Me, My Slutwife & Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved seeing Kitty like this, so aroused and horny and loving. Kissing men so deeply, sucking air from their lungs, letting them fill her mouth with their tongues, while they fucked her with incredibly large cocks. She so loved the men she fucked, she showed them with her kisses and adoration and give them her slutty body for their pleasure. Well, this looked just like that. She was making out with Emily just as emotionally and frenetically as she had with so many other boyfriends and fuck buddies -- Patrick, Tim, Kent, Joey, Dino, Joe . . . and other guys I'd seen her with in person or on videotape. It was total love and lust, she had given herself to Emily just like she had done to each of the men previously, not to mention me too.

Emily broke the kiss, leaning up again above Kitty, staring down at her. She was wiggling her ass furiously to pump the dildo in and out of my wife's cunt. "Your hubby like that?" she snarled, not looking at me but at my wife. "He gets off seeing you fucked by a big cock, huh?"

"Ohhh, yeah!" Kitty wasn't hiding anything; her body was on fire, there was no way you could filter your words to be anything less than exactly the truth. "He loves me, he knows I love fucking huuuuge cocks, ohhhh god!" Her head rolled to the side, looking at me, finding me staring back at her, naked, my cock twitching on my lap. "Ohhh, baby!" she moaned to me, mouth trembling, knowing I was enjoying her getting fucked.

Emily tossed her long golden hair over her petite shoulder, looking at me again, smirking, her eyes landing on my erection as it sat on my rotund belly. "Mmm, you like this, don't you David?" she snickered out of breath, her little body still rhythmically pumping back and forth to fuck Kitty with the dildo strapped to her abdomen.

"Mmmm," I moaned, letting her know I was delighting in what she were doing to my wife, "I love Kitty to feel totally fulfilled -- she's a fucking slut, she needs big dicks, it's what makes her happy!"

The very playful girl half my age suddenly pulled the toy out of Kitty's pussy, leaving that pink hole dripping wet, gaping, aching. Kitty moaned in shock, pouting, reaching for Emily's little ass while looking up at the girl with a frown. Emily just hovered here, on her knees over Kitty, that cock pointing forward above Kitty's body, and Emily playfully slapped away Kitty's hands. Emily looked down at my wife, teasingly, her face grinning again with a young, playful giggle bursting out of her smile. "You want more of this big dick?" she giggled at Kitty, teasingly, "you wanna get fucked more, baby?" She pointed at me, while looking at you. "Tell your husband over there -- you looove me fucking you with this hot toy, don't you baby?"

"Fuck," Kitty muttered, reaching for the toy cock hovering above her prone body, dripping with juices from fucking her, and she responded to Emily's question with half an answer. "Yessss!" She looked over at me, hungrily, her big brown eyes searching. "David, I want her to fuck me with this big dick, it feels soooo good!"

The blonde giggled, bending to touch the rounded head of the dildo on her pussy -- but as soon as Kitty squealed, thinking Emily was about to fuck her again, Emily pulled back again, laughing. "Mmm, c'mon Kitty -- admit it -- you wished your hubby's cock was this big, right?"

I don't know if Emily knew what fire she was playing with -- was this intentional, or just in the heat of the moment -- but she was pushing Kitty's buttons. Kitty didn't like me being belittled, although anyone could see my dick wasn't as big as the cocks Kitty liked to fuck. (Kitty's typical response to that is, "Sorry, honey.") Kitty pushed matted hair off her sweaty face, and she moaned up at Emily, "Ooh, I love David's cock -- but yeah, I love fucking big dicks -- fuck me with that big toy, now, pleeeease!" Her eyes were pleading with the girl wearing the strap-on dildo. "I'm sooo wet -- fuck me!"

From the side, I gave Emily the answer she wanted. I didn't mind it, this was pretty good sex and Kitty needed more of it. "Yeah," I blurted to Emily, "I wish my cock was as big as that one -- I would love to fuck Kitty as good as her boyfriends -- or you!"

Emily was staring right at me -- directly into my skull through my blue eyes -- when she rammed the dildo back inside my wife's cunt. "FUCK YESSS!" Kitty screamed, clutching Emily's small ass with both her hands, pulling the younger girl's body harder against hers, forcing the dildo deeper inside Kitty's cunt. Kitty felt six or seven inches of the plastic pole plunge inside her vagina, stretching her pussy to the sides, filling the aching inside. The girl began humping Kitty again, furiously. Both of them were panting and sweating, as Kitty held her little body close and thrust her hips back and forth to fuck Emily and the toy. "Yesss ohhhh shit yesss ohhhh gawwwd yessss ohhhh fuckkk yesss!" Kitty kept squealing.

