Me, My Kinky Self, and I

Story Info
Who better to love you than yourself? Two of yourself.
5.2k words
4.33
6.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping through the door, she tosses her keys to the table and sets her purse next to it. Sliding off her overcoat, she places it on the open hook of the coat stand. Her starched white blouse clings to her petite frame as does the pencil skirt hugging her long statuesque legs. Happily home now, she removes the chopsticks from her hair, releasing the fire red bun and allow the flaming waves to cascade around her shoulders. She is the picture of a proper scientific lady, but that is just a costume she wears.

Smiling to herself, the mischievous glint flashing in her eyes, Lilith muses, "I think I have earned myself some fun." With that, she traverses the hallway to the door leading to her basement. Opening the door and peering down the stairs, she calls out, "And how are my pets today". Having heard the tell-tale click-clack of her high heels pinging off the hardwood floors above them, her pets were waiting at the base of the stairs desperate with anticipation.

From the bottom of the steps, two sets of gleaming eyes shine in the semi-darkness. Flipping the switch to her right, the soft white light floods the basement, illuminating the two magnificent figures below. Staring up at her are her pets, identical twins, in a matter of speaking... As is her routine while descending the steps, she lets her vision fall upon them, drinking in their appearance from top to bottom. Smooth shoulder length hair falls in waves of auburn and crimson around ivory white cheeks. Piercing, passionate, pale green eyes glittering with sexual energy and hunger gaze out from delicately sculpted, porcelain rimmed sockets. Ruby lips, standing out against their pale faces, succulent and begging to be kissed, make her subconsciously lick her own.

Her view descending lower, as her body does the same, Lilith smiles wickedly at the black collars, accented with silver spikes, encircling fine feminine necks. Stretching back from them, around the corner and out of view, a braided steel chain. Under the cascades of red hair, their shoulders trace down along graceful lines, highlighted by delicate collarbones. Below them, her gaze fixes lustfully on the perfection of firm, petite, milky white breasts, contained in tight leather straps, accented with shining, dark purple latex.

Their smooth, flat stomachs lead down to the matching raven black garter belts. Silken red panties, popping against the contrasted black fabric and ivory skin, beg to be torn off. Straps descending from the belt, meet black fishnet stocking midway down fantastically firm thighs. Wrapping their way down the shapely legs, the netted fabric ducks inside calf-high latex boots. As she nears the end of her descent, the gentle white illuminance above is reflected to her in the surface of those lovely latex boots.

Stepping to the floor, her pets instinctively retreat slightly and drop to all floors. "Excellent, my dears," she praises. Continuing, "Though, I would have enjoyed whipping one, or both, of you for forgetting your manners," she speaks, a deviant smile adorning her face. "Now it has been a long day, so I think it is time for me to change into something more... appropriate," she thinks aloud. Voice changing, dropping lower and taking on a far more commanding tone, "You," pointing to the one on her left, "dirty little slut, fetch my boots, stockings and garter." Turning to her right, "And you, nasty bitch of mine, shall bring me the matching latex gloves bra."

"Yes Mistress!" they respond in unison before scurrying across the room to the dressers along the back wall of the room. Sauntering into the room, the sight of her private sex dungeon fills her with a mix of pride and lust, as does the ideas racing through her brain. Her long fingers reaching to the top of her blouse, which she begins unbuttoning before suddenly stopping. Her eyes light up, as a wonderful thought flashes in her mind. A few moments must have passed, as she becomes aware of four eyes upon her. Shaking herself from the thoughts, she sees her pets posed on their knees at each side of the bed, like two kinky little statues. Upon the bed, they had laid out her black latex bra with paired gloves placed on either side. Below them, sits a black satin garter belt and black netted fishnet stockings, laid out as if being worn by a phantom on the bed. Beneath them, resting on the floor, a perfectly shined pair of high-heeled latex boots.

With nearly synchronized moments, as if they shared a brain, both of their heads tilt, clearly curious as to why she was not removing her clothes to change into her requested attire. After letting them stew in their confusion for a couple of minutes, her voice breaks the hush hanging over the room. "You two had better be nice and clean for me. If you have filthy paws, I will not be pleased, given I have a very important chore for you both." With a slight tremble in their voices, raising their hands for inspection, they reply in stereo, "No, Mistress." The left one continued, "We would not be unclean for you, until you make us so."

