Me, My Slutwife & Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***[Now, we're in a motel room, so my choices were to leave to go to the car, or, just not watch. I opted for the latter. Without emotion I agreed, "Sure," and grabbed my jacket that was lying on the floor next to me. I laid it over my head and torso, as I sat in the chair, and then when I was completely blinded -- and comfortably warm, I might add -- I relaxed her worries about me. "Don't mind me -- you two have some fun!"]***

***[I heard Kent snicker at me, as if my solution wasn't what he had in mind, but Kitty took his mind off of the husband in the room. After some mutual moaning which could only be from tongue-filled kissing, I heard my wife erupt with the hollar, "Ohhhh fucckkk, Kent, YES!" Suddenly the bed started to thump and creek rhythmically, I heard bodies clashing togther, and my wife began chanting along with the deep fucking. "Ohhh yesss, Kent . . . yesss . . . ohhh my gawwwd . . . oh god fuckkk . . . ohhh fuccckkk . . . yesss . . . oooh fuck meee . . . ohhh baby yesss . . . ohhh I love your cock yesss . . . ohhh fuck your little slut baby . . . give your slut the big cock she wants . . . ohhh baby . . . ohhh Kent, fuck meee!"]***

***[I've heard her scream many other times, but being right there and only listening to it -- smelling it too, even feeling it as the wall thumped from the bedframe hitting it over and over -- but not seeing it, it just drove my senses wild. Those, my friends, are the sounds of a wife being fucked very, very well.]***

The laughter of two children awoke me from my memories. I hurriedly stood up, just as the small forms of a couple of young boys -- somewhere in the five to seven year old range -- came bumbling around the corner in playful mirth, looking for whatever trouble might be hiding down here. Oddly, I wasn't nervous about this; I can fake out a five year old.

"Boys," I said, walking towards them to keep them away from the muffled sounds of sex coming out of the man-cave, "not for you, have to go back upstairs -- nothing down here for kids."

They looked at me, blinking, but didn't argue. The darkened hallway with three closed doors certainly didn't look inviting, so there was no use arguing with the grown-up. The two of them actually thanked me and turned, almost running in a suddenly-declared race, as they retreated back upstairs.

I felt a pang of pride. I'd my job, as the adoring husband, to make sure no one interrupts my sexy wife from enjoying a big married cock.

* * * *

Towering over my wife as she lay back on the leather chair, Brian was driving his massive penis incredibly deep in her, way deeper than her husband's small cock could ever reach -- and the superb thickness of Brian's erection stretching open her vaginal lips far, far more than mine ever did. Kitty was already enthralled at the super-deep rutting of her cunt, only a few moments after the sex had started. "Mmmm," my little sex vixen screamed, "ohh god!" She was somewhat aware that they were in the basement of a house, where dozens of other adults and children were running loose; she was trying to keep her voice down, but Kitty is a natural screamer, and even her one-third noise was more than most women emitted during sex. "Ohh shit, you feel sooo good, baby!"

Her lover was thrusting hard and deep into her tight little pussy, and he was staring at the sight of her squirming and gyrating under his body. Her body's slender frame and her face's gorgeous Chinese features were a delight to his senses, seeing my wife enjoying his penis so deeply and rapidly. His firm hips were slamming into Kitty's little pelvis repeatedly, powerfully, making skin-on-skin slapping noises while also the squishy noises of his huge dick slipping inside her gushing-wet pussy. "Ohh baby!" she erupted over and over, reaching up now to slide her small hands down to his strong hips, pulling him deeper inside of her. "Ohh god, yessss, more!" Forcing her eyes open she stared into his face, finding him gazing down at her. "Ohhh god, it's incredible! Mmm, baby -- fuck me!"

Secretly sequestered in the basement man-cave, Brian furiously pounding her, shoving his huge penis into my wife's pink bald cunt, driving her towards the edge of ecstasy. Her little body moved violently around in circles, but not away from him, taking his full length over and over. With their hips meeting in loud smacks, Kitty began wincing from the delicious energies forming in her body. "Ohh god, it's sooo good," the slut moaned, trying to be quiet but unable to silence herself, "ohh shit -- oh baby!" Suddenly it hit, her first orgasm. "I'm cumming -- oh, gawwd . . . I'm cumming!"