Emily was right, that dick didn't get hard. Emily fucked my wife -- I'm not making this up -- probably a good 15 or 20 minutes, solid, not stopping, laying on top of Kitty the whole time. I couldn't believe it, I was tired just fucking watching. The bedsheets were soaking in Kitty's juices and sweat, her cunt must have been burning, feeling it was being ripped apart by the invading dildo over, and over, and over. Kitty kissed her new lover deeply, and alternatingly Emily let Kitty scream and hollar while feeling that pole buried deep in her cunt.

Then, after an eternity, Emily flipped Kitty onto her knees and make my wife stick that hot Asian ass into the air. Emily bent down and licked the juices off of Kitty's butthole and sore pussy, then she climbed behind Kitty's little ass and fucked my loving wife's cunt, doggy-style. "Yeah, baby," moaned the blonde to Kitty, "I know your husband loves your hot ass, wiggle it, fuck me!"

Kitty's face and shoulders pressed into the bedsheets, while she looked across the room at me with eyes wide open with delight and lust. "Fuuuuck!" She started having an orgasm, pushing her ass back to meet the toy shoved into your hole. "David -- shit -- YESSSSSSS!"

Emily was moaning a lot now, her lower jaw trembling. I am sure her vagina needed attention seriously, she'd been eating, diddling and now fucking Kitty for well over an hour without any attention to her own pussy. She pulled back from Kitty, sitting on her heels, watching my wife's vagina dripping juices in front of her. Kitty had a moment to catch her breath, rolling to her side, laughing as she rubbed her sore thighs together.

"God, baby," the blonde panted, sweat dripping down her sexy, C-cup melons with long brown nipples, staring at my wife's spread-open legs and gaping, drenched cunt, "you worn out -- or you want some more?"

Kitty shot Emily the hungriest, most lusty look possible. "Shit -- you got more? Yeah, I want it!" My wife is an experienced whore; she has fucked hung men for hours, so this was still well within her abilities.

Emily was kneeling on the bed now, removing the strapon from around herself. Dropping the drenched toy onto corner of our bed, the round-face beauty reached into her bag of tricks for yet another toy.

She removed what looked like an 18-inch rubbery penis, a very flexible one. Only, this had two cockheads on it -- one at each end.

"Here," she moaned, peeling her thong off so she was naked in front of Kitty and the perverted husband. Her cunt was just as bald as Kitty's; she had pale pink lips, and it was perfectly smooth and shaven. Lying on her side, her butt near to Kitty's, she handed Kitty one end of the double-headed dildo. "Fuck this, baby," she grunted, as she guided the other end to her own pussy.

I sat back there, delighted. Both of the whores were on their sides, facing me, but lying in opposite directions, their butts near each other. My eyes gazed at Emily's fat, soft breasts, hanging loosely off her slender little chest; my mouth was hungry to suck them, they looked so gorgeous. As Kitty and Emily each lifted a leg into the air, the girls both shoved the two ends of the dildo into their pussies almost simultaneously, moaning and screaming, masturbating with the same toy. Kitty's cunt was so loose from the fucking, she must have slid seven or eight inches inside without effort. Emily had to push a few inches into her tight cunt, wincing and gasping, shrieking, until she had about an equal amount inside of her.

Emily had to slide closer to Kitty, until Kitty's asscheeks were pressing against hers. With most of the dildo now stuffed in both of their cunts, only about two or three inches was visible between their small, feminine bodies. Kitty and Emily could now fuck each other. As Kitty pushed her ass downward, it thrust the dildo harder inside Emily; she responded by pushing back, and it drove the toy inside Kitty. It was a vicious, dymanic circle, both of them gyrating to the pleasure of the toys stuffed in their cunts, and thus both applying more pressure to the other girl's twat.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!" Kitty shrieked, using one hand to reach down to her crotch and keep the dildo pressed inside her pussy, and to tickle her sore clitoris, while her other hand was stretched out to grab the headboard's lower rail and keep herself steady. "Mmmm fuckkk! Ohhh fuckkk!"

Emily was panting. "Uhhh, ahhh, uhhhh, uhhh, ahhhh, oooh yeah, ahhhh!" Her brown eyes opened to me, staring at my naked form watching the two of you. "Ahhh, fuck, mmm, I'm so fucking horny!"

I couldn't help but add my two cents. "Fuck, yeah -- you two bitches look fucking gorgeous -- fuck yourselves, fuck those cunts!"

Emily's big brown eyes gazed at me and my naked prick, then she looked over at my wife, as Kitty started screaming. Kitty was cumming yet again. "Fuckkk -- YESSSS! OHHH YESSS OHHH SHIT OH GOD OHHHH YESSSS!" As her eyes closed and body stiffened, Kitty was sobbing and panting, every limb and muscle giving into the waves of pleasure erupting in her, shattering her into a limp naked flesh doll while her cunt exploded.

