Me, My Slutwife & Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my body building energy, I started to pound the little cunt I was fucking. My meaty ass pumped up and down, driving my shaft in and out of her cunt. She started screaming, arching her back, clutching at my ass then at my shoulders. I felt her long fingernails gripping me, even scratching me, the pain encouraging me to fuck her even harder. Kitty remained at our side, watching every motion, every writhe of her body and each thrust of her husband into the girl. I could hear the sloppy sounds of my penis fucking her, combined with her high-pitched wails and my heavy panting. Using all my strength in my legs I pounded my dick into her body, plunging deeply over and over, pulling out then thrusting back inside, furiously fucking the slut.

Used to talking to Kitty in bed, I let the flurry of words out. "Fuckin' slut," I moaned at Emily, "soo hot, your body is so fucking hot you bitch, you got me so hard -- fucking you in front of my hot wife, is this what you want, you dirty little cunt?"

She responded with a wail. "FUCK YES!" Her body stiffened, ass off of the bed, arching upwards, taking my shaft deep into her cunt. "Fuck your little bitch!"

I felt Kitty's fingers against my groin, and I looked down to see her rubbing the girl's wet clitty, while my abdomen rammed against her fingers thrusting my prick into Emily's slot. Kitty's eyes caught mine, and she snarled, "Yeah, fuck the little bitch, David, I want you to cum inside her hot little cunt!"

Then, with Kitty's pussy still needing to play more, she moved -- crawling over Emily's body, squatting on the girl's round face. I watched as the girl's pink tongue shot up and started to lick Kitty's pussy and clitty, then my wife sat firmly on her face and got her tongue shoved up her twat, making Kitty squeal. Her hands reached to my body, holding herself upright, sitting on her face to ride her tongue. Kitty's eyes watched my body pounding into the girl's spread-open pelvis, driving my package in and out of her juicy wet twat.

It was a moment Kitty and I hadn't ever had before -- sharing a girl, together, her and me each getting laid, using the other girl for our mutual enjoyment. I didn't feel guilty; I felt alive. It sure seemed Kitty did, too.

I could tell Kitty was having an orgasm, from Emily's tongue up her twat. I loved the way my wife's brown eyes rolled, her breath grew deep, her small body shook. Reaching my hand around and behind Kitty's little body, I groped her asscheek and firmly planted my lips on her mouth, kissing her as she rode the waves of pleasure on Emily's face. Kitty's tongue kissed back, sharing the moment with me while the orgasm erupted through her body.

As soon as Emily felt Kitty's orgasm end, she pushed Kitty off of her face -- taking her first deep breath in quite some time -- while she reached up for my neck. I felt myself pulled down to the girl, and a moment later, I was kissing her. The girl's mouth had the intense flavor of Kitty's pussy-juice, and I realized that's why she was kissing me. She was feeding me Kitty's orgasm. As our lips sealed, Emily's soft tongue was shoveling Kitty's juices into my mouth -- she didn't swallow Kitty's orgasm, she let it pool inside her mouth so she could give those juices to Kitty's adoring husband.

I kept fucking the girl, pumping my ass to thrust my dick in and out of her twat, while we kissed in front of Kitty, sharing Kitty's cuntjuices. I didn't swallow them either, I pushed them back into her mouth, and we swapped the juices -- now bubbly and mixed with our saliva -- until it was pouring out of our mouths, down our chins and necks.

Leaning upright over her, I was about to pull out when Kitty giggled at me. "Uou gonna cum in her hot cunt, David?"

I shrugged, having a plan in mind. "This first," I snapped at my wife.

I did pull out of Emily, but I reached down to turn her onto her knees. She grinned and moaned, pushing her round, creamy-olive ass upwards at me. I gripped her rounded hips and pushed my dick against her twat again, and sank into her from the backside. She moaned as we began to fuck doggy-style. I was hammering so hard into her, her asscheeks were bouncing around with waves of ripples, and the familiar SMACK SMACK SMACK noises started with me banging her from the backside.

With Emily bent over, getting my cock in her cunt from behind, I encouraged Kitty to go lie under Emily's mouth -- which Kitty did, and instantly Emily began licking Kitty's pussy while Kitty lay back, staring down at Emily's ass in the air with my body ramfucking our shared new friend behind that all. "Ohhh fuckkk!" Kitty screamed, thrashing her pussy under Emily's mouth, "ohhh shit!"

"Oh yeah," I jointly yelled at the girl simultaneous with my wife's outburst, "eat my wife, you bitch -- make Kitty cum in your mouth, you hot fucking bitch!"

Emily was greedily licking Kitty's twat, sucking juices out of it, lapping deep inside her pussy until Kitty started having another orgasm. The blonde reached her small hands up to hold and squeeze Kitty's nipples, twisting them for added sensation while Kitty orgasmed in her mouth. I heard Kitty's screams of pleasure, watching her body rattle and shake through another climax against Emily's mouth.

