Me, Her, and AT LAST, HIM

Story Info
Threesome(MMF)
1.4k words
4.09
22.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit about us.. We have been married for 40 years, 3 kids, no longer at home. Mary is an amputee (she lost a leg as a child) she has 40DD bust a bit of a belly and I love her very much! I am average, balding fairly slim, in other words we are your average couple.

Our sex life has been great, tailing off over the last 10 or so years, but still great. Mary, who is 5 years older than I am had had several partners before we met, she was my second.

I remember once when we were swimming in a friends (Paul) pool (we thought that they were out) I persuaded her to skinny dip, it's lovely having the water move over you, anyway I was just getting a bit frisky when Paul appeared, he just jumped in the pool and did a couple of quick laps. Mary and I were frozen in shock! He stopped near Mary and saw her lovely breasts floating in front of her, he nearly choked as he spluttered an apology, but his eyes did not leave her boobs, she couldn't cover them as she had to keep her arms moving to keep afloat. Eventually he tore his eyes away, apologised again and left us.

We also left, too embarrassed to stay, but when we got home we had the most fantastic sex. A couple of weeks after that incident at another friends for dinner, Paul and his wife, Lexi were also there, Lexi came over to us and remarked how turned on Paul had been, Mary blushed, Lexi laughed and said that she wished she had been there. Later Paul cornered Mary and hoped that the incident wouldn't harm our friendship, but to remember that he found her HOT and if ever she wanted some on the side he was available!! We often talked about that occasion and always had great sex after.

I did try to get her to take Paul up on his offer, but she always said no.

Soon after that I started to have a fantasy of having another man join us, she has always been adamant that that would not happen, in spite of the great sex we had after that incident.

13 years ago we moved and opened a small guest house, one guest in particular, Simon, used to stay a couple of times a year and became a good friend, particularly to Mary, bringing small gifts and giving her a hug and kiss. He worked in computers, was a bit of a nerd and did not drive so I used to ferry him to and from the station. He remarked once what a lucky guy I was to have someone like Mary. Anyway a few years ago, at 55 he retired and vowed not to have a mobile or computer, so we lost contact for about a year.

He called and booked at short stay and as usual I collected him from the station and took him home, He and Mary had a very long hug and kiss! It was a pleasant visit, Mary was visibly flushed during his stay so I suggested that she might like to fuck him, she told me not to be silly, but again, the sex was brilliant and she came like never before!

I spoke about him every time we fucked and she always came hard, as did I, after a couple of weeks of asking Mary finally said alright she would fuck him... But only for me and only once, and only if it was what I really wanted.

The next day I got her to phone him and see if he was willing, after chatting for a few minutes she said that I wanted to speak to him!! Blimy I didn't see that coming! After a bit of idle chat I asked Simon if he fancied Mary, he was silent for a few seconds, said that he liked us both but that was all, so I took the bull by the horns and said that I wanted him to fuck Mary. After a few seconds he asked why, so I said that a threesome was a fantasy of mine. Again he asked why him?

Mary came back on the line and said that he was the only other man she would "go" with. After a bit of spluttering he asked if we were sure, we both answered "yes" so we arranged for him to stay over the following Saturday. I would collect him as usual.

It was a long wait until Saturday!

It eventually came round and off I went to collect Simon, once in the car Simon asked if I was sure and said that he was very nervous. I told him that we were very nervous as well but to try and relax.

Back home he and Mary had a very brief hug and kiss, Mary was blushing, I suggested she take Simon up to his room while I made tea. They came down after about 10 minutes looking very flushed. (Mary later told me that he asked if she/we were sure. She said yes and kissed him, after which he told her that he was a virgin and didn't know how well he would "perform", she was amazed but told him not to worry)

After supper we all went to our rooms, Mary wanted to bath, Simon and I had a shower. Mary got into bed naked, pulled the duvet up to her chin, blushing she told me to get Simon. Putting on a dressing gown I went to fetch him, it was amazing how we were both breathing heavily!

In our room I asked Mary to show us her boobs. "you first" she said so I took off my gown, my prick at full mast! "you too" she said to Simon. Slowly he slid the dressing gown off and we saw his very hard prick leaking pre cum like mad! Unlike me his prick had a foreskin which was half peeled back.

Mary pushed the duvet down to her waist and Simon saw her fab boobs for the first time, I went and pulled the duvet off her showing her trimmed pussy, I motioned to Simon to go to the bed and we both started to fondle and suck her, I put my hand down to her pussy and fingered her, she was sopping wet, I asked her if Simon could fuck her, she said only if I guided his prick into her pussy, that way it was my choice. He got on top and I grasped his prick (strange feeling!) and guided him to her, as his prick touched her pussy he erupted and came all over her pussy and tummy. He was mortified but Mary said not to worry, he would last longer next time, she held and kissed him. He was soon up again and this time he fucked her for about 10 minutes before he came in her, it was fantastic watching them fuck, I don't think I have I have ever been harder, no sooner was he out than I was in, I thrust frantically and soon came buckets.

We lay each side of her, fondling her boobs, kissing and playing with her sloppy cunt. She asked me to go down on her while she kissed Simon, which I gladly did, making her come with my tongue and fingers.

I got above her and fucked her while she took Simon's prick in her mouth, not her favourite thing, soon Simon came and unbelievably Mary swallowed, a bit dribbled out of her mouth but not much! The sight of her swallowing had me coming, and I emptied another load deep in her cunt.

Wow, what an evening, we were all spent, so Simon went to his room and we cuddled up. Any regrets I asked? Definitely not she replied.

In the morning she asked me to get Simon and go and make us all some coffee, so I sent him to our room while I went down and perked some coffee. On entering our room I was greeted with the site of my wife on her elbows and knees, head hanging down while Simon drilled her cunt from behind, holding onto her upper legs, her boobs dancing the erotic dance of sex, a couple of thrusts and Simon came, his cum once again deep in her pussy.

Simon and I dressed, as he had a train to catch, Mary just put on her prosthetic and a gown, came down and made Simon a full breakfast.

When we left she came out to the car, kissed Simon and opening her gown said "this is here for the next time."

What happened to the "only this once?"