Me, Her & Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Brian, they are lovely, thank you so much, come through, I'll get a vase." I said leading him to the kitchen. Once that was done I turned to him, kissed him and then took him his room. "By the way Brian I'm afraid that this is a wasted trip, Apparently the Andrews daughter is engaged, we have only just heard."

Brian smiled and said. "That's fine Mary, I'll enjoy the company anyway, especially yours." With that he took me in his arms and kissed me. I responded briefly, then pushed him away.

"Brian, you are not falling for me are you?" I asked.

"Besotted, but no, it's just that you, um, I don't know, you make me feel, er, I can't explain." He replied.

"That's fine, just remember I love Edward with all my being and always will." I said.

We went downstairs, I got him a drink, and we chatted while I was doing stuff in the kitchen, he came and put his arms around me, nuzzled my neck and said, "I can't get over last weekend, I have been hard all week thinking about it." As he pressed his hard cock into me.

Turning in his arms I put mine around his neck, looked into his eyes and said. "You are impossible Brian, I've just told you that I love Edward, and here you are coming on to me again, in my own home, didn't you get the message yesterday?"

Holding me tight, he said, "I also got the impression that Edward enjoyed Sunday morning, am I wrong?"

Kissing him, I said. "That was Sunday, now let me go, I can feel you're hard and Edward and the Andrews will be here shortly, so behave."

They arrived about ten minutes later, Edward complaining about the traffic. We all had a drink before supper, and shortly after supper the taxi arrived and the Andrews left.

"I thought they were staying over as well?" Brian asked.

"No, they just came for supper, they are off on holiday and it's easier to get a taxi from here than their place." said Edward.

We put some background music on, sat and chatted, after a while Brian excused himself to go to the loo.

As he was going Edward asked me to dance.

When Brian came back I looked over Edwards shoulder and asked. "Would you like to dance Brian?"

"I'd love to." He said.

Edward slowly turned and I held Brian's gaze as I came into his view, apart from my shoes I was naked...

Brian's face was a picture, his mouth dropped open, his eyes darted from my eyes to my bum and back again.

Huskily I said, "Earth to Brian."

His eyes snapped up to mine, he licked his lips and exclaimed! "Wow!"

Edward turned me round to face Brian, I reached up and put my arms around Edwards neck, which thrust my tits out, nipples hard as rocks.

Again just. "Wow!" Then a glance at Edward, back to me, then to Edward, "What?"

"She asked if you would like to dance." Said Edward.

"Um, really? Like that, um, oh yea!" He took a step towards us.

"Don't you think that you are over dressed?" Asked Edward.

"You mean?" He said.

Edward nodded, "Yes."

"But Mary said she would never..."

"This isn't behind his back." I responded. "Now are you going to strip or talk?"

He looked at Edward who just smiled at him, and then he slowly took his clothes off.

"Oh, look Edward, his cock is cut, just like you, lovely, come here, Brian," and I reached out to him, he came, held me, his hard prick up against my tummy and kissed me hard, Edward let me go and stepped back to get undressed. Brian's hands grabbed my bum cheeks and pulled me forcefully against himself.

Then I felt a hand on my tummy pulling me and one on my back pushing me, as I stepped back spreading my legs, I broke my hold and kiss as I was bent over, Brian's prick coming close to my face, putting my hands on his hips, opening my mouth I sucked the head twirling my tongue around the tip.

Edward's hands held my hips and I felt his cock at my pussy, he pushed and buried to the hilt, at the same time making me take most of Brian's cock into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, she's so fucking tight, Brian you need to feel this, come and fuck her." Said Edward thrusting hard and fast. Brian pulled out of my mouth, saliva trailing from my mouth, Edward also pulled out, I nearly fell but managed to grab the arm on the settee, maintain my position as Brian took me from behind. As I felt his cock touch my pussy, I heard Edward.

"Oh, fuck yea, that is so fucking sexy, do her Brian, fuck my sexy wife, oh yea. look at that cock filling her, she's tight isn't she? God I love watching your cock plough her cunt." He babbled.

"Oh, um, tight, um, oh, her cunt's rippling around my cock, fuuck can't last, oh shit cumming where..." From Brian.

"In my pussy, don't dare pull out, give it to me baby, deep, I want it deep." I said pushing back at him and clenching my kegals, then I felt him erupt, lovely warm cum deep in my pussy, pulse after pulse, my orgasm close but not quite there, "Keep going, nearly there, Arrgh nooo!" Brian softened and slipped out. Edward took his place as Brian fell into a chair.

"Fuck guys, that was incredible, sooo good, ah Mary, you are, wow, lovely." Said Brian.

