Me & Uncle

Story Info
He always took care of everything.
2.5k words
4.24
281.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my uncle had always been close. He was my dad's brother, and for the most part growing up, he took my dad's place. My dad was an alcoholic, and was never there for me. My uncle would let me spend the night at his house when I had no where else to spend the night, when my mom and dad both worked third shift. Sometimes, I'd wonder why my uncle would never have any girls over. Was my uncle gay? Or was he interested in sex at all?

One night, when I was barely 18, I spent the night at his house after my dad had left me all alone at the house, while he went off to drink himself stupid. I was pissed at my dad, and I had come to the point where I hated to ask my uncle to stay with him. I had noticed when I was about 14 and starting to develop, he'd watch me as I'd get out of the shower and go into the spare bedroom to get dressed. Now, I don't mind the attention from guys, to say the least, but the first time I noticed him watching me, it felt kinda weird. But, nonetheless, I still came to him when I needed a place to stay, or simply someone to talk to.

That night, we had gone out for pizza and talked about my future. He always wanted me to go to college, cause he always said it had made a world of difference for him. I believed him too. He had a nice home, a brand-new truck, and a great job. We talked about what I wanted to be, and that night I decided I would go to school to be a teacher. Making my mind up what my major in college would be in my sophomore year of high school made me extremely happy. I hugged his neck tightly and when he put his arms around me, it seemed as if he lingered a little longer than usual. I thought he was happy about my decision too, and blew it off as me being paranoid.

When we came home, it was already past ten. He had to get up to go to work in the morning, so we said our goodnights and went to separate bedrooms. At about 12:30 a.m., I was woken up by the phone. Grabbing my robe to cover up my sheer nightgown, I went into the living room, but my uncle had already picked it up. He sat on the couch, telling the person on the other line no. He didn't have a shirt on, and was wearing just boxers. I had a feeling that the person he was saying no to was my dad. When he hung up a few seconds later, he looked up at me with a weary look in his eyes.

"Your dad is in jail, again. He got another DUI. He asked me to come bail him out, but I said no." He patted the cushion next to him and motioned for me to sit next to him. I sat down, feeling comforted when his arms went around me. For a few seconds, I felt as if I was five and had a nightmare. He held me for a few minutes, just letting the phone call sink in.

"This is the third one in the past year. What are they going to do to him?" I asked.

"I don't know. But lets not worry about that tonight, okay?" He looked at me and sadly smiled. "Are you going to be all right?"

"Yeah, I think so. I have a question though. Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked him, tears welling in my eyes. "I just don't feel like being alone."

"Sure. C'mon, grab your pillow. I'll be in there in a minute. I gotta get some water." I headed to the guest bedroom to grab the pillow and put my robe on the bed. After all, I wouldn't need it in the bed. Padding down the hallway, I went straight to his bed. Climbing under the covers, I felt a little silly. I hadn't slept in the same bed with my uncle since I was younger, maybe 10 or 11. But I only felt silly for a minute, and then with a sigh, reminded my self that he was my uncle, and it didn't matter if he was a grown man and I was almost a grown woman: we were family.

After a few minutes, he came back into the room. He crawled under the covers, and immediately I snuggled up to him. He was laying on his back, and for a few minutes he was silent. But, then, I noticed he was shying away.

"What's wrong? You don't want me to near you?" I asked jokingly. He was never one to pull away from me. I sat up and tried to read his face in the dark. I couldn't be sure, but for some odd reason, I got the impression he was turned on.

"Things have changed since you were little. It just feels a little funny with you being all grown up and sleeping beside me. Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to go back in the other bedroom, but I guess I have to get used to the fact that you're not a little girl anymore." He seemed a little strained in his explanation, but I accepted it and laid back down. This time, he put his arm around me.

I laid in the dark, watching his chest rise and fall. I started to rub the center of his chest. It was how I had put myself to sleep when I was little, and it still soothed me. But for my uncle, it was a totally different story.

"Honey. . ." It came out in a gasp, and I looked up at his face. As soon as my head tilted upwards, his lips touched mine. I thought it was just the angle we were laying at, and that it was a mistake, but as he started to move his lips against mine, I realized he had a totally different, and intentional, purpose. My eyes slid shut, and I let him press me closer. Who was I to fool? I knew I wanted it as much as he did. When I had walked in the living room earlier, I saw his body for the first time as a woman does a man's.

His other hand cupped my face, and he groaned as I opened my mouth to his. He slid his tongue inside my mouth, scraping my teeth, and all I could do was gasp. Never had I touched a guy sexually. Sure, I had dreamed about it, but I wasn't allowed to date till my junior year in high school. Plus, I was too damned scared of the consequences: pregnancy, disease, a broken heart.

"Oh sweetheart, you taste so good. Let me show you how to really kiss a man." He shifted to kiss me better, and ended up on top of me in the process. I didn't mind, but it did put me off a little. He deepened the kiss, telling me to do what he did. I did, and wonderful sensations followed. Then, as he left my mouth and trailed down to my neck, I felt a hot, burning feeling between my legs.

