Me, My Brother, and Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShariSue
ShariSue
38 Followers

She pronounced "ass" with a long sibilant sssss. "So let's do it," I said. "My brother's lucky day."

The three of us walked down to the water together. Marie took my arm and we walked ahead of David. "So he can enjoy both of our asses," she whispered to me. When we got to the water's edge Marie took David's hand and led him out into the waves. I could see that his cock was hard. I walked into the water a little way away from them so not to embarrass him.

We got out of the water and spread out our towels and lay down on the sand, David between Marie and me. Marie asked David to rub some sun cream onto her back. She undid the top of her bikini. "Now me," I asked, when he had finished helping Marie. He hesitated, but started rubbing the cream onto my back. Like Marie I undid my bra strap.

When he finished with me, Marie sat up, letting her top fall off. She rubbed cream into her shoulders and breasts and stomach. Then she threw the cream back to me with a smile that told me what she thought I should so. So I too let my top fall off and I covered my chest with cream. David looked away as I rubbed it into my breasts.

Marie was lying on her side looking at David. "You are so lucky," she said, "being surrounded by such pretty boobies."

"Maybe you shouldn't," he said. "You might get a ticket."

"A ticket for revealing our boobies? Surely not. It's not like we're showing our poossees."

I laughed out loud at how she had pronounced the word. "I love how you say pussy!" And we both lay there saying the word "poossee" over and over again.

"Maybe we should show our poossees!" she said. "What do you think, David?"

"No, please don't," he said.

"But I thought you liked my poossee?" she said.

"Yes, but it's not . . . not appropriate, not with Ricki here."

"But I think she would like to see my poossee, wouldn't you Ricki?"

"That's not what I meant," David said. "I shouldn't be seeing hers."

I felt sorry for teasing him. "Don't worry David, I'm not going to show you my poossee if you don't want to see it," I said. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, brushing his arm gently with my breast, and stood up and walked back to the house, leaving them alone on the beach. ___________________________________

It rained Sunday morning. I got up late and drove into town to do some grocery shopping. When I got back, I made myself some tea and went to my studio. Marie came in a short while later, wearing only panties, and sat on the edge of the daybed. "Where's David?" I asked.

"He's on his phone. Some work thing."

The rain had cleared up and a soft translucent light was shining through the window behind her. She looked like a mirage, the light shimmering in her blond hair and throwing her naked breasts into relief. I reached for my sketch pad and started to draw her portrait before the light changed. I worked quickly and instinctively, not thinking or analyzing. When I was done I sat looking at the sketch, astonished at what I had achieved. Marie got up and stood behind me to look at the drawing.

"You are very talented, sweetie," she said.

I looked up at her, my eyes level with her breasts, and returned her smile. "I was inspired," I said. "The beautiful light, your beautiful body . . ." My words trailed away as she leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. Then she stood up and left the room. I stayed sitting in the chair looking at my drawing, my body tingling with the touch of her lips on mine.

She kissed me again when I dropped them at the station that evening, this time on the cheek. I returned her kiss, my lips brushing against the corner of her mouth. I drove back to the house with one hand on the steering wheel and the other pressed hard between my legs.

Chapter 4

The following Friday I picked David up at the station.

"Where's Marie," I asked.

"She'll be out tomorrow. She has so much to do before she leaves next week."

Later that evening we walked down to the water. I was wearing the thong bikini panties and a cut-off white t-shirt. We stood next to each other in the shallows.

"I'm sorry Marie's going back," I said. "That must be very sad for you."

"Yes," he said. "But I always knew it was just for the summer. And I'm not going to spoil this weekend by thinking sad thoughts about her leaving."

I took his hand and led him further into the water, knowing that he wouldn't able to resist the urge to tackle me. We both ended up, as usual, lying at the water line, hand in hand, looking up at the stars. "But I will miss having sex with her. She's the most exciting girl I've ever been with," he said.

"I can't believe my dear brother is talking to me about sex!" I exclaimed.

He laughed. "I am a prude, aren't I?"

I leaned over and lay on his shoulder, the water lapping over our legs. "Maybe Marie has cured some of that," I said.

