Me and Wife at the Holiday Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to where Lisa was licking Gibbon's cock hard again and I got besides her to help her, "We don't have to do this anymore...Roy got it all down on tape," I said," His ass is grass now." Lisa looked almost unhappy and whispered that she had hoped that she would find out what a large cock like that would feel like in her cunt. I whispered that it would probably stretch her out but she shushed me. She said that one time wouldn't stretch her cunt out. My cock hardened at the thought of the large cock in my wife's cunt.

Gibbon's cock was getting hard again after the tremendous load he had shot in out mouths. Lisa and I had both swallowed large globs of his cum into our bellies. I had to admit that it tasted good. I knew that I would enjoy sucking it from Lisa's cunt after he fucked her. Lisa gave a final lick to his cock. She shivered as she lay with her legs spread to await the giant cock. Gibbons looked at me and told me to place his cock in my wife's cunt. As he got between her thighs I took the giant shaft in my hands. Lisa looked at me with half closed eyes full of lust. "Give me his cock Jim...give it to me."

I placed the cock in between her cunt lips and held it there as Gibbons gave a mighty thrust and drove the cock into my wife in one plunge. Lisa screamed as he drove in again. I saw lisa's mouth open in a scream and she looked at me for help. I was already behind Gibbons ass and I just gave a great shove with my cock. It must have been lined up with his anus because it plunged right in. I could tell the it hurt his what with no lube. It even scraped my cock also. He stopped the next thrust into Lisa's cunt. I whispered in his ear and told him that the game was up and Lisa and I would be filing rape charges against him and whatever charges the federal wanted to file.

He tried to tell me that i was crazy. I told him that my anus was bugged and it was all down on tape. I laughed and said that if he didn't beleive me then he could suck it out of my asshole." Now give my wife a gentle fuck with that big cock of yours and she had better like it asshole," I told him. He started to fuck Lisa like the size of his cock dictated him too. Lisa started to get loosened up and it started to feel good to her. I watched her face as she began to orgasm as Gibbons fucked his large cock into her. My cock in his ass eased up a little and he got the message.

For the next fifteen he gave my wife the fuck of her life. She moaned and clawed his back. She reached around his shoulders as he fucked her and kissed me passionately. I could tell that she was well fucked by the way she kissed me. She kept having smaller orgasms till he stiffened and filled her cunt with hot molten sperm. " Oh cum in me you bastard...fill me with that hot cum...ohhhhhhh," she screamed and then fell silent. The woman was all fucked out. I looked at her cunt as he vacated it. There was a large red fleshy hole full of cum. Some white streams were leaking from her. I pushed Gibbons off her and shoved my mouth down on her full cunt.

I was too intent on licking the flood of sperm from her cunt when I felt a mouth on my ass sucking hard. I cut my eyes back to see Roy with Gibbons neck in his large hands on his neck. " Now suck harder and we will get my hardware back asshole." I heard Gibbons cough loudly and start to choke, "There you are," Roy said as he let Gibbons spit the bug in his hand. Good thing he didn't try anything with Roy. He was a pretty big boy. I smiled at him and Roy threw Gibbons out of the door into the arms of a couple of federal marshals. Roy looked back at me as I sucked Lisa's cunt out smacking on the cum that I took from her.

Lisa looked at Roy and said." Just how big is that cock of yours Roy?"

Roy blushed because Lisa had grabbed his crotch and pulled him to her face. As I ran my lips over her sloppy well fucked cunt I watched as my wife pulled my friends pants off and smiled real big when she saw that he was not as long as Gibbons but had a cock that was a lot fatter. She fed it to her mouth. I climbed up her body to her face and licked the shaft while she was sucking the head down. Roy grinned and took the rest of his clothes off. He was about to cum from my beautiful wife's mouth on his cock and also from my tongue licking his balls. he came a lot more than Gibbons and his cum was sweeter. Lisa and I slurped it down.

"Roy do you want to fuck my wife while she is still open from the last cock she had," I said. He grinned again and beamed while I lined his fat cock up with my wife's open cunt. For the second time today I was watching as Lisa moaned loudly as Roy sank his thick cock in her. She looked at me and smiled. Then she took his head in her hands while she fucked him and kissed him real deeply, "I'm glad to be fucked by a man I can make love to Roy."

"Jim I want your cock in my ass while his is in my cunt," Lisa said. She really wanted to be stuffed today. As I thrust my cock gently into her well greased anus she asked Roy if he had anything else to do today. When Roy shook his head and sank his cock all the way in her cunt Lisa told him,"Good...I want to get fucked all day long. I knew that when Roy and I needed a rest that I could call for room service.

12