Me, Her & At Last Him Pt. 02

Story Info
MFM.
2.5k words
4.05
21.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost my log in details for the first part of this story, "ME, HER & AT LAST HIM." Having been unable to get into my silverock account I have opened a new one to continue our story.) [All participants are over 18.

*****

Mary & I organised a party to celebrate our new pool & B.B.Q area. We had three couples coming over on Saturday for the night. A friend, Simon, was coming on the Friday afternoon to stay for a couple of nights, helping set up and then tidy up!!

Simon was our first threesome partner, it had been a few months since that event, we spoke about it often, and always had great sex after! Mary, who had been reluctant to agree to a threesome, was now all for having Simon again, so we'll see what happens this weekend!

On the Friday afternoon I left Mary at home and went to collect wine etc. and then I collected Simon from the station. On the way home Simon said how he couldn't wait to see Mary again, it had been a long time since his last visit and, as he said, that had been a really great weekend for him!! (For us as well...)

It was dusk when we arrived home, and as I pulled up Mary came out to greet us, but before we could get out of the car she pulled her sundress open, showing that she was naked underneath!

"I said this would be here for next time!" She said, with that she turned and walked back into the house.

Simon and I looked at each other with our mouths open.

"I did not expect that!" I exclaimed!

Quickly going inside, we came across Mary sitting at the kitchen table, sipping a glass of wine, a wicked grin on her face.

"Hello boys, enjoy that?" She said.

She got up and gave me a hug and kiss before turning and holding her arms out for Simon, he went to her and they hugged and kissed, Simon tried to grope her boob's.

She said, "Now now," Pulled away from him. "Supper is nearly ready, and I am not it!!"

"Sorry." He said.

Simon and I went back to unload the car, stacked all the booze on the patio, went in and had a glass of wine while chatting to Mary as she put the finishing touches to one of her delightful meals, her lovely breasts giggling around under her dress, obviously still unfettered by a bra! When we had finished the meal, we cleared up and took the wine to the lounge, chatting about nothing in particular. Both Simon and I were waiting for Mary to make a move.

After about 10 mins. I asked, "What are we doing this evening?"

"What do you mean?" she responded.

"Well tomorrow we will be busy setting up for the party and our friends will be arriving.''

"So?" she replied with a smile, "What has that got to do with this evening?"

She really can be infuriating when she wants to be!!

"You flashed us when we came home, and now you are calmly sitting sipping wine and saying 'So'! What do you think I mean, poor Simon must be as worked up as I am if not more so."

Standing she started unbuttoning her dress.

"Do you mean you want to see my boobs again?" She asked.

"And the rest!" blurted out Simon, as his eyes grew bigger at the vision before him.

Mary only had the sundress on, and she soon shucked that off her shoulders, and stood before us naked... She really is lovely, even if I say so!

We just stared at her, her large breasts doing a pretty good job of defying gravity! Her pussy shaved to a narrow landing strip, (new to me!) after a few moments she said.

"Hello anyone home?"

Shaking her tits at us we soon came out of our daze. Getting up we both went to her but before we could do anything she said.

"STOP, you guys had better strip as well."

In a flash both Simon and I were naked, our flag poles waving about.

"That's better" She said, grinning, "Now let's all go upstairs to the bedroom, I don't fancy being shagged silly on the hard floor down here!"

She turned and walked to the stairs with us close behind, once in the bedroom Mary sat on the bed, took off her prosthesis, held her arms out to us.

Said, "Lets fuck."

Simon was at her in a flash, kissing her and groping her breasts, trying to push her onto her back so he could mount her. (Well. she did say 'Lets fuck'!)

"Whoa cowboy," said Mary ."We've got all night!! Take it slowly"

He apologised saying that he hadn't had a fuck since the last time with Mary, poor bugger was very frustrated! Mary lay back and told him to lick her pussy first, which he did, meanwhile I started kissing Mary and fondled her boobs. After a few minutes of Simon's ministrations, Mary grunted loudly and tensed up as she came... hard! Simon had obviously done something right.