Satisfied with the response, she begins issuing her orders. "Acceptable. Your Mistress and maker has had a trying day. You will undress me now. Rise to your feet and come to me." With that, the two women stood and crossed the space to the source of their devotion. Standing next to her, their three heads align perfectly. Of course, what else would you expect from the duplicates of herself that she created. The pair before her are her exact clones, created in secret and trained to be absolute in their obedience and their desire for her. Her slaves only desire, to please and potentially be pleased, by their mistress, from whom they were made.

"You have the top," she said, looking to her left, before turning to her right and finishing, "and you have the bottom." Springing to action, the version of herself to the left begins unbuttoning the blouse, starting where she had left off, while the copy on her right grips the zipper at her waist and unzipped her skirt. Upon the final button's release, delicate fingers slid under the cotton fabric and up to her shoulders, to remove the blouse. The mimic of her own touch brought a shiver of pleasure to her. Meanwhile, the slave at her feet pulled the skirt down to her ankles. She stepped out of it, allowing it to be picked up.

"Place my clothes on the chair," she ordered, and without hesitation, the blouse was placed there, shortly followed her skirt. A soft touch now grazed her back, as she felt her bra tighten at her breasts, then release as the rear clasp was undone. Lifting her left leg, she felt delicate fingers slide off the heeled shoe from her bare left foot, then repeating with her right. Feeling her bra dip past her breasts, she lowered her arms to allow it drop down and grinned as it was snatched from the air before hitting the ground. Crossing paths, her upper attendant going to put the bra on the chair, while her lower attendant returned to kneel at her feet, having placed her shoes under the chair.

At her feet, that pet looked up at her mistress waiting for the next command. With the return of her other pet to her left, Lilith looked down and impatiently questioned, "What, the fuck are you doing, you stupid little bitch?" Flinching at the harshness of her tone, her slave looked up at her, green eyes wide with surprise and fear. "Whaa... What do you mean Mistress?" Irritated, "I know you are not stupid, you have MY brain. So, what part of undress me was unclear?"

Still stammering, "Uh, Uh... I am sorry Mistress, but we have undressed you." Shaking her head in disgust, "Really? Then these must be a figment of my imagination!" And with that, she snapped the band of her panties. Realizing her mistake, the lower pet's hands scrambled towards the pink fabric, but were swatted away. "Too late. This failure will not be so easily forgiven," she spat, before regaining her composure. "Go kneel beside the bed," she calmly instructed. As she watched the fine ass crawling away from her, she added, "Becky", seeing the slight head drop the name induced.

With that pronouncement, both slaves knew their standing tonight. Becky was the name the beta would get for a session, and she would be the lesser sub. Allie, representing alpha, would be the in-between tonight. She wouldn't show it, knowing that would draw the ire of her mistress, potentially even shifting the dynamic, but Allie smiled inwardly knowing she would have the preferred status this evening.

"Allie, please proceed where your sister failed me. When you are finished, return to me, and I will give you further instructions," she spoke sweetly to her now favored slave. With a smile and a nod of acknowledgment, Allie glided seductively to her mistress and placed her hands softly upon her hips. Wrapping her fingers inside the elastic, Allie sweetly slid the silken fabric down firm, milky-white thighs and down the shapely calves. Seizing on the opportunity to further place herself in Lilith's good graces, she let her gentle touch caress the feminine stems she was sliding down.

Stepping out of her underwear, pleased by the sensations of the extra care that Allie gave to provide stimulation as she fulfilled her duty, she smiled down at tonight's premier pet. As she watched Allie maneuver them free, then proceed to take the panties to the chair, her mind began its machinations of determining how she would punish Becky. She looked at her mirror image kneeling by the bed, head bent down and staring at the floor. There was little doubt that the tongue lashing that she gave Becky, as well as the assignment as the lesser sub, was harsh enough for the minor transgression that occurred. As such, she decided that physical punishment did not need to exceed the mental punishment.

