Me, My Slutwife & Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty couldn't get her panties to fall to her feet with just wiggling her legs, the panties were sopping wet and had bunched into the crevice behind her knees. Giggling, she tried to lean her arms down to push her panties off, but she couldn't reach far enough without breaking the kiss. Brian laughed with her, and the two giggled while keeping lips pressed together, and he lowered himself too. His hands found the panties and flung them to the carpet, allowing Kitty to stand up, totally naked in front of this man she met only two hours ago. This very sexy, hunky, adorable man.

Already crouching in front of her sexy nude body, Brian's lips didn't have far to go, he opened his mouth and began suckling my wife' s nipples. "Mmm, easy on 'em baby," Kitty purred, stroking his dark hair while staring down at his handsome face against her breasts, "they're sooo hard, they hurt." She giggled at what she just realized. "My nipples are super rock hard -- thicker than ever!" Still, she arched her back and pushed her boobs into Brian's warm mouth, feeling his hot breaths and slick saliva coating her aching nipples, as his tongue flicked over them continuously. "Ohhh yesss . . . baby, you're such a good lover!"

His tongue flicking back and forth, he looked up from her bosom and smiled. "I try, I try." Then his eyes looked down to her boob right in front of him, and he delighted in its taste in his mouth. "Mmmmmm!"

Kitty's hand slipped down again to find his prick so hard in his shorts, this time rubbing the shaft through the thin material. "Getting hard, baby?"

Brian laughed with his tongue against her tit. "I AM hard, honey!"

My hungry wife wasn't waiting any longer. She pushed herself gently away from his mouth, and dropped to her knees on the thick carpet of the man-cave. Brian stood at attention, hands on his hips, smiling down at the petite Asian slut in front of him. His shorts sported a tent, formed from his rigid shaft jutting out of his groin. Kitty's small hands almost shook, as she slipped fingers into the elastic waistband and pulled it and his underwear downward, removing both garments in unison, to reveal the package he could offer her.

"HOLY SHIT," my shocked wife blurted in almost fear, but her slanted brown eyes were smiling, "you're fucking hung, honey!"

Indeed, Brian's eight and a half inches of penis were not merely long, but about the sexiest cock she had ever seen. It was thick as her fist at the base, cut, and the head was a huge swollen ball already dripping precum. Kitty adored the sight of it, in lust and love with this lovely man and his obviously wonderful cock, and if he was a tenth as good a fuck as his cock looked, she was going to have way, way more fun than a fuck with her husband. Almost scared to touch the monster again, Kitty reached her hand left up and gripped his shaft at the base, stroking it, feeling how hard it already was. The diamond on her wedding ring sparkled in the artificial light of the underground room.

"So hard for you," Brian gulped, watching my wife stroke his penis.

"Mmmm," she smiled back upwards at him, showing him how pleased she was, "I wanna lick it all over."

He wasn't about to disagree. "You're so hot."

She did as she wanted. Kitty opened her mouth, pointed his penis at her face, and moved forward. She sucked it hard at first, tasting its unique flavor, adoring the manly aroma of his cock. Her tongue felt precum over the skin and she gladly sucked it into her mouth deeply, swallowing it, then she shoved as much of the shaft as she could into her mouth. She started to suck it like there was no tomorrow -- only, for Brian, there wasn't, this was her only night to suck his amazingly huge cock. Brian leaned forward, his big hairy balls dangling as he thrust his prick into my wife's mouth, feeling how tight it was around his oversized girth.

After sucking it for a bit, Kitty began licking it, swirling her tongue over the fat head then lapping down the ribbed shaft, up and down, brushing her face and hair against the sloppy wet shaft and smearing saliva and precum onto her face as much as her lips. Down she went to the huge base, licking underneath it, making Brian groan, even licking down more to his balls.

"Mmmm," the married stud muttered as he watched her blowjob, "that's my girl."

* * * *

I was trying to pay attention to the sounds from upstairs in the house, but all my ears wanted to do was focus on the closed door at the end of the darkened hallway. After searching the two hallways in this basement and eliminating all of the other possibilities, I was certain that was the door to the "man-cave" where Kitty and Brian had ducked. But I still hadn't really heard anything specific coming out of the room; it seemed the room was insulated or something, which I guess for a man-cave might be normal, I don't know, I didn't have one myself.