Yeah, I had touched myself before, and it had felt good, but never had it been this strong. A yearning to be touched. I arched my back until the burning was against his leg and almost came unglued. There was a pressure, an ache, that I wanted, no needed, to be relieved. And I didn't know what it was, or how to do it.

"Oh, sweetie, you want me to touch you? Is that why you're grinding my leg? Don't worry, I'll touch you. But first, let me show you how good you can feel. . ." He ran his tongue down the side of my neck and nipped at my shoulder. He ran his hands down from my face onto my arms. When he reached my hands, he drew them behind my head. I left them there, all power gone, willing to do only what he told me to. With one quick movement, he removed my nightgown from my shaking body. He ran his palms underneath my arms, and slowly cupped my breasts. I could only sit back in wonder as he started to knead me. I had developed early, and was well endowed at a 42D. His breathing was getting heavy, and as his fingers closed over each nipple, I could hear him exhale loudly.

Slowly, he teased me with light touches. Then, as I got used to his touch, he pinched me softly. My head was being thrown back and forth as he pinched me harder. Finally, with a whimper, he leaned down and took my right nipple in his hot mouth. I moaned aloud and he followed me. Then, out of nowhere, he quickened his pace and started to get rougher. His whispered question of "do you like what I'm doing?" was answered with a moan. He started to switch between one tit then another. When he had his fill, he lead a trail down my stomach.

I had no idea where this would lead, and with a moan, I realized I didn't care. I had dreamed about sex almost all the time, and was constantly horny. I'd had boyfriends before, at school, but nothing had ever happened with them. But here, before me, was someone I loved, adored, and trusted with my life on a daily basis. He would never hurt me, and he wanted to show me how good it was supposed to be between a man and a woman. With that last thought, all sensible reason left my head.

Licking me down my body, my uncle hit a hot spot near my hip bone that make me do a quick intake of breath. He concentrated on bringing me pleasure, and when he reached my swollen pussy lips, I thought I'd die on the spot. My thought was that it couldn't get better than this. But it did. Once his lips parted my slit, I started to have my very first orgasm. It came out of nowhere, lasted for almost four minutes, and left me breathless.

Coming back down to earth, I noticed my uncle looking up at me with a huge grin on his face. I blushed and looked away, but with the touch of his fingers on my cheek, I looked back at him. Now, on his face, was the love and devotion I was used to seeing, now mixed with lust. I found it highly arousing, and as he slid his body up mine to kiss me passionately, I found my self wanting to do for him what he had just done for me.

"How can I do that for you? I don't know anything about sex, but I want to make you feel good. Or at least half of what you just showed me."

He just shook his head, rolled over to his side, and placed my hands on his boxer short's band. He smiled when I looked at him, and gave me a nod. Pulling down the green and silver material, I got the biggest shock of my life. He was huge! I knew how sex worked, and I knew that he'd somehow have to stick me with his cock. But my first thought was holy hell! I wanted him even more, now that I knew that it might hurt, but he'd make it all better, like always.

"How can I do that for you? I don't know anything about sex, but I want to make you feel good. Or at least half of what you just showed me."

He just shook his head, rolled over to his side, and placed my hands on his boxer short's band. He smiled when I looked at him, and gave me a nod. Pulling down the green and silver material, I got the biggest shock of my life. He was huge! I knew how sex worked, and I knew that he'd somehow have to stick me with his cock. But my first thought was holy hell! I wanted him even more, now that I knew that it might hurt, but he'd make it all better, like always.

"To be honest, I knew this was going to happen when you came into the living room tonight," he said "just by the look on your face. You've grown into such a beautiful woman right before my eyes. Some nights I'd lay awake and wish you were lying beside me. You've noticed me looking at you, I've seen it. I wanted to wait until you looked at me with lust in your eyes, as well as love. And now that its happened, I want you to know that I'm going to fuck you. And I want to make you cum all over my dick."

He laid me on my back as he said these words, caressing my whole body, especially my sensitive clit. As he said the last two sentences, I moaned and he rammed two fingers into my dripping wet cunt. I came so suddenly it took my breath away. While I tried to catch my breath, my loving uncle kept fucking me with his fingers. It felt so good, and I knew that his cock inside of my tight, never before fucked pussy was going to feel even better.

After my third orgasm, just from his fingers, he kissed me on the forehead and got on his knees. Positioning me below him, he rubbed his dick head up and down my wet slit. I had never felt something so damned good. When he started to push his cock into my wet twat, I wanted it to go on forever. He sank his dick all the way into my wet hole, and after he gave me a few seconds to get used to his massive size, he started to fuck me.

He went slowly in and out at first, but after a few minutes, I screamed "harder, fuck me harder." He was only too happy to oblige. He rammed his hard prick in and out of me with a passion and a fervor that I've yet to see again. I felt like his huge dick was going to come out my throat. After almost fifteen minutes, and three unbelievable orgasms, my uncle flipped me over to my stomach, stuck my ass in the air, and fucked me senseless. I came a few more times, and when he screamed he was cumming, I passed out from pure exhaustion and excitement.

When I woke up a few minutes later, I saw him coming back into the room with a wet washcloth and smiled. He cleaned me up, climbed into the bed, kissed me on the forehead, and we both drifted off to sleep. Never have I had an experience quite like my first time.