My slutty Asian wife clenched her eyes, her entire body went rigid, and her cunt spasmed around Brian's huge penis, and her first orgasm ripped through her little body. It felt like her entire body was subjected to an intense fire, releasing heat and energy, and she felt her world shaking until the waves of joy passed. "Ohh god, Brian . . . mmmm . . . ooooh yesss . . . soooo good!" Her eyes half-opened, seeing him staring down while he kept fucking her at the same deep, rapid pace. "Take me -- fuck your hot little slut!" Then, after catching a breath, she gave him another wish of hers: "Cummm . . I want your spunk!"

But he wasn't close to cumming, having way too much fun fucking my hot little wife. He continued to drive his massive penis in and out of her cunt, and he even reached a hand down to her twat and began thumbing her clitty, driving her even more insane. The contact on her swollen clit shook her even more erotically now that her pussy was stretched open around his huge bone, and Kitty allowed herself to begin building towards another orgasm from his insanely sexy masturbation of her clit. "Ohhh god, yesss . . . need . . . to . . . fuck . . . ohhh shit!" She was sweating profusely, her body split open by the huge dick fucking her, and she was just clinging to his body and the chair while he used her like a cumtoy, holding on for dear life, fingers digging into his skin. "Ohhh shit, baby -- ohhh -- ohhh, god -- yesss, YES!" Her second orgasm began exploding through her, just as intense as the first one a few moments earlier. "YESSS!" She shrieked through the cum, gasping for air. "Ohhh, wow -- fuccckk, wow!" Coming off of it, she had to brush her sweat off of her forehead, pushing her bang back, laughing a little. "Oh god, Brian-- you're the best!"

Without warning, Brian took his cock out -- making Kitty squeal in pain at the feeling of that long shaft leaving her wet twat -- and turned her over, onto her tummy on the drenched chair. My married little slut knew what he wanted, and she did too. Brian reached down to pull her small ass into the air, gripping her thin hips, but she was already there, offering her cunt from the rear side to his wonderful cock.

"Ohh baby -- fuck me, hard -- I want it so bad," my wife begged him, her eyes almost tearing as she looked back at him over her small shoulder. "Fuck me with that huge cock, honey -- I have to have it, I love it, it's so big, I don't get it like this at home, ever!"

He hardly needed encouragement, but his machismo was stoked by knowing he was providing my wife a service to which her husband couldn't compare. With her ass in the air, he rammed his cock inside her cunt from behind. "Ohhh SHIT!" she screamed, "WOW!" She felt that huge bone driving into her pussy from behind, so deep, his huge balls bouncing against her clitty, and it felt like the cock was up in her stomach or lungs, it was so deep as she bent over. She pushed her ass up higher, staring back at him more. "Fuck your little slut, baby, your naughty cumwhore!"

She spied him smiling, as she let out the perverse descriptions of herself. She loved to talk nasty; apparently he loved hearing it. ""Mmm, make me your little cumslut," she commanded, rotating her ass to take more of his dick into her, making the huge, powerful male completely under her command, "you want it, Brian, you want me to be your little whore, don't you, I can fuck you better than your wife, like you fuck me way better than David -- give your huge cock to me, baby, I want to be your hot slut so bad!"

"Yeah?" he giggled, smacking his balls and cock forward to fill that tight Asian pussy, "then shut the fuck up and take my cock you slut!"

Brian pounded her mercilessly from behind, trying to give the slut what she wanted, thrusting his manly hips forward and his hands yanking back her small hips, faster and harder, driving his penis in and out of her twat. She was in ecstasy, feeling that massive cock filling her tight little twat. "Ohh yess, Brian -- fuck me!" He rammed her entire body forward, hard, pushing her head into the leathery cushion with each pounding thrust. With her somewhat-muted screams filling the room, Brian leaned forward and wrapped his big hands around Kitty's small shoulders. Then he pulled back, stuffing his dick as deep into her twat as it could reach from behind, drawing out another painful yelp of delight. "Ohhh god, Brian -- oohhh FUCK!"

She was wiggling her little asscheeks harder on his flat pelvis as it jammed against her, and both of their sweaty nude bodies ground together with his penis stuck up her married cunt, each of them feeling the sensations of the incredible deep fucking.

"Oh fuck baby," Brian spat at my wife, sneering at the joy of fucking her so well from behind, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

"Yeah!" Kitty turned to look back at him and she trembled in expectation. "Yes, baby . . . cummm . . . I'm going to too --!"

"Me too!" he roared, plowing his dick into her.

She talked him through the orgasm. "Yes -- I want it . . . fill me with your cream baby -- cum for me, cum in it!"

