Me, Her & Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ baby you're as keen as Brian!" I exclaimed, then smiling I said, "So am I, so lets do it." With that I turned onto my hands and knees, and wriggled my bum at them. "Come and get it boys."

Brian was at my arse instantly, smearing the cum around with his fingers, I felt oil running down.

Edward said, "Drop to your shoulders baby."

More oil more probing, I jerked as a finger popped in, then felt another, I could feel them stretching my arse, opening it, then, as oil was poured in my hole a warm trickling in my arse, not too uncomfortable.

"How are you doing Mary?" Asked Brian.

"Mm, ok, mm, carry on, put another finger in." I said. Promptly felt it, "Now fuck me with them, mm, that's ok baby, a bit deeper,harder, aah, mm, sooo different. Right, now try your cock, gently." He removed his fingers, I felt his cock against my arse. "Slowly!" I jerked as the head popped in, my sphincter, pulsed around him. "Stop! mm, hold it there, ok, now push baby, push slowly." I could feel his cock invading my arse, a weird feeling but not painful. Then I felt him against my bum. "Oh yes, fucking deep, you all the way baby?"

"Mmm yes, babe so warm in there and so tight, are you ok? Can I fuck now?" From Brian.

"Yes, fuck me slowly let me adjust to you." I said, bracing myself. He slowly moved in and out of my arse, my sphincter constantly spasming around his cock. "Ok Brian take it out, I think I'll be ok now.

Slowly he pulled out, my arse felt strange, empty?? (Edward told afterwards that my hole had stayed open and was pulsing for quite a few seconds!)

Turning I kissed Brian, "Thank you, now lets see how it goes! Lie down Edward darling." I climbed on top took his cock in hand and sank down on him, "Fuck that's better." I moaned, as I lay on his chest. "Edward hold my arse cheeks open, mmm, ok Brian, slowly."

I felt Brian getting into position, then felt his cock on my arse, I wriggled, he pushed, I wriggled he pushed, I jumped as my sphincter let his cock in, he pushed all the way.

"Oh, shit, that's fucking incredible, so full, fuck don't move, aah, mm, don't ah, know, um, if, can do, um, this aah, amazing , umm, feeling." I dropped my head on Edward, "Ok guys gently, fuck, umm, can't believe two um, cocks... ooh nice!" As they both started to thrust, one in the other out.

It didn't take long, Edward came first, thrusting hard into me as he came, followed shortly by Brian, who slumped over my back.

We lay sandwiched like that for quite a while when Edward said. "You guys are getting heavy."

With that Brian rolled off, his cock slipping out of my now, well fucked, arse. I stayed on top of Edward, kissed him, then sat up looking at my two lovers, Edwards cock still in my cunt, just! I reached over took hold of Brian's cock, which, remarkably looked clean!

"Phew, that was something else, how did you guys enjoy it?" I asked.

"Fantastic, better than expected!" Said Brian.

"Yes, very nice," Said Edward, "But you didn't cum did you babe?"

"No, not a problem, what say we go clean up in the pool?" I asked.

The rest of the day was spent lazing around the pool, playing, they both fucked me in the pool, Brian fucked me on the lawn, by evening I was exhausted, we all went in showered and dressed, took a taxi and went out for dinner.

We had a night cap when we got back and discussed the day.

"What did you think of the DP?" Asked Brian.

"It was alright, don't think it'll be a favourite thing though. I suppose that it was your 'best thing'?" I asked.

"Er, well, yes, fucking your arse was very special, can we do it again?"

I rolled my eyes, "What about you Edward?"

"Um, well, er, yes it was lovely, so full, but, er, I'd like to change with Brian." He replied.

"Shit, I didn't expect you to back him up, so that's two to one, mm, alright, but only so Edward can fuck my arse!" I said, "But not this weekend my arse is a bit tender."

"Oh, fantastic, you mean this isn't a 'one off' weekend?" Said Brian, coming and kissing me, then shaking Edward's hand. "Thank you both, wow, amazing!"

Laughing at his exuberance, I said. "Talking about weekend, we haven't discussed you staying over tonight, I am a bit sore so no more tonight, but in the morning, it will have to be a quickie as we have our son, Duncan over for lunch, that ok?"

"Of course, thanks, god meeting you guys was my lucky day!" Brian said.

Edward cleared his throat and said. "I have been thinking..." Brian's face dropped... Edward grinned, "This has been brilliant weekend, apart from the odd mistake, I haven't seen Mary glow like this in a long time, and I think that if the two of you would like to get together during the week, as long as you let me know, you have my blessing."

I glowered at him, Brian looked like a cheshire cat. "Wow, Edward are you sure?" Brian asked.

"Yes, are you sure?" I repeated, glaring at him.

"Yes dear, as long as I know beforehand and, as long as you give me details after, so to say."

"This is way out of my comfort zone." I said, as Brian came and kissed me.

"Fine, it's your choice." Said Edward, smiling, knowing full well how easy Brian got round me.

After discussing it a while longer we went to bed. In the morning we had nice gentle sex with both guys getting me off.

