossdressing with my wife's approval and help. 6 months back we went to Bangkok for 1 week holiday. We stayed in a 5 star hotel there which had an awesome pub. So after roaming around whole day we came back to hotel and went to the pub after getting fresh. I was wearing jeans and t-shirt and Shivika was wearing a short black dress with hot smokey makeup and high heels, she was looking so hot even more hot then the hookers.

We went there and sit on a side tables and ordered drinks for us. My wife likes to drink but gets out of control after 2nd one only. After 1st drink I noticed she was looking towards 2 guys with gym toned body and great physic. In the 1st look only I figured out those 2 were male escorts, I new this because in my last trip to Bangkok I use to dress like woman and roam around whole city and hire these type of male escorts to get fucked whole night. I made a plan at once to trap my wife while fucking other men and then blackmail here to let me dress like women and fuck other guys. If this plans work she will always feel guilty of cheating me and will always do whatever I will say.

I waited till our 2nd drink got over then I ordered 3rd even though she was not willing to drink more. After some time I said to Shivika that let me go and call home otherwise till will be too late and my parents will sleep. I went on the other side of the pub from where my wife can't see and signal those 2 guys to come over there. There names were Rob and Jerry, I told them to go and ask wife to dance and then arouse here and fuck here but told them you should not tell her that you people are escorts and are paid by me to fuck her. They agreed but asked me for more money to do so, I gave them more money, told them the our room number and asked them to go there and ask my wife immediately.

I kept standing on the side of the pub from where she can't see me. They went near my wife and sit on the chair, after 2 minutes they all stand up and she started dancing with them. She was in between them and they both were touching here all over her body after 10 minutes they all took tequila shots and again after 5 minutes. I saw Jerry started kissing my wife and she responded it by putting her hand on his head. After another 10 minutes they all started walking towards the door, I came out before them and went to our room and hide in the closet. I took out my phone put that on silent mode and prepared myself to start filming the whole thing.

After 2 minutes they all came inside the room and my wife free-felled on the bed and Jerry came near her and started kissing her, in the mean time Rob got naked and came on the bed. Jerry stopped kissing her and started getting undressed, Rob started making my wife get rid of her clothes while kissing her madly. After getting undressed Jerry put his lips on my wife's pussy and started licking her and she was sucking Rob's dick like it was an icecream. I was also getting wet in the closet and my ass had also started crying to get fucked.

After sometime she stopped sucking and asked Rob to lay down, she stood up and them sit on his giant cock and took it her wet pussy. Jerry also stood up and put his cock in her mouth, she started jumping like a mad bitch and moaning all the bad words and cursing me to not fuck her hard and tightly while sucking Jerry's dick. After around 15 minuted Rob came in her and after that immediately she changed her position to bitch style and asked Jerry to immediately start fucking her. She started shouting and moaning and asking him to fuck her hard like a cock hungry bitch. Jerry kept fucking her for next 20-25 minutes and came inside her.

She went to sleep after that because she was heavily drunk and fucked. I came out of the closet and Rob came towards me and asked whether they can leave now but I told Rob, Jerry can leave but you have to fuck me too before leaving. He started kissing me and put one of his hand inside my jeans onto my ass and I put my hand on his dick. Jerry stood up, got dressed and left without saying a word. Rob took me in his arm and put me on the bed near my wife. I stopped kissing him and start sucking him and also start undressing. After 5 minutes he asked me to bend over and then he put his lips on my ass and started licking it. I started moaning in pleasure but suddenly he stopped and put his dick on my ass and inserted it with a jerk, tear came out of my eyes because he inserted it without any lube or jelly. Then he started fucking me like a mad dog and as if I am his fucking bitch. He fucked me nonstop for around 20 minutes and then came inside me. After that he started getting dressed and left. Now in room me and my wife were lying down both satisfied and having come dripping out of the holes.

I came near my wife hugged her, took the blanket and went to sleep. What happened next morning is another story.