Me and My Zapper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" Maisie whispered as I removed my coat and shoes. "May I press it?" I barely thought before nodding and she grinned, wickedly. "Just one thing," Maisie warned as she pulled out a red object from her pocket. "I need you to be blindfolded." She looked at my eyebrows rising and she licked her lips. "She has a few scars from ... well I need you to if you want to get on with it!"

I sighed. "But that's ..." I started, but she slipped the padded cotton over my eyes.

"Don't be a baby," she warned as she led me into the second bedroom and pushed me against the bed. I groaned and cried out as I fell face first, but had to rely on my other senses as I tumbled in the unlit world.

She giggled and my arms were pulled upwards. "What!" I cried as I felt cold metal snapping over my left wrist and then my right. "Maisie, this isn't funny. This ..." I cried, shouting into the room, but was rewarded by a gag going across my mouth and stopping my speech. She pulled the blindfold from my eyes, looking over my shoulder as she roughly removed my trousers and underpants, and pushing my shirt to my shoulders to expose my back.

"Annie wants to be a dominatrix. But her husband couldn't face it so he left. But she has so many hidden desires," Maisie said gleefully and giggled at the horrified look in my eye. "This bedroom is her playground but poor Micky was too scared to come in." The scheming minx took the zapper from her pocket and rolled it around in her fingers, watching my eyes sparkle with fear. "And I can press this!"

I begged her, muffled sounds from my gag, but she ignored me and called her friend into the room. "Please," I cried. "Please, don't. Let me go. I ..."

"Ssshhh," she told me as I struggled with my bindings. "You'll like it." Annie's face lit up as she looked at the sight on the bed. A half-naked man, scrabbling with fear to escape the inevitable torment. She had dressed up: now resplendent in shiny black and red latex bodice with nothing more than fishnet stockings on her lower body. My cock twitched, oblivious to the ramifications of my predicament and Maisie smiled at me. "He's lovely," she told her as her finger pressed the zapper subtly. "He said he will take whatever fantasies you have."

I cried into the gag and Annie looked at my lodger. "What he say?"

"I'll get to that," she patronised me, her finger still pressing on the button and Annie's eyes started to glaze over. "He says he wants to satisfy you. In any way you want!"

She sighed and rubbed her latex crotch, licking her lips and striding over to the wardrobe. "Does he have a safeword?"

"Of course not," Maisie added with a satisfied grin. "And I'll be thoroughly disappointed if we wanted to use one." Annie beamed, the lust fogging her brain and looked at her prey wriggling on the mattress. She writhed and grabbed hold of a long cane-like weapon from the wardrobe, her excitement evident as she cracked it into her hand and then swiped it across my thighs.

My flesh exploded into a mass of angry nerves, burning with pain and causing me to scream into my gag. "Hurt?" She asked excitedly as my skin glowed in agony. "Oh yes," she yelled and cracked the long cane against the tops of my legs for a second time, igniting my flesh . My eyes moistened and I gripped the top of the bed as the crazy dominatrix lashed her cane painfully against my legs.

My skin raged; the fierce pain seething deep into my body as she rained angry strokes against my defenceless self. I stopped yelling for mercy after two dozen strikes as it was only encouraging her to hit harder, and looked at Maisie sitting on a chair and watching my torment unfold. I guess, she was getting her revenge and I couldn't blame her.

Instead I had to take my punishment and the dainty, excited girl had a lot of strength in her arms, dropping the cane and resorting to ferocious smacks of my bare bottom before getting some wheeled spike.

Every touch of her implements sent waves of angry sensations through my body. I needed to be released. I had learnt my lesson, but Annie could not be stopped. With every lash she gave, her horniness seemed to double, and she openly touched herself through her latex clothing. She needed to orgasm and she cried in lust-soaked arousal with every smack, hit and stroke.

My cries and yells seemed to take her further; she used my muffled pleas for mercy as a cue to go harder, go faster, get more passionate and Maisie just watched and took pictures on her phone. As Annie beat me, as she used paddles and fiery hot wax to have me yelling into my gag.

They laughed as rivulets of blood trickled down my back and leg, and as my arse turned from pink to red to black, and then as she whipped the soles of my feet. My muffled screams were like a vibrator pressed against her cunt; she needed it to go faster so she hit harder, turning my body into a mass of bruises and left me broken and shaking.