After breakfast, when Brian was getting ready to leave, I said, "Thinking on Edward's offer I have a addendum to that and Brian, unless you agree, we will end this now, understood?"

What is it?" They both asked.

"We will only have sex in our house, nowhere else, and not in our bedroom, we can go out, but any sex is in this house, if you persuade me otherwise Brian, I promise I'll end it, do you agree?" I asked.

Brian pulled himself upright, saluted and said. "Yes Ma'am!"

"I'm not joking, I want your word, now, do I have it?"

"Sorry, yes of course you have my word, can I ask you something, with Edward's permission?" He replied.

"What?"

"Will you go to lunch with me on Wednesday, it's my day off."

Looking at Edward, he nodded, I sighed and said, "Alright, that would be nice, thank you."

When he had gone I asked Edward, "Why, honey, why are you encouraging this?"

"Mary my darling, think, he would only pester you, and, lets face it you will succumb, and then you would feel bad and end it. This way there is no pressure, I have already shared you with him, I am not going to lose you to him, but why did you say sex only in our house?" He asked quizzically.

I smiled and said, "You said that you wanted details, well, when he is around I will have the security camera's on, that way you can still watch me being fucked!"

"You clever minx! I never thought of that!" Edward kissed me.

Wednesday came, Brian picked me up at noon, took me to a lovely pub, we had a simple, light lunch, Brian behaved, after lunch we went to his car, and he asked, "Where to now, baby?"

Where do you suggest?" I responded.

"We could go for a walk somewhere, or.." Was all he said.

Looking into his eyes, I responded, "In that case how about, 'or'."

"Really! Oh. Mary baby, that would be, um, er, unbelievable, can we really?"

Laughing at him, I said, "That's what this has all been about isn't it?" I kissed him, "Baby. you passed the test, behaved impeccably thank you, now take me home."

He held the door for me and as I got in my legs parted, I held the pose his eyes went down to see that I had no knickers on! Huskily I asked, "Is the view better than at the wedding?"

His glazed eyes didn't look up, he slowly nodded.

Giggling I swung my legs in. Brian looked at me, licked his lips, took a deep breath. went and got in, drove of, in a hurry, we were soon home, he jumped out ran round opened my door, keeping my legs closed I got out, he groaned.

Once inside I turned to him, he grabbed me, pulled me to him and kissed me. Breaking the kiss I held him at arms length and said, "Brian, I have never fucked without Edward before, I am nervous, please, if I say 'stop' or 'no' listen."

"God. Mary, you're shaking, come lets sit, we don't have to do anything baby, just relax." He said.

Thank you, but I'd rather you undress me, please!" I said.

He kissed me gently, looked into my eyes, smiled, and undid the buttons on my top, pushed it off my shoulders, down my arms and dropped it, he broke eye contact, looked at my bra, sucked in his breath, reached behind, undid the clips, took hold of the shoulder straps, pulled it off, exposing my tits to him, I could feel how hard my nipples were, how crinkled the areola's were, he knelt undid and unzipped my skirt, dropping it to the floor, I kicked off my shoes. I was naked in front of a man other than my husband and he wasn't here to protect me. I suddenly realised I was scared!

Brian stood, took my hands in his, "Baby you're still shaking, would you rather I go?" He asked.

"Hold me." I asked. He held me tight, ran his hands up and down my back, lightly kissed my cheek, I looked up. kissed him on the lips, parted mine, ran my tongue lightly over his, felt his mouth opening, invaded with my tongue, gently exploring, gradually I felt myself relaxing.

After a few minutes I broke the kiss, stepped back. "This must be the first time you have held me and not had hard on." I said arching my eyebrows.

"Oh, Mary, you had me worried, are you sure you want me to stay?"

"I'm ok now, stay, but only if you get rid of your clothes." I said.

He undressed, stood there, his cock limp, it had only ever been limp before after fucking me, and then only for a short while!

"Mm, a bit of resuscitation required, lie down, honey." I said, feeling confidant again.

I went work on his cock with my mouth and soon had him rock hard, "How do you want me, baby?" I asked.

"On top please." He replied.

With that I removed my AL, (because of the position) got on top, held his cock, and sank down onto him, as I started to ride him his hands came up to my tits, he was soon pulling and pinching my nipples just the way I liked, we must have fucked like that for a good twenty minutes, when my orgasm hit, hard... "Oh fuck, yea, aargh, sooo nice, mm, baby." As I came, a short rest, then I rode him hard using my cunt muscles, in no time he thrust up, held me, Grunted as his cock unloaded deep in me.

Falling onto him I held his head, kissed him, kissed him again. "Oh, baby, thank you." I said.

"I should be thanking you." He said.

"No I mean for being patient with me, I was really scared and you were a perfect gent." I replied.

"Why were you scared? I would never harm you!" He said.

"Edward is my rock, and I missed him, I'm ok now, so can we get him up again?" I asked rubbing my cunt on his cock.

"Can we do it doggie style? Mm, please." Brian asked.

