Me, Emily, and the Cop

Story Info
Couple has a run-in with the law.
2.5k words
4.07
44.4k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late at night and my girlfriend and I were fooling around in the back seat of my car. After a romantic stroll across the beach, we were both feeling pretty horny, and couldn't handle the drive home without a little intimacy first. After all, we had parked in a secluded lot, and were the only people around. It was pitch black, the car provided a little privacy; why not have a little fun?

And so, as soon as we made it back to the car, we instantly climbed into the back seat and began undressing each other. My girlfriend's blouse was the first thing to go; I tenderly kissed her voluptuous breasts as she worked on unfastening my belt. Within minutes, we were both naked, and my girlfriend was on the floor licking the head of my cock. I relaxed, admiring her sensual technique and her beautiful lips as they wrapped around my throbbing dick. With one hand, Emily cupped my balls and massaged them playfully, and with the other, she slowly began fingering her own pussy. Noting her obvious horniness, I pulled her up towards me, and kissed her slowly on the mouth. I then set her on the seat next to me, and slid down towards the floor to return the favor.

I spread her legs apart, and delicately breathed a bit of hot air against her clitoris. Emily shuddered. Smiling, I drew closer to her dripping pussy, flicking my tongue out at her little magic button. Meanwhile, as I toyed with her clitoris using my tongue, I edged my right hand closer and closer towards her pussy lips. I carefully parted them -- now sucking on her clit -- and pushed two fingers into the warm, moist enclosure. Her hips arched and slid my other hand around to her ass, squeezing it firmly. Emily moaned in ecstasy, begging for more. Of course, I was happy to oblige. I began moving my fingers in and out of her tight hole, stroking the walls of her pussy with each entry and withdrawal. Simultaneously, I intensified my suction on her clit, drawing it into my mouth and licking furiously. And with my other hand, I gently slid a few fingers between her ass cheeks, much to her delight.

I knew how sensitive her ass was, and I knew how much she loved anal. Though I had never been into it before meeting her, I must admit that butt sex with Emily was mutually enjoyable. Her ass was so clean, so tight, and so warm; I couldn't resist teasing it a bit. I removed my one hand from her pussy, and pulled her waist closer towards my mouth. She reclined in the back seat, giving me access to that little region between her pussy and her ass crack. I playfully licked it, and she moaned. "More, Jason, more," she gasped.

I brought her waist even closer to me, and moved my tongue down a bit further. I flicked my tongue up against the opening of her ass, and she responded adamantly. I knew she was in the mood for anal tonight; all it would take is a little warming up. Knowing that within minutes, my dick would be tucked tightly between those two cheeks, I got to work.

Sure enough, a second later, we were interrupted by a loud rap on the window. Emily jumped, and I was equally startled. We could not be in a more compromising position; our clothes were strewn about the car and my face was buried in my girlfriend's ass. Emily quickly grabbed a shirt and covered her tits, while I backed away and looked towards the window.

A bright light blinded me for a moment, and it took a few seconds for my pupils to adjust to the flashlight that was aimed at the backseat. Again, the flashlight rapped against the window, and the wielder of the light stated, "MCPD; please roll down the window."

"Shit!" Emily yelled, as I reached for something to cover myself with. She bounded towards the front of the car, and quickly rolled the window down several inches. "I'm so sorry, officer," she stammered; "we thought we were all alone."

The officer smirked. "It doesn't matter what you thought; this is lewd conduct. The beach is public property, and you guys are committing indecent acts."

Emily rolled the window down a little further, and I knew she was worried. She had experienced a few run-ins with the cops during high school and early college, and another citation of any kind would cause her to forfeit her scholarship during her last year of school. That scholarship was worth twenty thousand dollars annually, and those twenty thousand dollars were keeping her in college each year.

"Please, sir, isn't there anything you can do to let us off the hook?" she begged. "We'll drive home right now, we promise."

The officer thought for a moment. "That depends, what do you have to offer?" he asked, eyeing Emily's DD tits.