"Come here, lover, let me clean your cock." I said as Edward pounded into me. With Brian in my mouth and a hand on his hip supporting me I was able to use the other to diddle my clit, in no time cumming hard, I felt Edward tense up and shoot his load into my spasming cunt. Edward stayed in me, reaching round to my tits he took a nipple, pulled, tweaked and twisted it making me groan, needing more.

Once Edward slipped out I stood, turned kissed him hard and said, "Come lovers, lets go upstairs and get comfortable."

In our bedroom I removed my AL climbed on the bed, and was instantly groped by two horny guys, Both Edward and Brian going at my tits like demented maniacs, soon Brian was trying to push his cock into my cum filled pussy, opening my legs, I took his cock, rubbed it over my clit, held it at my very aroused cunt, one thrust and I felt his balls against my bum.

Edward sat up to watch as Brian pounded into me, my tits bouncing around on my chest as he rammed me hard.

"Fuck, but I love watching you get fucked, the sight of his cock pulling and then pushing your cunt is so erotic," Said Edward, "And when you cum and I can see the orgasmic flush spread from your neck down, and your pussy clenching him, oh, cum for me baby, squeeze that cock with your cunt, milk him." He babbled.

Edwards talk had me cuming, I thrust up, hard, my arse leaving the bed, Brian holding himself deep in me as my cunt pulsed around his cock. Collapsing back on the bed, my whole body tingling from my orgasm, Brian started again.

After a few thrusts he said."Mary please can I do you doggie, will you turn over?"

Without him dismounting, I turned onto my hands and knees, after shagging me like that for a while I felt his hand pressing my upper back down, as I lowered myself to my elbows, and hollowed my back, not my favourite angle for penetration, then I felt his fingers on my slit under his cock.

"Oh yeess." I hissed, thinking that he was going for my clit, he removed them and I soon felt why, he was juicing up my arse, pressing a finger, round and round and down into my arse, I jumped as my sphincter let him in. "Arrgh, careful, not into anal." I said, as he pushed another digit in, at the same time he was gently thrusting into my cunt, two fingers then pushed all the way up my arse which tried to push them out, then he was fucking my arse with his fingers, my cunt with his cock, faster and harder, I felt his cock expand as his thrusts got erratic, as he came he rubbed his fingers down on the membrane, as if he was stoking his cock. I came with a shudder and collapsed on the bed in a sweat, popping his fingers and cock out. Brian falling next to me.

"Phew, Mary babe, that was quite incredible, your cunt is sooo tight it nearly tore my prick off." He said as he leant in and kissed me on the neck, I turned, kissed him, pushed my tongue into his mouth, groaning we duelled with our tongues.

"Oi, you two, I'm here and I need to fuck!" Said Edward.

Turning over onto my back, I grinned at him and said, "Sorry honey, not only can the guy fuck, but boy, can he kiss! Now come and fuck me baby, fuck your horny wife."

Edward wasted no time and was soon ramming his cock into me like a freight train, while Brian nuzzled my neck, occasionally nipping my neck and ear lobe, whilst fondling my tit, having the two guys at me soon had me rising to yet another orgasm.

"Fuck me baby, nearly there, fuck me, aargh, ooh, yeeesss, cum for me baby cum." I thrust up and moaned as I came yet again. Edward came soon after, shooting wad after was of his seed into me he collapsed onto me, kissing me, murmering his love, kissing me and fondling the unoccupied tit, his cock gradually slipped out, I held him tight.

We lay like that for a while, Brian next to me, nuzzling my neck, playing with my tit, Edward lying on top, kissing me and tweaking my other tit, then I felt something hard on my leg, reaching down, my hand closed around a very hard cock!

"Edward, his cock is hard again!" I exclaimed, then turning to Brian, "I think I've said this before, but doesn't it ever go down?"

"Not in front of the sexiest woman I've ever met." Brian said smoothly.

"In that case, Edward move, my young stud needs to get his rocks off again." I said.

Moving off me, Edward said, "Why don't you give him your special blow job darling, I am sure he will love that."

"Yes but..." I said.

"I'm sure that Brian will listen to your signals, won't you Brian?" Edward asked.

"Um, sorry, not following you," Replied Brian. "But yes, whatever Mary says."

"Mary uses her hands to tell you what she wants, do it without question, or she may choke." Edward said to Brian, then to me, "I'll be watching closely darling, so don't worry."

"Ok, off the bed Brian." I said and moved so that my head was hanging over the bed, "Now Brian come closer, Golly Edward, look how hard he is it's almost touching his tummy! Brian, when I say push your cock into my mouth, do it gently, I will put my hands on your legs and either pull you closer or push you off, if I put my hands on your bum, fuck me gently, but as deep as you want, ok?"