"I've always wanted to do this," Annie cried as she pulled out something from a drawer and looked at Maisie. "Will he mind?"

"That's his favourite," I heard her exclaim, and my blood ran cold. Whatever she had in mind was not good news for me and I gulped; my red raw bottom exposed to the cool air of the room. Maisie smirked at me and licked her lips as Annie walked behind me and roughly pulled my hips upwards. I felt a finger touch my buttocks and then slide towards my anus. She pressed against it and I resisted but her intrusion effortlessly slid into my body.

I snarled and begged, and she withdrew her finger, leaving behind a cool wetness. I hoped I was wrong, but I guessed what Annie wanted, and I was powerless to resist. I cried and pleaded, tears running down my cheeks as Annie violated me. Her strapon slid gracefully past my ring of muscle as she gleefully took my anal virginity and filled my rectum with sinful exuberance.

My cock betrayed me; mostly erect throughout my torture, now prominent as I was ravished; my anal integrity desecrated with lubricious excitement. But I felt sparks of lust, tickling my loins. My body was enjoying it, aching from the beating I had received and now delighting as I was buggered by the unstoppable dominatrix.

I tried hard to fight it, but I couldn't; my cock leaking as she slammed against my prostate. She was panting, squealing in delight as her strap-on rubbed against her clit and she tossed outrageous insults into the air, revelling in her sadistic triumph. I was insulted, I was abused, I was humiliated by her vile profanities, but my libido showed no signs of slowing at the offensive words or inflicted wounds.

She grabbed my hips roughly, pivoting on my waist as she ground her dildo into my rear and slapped my abused flesh. She squealed and panted, calling out to God as her cries erupted into a mass of orgasmic yells and howls. My prostate was being touched and poked forcefully and passionately and I screeched into my gag as she thrusted quickly into me.

My cries of anguish tipped her over the edge into the most violent of orgasms; her body trembled and she dug her sharp nails into my sides, gripping them and causing my body to tense with agony. "Oh shit! Oh fucking shit!" She called out and rammed her strap-on into me again, jack-hammering her toy against my prostate for her second and then her third climax.

I was not certain how many times she peaked, but I felt a warm haze engulf my body and my horniness build. I wanted to fuck her; I needed to, but the satisfied latex clad woman disengaged from me, and moved away from the bed, leaving me covered in sweat and dripping with lust.

"I'll clean him up," Maisie offered as Annie slouched against the wall and gulped. She waited until Annie left the room, before looking into my eyes. "That's one-all," she told me with a grin. "And that's why you can't just point that thing at anyone and hope for the best. It could lead to big problems."

She seemed to be searching for understanding and forgiveness but my body ached. My anus felt stretched and well fucked, my thighs were burning, my feet was sore, my back was bleeding and my mouth tired and sodden. She was not going to get approval for her actions.

"And if you don't understand," she threatened. "Then I might just publicize some of the pictures I took." Her eyes sparkled. "As uploaded to my private storage." She must have seen my shoulders slouch as she removed my gag and I took some deep breaths.

"I won't forget this," I cried as the little minx smiled at me. "That was evil and it was ..." She shook her hips and picked up the cane, tapping it gently across my buttocks.

"You can forgive me, and accept I have had my revenge. And I will give you a handjob as a peace offering," she offered. "Or we can go to extra time." I felt the cane rest on my abused bum and flinched as it lit up my skin.

"Yeah, you win this one," I hurriedly said, and felt the heavenly gentle touch of her hand around my erect cock.

She had made her point very well. And she would be forgiven But I would not forget. I guess I had underestimated her before. I wouldn't do so again.

Chapter IV

To say the trust between Maisie and I had taken a battering after her shenanigans with her dominatrix friend would be an understatement. I loathed the deception but she reminded me that I had clearly gained some satisfaction from the experience and reasoned that she had found my excuses about using my zapper flimsy: she said she needed to show me how dangerous it could be.

But Maisie knew that I would seek some sort of retribution and had hidden my zapper somewhere in my house. I spent ages looking but she had hidden it well and I never found it. Instead, we put it behind us and I showed her how to help in my garage operation making simple electronic devices; she took to the work very quickly, mastering a soldering iron in minutes and starting to churn out customer orders within a couple of days to a high standard.