Bracing myself for visitors, I was already trying to think about a good lie. Why would I be waiting down in this hallway, and why couldn't anyone else go into the man-cave? If I tried something like, where's the bathroom -- well, I couldn't use that as an explanation for being down here a while. I thought about saying Kitty was inside the room sick or changing or something -- a reason not to disturb her -- but I wouldn't want to call attention to the situation, you know, like solicit offers for help.

Actually, I had no idea what I would say. I just hoped no one would come down.

I'd waited for her before while she was playing with a man, and I didn't mind it; the problem was just the twist of having to play look-out and keep others away from the room. That twist layered a nervous energy to my otherwise calm patience. I tried to lean my shoulders against the wall, but I couldn't stay still. I didn't want to sit on the floor, that would look too obvious like I was camping out.

Or, would it?

Dropping my ample butt to the floor, leaning back against the wall, I figured this might be a good cover story. I'd just say I had a few too much to drink, I needed to get out of the heat (although, it wasn't all that hot outside), I just needed to get away for a few minutes. That was a half-plausible story, although it would make me sound kind of pathetic. But what's new there, right?

***[That sense of self-pity doesn't necessarily hang on me like an anvil; in some ways, I thrive on it, oddly. The feeling always brings to mind a night Kitty was playing downstairs on the computer, quite some time ago, not long after she'd just moved in with me. I'd been upstairs doing work and cleaning the kitchen, then came down to see how she was doing. As usual she was naked, having sex over the Internet with a guy she'd known a while. That particular night she was on voicechat, effectively like phonesex but using microphones and IMs. She let me sit and watch, while she and the guy got each other off talking about fucking. She was extremely aroused and wet; her cuntjuices coated her fingers and hand, and were dripping in streams down her thighs and asscheeks, the entire room smelled over her nudity and masturbation. After she had a few orgasms and the guy had one himself, the two were bantering but still talking sexually, and her friend was asking how her new relationship was working out -- meaning, me.]***

***[With me standing there, but probably still pretty honestly, Kitty started effusively praising me and how happy she was to have moved out to be here. But then the guy asked, something like, so is your new guy giving you all the sex you weren't getting from your first husband? My then-girlfriend smiled up at me and was about to answer, but her voice waivered a moment, she stuttered, and I could see the wheels turning in her pretty little head. She wasn't sure how to negotiate the answer; she could be totally nice to me, or she could be honest. She's not one to lie, really. Her fuck-buddy immediately heard her stammering and he laughed, telling her to fess up and "be true."]***

***[So with my new live-in girlfriend sitting naked in front of me, talking into a microphone, her lusty eyes stared up at me as she told the truth to her friend through the microphone. "Well, we have lots and lots of sex, but -- you know, he's got kinda a small cock, it's good for sucking -- but it's not like the BIG cocks I love to, I need to fuck." Upon hearing those words I wasn't frowning or acting negatively, but Kitty still felt something for me. She turned off the microphone for a moment, rubbing her cunt while staring up at me, and she whispered privately to me, "I'm sorry, baby, I love you -- it's, just -- it's the truth."]***

Well, maybe Kitty and Brian wouldn't be long in their private room. Maybe there'd be a quick blowjob and that would be that. Yeah, I should probably expect to see her coming out of the room really, really soon -- right?

* * * *

Still kneeling naked in front of Brian and his gorgeous long penis, Kitty moved to his cock's fabulous large, round head again, sucking it up, vice-like, swallowing the round helmet and top few inches of his penis into her mouth and sucking hard on it, drawing an "Ahhhh!" from him. She giggled while sucking it hard, and her hands reached up to play with his sensitive sexy balls, which she hoped were filling with precum for her.

Her sexy brown eyes caught him staring down at her, making her giggle. She pulled her mouth off of his sexy cock, using her second hand to stroke it slowly, lubricated with saliva, while she snickered upwards at him. "You like a little cockwhore, huh?"

The married man nodded, hardly needing to answer. "You like my dick, baby?"

"Like it?" Kitty frowned, then puckered her lips for a kiss. "I love it, Brian." She kissed the head, and sucked it into her mouth, sucking hard on it. She slurped and slobbered on the shaft, bobbing her mouth back and forth now, and simultaneously moving her fist and thumb back and forth on his shaft too. Her hand spread her saliva all over his shaft to the base, even on his balls, and the sloppy-wet cock made squishy noises as it plunged like a piston in and out of my wife's mouth and lips.