When Allie resumed her position at her mistress's side, Lilith pointed to Becky. Without hesitation, Allie began moving towards her counterpart, her fishnets swishing as she walked. Watching Allie near the bed, it was time to issue new commands. With her voice projecting the full tone of her authority, "Becky, you will stand up." Becky raised from her knees, legs trembling slightly from the discomfort of having knelt for several minutes and Lilith continued, "And then you will bend over the side of the bed and remain there." Looking beside her and finishing her instruction, "Allie, while she moves to position, you will go to the chest and retrieve the pink flogger."

Along the opposite wall from the dressers sat a magnificent oak chest. Its dark stained wood gleaming in the soft white luminance, it was wide enough for a person to comfortably lie down. It had, in fact, been used for that very purpose one weekend when an egregious misstep had required severe punishment. Unlike that time, when Allie lifted the lid now, the chest's contents were all contained within. Always one for order, her mistress had thoroughly organized the toys, tools and devices, so that each group had its own space. Raising the expanding top drawer to expose the compartment below, Allie slid her hand inside. Moving past the black, violet, and red floggers, she wrapped her delicate fingers around the braided leather handle of the one she was ordered to retrieve. Withdrawing the flogger, its dozen meter long leather strips dangling behind, she turned on her heel and moseyed to the bed.

"Stand on the left side of your sister, so I have a clear view," she commanded. With Allie obeying, Lilith approached the bed herself. Bending forward, pale white breasts with hard pink nipples protruding into the cool basement air, Lilith scooped up the latex bra. With Allie now positioned beside and slightly behind Becky, Lilith spoke once more, "Becky, turn your head to face me." Oscillating her head, she found her mistress's eyes and locked onto them, relaxing further seeing the softness in them.

The first bit of relief had come when she heard the flogger to be used was pink, knowing that was the lightest version. Like every tool in their repertoire, the floggers were color-coded by their severity. Black was universally the hardest, followed by violet. Where there were more than four varieties, blue and green were next in line. Red always designated the second lightest, with pink being reserved for what amounted to gentle, in their S&M world. Had mistress called for black, Becky knew she would not be sitting comfortably tomorrow, thanks to its six braided leather straps and their studded tips.

Smiling down at Becky to acknowledge the relief highlighting her pale green gaze, "Allie," she spoke, "you are going to lash her ass for me, while I get dressed." Further directing the punishment, "You are to alternate cheeks for each strike and you are to wait a full three seconds between swings." Knowing there was no question her orders would be followed exactly, she superfluously added, just for the joy of exerting her authority, "In carrying out this punishment, you will follow these parameters exactly, is that clear?" Responding directly, "Absolutely Mistress," Allie confirmed.

The loud smack of leather impacting skin echoed through the room as the first swing landed upon a firm left cheek. Sliding into the raven black latex, its surface shining darkly in stark contrast against her skin, Lilith relished in witnessing the tableau unfolding before her eyes. With each strike, Becky lurched forward, absorbing the force of the lashes upon her rear. The tight surface of her perfectly taught ass rippling with each impact. Sliding her garter around her waist, Lilith had to fight back the urge to stop and touch herself, her wet lust growing at watching her discipline being administered so flawlessly.

As she donned her stockings, rising them up and securing them with the straps dangling around her thighs, three additional rounds were carried out. She could see that the less severe pain was increasing the desire now burning in Becky's eyes, just as the role of punisher was stoking the fire in Allie. That effect paled, however, to what the feeling of total control and power was doing for her. As Lilith donned her latex gloves, her sexual hunger was almost palpable on the air, fed and fueled by her pets' interaction. She reflexively licked her lips, then gave the lower one a slight bite, just to feel something besides the deepening desire permeating her very being. Finally, stepping into her boots, she simply said, "enough" as the final lash slapped skin.

Observing the streaks of red crossing the ivory canvas, she praised her alpha sub, "Very well done, Allie." Resuming her commands, "Now set that aside for later cleaning and return to the trunk." Bent down and zipping up her boots, she continued, "And from it, you will procure the VIOLET strap-on". Rising back to her full height as the words left her mouth, she glanced in the direction of her lesser pet and saw the emphasis she gave to the color was not lost. With her toy being retrieved, Lilith circled around the end of the bed, before placing herself on its satin sheets. After the sound of the heavy oak lid thudding closed resounded in the room, a wicked smile curved the corners of her mouth upward, as she proceeded onto the next set of commands.