He kissed my forehead. "Maybe. But when you took off your bikini top last weekend, I was so embarrassed. I don't know why. Many guys see their sister's breasts. It's not such a big deal."

"That's the right spirit!" I said. "Come," I said, standing up and reaching for his hands so I could pull him up. I stood in front of him and raised my arms over my head. "What?" he asked.

"Pull my t-shirt off."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because you threw me in the water and soaked it. And because I asked you too."

He reached out and pulled it up over my head. He stared at my breasts.

"Not such a big deal?" I asked.

"You are beautiful," he said.

"And you are very sweet," I said. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek, my breasts pressing against his chest. His arms went around me, his hands on my shoulders. Then, as we stood in the water, his hands moved slowly down my back until they were just above the top of my panties. Inwardly I was begging him to move them lower, to brush them across my ass. My nipples were erect. Could he feel them? And then I felt a small movement in his groin as his cock began to stir. Please, now, run your hands across my ass, pull me close against your cock, I begged him silently. He kissed me softly on the lips. I returned his kiss, wanting his mouth to open and his tongue to caress mine. His hands moved to my hips and he pulled me against him and I felt his cock, hard now. I want your cock in my pussy, my thoughts pleaded, please my dear brother!

But then he stepped back, breaking our embrace. We stood looking at each other, both silent. Then he took my hand. "You are so beautiful sweetie, and I love you so much."

"I love you too," I said.

He led me back up the beach to the house. When we got there he kissed me on the cheek. "Sleep well sweetie. See you tomorrow."

"Sleep well darling brother," I said as he went to his room and closed the door behind him. ________________________________

Midday Saturday David left to meet Marie at the station. She came to say hello when she arrived, but I stayed in my studio out of their way until dinner time. We ate together, then sat on the porch. Marie had brought a bottle of champagne. "To celebrate a wonderful summer," she said. We sat there drinking champagne and talking.

The champagne made me drowsy, and I got up and said I was going to bed.

"Not for a while, sweetie," Marie said. "Let's walk down to the water first." She took David's hand. I took his other hand and we walked down the beach. A few yards from the water she told us to stop. As we watched she started to undress. Her t-shirt came off first; then her shorts. I stared at her naked body, soaking in her beauty.

"Now Ricki," she said. I obeyed. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. Then I slipped my bikini panties down my legs and stood there naked for them both to see.

"David," she said. He obeyed. He took off his shirt then undid his shorts. We stood together on the beach naked, our eyes exploring each others' bodies in the moonlight. David's cock began to get hard. Marie saw it and laughed. "Come, David, to the water." She took his cock in her hand and led him to the water. I walked behind them watching her ass as she walked down the beach.

We stood waist deep in the water, the waves gently brushing over us, until it got too cold. Then we walked back up the beach hand in hand, still naked, David's cock now very hard. I thought Marie would lead him straight to the bedroom but she told him to sit on the couch on the porch. She sat beside him. "Did you know that your brother had such a beautiful cock, sweetie?" I shook my head. She took it in her hand. "It is amazing," she said. "Would you like to watch me masturbate him?"

I looked at David's face. He was smiling at me. "Yes," I said. She knelt in front of him and gestured for me to kneel beside her. I watched as her hand held his cock, running up and down his shaft. David was making small moans as her hand stroked him. Her other hand slipped between her legs and she started caressing her pussy.

As David was about to cum, Marie leaned forward and guided his cock to her mouth. "Come, sweetie," she said to me. "Help me lick him." I leaned forward and put my face next to hers. I ran my tongue along the length of his cock, my lips brushing against hers. She took him in her mouth and I caressed his shaft with my tongue and lips, kissing his cock, kissing her lips, our mouths pressing together around his cock, our tongues exploring his cock together until his cum shot out into our mouths and over our faces. Marie pressed her mouth hard against mine and she came as her tongue penetrated my mouth.

We sat there quietly for a few minutes. Then I kissed David on his cheek and went into the house. _____________________________________

Marie joined me in my studio the next morning. We sat on the bed cross-legged facing each other. She was wearing Daniel's white shirt and sitting like that I could see that she wasn't wearing any panties.

She caught my eyes looking at her pussy. "You like my poossee?" she asked.