Down below, with her knees firmly against the carpet and spread open, Kitty slipped her hand to her naked pussy. It was gushing wet; she spread the juices around her pussy lips, even teasing her clitty with light contact. Brian saw that and groaned, "So wet for me aren't you baby?" Kitty's eyes rolled up to his and she nodded with his prick still inside her mouth. "Yesssss," she panted, licking the soft underside of his wet erection, feeling it throb heat against her tongue.

Brian's eyes caressed her face as he watched her sexy gaze looking up from his shaft, her lips now devouring it again, sucking it deeper. Kitty was purring as she pushed his erection into the back of her mouth -- not all the way inside, but where the back of her tongue squished his fat cockhead tightly. It made Brian grunt too. "Ahhh -- good girl, Kitty." His moan made her suck it even more deep.

My wife pulled back again, lapping saliva dripping off of his cockhead, as she stared up at her new lover. "I wanna pleasure you, Brian," she told him sensuously, then sticking her tongue out to lick his shaft again. Brian ran a handful of fingers through her hair, grasping her head tightly, now beginning to feed her mouth more of his painfully-hard cock. With a thumb on her small chin, he felt his cock throb inside her mouth, forcing more of his shaft inside. My wife gasped, realizing what he was doing, but she didn't fight it. She rose up a bit on her knees, both of her hands now on her thighs to steady herself, and she straightened her neck and mouth for him. She even sucked in air, preparing not to be able to breath for a bit.

Brian's eyes watched her hot little ass raise up, then he turned his attention back to my wife's skull. He had one hand gripping her hair, the other under her chin holding her, and he thrust his meat forward. Kitty gagged, making that awful choking sound, but she relaxed her body wanting it so much. Brian's huge penis penetrating her throat, entering her tight little neck, feeling the amazing squeezing from her little tube as it contracted around his super-fat penis. "Ah, fuck!" the married stud grunted, getting the first deep-throat suck-job in years, "that's precious, baby!"

He pulled out in a few seconds, leaving behind my wife gasping, gagging for a moment, spit and clear mucus dripping down her chin, even down onto her neck a moment, as she caught her breath. Kitty recovered quickly, smiling up at him with her face a mess, opening her lips to take his dick again. Still holding her jaw and head, Brian kept her face in place and touched his penis to her lips -- but then pulled it away, teasing her lips.

"Awww!" my wife frowned, "meanie!" She wanted to suck it again.

He laughed, teasing her a few times, not letting more than her tongue touch it, holding her skull firmly in his two hands while he played with her small mouth. Her eagerness to suck his big dick made him laugh. "God, you're fun to tease, baby."

"Grrr!" my wife responded in dismay, giving him a not-so-fake displeasured frown.

He relented, letting her have it again. This time he reached down and grabbed both of Kitty's arms, raising them above her head, pinning them together at her thin wrists with the encircled fingers of just one of his hands, while his other hand held her skull in place and shoved his dick into her mouth and throat. A second time Kitty welcomed his prick into her throat, feeling her entire neck stretch to accommodate it, and the convulsing began in her chest just as he pulled out. She coughed, licking the saliva and spittle all over her lips, gasping at the feeling of the huge penis inside of her. "Oh wow," she gleefully moaned, still sucking in air, "mmmm, you always have this right touch, baby?"

Brian just snickered, pushing his penis into her mouth again, plowing it back and forth, feeling her tongue rub against it, lathering his cock in saliva. "Fuck yes, baby," he said, not particularly answering her question but just feeling very good fucking my wife's mouth. "You really like sucking cocks, don't you, honey?"

Kitty pulled his penis out of her sore mouth, her jaw sore from being so wide open, and gulped down the flavors in her mouth before nodding. "Yeah, I love sucking, especially smaller ones . . . they aren't good for fucking, but damn I love cum."

The married male with the eight-and-a-half inches of fat meat chuckled at her answer. "Smaller ones?"

Wiggling her nose at him with a bashful smile, my wife shrugged and explained herself honestly. "Like, David, my husband, he's only like six inches, probably not even that. Not good for fucking, but it's perfect for a blowjob."

Brian used his cock's muscle to make his boner twitch in her hands, flicking his wet cockhead on her chin, and Kitty giggled. "So you don't like fucking your husband?" inquired the stud, aroused even more at my wife's sexual habits. "Is that why he lets you fuck big dicks?"

She brushed her long hair off of her sticky-wet face, nodding. "Mmm hmm -- he knows I can't get enough of big hot cocks, fat ones, long ones -- yours is amazing." She sucked the wet head, her eyes continually looking up at him, proving her love for his penis. "Ohhhh baby -- fuck me hard, Brian -- I want it so bad."

