Me in My Skin

Story Info
BBW in the buff.
939 words
3.91
41.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cerdwin
Cerdwin
1 Followers

Where do I begin? I suppose as a BBW woman, I am supposed to be ashamed of my body. I am not, I love the soft curves of my figure, the suppleness in contrast to the hard body of a man. I first discovered the ability to be comfortable with my body back in college, senior year. I was a late bloomer and did not begin dating until then so we will begin with my first boyfriend, Will.

I had always been told to hide my curves behind baggy clothes, but I never saw the point. Wouldn't that just make me look larger? So I had always assumed that after years of being indoctrinated to be ashamed, that I would be. Our first date had started with a massage, and we all know where that leads, first the sweater slips off, and his hands start feeling every piece of skin that is available to him. Then he leans in for what turns out to be my first kiss. His tongue snakes its way into my mouth parting my inexperienced lips and begins to taste my tongue. Then I move from the floor to the bed and we begin a real make out session. His hands all over me and mine on him; it was a frenzy for someone as inexperienced as myself. But a glowing few hours later we reemerged for air, and I reemerged with a new found confidence. For if he thought I was beautiful who was I to argue with him, clearly the man has good taste!

Fast forward a few weeks, suddenly I was sitting topless, typing his homework as he stood behind me fondling by breasts. He was slipping his hands underneath and feeling the weight of each, pinching my nipples to see how hard he could get them. It was all quite distracting, I do not know how well he though the paper would come out considering the lovely distraction he was offering. Most of our evenings I would walk around his place topless, and he certainly enjoyed the view of my breasts jiggling about as I padded along. This was my introduction to nude activities; I could not believe the amount of confidence I had and the excitement of knowing someone was watching my every move. I am a natural performer and do love to cater to my audience of one.

Fast forward again to seven years later, I have my own place and love walking around in the buff. I clean, write, read, watch movies, and cook (very carefully of course) all in the nude. Living on the first floor makes this activity even more exciting, for even though I have blinds and curtains, we all know how effective they actually are at hiding and covering people who believe that they are not being watched. I wonder as I bend over to make my bed if the man walking his dog outside is catching a peek of my ample ass, which I have been told on more than one occasion is quite lovely and round, as the curtain blows away. Or as I am standing in the kitchen doing my dishes if my blinds are quite doing their job. I wonder if the guy upstairs is now jerking off to what he just saw or if he will walk by again in hope of catching another look-see?

My last boyfriend and I would spend entire weekends in the nude, makes it very easy to hop into bed again or to give his ass a slap as I walk by. It allowed me the freedom to walk up behind him and give his balls a little squeeze or to tease him back into the bedroom. We would have our breakfasts and sometimes even lunch in the nude, which would lead to watching movies in the nude and then back to the bedroom for further explorations of each other. There are many things that I do not miss about him, but that was the one thing I do miss, is the brazenness we had in walking free of our clothes, in getting tangled into each other feeling nothing but skin on skin.

The variety of ways you can use nudity in a relationship is limitless, for when you do see them back in clothes it makes it all the more erotic, knowing what lay underneath. Knowing that those jeans that cover his ass just so, is really just hanging the grapes above your head making it difficult to grab what your hand knows is there waiting for you. Or when he reaches up your skirt only to find those damp cotton panties blocking his way, you are really teasing him into thinking about what he saw earlier in the day. Nudity is only erotic when combined with clothing later to evoke those memories and get you through those tedious stretches of time when your clothes simply must be on, for example when your family visits, or an office party. One really should be dressed for these things and as uninteresting as you feel your clothes are, look at your partner and subtly grab their ass in a promise to rip those clothes off later!

So whether I am alone with the wind shifting my curtains just so allowing, nosy neighbors their eyeful or my man his eyes and handful, I say viva la nudity! Let yourself feel the freedom of skin and air, love your body in all its sensual wonder. Let your breasts swing free and your ass slap the breeze, feel what surrounds you fully and completely. Happy nude day all!

Cerdwin
Cerdwin
1 Followers