"Come and fuck me now!" She said to him.

Simon knelt up put his prick at her pussy and slowly pushed, what a site, seeing his hard prick slowly penetrating my lovely wife, I nearly came... When Simon was all the way in he held himself in her, I could just imagine the feeling as her cunt muscles milked him. Suddenly he dropped his head down to her breasts, took a nipple into his mouth, slowly pulled his prick out to the tip, thrust in again, a couple more thrusts, he looked at Mary.

"I'm cummmming!! " He grunted as he pushed hard into her held himself rigid as his prick erupted.

"Cum in me baby, cum now...mmm yes, oh that's nice, I can feel your cum spurting, ooh, I'm cuuuuming too, aargh, yeees!!"

Collapsing on top of Mary, breathing heavily he just lay there, she held him, kissing his neck stroking his back, cooing at him.

"That was nice baby, now relax." After a while she looked at me and said,

"He is still hard!"

She then used her cunt muscles and in a short time Simon slowly started to fuck Mary again.

"This is soooo nice!" he said as he fucked her.

I moved my prick up to Mary's mouth, she took me in about half way and started bobbing in and out, gently scraping my prick with her teeth, her hand playing with my balls, it did not take long for me to cum. Mary not spilling a drop swallowed.

"Mmm nice!" She said as I collapsed back on the bed.

Simon was picking up the pace a bit and Mary seemed to be approaching another orgasm, sure enough she tensed up grunting.

"I'm cummming, oooh fuck me harder, aaah yeeees, yeeeees!"

"Ooh fuck, fuck that's nice!" Simon exclaimed, as he came as well.

He kissed her and she opened her mouth and tongued him, his eyes opened in surprise, then he returned the kiss.I was gently fondling the boob that was nearest me, while they cuddled and kissed, murmering sweet nothings to each other, Simons prick still in Mary's pussy, after what must have been a few mins. he slipped out, that brought them back to the present.

Mary looked sheepishly at me and said." Wow, that, darling, was some fuck! Thank you both."

We lay there, fondling each other, Simon on one side of Mary me on the other, first Simon drifted off to sleep then Mary. I pulled the duvet up turned out the light and drifted off as well.

I woke with Mary hugging me, Simon was spooned in behind her, gently fucking her. When she saw I was awake she smiled, kissed me and mouthed "I love you!" I put my hand between us and diddled her clit, feeling Simon's prick pushing in and out of her very wet cunt.

Mary reached down and started stroking my prick in time to Simon's thrusts, after about ten mins. Simon's thrusts got erratic and with a final push he came deep in her pussy. Mary then climbed on me put my cock at her entrance, slowly slid all the way down, as she started going up and down on me I reached up to tweak and twist her nipples, she loves me to do this.

"Pull them harder, harder, I'm going to cum!"She said. "Aaaaah, yeeeees oooh shit this is a biggie! mmm, oooh fuuuuck!"

I felt her cum gush over me, probably only the third or fourth time in all our years that she squirted. very , very erotic, it sent me over and I thrust upwards into her as I too, came. What a perfect start to the day!

"Time to get up and get ready for our guests." I said. "Shower then breakfast, then all hands on deck!"

Simon went to his room and Mary and I into our bathroom. I was finished first so went and put the coffee to perk and started cooking the breakfast.

We then checked the pool, mowed the lawn, set up the garden furniture got the BBQ ready to light... We were ready! Simon and I went for a swim, Mary said she needed to finish the salads and went to the kitchen. After our swim we lay about chatting, Simon raving about how wonderful Mary was, how lucky he was to be able to fuck her, how he loved her breasts and the way they moved when she was being fucked. I thought that he was getting a bit intense and over the top, but humoured him.

Mary came and sat with us saying that our guests should be arriving soon and maybe I should fire up the BBQ, so off I went so to do. No sooner had I got it going than the doorbell went, it was Paul, Lexi, Dave and Sheila. (They came in one car as they were close neighbours) Soon after William and Babs arrived.