"Fuck, yea." Said Brian.

"Feed your cock to me, baby, slowly." With that I opened my mouth, head hanging back, as he fed me I held his legs, he stopped, I pulled a bit, then pushed. He did as asked, so I started making him fuck my mouth with shallow thrusts, getting the saliva going, when I felt ready I pulled him further until I felt him at my throat, pulled a bit more, gagged, so pulled him off a little, then back, gagged again, pulled him right off, his cock slapping his tummy.

I wriggled to get myself further over the bed, "Try again baby." Brian again put his cock in my mouth and I pulled him in, gagged, pulled him away, then in again, felt him sliding into my throat, I slid my hands onto his bum and squeezed his lovely buns. He took the hint and gently pushed, the balls nestled on my nose when he was buried to the hilt.

"Fuck, Edward, this is amazing, I'm not going to last long." Brian said, flexing his cock in my throat.

"It is amazing isn't it, and Mary can breath in that position, so unless she wants you out, fuck her, but gently, I promise you will enjoy!" Said Edward, while he was fucking me with his fingers.

Brian started to fuck my face and I added to it by humming,

"Oh shit, fuck, cumming," He pushed his cock as deep as he could. I felt him throb in my throat, then felt his cum sliding down. This deep I couldn't taste it, but it was awesome feeling his balls tighten up on my face. When his cock stopped throbbing, I put my hands on his thighs and pushed. He immediately withdrew.

"That was fucking amazing, darling, looks as good as I know it feels, what do you think of that for a blow job Brian?" Asked Edward.

Lifting my head Brian said, "That will never, ever, be surpassed, I loved it, thank you baby." And then he kissed me...

Edward was still finger fucking me, and was also sucking and nibbling on my clit, gradually bringing me to yet another orgasm, when it came it was a gentle one, I held Edwards face to my clit as it washed over me, groaning into Brian's mouth as we kissed. We lay on the bed, a sweaty but satisfied heap.

After a lot of necking we decided on bed, Brian went to his room and Edward and I snuggled together.

"So, happy with our young stud darling?" I asked.

"Very." He said with a grin on his face, "But I think that I'll have to use a little blue pill to keep up!" whilst stroking my tits. "How about you?"

"Mm, yes, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, there is one thing though." I replied.

"Oh, what's that?" He asked.

"He does seem to enjoy anal, he had two fingers up my arse tonight and last week he made me cum with a finger up my arse."

"Yes, it was fucking sexy seeing him finger your arse while fucking you, but I'll tell him to stay out shall I?" Asked Edward.

Looking at him, I bit my lip and said "Well actually honey, although I don't particularly like anal I have often wondered what it would be like, or even if I could physically take two cocks, what do you think?"

"You mean, DP?" He asked.

"Er, yes, sorry, did that freak you out?"

Grinning, he said, "Hell no, that would be awesome, shall we do it tomorrow?"

Smiling at his enthusiasm, I said, "'Try', not 'do' if it hurts we back off, ok?"

"Fuck I love you." He said kissing me.

We had a shower in the morning, I went back to bed, Edward went, starkers, to make coffee, and remembering our first threesome with Stephen he popped his head into Brian's room, and said. "Mary said for you to go on in."

Nothing shy about Brian, he walked in starkers as well, cock up and ready, already leaking precum.

"Good morning Mary, Edward said to come in, is that ok?" Coming up to the side of the bed, he leant down, kissed me, fondled my tits, and said, "Any chance of a morning kiss for Willy?"

"Good morning Brian, yes and yes, bring him closer." I replied, and leant over, kissed his cock, sucked it, twirled my tongue around it and gently squeezed his balls. making him get up on his toes, he grunted. Looking up at him, I gently raked my teeth down his cock as I swallowed. taking him out I said. "Like?"

"Fuck yea, what's not to like," He replied, "Now can I go down on you, I haven't had the pleasure yet?"

"Oh yes, I was wondering if you didn't like eating pussy." I said, spreading my legs.

"Oh, I like! Was too busy enjoying fucking you." He said. moving down to my pussy, licking from base to clit. Looking up, "Could you hold your legs up babe, so I can get better access?"

Holding my legs to my chest he smiled, went down keeping eye contact, wriggled his tongue on my arse hole which made me jump and exclaim, "Aargh, ah, mm." I nearly told him no, then remembered what we had in mind, decided to try and get used to it. He was fingering my clit, while his tongue was burrowing around my arse, I felt my sphincter starting to 'wink', he then moved up to my pussy, all the time holding eye contact. He pushed his nose into my pussy, then headed back to my arse, attacking it with gusto, I felt myself breaking out in a sweat, I didn't know if I liked what he was doing or not, it was weird.