"It's beautiful," I said, laughing again at her pronunciation. "I loved watching you masturbate last night."

She spread her legs wider. "I loved you watching me," she said. Her fingers went between her legs and she spread her lips so I could see the wet pinkness of her pussy. She caressed herself gently, all the time looking at me.

"You are so beautiful," I said.

"Does it turn you on to watch me?"

"Yes, very much."

"Do you want to unbutton my shirt?" she asked. I undid the few buttons and slipped it off her shoulders. She sat naked in front of me. I put my hand on her breast and felt the hardness of her nipple. She moaned softly.

"Undress for me, sweetie," she said.

I stood up from the bed and pulled my t-shirt over my head and undid my shorts and dropped them to the floor. I sat down facing her again, my legs spread. She reached for my hand and drew it towards her pussy. I slid two fingers into her wetness. Her fingers went between my legs. She drew my face towards hers and we kissed as we fucked each other with our fingers, gently at first, but then more firmly. Her fingers and her kisses had made me so wet and my orgasm was building so quickly. Her pussy tightened around my fingers and she came too, kissing me hard on the lips as our orgasms swept through our bodies.

Marie took her fingers from my pussy and wiped my wetness on my lips, then ran her fingers down my neck and over my breasts. We sat facing each other, smiling.

"Come to Paris," she said. "You can paint during the day and we can make love at night."

"I will," I said.

She kissed me softly on the lips. "Promise?"

I ran my hand along her thigh, wanting to touch her again. "I promise," I said, my fingers exploring her pussy, my lips again pressing against hers. Out of the corner of my eye I saw David standing in the doorway. I caught his eye for a split second as he left.

"You better go," I said. "You'll miss your train." She kissed me again and left.

A few minutes later I heard them leave the house and the car start. I lay back on the couch and pulled the sheet over me. I closed my eyes to call up an image of Marie kneeling on a bed in front of me and my tongue exploring her pussy and her beautiful ass.

____________________

David woke me with a kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes to see him sitting on the daybed next to me.

"Marie caught her train?" I asked. He nodded.

"Sorry to have interrupted you earlier," he said, smiling down at me.

I returned his smile. "Did it turn you on to see your little sister's first time with a girl?"

"Yes, very much."

"Did you get hard?

"Very hard."

"And are you hard now?

He nodded.

"Can I see?"

He stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. He undid his shorts and took them off. He stood next to me with his cock rigid. I pulled the sheet off my body and opened my legs wide so he could see my pussy.

"I'm still so wet," I said. I wiped my wetness onto my hand and reached for his cock. He gasped at my touch. I stroked him, watching his face as my hand slid slowly up and down his cock. Then I pulled him to me, guiding his cock towards my pussy. He knelt between my spread legs. I pulled him forward so the tip of his cock was against the lips of my pussy. Then I slid down on the couch, slowly pushing myself against his cock, pushing it inside me. We both let out long soft moans. He leaned over me and kissed me and started fucking me, slowly, gently, but his kisses and thrusts quickly building in intensity. My orgasm built quickly, and I came as he shot his cum into my pussy.

David lay on top of me, his cock still in me, his head cradled on my shoulder. I stroked his hair. We kissed softly.

"That was so wonderful," he said.

"So you'll fuck me again?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"When? In another five years?"

"Next weekend."

"When Mom and Dad will be back," I said, frowning at him.

"So I'll sneak into your bed when they're asleep."

"They'll wake up. They're such light sleepers."

"I'll be very quiet."

"Yeah. Just like you were with Marie?"

"I'll be extra quiet, I promise."

"You're saying that I can't excite you as much as Marie does?"

"That's not what I meant, sweetie," he said, kissing me, "and you know it."

I held him tightly against me.. My hand held his cock and felt it begin to grow again. I turned him over on the bed so he was below me, then moved down so my face was next to his cock.

"So now, finally, can I suck your cock?" I asked.

"I thought you did a pretty good job last night." He said.

"I had Marie's help," I said. "This time it'll be all my own work." I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him gently and slowly as I looked him in the eyes, watching the excitement on his face, waiting patiently for the moment when my darling brother would lose control and shoot his cum deep into my mouth.

ShariSue
ShariSue
38 Followers
12