Me & The Sexy Foreign Brothers

Story Info
'Good' girl has first threesome.
755 words
3.11
46.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the dream again. The same as before. I opened my eyes to see my boy sleeping softly beside me. I reached my hand to grasp his cock and found it hard and huge. His hand pushed my head under the cover to suck it. As the head of his cock jammed my throat, I thought of my dream and fingered my pussy. We'd been in Europe visiting his family and his younger brother didn't speak a word of English. My boy had told me he was still a virgin. The thought of this made me even hotter. As my tongue flicked his shaft and I sucked it in and out, my fingers played with my clit, the fingers of my other hand felt the juice of my hot, bald pussy.

"Yeah, play with your pussy," he whispered excitedly. "That's it. Good girl. Now let me taste the juice."

I raised my fingers to his mouth and he greedily licked them. I kept playing and sucking furiously. Soon he blasted his load on my face. We fell asleep happy and exhausted.

* * * *

The thought of my boy's virgin brother was driving me nuts. They had gone out that day to the nude beach and would be home soon. The fact that his brother was so different shocked and excited me. They differed so much, not only in years but experience. My boy had been fucking since he was 14 and a 30 something bitch had taught him how. He was the nastiest boy ever, and the thought of his threesomes and kinky ideas made me hot and jealous. His was the one and only cock I'd experienced, being a good girl gone bad, and once I'd had a taste, I lived in need of cock frequently. His brother was the type I'd found sexy before: young, strong and horny, jerking off his cock all the time and never having put it in a pussy yet. Yet I'd ended up with the bad boy, who had me in the palm of his hand, that spanked my ass and ensured I was under his complete domination. In the two brothers, I had all I wanted: naughty bad boy and virgin good boy waiting to get fucked. I decided to play with my dildo until they got back.

I was pulling it in and out slowly, lying naked on the bed when they got home. They yelled for me and I called, "In here!" The two rounded the corner, not expecting to see my pert tits and big, fat dildo. Their mouths opened in surprise.

"I bet you two had some hard cocks looking at the tits on the beach," I said softly to my boy. He translated to the brother.

"Take off your shorts," I commanded.

Their hard-ons were beautiful. I made his brother get on the bed with his cock in my face. I caressed his balls with my fingers and licked the head of his magnificent cock. I sucked greedily on the tip and held his cock in one hand while I called my boy over to fuck me.

My boy hit his cock against my clit and slid out the dildo. He replaced it with the fat head of his cock. Teasing me by giving me a little and taking it out, he smiled naughtily at me.

I sucked and rubbed his brother's cock and he came so fast. I swallowed his sweet cum and after removing his cock from my mouth, told my boy what had happened. This made him fly into a jealous rage. He put his sword in all the way and banged me hard over and over. I looked at his sweaty muscles and the concentration on his handsome face.

His brother twisted my titties with one hand and jerked off with the other. I was in heaven. The two of them looked so serious and hot and sweaty. My boys' cock pounded me, over and over until the tides were released and I came over and over again.

Then, as I finished, the boys did too. My boy took out his cock and beat it over my tits while his brother beat his. The cum dripped off my face and nipples. I touched my titty and then my face. The taste of both their cums and my fingers on my clit made me cum once more.

Heaven! I thought as I looked at their wonderful muscles. "I hope we can do this again, big boys!"