"SHIT!" Brian let out a bellow from his depths, as he cockhead exploded. Keeping his shaft buried in Kitty's twat from behind, the married man squirted wave after wave of hot gooey semen into my wife's married vagina, unloading inside of her, flooding her hot little cunt with his massive globs of creamy sperm. Feeling his cock erupt inside of her, Kitty lost it too, another orgasm instantly flooding her smaller body. She wanted to scream; she wanted to let out the most almighty noise she'd ever made, letting her loving husband David out in the hallway hear how awesome her orgasm was. But, she knew she couldn't; she put her arm under her face, she literally bit her wrist, filling her teeth painfully with bone so she wouldn't let out a noise and alert the entire party to her amazing, illicit orgasm. "Ohh baby . . . ohhh fuccckkk!" she spat into her arm, as the waves of joy subsided.

Each of them had to take a moment to catch their breath, feel their legs and limbs moving again, releasing the tension of fucking so furiously. It made Kitty laugh in delight, and Brian chuckle under his breath. His huge penis -- still hard -- slipped out of her wet twat, and Kitty rolled onto her back on the chair. "Mmm, baby -- such a good lover!" she purred, smiling up at him, reaching her arms out towards him. He obliged, stepping forward and leaning down, allowing her wrists to surround his neck and pull his mouth down. My wife started kissing her new boyfriend hard on the mouth, tongues sliding together, moaning in unison.

She caught sight of his sexy, delicious penis. It was still super-long, reddened from being squeezed in her cunt, and drooling with juices. Her pussy juices, his sperm. Her mouth watered for it. She broke the kiss, having him straddle the chair -- thighs spread open, feet on the floor, cock pointing at her -- and she leaned forward, gripping it. "Mmm, I wanna taste our fucking," she told him, sticking her little tongue out and flicking it over his shaft. He shuddered, and she moaned at the nasty taste of male cum and female juices on his hardened penis. Closing her lips around it, Kitty sucked it inside and tasted the flavors, feeling that he was still rock-hard, fully rigid, allowing her to clean off his wet shaft. After sucking the head and top of the shaft, she lapped down the sides, licking up the dripping juices along the penis, swallowing them into her mouth.

With the sounds of the party outside the house creeping into the room, no longer drowned out by their fucking, Brian pointed a thumb at the door behind him. "Maybe, you know, we oughtta--" He didn't have to finish.

My slutty wife was too horny to stop. She wanted to continue worshiping this fantastic dick; all she had to look forward to at home that evening was something almost three inches shorter, and far less thick. "I want your cock sooo bad," she told him, looking up at him with his hard dick against her face, "I feel like I wanna do rounds with you -- fuck me again, baby!"

* * * *

My first real problem came around the corner in, thankfully, a slight lull in the noises coming out of the room. It was one of the wives at the party -- a short, petite 30-something with broad smile, dirty-blonde hair in a modern short cut, and tight blouse and jeans covering her nicely curvy little body. I hadn't met her but I recognized her from the party. She was carrying an empty soda box, and she had a puzzled look on her face.

Which grew twice as puzzled, seeing me in the darkened, empty hallway.

"Oh," she blurted, surprised, "I was looking for the other refrigerator . . .?"

That I knew the answer to. I pointed past her, down the hallway. "Go back, take the other hallway, the storage room is at the end -- I think that, yeah, I'm sure that has the other refigerator, a big one."

"Thanks." She smiled nicely, but, you know, there was another brooding question she had. What the fuck was I doing down here. However, she hesitated, wondering if maybe she didn't want to know and shouldn't ask.

I waived off her concerns, acknowledging there was nothing to worry about. But now I needed a story, and the first thing that came to mind was, blame it on Kitty. "My wife," I said, pointing to the man-cave's closed door, "maybe had something to drink she shouldn't have, and, well--"

See, actually, that was a good story. The woman didn't really want to hear more. "Oh! I'm sorry, is she okay?" When assured it was abosolutely no big deal, but we didn't want anyone to really know because, well, we were new to the neighborhood, the woman seemed to get it. "Okay, well I hope she feels better!" Again, she was assured that would be forthcoming.

I'm a pretty good liar, I guess, covering for my wife.