I showed her how to use oscilloscopes to check the output of my little cottage factory and she kept a watchful eye on me; she knew I would want to make another zapper and had made sure that I was not left alone with my tools for very long.

The opportunity to make another, came about a week after the dominatrix trick: my frustration had reached insane levels, and while Maisie was a good lodger, we had not progressed to being lovers: it was a weird friendship and nothing else. She taunted me, and teased me, but I wanted my zapper back and she would not relent. Basically, she got careless, and left me alone for fifteen minutes as one of her friends had a "massive crisis" with her on-off boyfriend and reception on her old mobile phone was not good enough inside my garage; she stepped outside.

Inside five minutes I had soldered the components I needed onto a small piece of stripboard, along with a battery connector and an on/off switch before stashing it carefully in the waste paper basket. Maisie eyed me suspiciously on her return, apologising for her brief departure and said nothing as I placed the rubbish bag in the "black bin" in my garden, for retrieval later. Which I did.

I had a few ideas, but her traumatised friend had requested some support that weekend; she ran a Sunday league football team and a number of the players had been incapacitated with a bug that left them requiring additional footballers. Maisie volunteered and my new zapper went with us both, unbeknown to my young lodger.

The parish council-run facilities, a couple of miles from my house, certainly required some maintenance, and the muddy pitch had more dirt than grass. The football pitch was bordered by a small set of changing rooms and a mobile tea and coffee stall, also selling pasties that looked like they had been there for some weeks. I skipped both and stood to watch as the two teams warmed up and then kicked off.

I had no idea Maisie was so bad at football; her attempts to pass the ball were calamitous, her solitary shot on goal endangered passing birds more than the net, and her tackles were so mistimed even Paul Scholes would have winced. But everyone seemed to be enjoying watching the 22 young ladies run around the muddy pitch in the most passionate of spirits, especially as their shorts were short and most of the ladies were fit, attractive and fairly well endowed.

Maisie smiled at me as she ran past me at half-time and as full-time blew I steadied my zapper in my pocket, pointing at the group of ladies shaking hands and congratulating themselves. I wasn't aiming for any particular member, just the group.

My invention was powerful and I had to show that; show how good it could be. Show her how it sated every thirst and urge the women had. Maisie had to understand.

The nearest girl to me clenched her fists and her body shook; her friend panted and grabbed hold of her, leaning towards the muddy footballer. All over the pitch, hands grasped crotches and eyes sparkled; friendly congratulations turned to anxious stumbling and glances. Instantly, there was a sexual tension in the air.

Maisie knew. She looked at me with a fire in her heart and slapped me across the face. "I'll fuckin' swing for you," she cried as the spectators turned in shock at the violent outburst to watch us argue. Instead, the horny minx grabbed my hand and pulled me by the wrist, dragging me inside the changing room and pushing me up against the tile-lined cool wall. "You made another one," she panted and with lust driving her thoughts and consuming her eyes, she kissed me, pushing her lips against mine and running her hands over my body.

Her muddy football kit was sodden and soft to the touch as I frantically slid my hand into the waistband of her white shorts. She groaned into my shoulder as I touched her clit and opened my eyes to see a dozen of horny football players engaged in the throws of passion. A lesbian threesome inches from us were the noisiest, while the good spirit shown on the pitch was continuing off of it, as two of the opposition were being ate out by players from Maisie's team.

Another guy, clearly dragged into the changing room, looked at me, shocked, as two team-mates took turns in licking his cock and fingering each other; it was like a dream for him and he could scarcely believe it was happening. Maisie groaned, and shivered; her muscles tightening and twitching as I flicked her sensitive button with my finger. She groaned lustfully into the damp changing room, savouring every touch on her pearl. "You love this, don't you?"

"Yeah," she muttered as she panted and squealed; her body consumed by the rampant lust she so hated me for causing. "Oh God," she muttered and sniffed.

"Every girl in here is thanking me right now," I whispered. "They are getting some of the best sex of their life. Look." I spun her body around, keeping my fingers in her waistband and held her back to my chest, making her watch as her team-mates pleasured each other, and a random spectator.

