Me, Lori, and Matt

Story Info
An awkward run-in with a co-worker at the ABS.
872 words
4.42
29.8k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers

I walked out of the arcade kind of bummed. It wasn't exactly a busy day. I'd sat around in the booth for an hour and only got one cock to suck, and it wasn't exactly the biggest or greatest load. The counter guy was chatting with a salt-and-pepper biker dude as I walked by. Guessing it was him I sucked off.

I glanced to my left into the retail space and much to my surprise saw Lori, a co-worker of mine. She's a cute petite brunette in her early twenties, a local folk musician who occasionally plays coffee shops. She had already spotted me and looked embarrassed as she gave a half-wave. Her boyfriend Matt, who I hadn't met but recognized from photos on her Instagram, was with her. Matt was tall and skinny with curly black hair.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi," she said sheepishly. "Funny running into someone I know here."

"Having fun in the back, huh?" Matt interjected.

Lori suddenly became animated. "So what goes on back there? I mean, girls don't go back there, right? It's just guys watching porn?"

"More like jerking off to porn!" Matt helpfully said.

I ignored him. "Something like that," I said. "There are booths for couples." I heard the clerk and the biker guy snickering. "There's nobody back there if you want to go look."

"Yeah! Let's go jerk off!" Matt exclaimed sarcastically while laughing.

"Fuck you!" Lori snapped before turning back to me. "You know what? You can show me."

I paused. "Okay."

And with that, we entered the arcade, Matt giggling like a junior high school kid. "Whoa. This is creepy as hell," Lori muttered at the dark surroundings and lighting. I brought them to two booths near the back and opened a door. "In you go," I motioned to Matt.

Matt went in and Lori started to follow, but I stopped her. "No, you and I will go in this one."

Lori paused, but entered as I held the door open. I followed.

"This is it?" she asked, looking at the spartan space. "Just a video player and a chair?"

"Pretty much," I replied. "And that," pointing at the gloryhole.

Matt suddenly peeked through the hole. "Oh SHIT! Gloryholes are REAL?"

Lori suddenly got a look of understanding and mild horror on her face. "Oh GOD! Is THIS what you were...wait, she whispered...do you give head?"

I nodded.

Matt was positively giddy. We could hear him flip the latch in his booth and input money into the video player. Lori and I looked at each other. Within seconds, Matt's cock came through the hole.

"Oh FUCK YOU!" Lori shouted.

"C'mon babe! This is awesome!"

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" she shouted back.

"But it's my birthday!"

"IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO YOUR FUCKING BIRTHDAY!"

Then he started making whiney noises. I was laughing. Lori started to open the door, then suddenly closed it and turned the latch. Then she mouthed to me "YOU suck him."

Still laughing, I just shook my head.

She repeatedly mouthed "suck him suck him suck him" while pointing at his cock, which was getting hard all on its own. She even stared doing a little "suck him suck him suck him" dance in rhythm.

I rolled my eyes and pointed at the video player. "Money," I mouthed back. She got out a $5 bill and I got on my knees and put my fingers around his shaft. He had a nice cock, the nicest I'd seen in a while. About medium length with a head just a little thicker.

Lori moved the chair out of the way and got down next to me. Her eyes got wide as I started licking the head of her boyfriend's cock before taking it in. I took him in slow for a few strokes before deep throating him, making him groan. Lori's jaw dropped.

I pulled my lips back and sucked on his head while jerking the shaft. I took him back in again and increased my pace. I popped him out of my mouth, then sucked on the head while jerking the shaft faster. Lori leaned on my shoulder, watching closely. I deep throated him again a few minutes later and bobbed even faster. His pre-cum became evident. I knew he was close. I backed my lips to the head and sucked hard as I jerked his shaft at a rapid pace, and he exploded. I opened my mouth a bit with his head on my tongue so Lori could see his cum shooting into my mouth. I would venture to guess her eyes have never been wider.

With his impressive load depleted, I swallowed and worked his cock a bit more as he groaned with delight. As he pulled out, I quickly moved back so Lori could make it appear she was the one in front of the hole.

"Hope you're happy," she deadpanned to Matt as we left the booths.

"Shut up," he replied. "I know it wasn't you. You hate giving blow jobs and couldn't give one that good to save your life."

The look on her face as she reached up and smacked him on the back of the head was hilarious.

pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers