Me, My Lover, and the Cabbie

Story Info
An unexpected third wheel.
678 words
3.88
12k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of the terminal, into the taxi line, nervous energy courses through my veins, and I feel all of the apprehension and excitement of finally getting to be in your presence. Months of making love through our cell phones had accumulated, within us, a ferocious intensity, only to be relieved by actual physical contact.

A vintage yellow cab approaches, and I mindlessly slide onto the black vinyl bench seat, which had been recklessly repaired by layers of duct tape, over the years. The driver, a mid-thirties gentleman, cheerfully bids me good evening, as we merge onto the circular ramp away from the airport. Feeling hotter than ever, my body clothed perfectly in garments I'd selected to accentuate my voluptuous curves- the tight black dress, which embraces my ample ass, and the sheer stockings, held in place, around my thighs, by the garters suspended from a lace and mesh teddy underneath, Forgoing panties, my anticipation has begun to create a slow trickle of fluid onto my tender, fair skin.

Crossing and uncrossing my legs, I am suddenly aware of the driver's gaze in my direction, from the rear-view mirror. Growing impatient with the gridlock of Chicago's evening rush-hour, thoughts of our impending introduction rapidly increase the sensations within my yearning pussy.

Continuing to observe the driver's interest in my presence, I slowly part my legs, offering him a peek at my freshly waxed lips, glistening with my musky juices. The driver's mischievous grin meets me, as he awkwardly shifts in his seat. Traffic begins to improve, and we speed forth toward the hotel. I reach into my slippery cavern and discretely tease my engorged clit. Imagining your thick rod poking me, I slowly probe my entrance, lightly, with one, then two of my fingers.

Glancing diagonally towards the front of the taxi, I notice the growing bulge in the cabbie's pants, encouraging me to continue with my naughty antics. He exhales repeatedly, as soft moans escape from my throat, increasing with the pulpous sound of my mucous against my cunt.

We arrive outside of the hotel, where you stand, anxiously waiting for me, in your finely tailored suit and tie. The driver moves his hand to his groin to disguise his erect knob, as you eagerly get in beside me. The city is dark yet bustling, as we advance into the night, kissing, the driver accelerating toward our final destination at the opposite end of town.

Our mouths dance sloppily, as we brazenly touch one another, forgetting, in our excitement, that we are not alone. As you nibble the sides of my neck, and fumble into my wet hole, I watch the glances from the cabbie, wondering if we will be permitted to continue our dirty high-jinks behind him.

Somewhat electrified by his attentions, I lean toward the driver's ear and whisper "pull over, I want you to join us."

Immediately, the cab veers into a parking lot, as I, delighted, mount your hardness, already emerging from your pants and throbbing. Your thick manhood easily pierces the moist vestibule into my warm walls, as I bounce furiously, releasing my heaving jugs from the top of my dress.

Your girth meets my inner sweet spot, repeatedly sending shock waves through my quivering body. You suck and bite my hard areolas, as I notice that our driver has gotten out of the cab, and is approaching our window.

He opens the door, immediately unzipping his pants, and releasing his burgeoning cock into his trembling palm. As he strokes his member, a quake moves through me, eliciting my primal requiem, and your gutteral groaning, in unison. The driver begins jerking frantically, his load shooting onto both of us in rapid abundance.

Somewhat astounded yet exhilarated by this unexpected thrill, we sigh, wiping the cabbie's fluid off of our clothes, and settle back into our seat. Without a word, the cabbie returns to his position up front, and continues driving us to the restaurant where we finish out our first night together, amazed by our earlier experience, while anticipating what lies ahead.