I swirled her clit in my fingers, allowing it to dance over my slippery fingers and pinched her nipple through her yellow football shirt. She cried out, yelling profanities into the lust-soaked room and panting as her body lurched into a powerful climax. She gripped my thigh, rocking back against my crotch as she rode her first orgasm, her shorts becoming sodden from her intimate juices gushing from her cunt.

"You," I cried to a startled girl, fingering herself on the floor of the changing room. "She loves giving oral," I pushed Maisie towards her and ordered my errant lodger to go down on the young lady; the two girls barely paused as Maisie stumbled into the girls crotch and ripped her white shorts from the redhead to devour her slit.

I had a few seconds to capture the scene on my phone before it was noticed that I was alone, and one of the horny footballers, pulled at my trousers and freed my cock. I smiled at the fresh-faced girl, her face a mixture of innocence and guilt, as she licked my erect cock from root to tip. Her black hair framed her round face and cheeky grin sexily and I pulled her up to face me, before laying her on the rickety wooden bench.

She didn't even flinch as I towered over her, but stroked my cock impatiently as I glanced at her muddy legs and dirty shorts; she hadn't even removed her football boots, but I didn't care, and ripped her shorts open. She gasped, as my fingers brushed across her gushing cunt, pushing her knickers to one side.

She screamed passionate obscenities as my cock touched her entrance and her muddy boots wrapped themselves around my clean T-Shirt. "Fuck me!" She yelled and exploded into a mass of passionate screams and shrieks, her body shaking and gasping as my cock slid into her moist hole. She took a deep breath and gripped the side of the bench, howling loudly as her muscles contracted around my intruding cock.

She yelled obscenities; the most profane of words, and the most extreme of sayings as her pussy quivered relentlessly throughout the rampant thrusting of my cock into her cunt. She came continuously, screaming and crying as her breasts heaved and she snatched breaths of air. She gushed, an unrelenting flow of liquid streamed from her crotch as I began to pound my cock into her orgasming cunt.

"Shut her up," I asked the opposition goalkeeper, naked and bruised. "Sit on her face." My partner barely noticed as an aroused pussy lowered itself over her mouth, and her tongue enveloped around the expectant loins; her grip around my cock tightened. I slid my hands over her bare cunt and found her clit with my thumb, spinning the little pearl.

My lust was building; I was nearly at the point of no return: the sights of the bisexual orgy, the sounds of the rampant debauchery, the smell of mustiness and lust and the feel of an orgasming pussy around my cock, all combined to produce a powerful sensory overload. I could taste my climax. I could feel it building in my body and desperately needing to escape. It was there; I was ready.

Maisie came up behind me. "You. Are. A. Fucking. Bastard," she panted and nibbled at my ear. "But I so fucking love you." I glanced around to see a young lady scissoring her fingers into my Maisie's cunt and I gulped, thrusting deeper into the orgasming woman.

I could feel it; I held on desperately for my orgasm, eager to intensify the climax; her legs had barely stopped shaking since I had touched her clit but as I powered my cock into the desperate woman, her body trembled and her muffled screams had got louder.

My loins twitched and a surge of tension engulfed my cock; I felt relief sweep my body as squirts of cum squirted from my shaft and buried themselves deep inside the young lady, screaming lustful delight into the crotch of the goalkeeper.

I withdrew, taking a few deep breaths and panting as I watched my cum leak from her well fucked hole. I gasped and looked at Maisie and then of the dozen women engaged in a lesbian orgy.

"Open up!" A voice cried from the door, and I heard hammering. "Emily, what's going on?" No-one cared about the worried voices from behind the locked changing room door and I saw Maisie wide-eyed as her team-mate was fingering her again.

"We got to get out of here," I shouted at Maisie as a random girl sucked my cock free of cum and smiled up at me. "Sorry," I told her. "We gotta go." I tugged at Maisie's hand but she refused and the spurned lady between my legs looked at me with pleading eyes. "Maisie!"

I had to pull my horny lodger away from the eager woman and drag her into the shared showers. The sounds of passionate orgasms and angry fucking from the adjacent changing room told me that they were enjoying the full effects of my invention too, and I pulled the naked girl out of the fire escape and into the car park.

Dozens of voices gasped as we emerged from the side of the building, and a man grabbed hold of the fire escape door. "What the ..."