Emily looked perplexed. "What do you mean?" she innocently inquired.

"I mean, maybe if you give me a little action -- finish what you guys started, plus one -- I can forget this whole thing ever happened. I'm on walking patrol right now; no other officers would have to know anything."

Emily's mouth dropped, and her head shot towards me. I knew she wasn't up for the idea; she would never dream of doing that to me.

However, I was less opposed. I knew the gravity of the situation, and I would feel absolutely terrible if my girlfriend lost her scholarship over some stupid quickie in the back seat of a car. More importantly, I had always fantasized about sharing her, but had always been too nervous to bring it up in the past. Now, I could address the matter without potentially upsetting her; after all, this was for her benefit. Besides, the cop seemed alright; he was young, like us -- clearly a rookie. He seemed thin and in shape, and I knew that he was, more or less, Emily's type.

I smiled. "Go ahead; it's no big deal," I whispered.

Her jaw dropped even further. "Are you serious? You want some random guy to fuck me? Right in front of you?"

I feigned contemplation for a minute, and then replied, "Well, if it can get you -- hell, both of us -- out of trouble, then I'm okay with it. So long as I can join in, I think it might be an interesting experience. You're always supposed to try this once in college, no?"

Emily looked unconvinced, but turned back to the cop reluctantly. He was already groping a bulge in his pants, and looked down at my girlfriend with a confident grin. "And there's no other way to get out of this?" she asked. He nodded. She turned back to me. "And you are absolutely, one hundred percent okay with this?" I nodded as well. "Well, okay," she sighed. "Here we go."

And with that, she reached for the cop's bulge. The second she grabbed it, I was overcome with a whole range of emotions -- immediate jealousy, then confusion, maybe fear, and finally, primal lust. My cock -- which had gone limp over the past several minutes, instantly became rigid, and I began stroking it as I moved towards the driver's seat. Emily, in the passenger's seat, had her hand out the window, petting the officer's bulge as he stood outside of the car.

Emily looked back at me, still uncertain, but as soon as she saw me jerking myself off, her mood seemed to lighten. She extended her left hand towards me, and took over the stroking. At the same time, she slowly unzipped the officer's trousers, and pushed her hand inside the opening. After a bit of fumbling, her hand reemerged, with a rock-hard cock in its grasp. I almost creamed myself at this sight -- my girlfriend holding two cocks and beginning to like it more and more. She began to rhythmically stroke them both at the same time, and gradually, her head gravitated towards the window. She rested her chin on the frame of the car door, and stroked the officer's dick just inches from her face.

I knew she wanted to taste it. I can't lie; I wanted to see her taste it. And so, I whispered to her, "Go ahead. Give it a lick." Again, she looked back with unsure eyes, but this time, offered no opposition. In fact, I thought I saw a little glimmer of a smile. Turning back to the cop's midsection, she opened wide and engulfed his cock. He moaned, and thrust his pelvis towards her. She nearly gagged, but held his cock in her mouth like a champion, slowly letting it out after a few seconds. It was dripping with my girlfriend's saliva, and I was eager to get some of that treatment myself.

It became apparent to me that if we were to continue this escapade, my car would not accommodate the three of us. "Out of the car," I said, opening my own door and stepping outside. Emily, I believe, understood, and took the cop's dick out of her mouth just long enough to open the door and step outside. Then, she grabbed his cock and ushered him to the hood of the car, where she leaned against the car's front and pressed his cock up against her. I stood there, uncertain of how to position myself.

Emily seemed to notice my uncertainty, and of course, she did not want be to feel uncomfortable. After a bit of subtle repositioning, she had pressed me up against the car's hood, and had allowed the officer to explore her beautiful ass. I sat on the front of the car as she lowered her head towards my dick, licking it as passionately as she had been before this whole incident had occurred.

Behind her, the officer -- Officer Cooper, I now saw his tag said -- was playing with my girlfriend's pussy. He was fingering her fervently, and I could tell she loved every minute of it. "Oooh, officer, more," she moaned, turning me on probably as much as Cooper.

