Me, My Mother, and a Big Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her and gazed into her eyes as I slid my erection inside her. Her chest rose and she gasped as my length filled her.

We began writhing together, our hips moving in unision with an intimate sway rather than a lustful thrust.

Her huge breasts flopped up and down as we moved, and she lifted her legs off the bed, changing my angle of penetration. She wanted my semen to stay inside her when I came.

As she moved beneath me, I realised I desperately wanted to get her pregnant. This wasn't just about her, I wasn't just doing this because only she wanted another child, I wanted to further claim this woman as my own, to put a baby in her womb and watch her stomach grow. I wanted her already huge breasts to swell and to see the glow of expectant motherhood that all pregnant women possess.

My mother was underneath me and as of now, there was nothing to stop my peak-of-fertility sperm finding an egg in my mother's body, and joining with it to create a new person that would be half her and half me.

I felt my orgasm building in my loin and increased my pace, my mother's passionate moans beneath me swimming through my head, the gentle slap of her breasts colliding with my chest as I suspended myself above her on my palms, looking down to the patches of pubic hair meeting and separating as I thrust my engorged virile penis into my fertile mother.

I grunted as I neared and suddenly, it was upon me. My mother felt it and pulled me down on top of her, fixing her feet against the bed and lifting her hips, clutching my back as my orgasm detonated and my balls began spewing my sperm into my mother's vagina, my whole length swelling as each welt forcefully squirted out of me and into her.

She clutched me and moaned "Impregnate me, put a baby inside me." repeatedly into my ear, the words seemingly drawing even more semen out me.

Her vagina twitched and pulsed around my length, the sensation almost like her womb was sucking at my penis, her body apparently reacting to her conscious desire to be impregnated.

My orgasm subsided and I flopped exhaustedly onto my mother, her hips still raised and her vagina still milking my slackening length. She stroked my hair as I rested my head between her breasts. I cupped one and lifted it to my mouth, kissing it lazily as I fondled it.

I lifted my head to look into her eyes and she gazed back at me.

"This is a fertile time for me. Assuming yesterday's pill isn't effective today there might soon be a baby growing inside me. Are you sure this is what you want?" my mother asked honestly.

I nodded my head and kissed her. "I can't wait to see your belly swell with our baby."

A tear came to my mother's eye. "I love you son."

"I love you too mum."

For the rest of the summer, we discussed how we would handle my mother's pregnancy should I manage to impregnate her. I would move back home, transferring to a nearer university.

We would claim my mother had had a one-night stand and had decided to keep the baby. I would legally to be the baby's brother but I would try my best to make sure he or she saw me as a father figure.

My mother marked on the calendar when her period was due. We had been making love at least twice a day, me ejaculating inside her every time.

The day came and she drew a cross through the marked day and turned to me, her expression nervously excited.

"My period hasn't started yet..."

We waited a day then my mother went into the bathroom to do a pregnancy test.

I stood outside pacing, waiting for her to open the door.

I finally heard the lock release and I swung open the door. My mother leapt into my arms still holding the little plastic cylinder.

"I'm pregnant!"

12