Emily began cumming too, intensely, screaming loudly and unintelligibly. "Awww -- fuuuuuuh -- ooooooh uhhhhhh -- fuuuuuuuh!"

The two hot bitches simultaneously masturbated each other, until Emily had screamed through three of her own cums. Then, gasping for air, the girl pulled the dildo out of herself, then out of Kitty. Immediately she crawled over to my wife, turned around, and laid on top of Kitty in a "69" position.

Seeing the nude girl on top of my wife for some double-cunnilingus, I watched in pleasure, as Kitty's mouth opened and she began licking Emily's perfectly-clean, drenched-wet pink vagina, and the girl took to lapping at Kitty's twat again too. The two moaned and squirmed, sucking air while also licking pussy-juices. "Ohhh shit ooh yeah," Kitty muttered against her twat, licking it furiously.

Emily's hand stretched over the bed and grabbed the anal plunger. Pointing it at my wife's tight asshole, she pushed it against the little puckered hole, while she kept licking Kitty's clitoris. Kitty's legs spread open more, and she wailed at the feelings on her twin holes. Meanwhile I watched Kitty's hand reach for the nearest toy -- the strap-on -- and, holding the dildo at its base, she guided it towards Emily's cunt. With the blonde's body bent over, shoving her cute ass above my wife's face, Kitty held the fat 10-inch dildo to her cunt and began working it inside, while licking her clitty. Emily screamed again, loudly, even stopping to lick my wife while feeling that dildo enter her cunt.

"Ohh shit," the blonde squealed, "that feels fucking good!"

Kitty moaned in appreciation. "Yeah?" That seemed to give her an idea. "You like that, bitch?"

Suddenly, Kitty had energy. Forcing herself to kneel upright -- her entire body was sore -- she found Emily staring at the dildo while Kitty strapped it around her own body. It was a bit loose, the straps were sized to Emily's slightly-more rounded hips and thighs, so Emily had to sit up a bit and help Kitty tighten the straps. When the work was done, the dildo stuck firmly out of Kitty's flat abdomen like she was suddenly now a male.

I had to chuckle, seeing my petite, gorgeous wife now sprouting a 10-inch black cock out from near her twat. Usually the 10-inch cocks went inside her cunt twat.

"Okay, honey," Kitty playfully smirked, crawling over the girl, pushing her onto her back, "now your little Asian whore is going to fuck you back!"

The blonde dutifully spread open her slender olive-toned legs, smiling, her chest arching up to push her ample C-cup titties and their long nipples towards Kitty. "Mmm, yeah, come fuck me, sweetie!"

Emily was lying in a direction pointing away from me, her feet the closest to me, so I saw Kitty's naked back and ass, and Emily's legs spread to Kitty's sides, as Kitty leaned over the other horny girl. I heard Emily shriek, a real squeal of lust, just as the fat dildo pierced into her twat. I could tell it was a strange sensation for Kitty, she was having to move and rock her hips in an unfamiliar way in order to push the toy into the girl underneath herself; but Kitty was so aroused, knowing she was going to make Emily feel just how Kitty had felt earlier. Within a couple of thrusts, Kitty figured out how to move her body -- back and forth, like a man, not in circles as she would when she was being fucked by a cock. Grunting, gathering energy, Kitty started to fuck the girl.

"Ahhh!" Kitty panted, her nipples aching as she rammed the dildo into Emily's drenched shaved cunt. "Ohhh yeah, oooh yeah, mmm fuck yeah!"

I found myself staring at my wife's hot little Asian butt, moving up and down, while she plowed the toy inside Emily's cunt. Kitty's small body looked amazing, fucking the blonde's hot cunt, and she was really working it harder -- faster, deeper -- as she thrust forward, stretching open her pussylips, shoving as much of the shaft as she could inside the other girl's cunt. "Ohhh fuck yeah!" Kitty shouted again, staring down at Emily.

My dick was aching now, I was having blue-balls. Sure I could have just stroked it and had an orgasm, but I wanted more. I saw my wife's tiny ass fucking the girl, and honestly -- I wanted to fuck Kitty's asshole!

I wasn't invited, but no one stopped me as I crawled onto the bed naked, behind Kitty's body, lowering myself. I pressed my hard dick against her asscheeks, laying it in her asscrack, feeling her body humping Emily. Kitty turned her pretty face and looked back at me over her petite shoulder briefly, but then looked down at the bitch under her, kissing her now, making out with her while Kitty's husband was against her butt. I pried open her asscheeks and exposed her puckered little asshole, right above where the strap-on's edge under her body, mostly covering Kitty's pussy. At that moment I realized the strap-on had some kind of rubbery do-dad against her clitty, so as she fucked Emily cunt wit the dildo, her own clitoris was being rubbed and teased by the motions of the strap-on against her body.