***[Me, lying for Kitty. The moment immediately brought to mind another good lie. "Yeah," I had said into our phone to the woman on the other end, "we're gonna be leaving for the game in a few minutes, and probably won't be back until, whoa, you know, like, six o'clock?" I looked at the clock on our kitchen wall, it says 11 a.m. I thought, two hours to go to a 1 o'clock kickoff, game over at 4, take two hours to get through traffic. So, if the woman's husband and I really were going to the game, we wouldn't be back to my house until six. "I'll have him call you when we get back here -- sound good?" It did. The woman, whose name I don't remember and it really doesn't matter, told me to tell her husband that she loves him and hopes he has a great time at the game.]***

***[Then, I hung up -- and turned to my side, smiling at the woman's husband who was, at that very moment, holding my wife's hand. Kitty was dressed in nothing but a see-through red negligee, and that was it; her little titties showed off their hard long nipples, and her sexy small ass was half uncovered. Her new playmate, whom she met on the Internet a couple of weeks earlier, had just arrived a few moments ago for his afternoon of naked sex with my wife. "Thanks, buddy," the guy said to me, blushing, I think still in shock that Kitty's husband would lie for him, so that Kitty and he could have a Sunday naked together. I told him no problem.]***

***[Then we had this awkward, quiet moment, all kind of looking at each other, until Kitty piped up. "So, David, if it's okay with you -- um, we'll just, like, go up to the guest room, okay?" It was her usual place for taking men who fuck her. I nodded fully in agreement. Then she looked up to the handsome stranger standing next to her. "Let's go fuck, honey," she said to the guy she'd known in person only five minutes, leading him into the house and upstairs to the guest bedroom.]***

***[As the tall, handsome stud walked away from me, I laughed, "By the way, dude -- your wife said she loves you and says, enjoy the game!" He looked back and shook with a belly-laugh, then he waived good-bye and went upstairs to have repeated rounds of hot sex with my wife for the next seven hours.]***

My lie sufficient for the cute mom looking for the refrigerator, she retraced her steps and left me alone again in the darkened basement hallway.

By the way -- that mom had a cute little ass.

* * * *

They had switched positions, with Brian now sitting upright on the chair, his thighs parted and feet on opposite sides on the floor, with his long penis pointing straight out of his crotch. It was so long it went over halfway up his chest, the way he was hunched over; Kitty almost fainted at the sight. She allowed him a moment to compose himself and get fully in position, then he reached a hand out to take hers, guiding her to straddle him. With her little body above him, her feet on the edge of the chair and her knees bent way out to her sides, she slipped her small body downward, as the tip of his cock kissed her waiting, lowering pussy.

"Ohhh, fuccckkk," my wife winced, eyes closing, pushing herself down on Brian's fantastic erection. She allowed it to enter her, the full cock filling her vagina, stretching her again. This time he moves less forcefully but allowed Kitty to start bouncing, humping up and down slowly, rhythmically, thrusting more of his meat up inside her vagina bit by bit, her breaths getting deeper as she fucked him. Down more and more she lowered her ass, swallowing more of his dick inside her cunt, until he was so deep, all the way up inside her.

"Ohhh god, yesss," Kitty murmured, realizing she had most of his humongous erection inside her pussy, "ohhhh FUCK!"

Their lips found each other's, kissing frantically, tongues darting into each other's mouths. His hands fondles her small breasts, while Kitty placed her small palms on Brian's firm chest, feeling how rock-solid he is. Moaning into each other, they felt his cock sliding in and out of her twat as she bounced her small body on it, fucking so deep inside her as she pushed her butt down as far as she could. "Mmm, baby -- fuck me!" my wife slurred into his mouth, not really breaking the kiss, "ohhh shit!"

Brian let go of my wife's little titties and gripped her slender hips, then pushed her body down as hard as he could, burying his dick up inside her married twat. She started grunting, and suddenly she broke the kiss and arched her body backwards. With her smallish A-cup breasts and long, hard nipples in front of his face, Brian leaned forward, suckling one of her tits, coating it in saliva. Between the fucking and the tit-sucking, Kitty was nearing another cum. She pushed her own hand down to her crotch, and started rubbing her clitty, drawing out the cum. "Ohh yesss -- YESSSS, YESSS -- ohhh SHIT, Brian, ohhh SHIT -- FUCK -- YESSS!"

He was laughing at her, as my wife began having another orgasm, her pussy spastically squeezing his fat dick and her body furiously riding up and down that pole. The noise level of her orgasm was unwelcome, and he tried to shush her with just his voice, "Shhh, baby!" But Kitty was going out of control, "YESSS! FUCCKKK! OHHH GOD, YESS -- BABY -- CUMMING!"

Brian had no choice -- he took his fist, stuck three fingers together, and shoved them in Kitty's mouth -- deep. Kitty laughed instantly, but opened her jaw wide, allowing Brian to fist-fuck her mouth, drowning out her screams from the subsiding orgasm.