So moved off him and onto my hands and knees, He held my arse cheeks open, looking, I think at my arse, so I clenched and unclenched a few times, he groaned, and then pushed into my cunt, frantically fucking me, my head hanging down I could see my tits swinging wildly, then I felt his hand pressing my back, I lowered myself onto my shoulders, knowing what was coming!

Sure enough his fingers came to my slit rubbed and then they were massaging my arse, pressing down, I clenched tight, then relaxed, his finger popped in, then another, once again he was fucking both holes hard and fast, I diddled my clit and soon came, with my cunt spasming around his prick he shot off as well.

We collapsed in a heap, kissing and cuddling, fondling each other, I was gently fondling his cock, when I felt it twitch, in no time it was hard.

"Blimey Brian, are you on the little blue pill?" I asked.

Grinning, he said, "Who needs a pill when you are lying next to me, its all you babe, I can't get enough of you. I must admit I've never been like this before." He reached over to his trousers and took something out of a pocket.

"What's that?" I asked.

Grinning again he said. "A tube of lube babe, I'd like to do your arse!"

Christ, he couldn't get the message. "What makes you think that I'll let you?" I asked, "Until this weekend I have not done anal, it's not something that Edward or I particularly like."

"But we DP'd you and you said you would do it again!" He exclaimed.

"I said 'might' do it again, why do you like it so much, are you bi?" I asked.

"Hell no, but it is sooo different to your pussy which ripples my cock, your arse has a tight ring and its so very warm in there."

Looking at him pensively I said, "Ok, you can do it, but only today, don't ever bring lube again, if I agree to anal again we'll use oil, not some sex juice in a tube, do you understand? Also I think this is why I was nervous, you make assumptions and don't ask!"

"Oh, sorry, I didn't think, if you'd rather not..." Said Brian.

"Oh Brian, baby, don't look like that, I said you can do my arse, just don't ask again, I know you like it, but it will be at my discretion from now on ok?" I said. getting onto my knees and dropping my shoulders to the floor, assuming the position that he seemed to favour, and wriggling my butt at him.

Thanks babe, I'll be careful." He said, scooping cum from my pussy and rubbing it round my arse, pressing down, again I found myself assisting by tightening my sphincter then relaxing, it still made me jump when his fingers popped in, I felt him scoop more cum up to my arse, wriggle his fingers, stretching my hole.

"Try your cock now baby." I said. Removing his fingers he pushed with his cock, "Aah no, hurts." I said, "Better use some lube."

I felt cold on my arse, he pushed his fingers in again stretched me and then I felt cold dribbling into my arse, He then pushed his cock against me, I pushed back, again jumped as he popped in, this time he seemed to have to work his cock in and out slowly getting deeper, once he was all in, I could feel his balls against my clit, he held firm, flexing his cock.

"Oh, babe, sooo tight sooo warm, can I fuck now?" He asked.

"Mm."

Slowly he started to fuck me, I reached for my clit, and tweaked it, hoping to bring myself off, but Brian got to his short strokes first, erupting in my bowels, Grunting as he came.

He collapsed next to me, held me, kissed me, "Magic, baby pure magic." He said smiling.

My arse still up in the air felt strangely empty again, I felt it with my fingers, two just slipped in, I diddled a bit, took them out, rolled on my side. Looking at Brian looking at me.

Smiling I said,"I can't believe that you've been in all three holes today baby, hope that you enjoyed?"

"Loved it, but could I cum in your mouth next, my cock is getting hard again?" He asked.

"Brian! No! you've just been in my arse! I'm not letting you put your cock anywhere! Go and wash it, then we'll see."

"Ooops, sorry baby, didn't think.. again, I'll go and wash, but it looks clean." He said.

"Go!" I said pointing.

When he came back, his cock bouncing in front of him, it really is a lovely cock, I said, "Lie down honey, let me blow you." I worked his cock with my mouth and hands, sucking slurping, taking his balls in my mouth one at a time then both together, raking his cock gently with my teeth, he came thrusting up into my mouth pushing my head down making him slide down my throat, when he released me, I came up coughing and spluttering, his cum dribbling out of my mouth.

We lay kissing and cuddling for ages, then I saw the time. "Time to go baby, Edward will be home soon." I said, sitting.

Brian dressed, I put on my leg, walked out to the car with Brian, we kissed again with him stoking me from my shoulders, down past an oozing bum to a sopping pussy and back.

I pulled away, he tweaked my nipples, "Thank you for a fabulous afternoon, baby, see you soon." I said.

"Thank you, gorgeous girl, thank you." He drove away, waving.

I went inside sat on a stool in the kitchen, waiting for Edward, thinking about the afternoon, it was nearly six now, we had got home before two, so we had been screwing for about three and a half hours! I did enjoy it, but had missed Edward, still if he didn't mind...

Edward came in to find me sitting naked, cum on my face, oozing out of my pussy and arse. Kissing me he asked "All on camera?" Smiling I nodded. "Great now go shower and dress, we are going out to supper, taxi is booked for seven, so hurry." he swatted my bum as I walked past.

At supper I recounted my afternoon in detail, when we got home Edward fucked me senseless, getting me to tell him again about the afternoon.

He really did get off with me screwing another guy, I promised to keep him happy.