Kitty let go of his penis, moving away from him, crawling backwards onto a leather lounge chair -- an extremely comfortable, black-leather chair with a long flat cushion, allowing someone to sit upright and stretch their legs out, or to even lie back flat with the knees dangling off the edge. Kitty used it perfectly, sliding her short petite nude body backwards over it, lying flat on her back, staring at the naked male stud with the awesome penis sticking out under his flat abdomen. She spread her slender thighs open, feet on the floor, showing him her drenched pink cunt completely shaved of any hair or stubble, while she arched her back and pushed her little boobies into the air.

She repeated her request. "Stick your cock in me -- fuck it like mad," she grunted. Then my wife lifted her hand, curling her finger several times in the universal signal for "come here." Her brown eyes begged him to fuck her.

The hard-dicked, married stud crossed the room after her, crawling on top of her spread-open body. With his feet too on the floor, his legs split open, he squatted down to lower his penis to my wife's married vagina. Kitty stared at his huge penis nearing her body, then looked up at his eyes again. "Ohhh yess, Brian, fuck me -- I miss big cock in my tight pussy!" She sucked saliva and his precum from her lips, moaning, watching him bring his dick near its target. Her hot cunt could feel the heat from his missile, as it grew close. She held her breath, as did he, waiting for the moment. "Do it, Brian, fuck me!"

He touched the head of his penis to her pussy, and both of them moaned in lust. Brian's powerful legs and ass-muscles squeezed tight, and he shoved his dick forward, pumping hard into her pussy. "Ohhh fuccckkk!" grunted my wife, her eyes closing, her hands reaching down to grab his arms. Brian's hands gripped the armrests, steadying himself, as he maneuvered his big masculine body over my petite wife to give her a good, deep fucking. She was so wet, he didn't need to work slowly; he just rammed his ass forward, plunging his huge erection inside her twat, and he pulled the chair towards himself to keep her from sliding away. His massive long penis easily drove four inches into her in the first thrust, and another inch on the second or third thrust.

"Ohhh baby!" my horny wife squealed, loving that big dick inside of her, "you fill me sooo full, I love cocks that can do this to me!" She gasped for air, her little cunt already on fire being stretched open. "Oh fuckkk, yes, Brian!"

His cock was thrusting into her tight pussy, now bit by bit deeper with each thrust, her cuntlips surrounding his fat base and pinching it like a pair of vice jaws. Every muscle in Brian's body strained as he fucked my wife, from his neck and torso towering above her, to his legs ramming his hips back and forth. Her cunt was so wet already it was making squishy noises as he fucked it.

"Take me," my slutwife screamed at him, "fuck your hot little slut!"

* * * *

My erection hurt, it was so hard inside my pants, as I listened to the muffled screams just starting from behind the closed door. This was no blowjob. I could tell from that first scream -- "Ohhh fuccckkk!" -- that the guy had a big dick, and it was now inside Kitty's pussy. There was no way she was going to limit herself to sucking a huge bone if she had the opportunity to stick it in her tight vagina. I had the strong urge to put my hand in my crotch, press or massage my smaller bone through my clothing, just to relieve the sexy pain from the throbbing, as I listened to my sexy wife starting to receive a major pounding from a hard penis.

Instead, still seated on the hard floor, I looked up the hallway and was happy to hear no one was coming this way. For the moment, at least, I was alone with the happy sounds of my wife being screwed by a big dick.

***[I love those sounds. I recalled the first time I was present when Kitty's hot, older boyfriend Kent was drilling her. It wasn't their first time together; it was the first time I was in the room too. He takes off from work sometimes to fuck her, and this one time he only had like 90 minutes for a longer lunch. He works pretty far from the house, so to maximize their time together that day, I took off from work and drove Kitty out to a motel. Kent thought it might be fun to let the husband watch him screw the hot younger wife.]***

***[So I was sitting on a chair facing this motel bed, where Kitty was nude on her back under him, as he guy climbed over her -- but under the covers. The bedsheet was hiding his hips, legs and ass, thus keeping secret the very thing I wanted to see. He glanced at me, whispered in Kitty's ear, and my wife shrugged then looked over at me. "David, baby," she asked me politely but with some urgency in her voice -- because Kent's big penis was primed and ready to fuck her -- "I'm sooo sorry, but, Kent, actually, just realized, he doesn't want you to watch -- you know, just changed his mind -- so, please, I'm sorry, can you, like, just, not watch us?"]***