Me and Shubi Ch. 02

Story Info
Loving co-workers.
773 words
4.33
10.9k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shubhi woke up when I was just coming in after my daily run and was drenched in sweat. Her curvaceous body was highlighted by the morning sun. I bent down and sucked those luscious inviting lips and started caressing her. She helped me strip my shorts and climbed up my body. Holding her hands behind my neck pushed her erect nipples in my eager mouth. At the same time I was running my fingers lightly over her firm bottoms . Each passing moment was increasing our passion and I lowered Shubhi on to my erect dick.

Shubhi began to milk my cock in rapid up and down motion and was squeezing it very hard. Our heightened state of arousal made it impossible for us to control and both of us came at the same time and collapsed in a heap on the living room floor. It took a few minutes before we came back to normalcy and I helped her back on her feet.

We then took a long bath in our Jacuzzi massaging each other tenderly; there was hardly a moment when our lips were not locked. It was like being glued together. We pat dried each other and helped Shubhi get dressed. We went out for lunch and completed purchases for our evening party.

By the time we came back my guests had arrived and all my friends and their partners were eyeing Shubhi from top to bottom. She was looking amazing in a white Tee and Blue jeans. Time flew by that evening and soon the spirits began to flow. Dance music and romantic songs were the favour of the nite. Shubhi had gone a little tipsy though she was only drinking wine. Soon we were alone on the dance floor and the other couple were cheering us on as we put an erotic display. Grinding her ass into my crotch and me running my hands all over her body Shubhi was looking like a model in the erotic magazines.

Our friends clapped and cheered us when we ended our dance and Shubhi's blush was even seen in the dim lights. And at the stroke of midnight we probably began a never ending kiss, parting her lips my tongue darted in to meet hers and began a tantalising game which was leading to more and more intimacy between us. Our friends went to their rooms to sleep, I picked up Shubhi and started walking towards the beach. The soft hum of the waves and the moonlit night made for a romantic mood.

We were already aroused and Shubhi grabbed my tool and was running her hands on it over my jeans. I was straining to be set free; I felt my tool going more erect and stiffer than normal. She was kissing me all over my face softly while her hand played with my tool. I dropped her on to her feet and hurriedly stripped her off while she was struggling to free my throbbing erection. In few quick moves we were in the nude and I went down kissing her erect nipples while inserting my index finger in her warm and welcoming pussy. Slowly I unfolded the petals covering her love hole and started licking her moist clit, Shubhi came with a thundering orgasm and was moaning loudly and begging me to ride her hard. I did not pay any heed to her requests and kept on licking her dripping pussy occasionally pinching her nipples and massaging her full supple breasts. It was in less than a minute that she had another orgasm and was bucking upwards when I entered her warm lubricated folds.

Massaging her breasts and flicking her nipples at the same time I drove Shubhi to another wild and uncontrolled orgasm while continuing to pound her in a steady rhythm. Shubhi started to moan deliriously as I increased my pace and began shouting out her name. I came with my jizz bathing her inner walls and collapsed on top of her with my face near to her. She was smiling with a look of contented happiness and it was the same for me. We slept under the stars and woke up just after sunrise.

Again I picked Shubhi up and carried her back to the house. Shubhi was sore with the pounding I gave her in the night. So I took her to the bath where we had one more steamy session while massaging her body with relaxing aromatic oils.

Post breakfast all of us came to Mumbai and dropped Shubhi at her house... the look in her eyes was indication of more was in store...