"Becky," she began, "You are going to stand up straight and take one step back from the bed. Because of your earlier failure, you do not deserve to start with us. As such, you are going to remain there, and watch as I fuck Allie in front of you." Nodding her head in understanding, she replied softly, "yes Mistress." Becky was disappointed that she wouldn't yet be able to release the desire that built up during her punishment. A passion that now was fueled by the lingering stinging in her ass, its normally alabaster skin now a bright rosy red. "And you," turning her eyes to the beautiful creature crossing the room to her, "will remove your panties, hand me our purple friend, and present yourself before me."

Smiling lustily, Allie replied, "Of course Mistress," as she proceeded to do as instructed. Not even breaking stride, with graceful fluidity she dropped her satin underwear past her knees and to the floor, stepping out of them as she reached the side of the bed. Passing the harness to her mistress, Allie climbed on the bed, then paused. Frisky curiosity glimmering in her eyes, something she could see in her reflection upon her mistress's bust, she inquired to her commander, "Mistress, what position do you desire of me?"

Pondering momentarily, she instructed, "You will place your head at the top of the bed and move into awaiting use position." Gliding on the surface of the bed, she rolled to her back and placed her arms at her sides. Securing the buckles of the strap-on, Lilith then slid a gloved hand along the inner thigh of Allie, drawing a shiver from her body and sigh from her lips at the cool latex gliding along skin. The sigh shifted to a slight moan when Lilith reached her destination, fingers finding the softest flesh. Seeing the glistening on her fingertips, Lilith was satisfied with the wetness within.

Placing her soft, but strong hands onto the curves of Allie's hips, Lilith pulled her closer, sliding between her legs. Turning her head to Becky, she said, "Take a couple steps to your left. I would hate for you not to have a clear view." With Becky's compliance completed, she shifted her focus to the eager, anticipation-filled eyes of the woman beneath her. "You will use your left hand to fondle your breasts as you see fit and your right hand to stimulate your clit while I penetrate you." Eyes widening in delight, her smile lighting up her face at the privilege being bestowed, she gratefully responded, "Oh, thank you my generous Mistress."

She, however did not immediately plunge into her pet. Hovering, Lilith hesitated until she saw Allie's delicate fingers begin to encircle her clit, oscillating that lightening rod of pleasure. Hungrily she longed to do the same, but knew she had greater pleasure to come in time. Watching Allie's other hand slide beneath her own bra, Lilith watched Allie's body and listened to her breathing. Having given a few moments for priming and content her charge was ready, Lilith decided it was time. She tightened her grip and rose the waiting pelvis towards her while arching her back and thrusting her own hips forward, driving the hard, purple rubber deep inside her slave. Allie groaned with pleasure at the initial penetration, and with each subsequent thrust she increased the speed of her manual self-pleasuring.

As the ecstasy mounted for Allie, her moans growing in volume, Becky longed to join in. She wanted to be behind her mistress, wrapping her arms around her waist and sliding her fingers deep into her pink pussy. Or, better yet, laying beneath her, tongue pulsing into those sweet lips as she oscillated back and forth above her. While she ached for her own pleasure, what was driving her crazy was the need to please her mistress. As if sensing the desire radiating from her denied pet, turning her head Lilith said, "Get on the bed, but you still may not participate". Joining the two women on the bed, within touching distance, the proximity to the passion only stoked her lust and frustrated Becky further.

When Allie climaxed, her mistress withdrew the full 20 cm violet phallus from inside her. Unhitching the harness, she first detached it from herself, then slid the straps up Allie's legs, sliding her hands under Allie's ass to maneuver it in position. "Finish securing that, my pet, then get up and get behind Becky," she directed, snapping Allie out of her rapture. As that order was being put into motion, Lilith turned to her beta sub and commanded her, "and you, remove your panties, get on your hands and knees and get that fine ass up into the air." Becky acknowledged the command with a simple, "Yes Mistress," and immediately complied, shifting to the desired position on the bed and tossing her underwear aside.

12