My dick wasn't going to wait any longer. The sounds and smells of all the sex in the room had made me want some too. I didn't want to piss of Emily, but I didn't think she would get mad if I fucked my wife. I pushed my hips forward, and slipped my throbbing prick into Kitty's ultratight ass. Wincing, familiar with that hot ass, I gasped at the feeling. "Oh Kitty, yeah!"

Emily broke her kiss with Kitty, looking up at me with her big brown eyes, filled with lust. She wasn't mad that I had joined the party. "Fuck yeah, fuck your little slut's ass!" she moaned, encouraging me more, her hands gripping Kitty's long black hair. A second later, she had pulled Kitty's mouth back to hers, kissing my wife furiously, sucking her tongue, the two of them making out while Kitty was still shoving the dildo into Emily's cunt -- and I was fucking Kitty's tight ass.

As I thrust myself forward, my weight pushed Kitty's little body forward, in turn pushing the dildo into Emily's pussy. Literally, I was kind of fucking both of the girls at once! Kitty was like the middle-man -- call her the middle-slut -- just there to take my dick, and provide the base of the dildo that was fucking her new female playmate. So, using more force, I really rammed forward and shoved her hot ass as full of my penis as I could, hearing her grunt and feeling her body smash that fat toy into Emily's tight vagina. My legs ached but it was a fantastic feeling, fucking Kitty and Emily simultaneously, almost.

"Oh shit," Emily panted, her beads of sweat dripping over her awesome, big C-cup tits with the long nipples and big dark areolae, "ohhh shit!" Gripping Kitty's long hair in her hands, the sweaty blonde moaned at Kitty, "Baby -- you gotta -- I need -- I need cock -- can your husband fuck me, pleeease, baby, do you let him?"

Needless to say -- I couldn't believe I heard that!

Emily said it so softly to Kitty, not looking at me, as if my feelings about that didn't count. But, I mean, I think she assumed I'd be up for the job, if Kitty agreed. My wife didn't keep Emily waiting long; I heard her distinctly moan, "uh huh!" and then Kitty looked back at me over her small shoulder. "Baby," she squealed at me in her high-pitched voice, "do it, you gonna do it?"

Yeah, I wanted to fuck the exotic, olive-skinned blonde; but the question came at me so fast, and I was enjoying my bone inside Kitty's asshole, I found myself not jumping at the opportunity. So Kitty suddenly pulled away from me, crawling forward, her ass slipping away from my dick while the strapon departed Emily's vagina. With Kitty rolling onto the bed, clearing the space between Emily and me, Kitty looked at me and gave me an order. "Do it, baby, fuck her -- fuck her!"

Instantly, I found myself staring at Emily's spread-open body on our bed, her head on Kitty's pillow; her pink, dripping vagina stretched open by the huge dildo Kitty had been shoving into that hole. But the blonde's eyes were on my face and, then, on my glistening-wet dick. I wasn't anywhere near as huge as the dildo, but my cock was human, and at the moment that's what the girl wanted.

I didn't say a word, still in shock, as Kitty leaned over and pushed my arm. "Fuck her, David," she moaned encouragingly, her voice turning up in heat.

The other girl was more choice with her words, as she pulled her legs more open for me, lying on her back and showing me her drenched, wet, pink cunt. "C'mon you fucking prick -- stick your hot dick in me and fuck my cunt!"

As if I had a choice, but now completely enthralled at the opportunity, I crawled over the spread-open young blonde's body and slipped my painfully throbbing erection inside her juicy twat. It was loose and wet, it offered no resistance having been pounded now by the large plastic cock. But the girl squealed as I entered her, and she reached both hands down to my meaty ass to pull me in deeper. "Yeah, fuck me!"

Next to us, Kitty removed the strapon that was tied to her small waist, then she leaned over to watch her husband impale his penis into the younger blonde. "Mmm, oooh yeah!" she encouraged, panting and moaning.

The girl's cunt felt divine; sexy and wet, silky, sucking my penis into her. As I laid my full weight into her, I felt my shaft sink deeply, all the way, my balls against her soft asscheeks. My arms were straight as I leaned over her small body, letting me admire her gorgeous C-cup boobs and flat tummy, and her bald kitty with my penis dipping into it. She was, indeed, very sexy. I felt a pang of guilt fucking and admiring the young woman with my wife immediately next to me, but as I turned to look at my little Asian slut, she instantly planted her lips on mine and gave me a throaty kiss. Then she broke the embrace and barked, "Now, FUCK her, David!"