Everybody changed into their swim suits then came to the patio, we had a late lunch, spent the afternoon swimming and catching up on each other's news, in the evening we BBQ'ed again and after dusk turned the pool lights on. Had a pleasant few hours drinking and swimming. We all were a bit merry and the conversation got a bit risqué. Paul mentioned the incident when he saw Mary starkers in their pool, what lovely boobs she had, Mary blushed as the others asked Paul about it, William and Dave started chanting .

"Show us, show us!"

"No chance." Said Mary.

"We will if you will." Said Lexi.

"Go for it girls!" Said William.

Lexi, Sheila and Babs looked at each other, then at Mary.

"How about it Mary? It'll be a blast!" Said Babs.

Mary looked at me, I just shrugged, grinning, "Why not, we guys don't mind!! Do we?"

That was greeted with a chorus of "No's," from all the guys.

"Lets get in the pool girls." said Lexi "Then they can't grope us!"

Once in the pool they went into a huddle, had a short conversation, then faced away from us, took their tops off... and swam to the other end, put the tops back, swam back, grinning at us as they got out, to a cry of "Not fair!! "The girls just laughed.

A short while later we all drifted off towards bed.

Simon asked. "When should I come to you, Mary?"

Mary said ,"Not tonight Simon, I'm tired."

I nearly laughed at the look on his face, like a puppy thats been scolded!

After a late breakfast in the morning our guests left. Simon and I did the little clearing up that was left to do, Mary asked Simon to come and help her before I had to take him to the station, asking if she needed me she shook her head so I headed for the TV with a coffee.

About an hour later Mary called to say that it was time to take Simon to the station. Simon and Mary met me in the hall and we went to the car.

Simon kissed Mary and she said "Good bye, Simon, Thanks for the fun." Smiled and waved, turned and went into the house.

Simon was pretty silent on the way to station. When we got there he shook my hand said "Sorry I messed up." I had no idea what he meant but shrugged and drove home.

Mary was having a glass of wine on the patio and called me when she heard me come in.

"Sit Honey, I need to talk. You remember last night Paul told everyone about seeing me starkers?"

"Yes."

"Well this morning after breakfast William asked to speak to me, he said that Simon had said that not only had he seen me starkers, often, but he was also fucking me! William asked if it was true, I must have blushed, because he looked cross and said that was not fair on you. I then told him about our threesome before he did something stupid, sorry darling but I had to!"

"That's fine, so that's why you were short with Simon when we left, but what did you need him to do this morning?" I asked.

Mary grinned and said ," I wanted to tell him off, I was pissed, not so much that he told William, but that he intimated we were fucking behind your back!"

When she spoke to him he apologised and said that the booze made him talk.

"Fine." said Mary,"But that is the end of our fun, we can't have our friends knowing."

"Please!" said Simon.

I looked at him and said, "OK, just once more." Standing, I turned my back on him, lifted my dress above my waist, spread my legs and leant on the table, showing that I had no knickers on! "Come and fuck me..."

"Simon wasted no time and soon had his prick all the way in, I just stayed passive and let him screw me, he took quite a long time to cum and when he did I stood up dislodging his prick, let my dress drop into place and told him to get his things!

Darling, I hope that you are OK that I fucked him without you there?"

"Yes love, that's fine." I replied.

"As you know, I enjoy sex so it was hard to be passive while Simon fucked me, so get over here and fuck your horny wife."

Saying which she stood, removed her dress, bent over wiggled her bum at me, showing the cum still running out of her pussy! Not one to refuse a lady I stripped, gently rubbed my prick through her slit, then back and in, slowly stroking in and out I reached round and played with her clit, she must have been really worked up as she came within seconds, her pussy pulsing on my cock set me off as well.

We spoke about Simon and what a pity that he couldn't keep his mouth shut, Mary saying that she had enjoyed the threesome much more than she thought she would and was definitely up for doing it again.