Edward came into the room with coffee, "Oh, wow, sweetie, getting him prepping you already?" He asked.

Breaking eye contact I looked at Edward shook my head, "Oh baby, this... oh.. um weird, fuck...think... ah, shit cuuumming." I cried, my hands pushing Brian away from my pulsing arse. "Oh, fuck, phew, how do you do that?" I queried.

"What?' asked a bemused Brian. "Do what?"

"That's the second time you've made me cum with anal play." I said.

Edward putting the coffee down, said, "Maybe it's because you're not used to it?" He got on the bed and kissed me, "It's certainly very erotic seeing you cum like that, maybe you will enjoy?"

While Edward was kissing me Brian had sat up and was pushing his cock into my very wet pussy, he thrust a few times, then pulled out, took hold of my legs, put one over his shoulder and my stump on his chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked, then felt his cock at my arse, he pushed,hard. "Aargh,no, that hurts!" I exclaimed pushing him away with my legs. "That was fucking sore, what do you think you are doing?"

"Sorry, Mary, I thought that after cuming you would like it." Said Brian.

"Well I fucking didn't, and I certainly don't feel like fucking now so lets get up and go down for breakfast." I said sitting up and pulling the sheet over me. "So go and get dressed."

He got up went as far as the door, turned and said, "I'm so sorry, babe, I didn't mean to upset you."

"You didn't upset me, you fucking hurt me." I replied crossly. "Close the door."

Edward held me and asked, "You all right darling?"

Looking at him I said, "Yes, I just didn't like him taking that sort of liberty, anal will always be my choice not his. Now please fuck me honey."

Edward fucked me hard, and he soon came, saying how sexy it was watching me having my arse licked, and clit diddled at the same time. We got dressed, me in a dress with no knickers, and went down.

A very apologetic and crestfallen Brian said, "I'm really, really, sorry Mary, I didn't mean to hurt you, do you want me to leave?"

I looked at him for a long time, sighed and said, "Come here and kiss me baby, of course I don't want you to leave."

He came to me, looked me in the eye, hugged me and said,"I am so sorry I hurt you."

Taking his face in my hands, I smiled, "You've said that baby, apology accepted, now ask Edward what we had planned while I make breakfast." I gave him a sloppy kiss and went to the kitchen. Made breakfast and fresh coffee, called the boys, and we sat and ate.

Brian said, "Edward told me, DP wow, I really did screw up, I guess that won't be happening then?"

Looking from one to the other I said, "I don't see why not, we just need to go slow, I take it that you have done anal before Brian?"

"Er, actually no, but I really fancy the thought." Was his response.

"You don't say!" I remarked dryly. He blushed. "Ok, lets go up, but Brian take care."

Once we had stripped we lay on the bed, I asked, "Before we start, who goes where? Edward, it's your choice."

"Pussy for me." He said. Brian smiled. "So, as he is so good at the back door I think that he should get you ready, what do you say babe?"

Looking at Brian's eager face and very hard cock, I said. "As with the blow job what I say goes, immediately, ok?"

"Of course." Brian replied.

We all looked at each other, I laughed and asked, "Ok, so how do we start?"

"Do you have any lube?" Asked Brian.

"Um, no, Mary has never needed it." Replied Edward.

"Honey, there's Olive oil in the kitchen, would you get it?" I asked.

As soon as he left the room Brian was on top kissing me, opening my legs I reached for his cock and rubbed my pussy, held it and he pushed, slowly he started to fuck me, his hands were pinching and pulling my nipples while we kissed and fucked.

"I love that sight Mary, seeing you being fucked is such a turn on." Said Edward returning with the oil.

Brian went to get off me, I held him and said, "I'm close, finish in me baby, make me cum." With that he really pounded hard, and in no time I felt it, a heat rising from deep in my cunt. "Oh fuck, mmm, oooh, hard, fuck, aargh, yeeesss." I gabbled coming hard, my cunt spasming around Brian's cock set him off, he thrust erratically, his cum spurting deep in my cunt.

We lay catching our breath, Brian rolled off me, his flaccid cock slipping out, I could feel our juices seeping out and down my crack. 'More lube,' I thought.

Sitting up I said to Edward, "Sorry honey, but I needed that."

Grinning he replied, "It was awesome, baby, nearly had me coming just watching, here's the oil, or do you want a rest first?"