"You want more?" he teased. "You want a big thick staff inside of you?"

She nodded, unable to speak as his finger-fucking intensified. I expected him to ram her now -- the ultimate climax of my fantasy -- but he did no such thing. Instead, he pulled out a billy club -- the long, black sticks cops carry every now and then. I knew where he was going with this, and I was curious how Emily would take it. While I would consider myself adequately well-endowed, this billy club was thicker than any regular cock, and Emily was rather tight to begin with.

Slowly, Cooper pushed the club into her pussy, and I could tell the insertion was causing her a great deal of pleasure. She shuddered -- like you always does when she's really getting off -- and did not ask him to stop, even as he pressed it deeper into her. She continued sucking my cock, and at that moment, I could not be any happier.

Cooper, however, had more up his sleeve. Having filled my girlfriend's pussy with his billy club -- which he proceeded to move in and out slowly -- he now sought to fuck Emily in the ass, this time with his own dick. Straddling the club between his legs, he inserted himself into Emily's ass, to which she screamed with delight. My girlfriend now had three shafts inside of her, and was loving it. The uncertainty and fear was gone from her eyes, replaced with a look of pure lust. She slid her hand down to her clit, and began working furiously.

Cooper, again, smirked. "What do you think you're doing there, little lady?" he teased. "No need for that; let my billy club make you cum." With that, he grabbed her arm, than the other, and placed them behind her back. It was no surprise where this was going; a minute later, my girlfriend was handcuffed, with a billy club stuck in her pussy, a cop fucking her in the ass, and my dick in her mouth, about to explode.

She took a break from her sucking for a minute, and started using her hands instead. She looked up at me and smiled, and I smiled back. "Are you having fun, baby? Do you like being a dirty little slut?" I asked.

She nodded. "Don't get me wrong, I love your cock. But I've been a bad girl, and I think I deserve a little punishment from the penal code," she joked.

Cooper intensified his thrusting, clutching the club between his thighs. As he pushed his cock deeper into her ass, his club pushed deeper, as well, and Emily began to shake as an orgasm rocked her body. "My turn," I grinned, and I could tell Officer Cooper was ready to cum, too. He removed himself from my girlfriend's ass, and together, we lowered her to her knees. The billy club, of course, we left inside of her, and as one end of it pushed against the ground, the other pressed further into her pussy. She subtly bobbed up and down as she kneeled on the ground, enjoying a little more fun for herself before we blew our loads. Knowing what we wanted, she opened her mouth wide.

"Come on boys," she begged, "come all over my tits and face. Let me taste your cum."

Cooper took his cock in his own hands, and aimed his dick right at my girlfriend's face. She closed her eyes and moaned as jets of his warm cum shot out, landing in creamy puddles on Emily's lips, chest, and tongue. Seeing my girlfriend welcome another man's cum so openly, I couldn't last any longer, and I too shot my load all over her face. Still handcuffed, we offered our cocks to Emily, and she leaned forward to lick each dry. Then, she looked up at us and smiled, as we backed away and pulled her to her feet.

The cop unlocked the handcuffs, squeezing my girlfriend's ass one last time before putting his own dick away. Then, just as quickly as he arrived, he turned and strolled away, calling "you kids have a good night" behind him.

Emily and I looked at each other, at a loss for words. "I love you," I said, breaking the awkward silence. "Now clean yourself up, and let's go. Maybe we can have round two when we get home."

Emily licked her fingers and grinned, glad to see that I was still okay with what had transpired. "Maybe I'll give you road head on the way back," she joked; "that sure is one way to get pulled over."

I rolled my eyes, knowing that she wasn't serious. True, we had both enjoyed this, but we both knew it would be some time before we tried a threesome again.

"Maybe it'll be a woman cop that pulls us over," she continued. "If not, I'm sure we could always have something arranged."

Looking at her gleaming eyes, I smiled. Maybe it wouldn't be that long after all.