Me and Shubi

Story Info
Loving Co workers.
1.2k words
3.94
20.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early December 200X, a tall, dusky girl walked into our office for an interview; I was standing outside the reception, our smoking zone. She asked me if our admin head was in office, I directed her in. Not the kind of girl who would get a second look but time was to prove me wrong.

Shubhi joined the office in the following week and soon found out we both stay pretty close to each other. She was a whiff of fresh air in our office. Smart, friendly and a chatterbox with efficiency which I have not seen in ages.

Within a week of her joining our office tempers began to fly amongst my colleagues to garner attention towards them. But Shubhi gave scant attention to this. We started to hang out together during lunch.

Things began to change rapidly from then, I had my new Enfield delivered and asked Shubhi if she would ride back home with me. She surprisingly agreed and sat holding me close, her small but firm boobs pressing on my back. The warmth was spreading through me on the chilly evening. This was becoming a norm. Outside her home was the first contact we had; a fleeting goodnight kiss. On an impulse I asked her if she would ring in the New Year with me. With a naughty twinkle in her eye she said she would tell me in a day or two.

I got the good news on the following morning. Since ours was a sales organisation I used to spend a lot of time on field. I turned up in office on 30th morning and helped organising a New Year party. Shubhi had come with her things packed and dumped her bag in my car. We had kept all this secret from other office staff and to avoid suspicion Shubhi left the office with the other girls and met me a few minutes away from the office.

The moment she go into the car I got a wonderful kiss from Shubhi, the moment her lips parted to accept my probing tongue it was a heavenly feeling. We were to drive to my beach house near Alibag where a few of my friends were to join us the next day. On the way she started opening up. A second daughter of parents who wanted a boy and then neglected once her kid bro was born. Always wanting friends and seeking love. Had a string of failed affairs where guys only wanted sex. Her current boyfriend was unlike the others but still immature according to her. He was off to celebrate without her, she asked me not to take her wrong and I was not a rebound but she had been attracted to me ever since she saw me when she had come in for the interview.

We reached our destination just before 9. I showed her to the room and asked the housekeeper to get the food ready for us. The bar was already stocked up and I was pouring myself a drink when Shubhi came and held me from the back. She started nibbling at my years while her hands started roaming on my body with an occasional brush on my stiffening rod. I turned back to kiss her full on the mouth only to stop when our attendant walked in to announce that the food is ready.

She was wearing a tight tee accentuating her firm breasts and a knee high skirt which was a departure from the normal demure salwar kameez she used to wear at work. Shubhi then took a bottle of wine and poured herself a tall glass. As we worked thru dinner she was looking at me with dreamy eyes. Her eyes were the most expressive when she stared at you.

At around 10 our housekeeper left finishing his chores and I took Shubhi in my arms. We began dancing holding each other close to our bodies and the room started to heat up with sexual tension. We began to tease each other with light kisses, a flick of the tongue and some sensual caress. Our clothes started to fall aside and we were nude in a few moments and still dancing with our bodies rubbing together .The kisses started getting deeper and longer and Shubhi went down in a flash with my 7 inch throbbing tool disappeared in her warm mouth. She started licking it slowly. It felt like time just stood still and i went on to cum in her mouth which she swallowed totally and licked the remnants from the tip of my dick.

I just picked her up by her shoulders and held her close to me. She said it was the first time she ever did it and that she never had dreamed of doing something like this. She even had refused a hand job to her boyfriend. But she felt it being a natural thing to do with me. I held her close to me and flicked her erect nipples sending her in throes of ecstasy. It was now that she confided that she was a virgin. I was a bit hesitant to continue but Shubhi asked me not to stop.

We just dropped down on the carpeted floor and I started licking her from top towards the bottom. The mushy fragrance emanating from her pussy made me wild and I startled licking the soft pinkish petals in long upwards strokes. She started moan and was gripping my head tightly in creamy thighs. Soon she went into uncontrolled spasms when my teeth started nibbling at her G-spot. She had at least three orgasms before she let go of my head and we lay spent. I could see the beads of sweat on her body glistening in the glow of the night light.

My dick was now dying for action and I slowly pushed Shubhi on her back. I took her firm nipple in my mouth and started grinding the other with my fingers. Her moans now were increasing in volume and she started begging me to please do the honour of copping her cherry. I guided by tool to her cunt and went in slowly. Our foreplay had already made her wet and it was a bit easy to enter her lubricated pussy. But she was tight and it was taking effort to overcome her resistance. Small nibbles on her breasts and her armpits were relaxing her just a bit and then I pushed it in entirely in one go evoking a violent response from Shubhi. Her long nails dug into my back and the bites were on my chest. I went on with slow thrusts and she started to enjoy the feeling. Slowly my thrusts gathered pace and Shubhi began to respond equally but it was almost 10 minutes before both of us climaxed and lay spent in a tight embrace. My softened tool inside her cunt and our lips locked.

I just picked her up gently and took her into the warm Jacuzzi my father had got installed a year back. We gave each other a nice scrub and went off to bed post 3 a.m. after another beautiful session of passionate sex.

We I awoke the following morning I just kept admiring her naked body and was wondering what made this demure, softspoken girl to lose her virginity to a relative stranger( it was not even a month that we knew each other).Or was it a beginning of a long relationship