Me Cumming

Story Info
She has an over-active sex drive.
841 words
4.09
43.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katlin6969
katlin6969
26 Followers

Let me start by saying I have an over active sex drive. I could be doing anything, and suddenly I become unexpectedly aroused. Sometimes even the littlest things can set me off anything from putting clothes in the washer to an erotic glance from an interesting stranger. The smell of fresh cut grass, and the feel of it on my bare feet can bring back a flow of memories of previous outdoor sexual experiences.

Anyway when urge hits me unexpectedly I choose to masturbate and I wrote this after the last time.

I ran to my bedroom and slammed the door. I laid down on our king size bed and frantically unbuttoned my jeans. I slid my hand down between my legs and began massaging myself over my panties. My fingers were cold at first but I knew they would warm up quickly. My imagination took over and I let it because it had always been good to me in the past. My fantasies turn me on more than anything I've ever experienced in real life.

I slipped my hand down under my white cotton panties as I fantasized about sucking one mans cock while being fucked by another. I closed my eyes and reflected back on the taste of cum in my mouth. My mouth began to water; I could almost smell the scent of fresh sperm. I slowly massaged my clit pinching between two fingers and rocking my hips.

Then my mind wondered off in a different direction. I imagined a beautiful woman slowly crawling up on the bed and positioning herself between my naked thighs. She placed one hand on each of my knees and spread legs apart. She planted little kisses on my clitoris and over my cunt lips. Then she ran her tongue up and down the length of my slit and dipped her tongue into my hole. She spread open my lips with her long red fingernails and placed her mouth on my clitoris. She sucked me into her mouth and teased my clit with her tongue.

A man enters the room he stands there for a moment and watches us. He is completely naked and I watch his erection grow as he takes in the view of my lesbian partner devouring me. After several minutes the man climbs up on the bed and slides behind the woman pleasuring me. The woman gasps as the man begins inching his humungous cock inside of her from behind. The man begins thrusting in and out of the woman fucking her methodically as she eats me.

The fantasy was so exciting I slipped a finger into my hot wet pussy and begin finger fucking myself. My breathing quickens and my legs begin to shake. The palm of my hand glides over my clit with each thrust of hips.

I sink even farther into my threesome fantasy.

The man withdraws his sticky cock from the woman. The woman slides out from between my legs and moves to the top of the bed. The man slips between my thighs and darts his tongue into my sticky hole. The woman kisses me on the mouth and I can taste my own juices on her lips. The man begins sucking my clit into his mouth, and then, teasing it with his tongue. Then the woman gets a turn while the man watches.

I begin slipping my finger into my pussy a little faster. Then I taste my own juices on the tip of my finger. I was very wet by then and sweet to the taste. The taste drives me wild. It's time for me to go to the place that always makes me cum.

The man edges up the bed and slides his hips between my thighs. He takes his enormous cock in his hand and probes for my cunt hole with the tip of it. He slowly works himself inside of me thrusting hips sporadically. His giant cock fills me completely and feels very tight inside of me. I lift my hips of to meet his thrusts as he fucks my tight little cunt. The woman watches, anxiously!

My breathing is hot and heavy with the smell of my own juices on my breath. Suddenly, the man cums inside of me. I feel his steamy, hot, cum fill me and I'm almost there. The man removes his sticky cock from my pussy. Instantly the woman begins licking it off. Then she slips her head between my legs.

My legs begin to tremble, as the orgasm begins to overtake me.

The woman dips her tongue deep into my hole. She devours the hot cum from inside of me. She makes little yummy noises as she laps at the tasty mixture of my juices and the mans hot sperm. Her tongue darts in and out of my sticky hole occasionally sucking my clit into her mouth.

My body spasms as I reach the peak of ecstasy. I cum wildly!! I close my legs and hump my hand as my orgasm subsides.

katlin6969
katlin6969
26 Followers