Me, Mum and Pans People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum admitted it to me, she said it straight, 'I like watching men masturbate.'

Mum was always there when I masturbated to Legs & Co.

* * * * * * * * *

Pans People did watch themselves on the telly.

'Actually, we liked being six sexy girls ...some of the fan mail I can read out, a lot of it I can't...' They were fully aware of their sexual impact and appear to have had few qualms about the effect they were having on the nation's male population. So I hope Flick and Louise would laugh and see this story for what it is. Thank you, Pans and co; you brightened my world.

I have no wish to knock the BBC. Historically, the sixties represent a heady, surreal, watershed moment in western culture requiring a radical media re-evaluation to keep pace and reflect the new era of burgeoning artistic creativity, permissiveness and self-invention. Presented with this challenging circumstance, the BBC did a commendable job.

For me, the corporation sets a standard of programming by which others are measured, and marginally liberated by Atlee's principals, has continually succeeded in delivering innovative quality broadcasting which unlike its competitors is not, by commercial pressures, reduced to appealing to the lowest common denominator of public taste.

What's your opinion on the great wipe?

The BBC would have been crucially aware that along with the weekly upskirts, they were also consigning Britain's seminal archive of pop's golden era to the rubbish bin.

I propose they had no option.

*

Recommended

The Go-Jo's:

Reflections -- Supremes (rare Go-Jo's footage)

Pans People:

I Want You Back -- Jackson Five (finally available in good quality)

Green River -- CCR

Bucket-T -- Jan & Dean

Legs & Co:

Green Onions -- Booker T and the MGs

Alright Now -- Free (school uniforms)

Don't Push It, Don't Force It --Leon Haywood

12