Me Beauty, Him Beast Make Baby

Story Info
Another love story of beauty and beast.
1.2k words
3.43
3.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The love and sex romance all takes off from a simple task of asking him to help me move furniture. My name is Myra with long dark brown hair and eyes and his name is Steff. I had met him once through a brief visit from a friend who stopped by my apartment with him. Upon my initial conversation with him, I learned he only lived a mile from me. He is short, fat, balding and kind of mentally challenged. I also discovered that he loved sex, was craving and starving for a woman's love and attention because he never had a girlfriend in his whole life. At first I said to myself, "You got to be kidding."

After he and the friend left, I really thought about him no more until I bought some new furniture, a chair and sofa that I needed to rearrange in my apartment. It was already delivered by the store and I called around town to everyone I knew and no one was available to help me move it at that time. So I decided to try to find Steff by first finding out his last name and looked his phone number on the internet.

I then proceeded to call him and said to him, "If your not busy right now, could you come over to my place and help me move my furniture around?"

"I'll pay you $10 for your time and gas and fix you a glass of sweet tea too." He agreed to it and immediately left his place. Ten minutes later, he knocked on my door and I said to him, "Glad you made it and I appreciate it."

We first moved the sofa to the window by getting the coffee table out of the way and then the new chair to just to the left of it. I told him to have a seat on that new chair while I sat on the sofa. We talked and talked about this person and that as well as any past romantic relationships and learned he wanted to be "a daddy" by fertilizing a woman's egg. He also bragged about his penis size and I could not help but to wonder a little as to what it would be like to be with him. Next, I went into the kitchen and fixed two glasses of sweet tea and served him his. and put mine on the coffee table.

After a few more minutes of sex talk and him making it clear he wanted to father a child, I decided to make my move by telling him, "Let me go get your $10 before I forget and I'll be right back." I then proceeded to walk back to my bedroom where the money was (had it in two $5 bills) and then slipped off my shorts, panties and sandals leaving on only my long tank top T-shirt and bra. One could see my bare ass and lower vaginal area now. I then said to myself, "Time to get pregnant now!" I walked out of my bedroom with the money in my hand back toward him sitting in the chair. At that time, I deliberately dropped both bills on the rug then bent over to pick them both up. My bare butt was definitely visible to him because my front was facing away from him as I was picking up the money. As I turned around, I could see his eyes lit up and as big around as a silver dollar. He was so excited now as I faced him, handed him the money with my trimmed vagina visible to him.

Now, was the moment to entice him. I told him I wanted to get naked and said it's OK for him to as well. I took off my tank top and then my bra, when my large boobs bounced around exciting him that much more! He then proceeded to slip off his old leather shoes (he was not wearing any socks) and then took his pants and shirt off and noticed he didn't wear any underwear either. I then again turned my back to him and he proceeded to feel and caress my bare bottom and obviously he loved it. (I do have a beautiful ass if I must say so).

After about 5 minutes of that "foreplay" I grabbed his hard erect penis and suggested we go to the back bedroom. I lead him all the way back there with my hand holding onto his dick and then briefly hugged him and caressed his body and bare ass and then laid down on my back in my bed. He wasted no time crawling on top of me. He was heavy but I didn't mind.

At first he had trouble entering my vagina but I grabbed his cock and guided it in the correct place and then he said loudly, "Ah!!" Obviously it felt very good to him and of course, he humped and humped slowly with my arms and legs wrapped tightly around him.

I moaned too with such excitement and erection as he started to hump faster and faster with another "Ah!" and I knew then he shot and spewed all in me and could feel that slimy wetness all in my vagina walls, all over my cervix and entering my womb. As he was still laying on top of me he immediately asked, "Will this get you pregnant?"

Then I responded, "Maybe if that's what you want."

He then replied, "Yeah sure do!"

We both then got up, cleaned up and got dressed and we kissed each other goodbye and told him to come back over any time but call first to make sure I'm home. Well, after that session it was nonstop of his visits along with fucking, fucking and more fucking. I also encouraged him to suck my breasts, feel and squeeze my breasts and I sucked him off occasionally too!

After about a month of this steady routine, one morning I got up and headed for the toilet and started to vigorously throw up! I hadn't had a period in over a month and my nipples were tender and my stomach had started to expand outward. I decided to call the women's clinic and set up an appointment. Upon my clinical visit they made me strip down and they tested all parts of my body -- especially my vagina and stomach. They acquired all kinds of samples too (blood, urine, etc.).

It took several days to get my results back and when I did they told me, "Congratulations! You are pregnant!"

When they told me that, I was never so happy and overjoyed in all my life! Naturally, I couldn't wait to tell by new boyfriend Steff the good news. When I did he yelled out "Alright!"

I then added, "I could see our baby in the ultrasound and the child is really kicking inside me not to mention my boobs are getting bigger and bigger filling up with milk -- thanks to you and your big dick!"

Do you want to know what happened beyond that point? Did we get married? The child's gender? Do you want to know how I delivered my baby? How was our relationship afterward? Just ask me whether or not to write a chapter 2 of this!