Suddenly Emily was cumming, too; I felt her pussy coaxing my twat, and she began to whine with her mouth filled with Kitty's vagina. Emily's ass pushed against me furiously, really ramming backwards, forcing me to grab her hips and keep her steady while I continued to plow my dick inside her cunt. The smells of all that fucking and feeling her cum just after Kitty did, it suddenly brought me over the edge. I couldn't contain it. "FUCK YES!" I screamed, squirting my semen from my married dick into the hot blonde's pussy. I'd been so hard for so long, I had gallons of sperm in reserve, which came pouring out in a massive, extended cum, flooding her young-20's twat with my creamy hot ooze.

"Oh, shit," I panted, sweating, still humping the girl after my cum subsided, feeling her vagina so wet and gushy now, "oh, shit, oh, fuck, that's so hot."

On her back, getting her pussy licked, Kitty could tell I just came, and her mouth watered. "Ohhh fuckkk!" she cried, reaching her hands under Emily's armpits, lifting her and sliding her body over her own. "Mmmm, baby!" As Emily leaned forward, her ass moved away from me, and my cock popped out of her sloppy twat. I sat back, wiping sweat off of my forehead, watching the blonde crawl over my wife's small body. Emily moved quickly, squatting on Kitty's face, sitting on her mouth. Kitty's tongue reached up, licking Emily's pussy.

Kitty was licking my cum out of Emily's vagina; my wife was now feeding herself with her husband's sperm, deposited in buckets inside Emily's twat. Emily screamed, back arching, loving the feeling, and she began having another orgasm. Her pussy grew even more wet, flushing out my sperm and filling Kitty's throat in mouthfuls of the mixed flavors of her pussy juices and my male cumsauce.

Emily laughed, sliding down Kitty's body, kissing her now, tasting the flavors of the sex in her mouth. I watched the two girls making out, sharing the suds from Emily's cunt, both of them moaning and chuckling at the sexy kiss while Kitty's hands groped Emily's ass, and Emily's hand cupped and fondled one of Kitty's smallish tits.

I was still hard, as usual -- not surprising because I stay hard with Kitty in bed, but, of course now there was a second reason to be horny. As Emily rolled to her side next to Kitty, kissing my wife, Kitty's pussy was exposed, and I jumped it. I immediately laid over Kitty's body and slipped my cock into my wife's hot wet pussy, feeling her squeezing me, and I groaned in pleasure. Surprised, Emily looked down, her brown eyes big and round, seeing me fucking Kitty so soon after I'd just cum in Emily's pussy. "Oh shit!" she cackled, wiping hair off of her forehead, watching Kitty and me fuck, "look at that, your dick won't stop!" She sounded impressed.

Kitty made her feelings clear. "Yesss, baby!" she shrieked, reaching to me to pull my cock inside her twat deeper, "fuck me! I love your cock, honey -- fuck me, FUCKKK!"

I screwed my wife, lying on top of her, while Emily panted and rested next to us, gazing at the sight of the married couple fucking. Kitty's cunt was so soaking wet, making squishy noises as I rutted it with my boner, drawing screams and grunts and moans out of her. Nothing like when Patrick or Tim or one of her other big-dicked boyfriends fucks her, but still delicious noises of pleasure, sufficiently satisfying her at the moment. "Yesss, ohhh . . . ohhh fuckkk . . . shiiiit, god, yessss . . . ohhh fuck me, David, ohhh, yesss!"

The toys were now useless to the three of us; it was all about pure fucking, no modern equipment necessary. I rolled onto my back, pulling Kitty on top of me, so I could see her gorgeous little tits (and give my weary ass and legs a rest). But as soon as I was on my back, eyes on Kitty's sexy Asian body, Emily jumped me. My vision was suddenly filled with the girl's ass, and her wet, smelly pussy sank down immediately on my mouth. "Oooh eat me!" she squealed at me.

This was a new experience for me -- licking my cum out of another girl's pussy. I was used to licking Kitty's pussy with another man's cum; ironic, huh? I reached up my hands to clasp Emily's fit hips, pulling her crotch onto my face, so I could slide my tongue inside her pussy up high, reaching into her, tasting my flavors inside. Meanwhile I felt Kitty grinding her little ass down on my thighs, stuffing my cock as far inside her twat as it could go, and she began humping me rhythmically, her wet shaved vagina riding my pole up and down.

I felt the two girls kissing now, making out as they each rode my tongue or cock. They shared flavors in their mouths, tongues sliding together, lips sealed. Then, the two switched, with Kitty's pussy now planted on my mouth, and Emily's cunt was sucking my dick inside, her olive body riding my shaft up and down, bouncing on me.

My hands were on Emily's hips, fingers around her soft buttcheeks, feeling her riding me. She started leaning forward, licking Kitty's tits while Kitty rode my tongue, nibbling then munching Kitty's nipples. Emily's finger was above my lips, her long fingernail scratching my nose even, as she began fingering and rubbing Kitty's clitty while I was licking the inside of Kitty's twat. Her fingertip and my tongue drove Kitty's cunt over the edge. I heard my wife scream, and her pussy started having more orgasms in my mouth. Now two of Emily's fingertips were driving Kitty's clitty, smashing into it, helping her body climax and fill my mouth with her juices.

Gasping for air, Kitty rolled off of my face, leaving me to fuck her new girlfriend. My hands were on her ass now, she was leaning horizontally over me, pumping her body back and forth. I was thrusting my shaft into her wet twat, and felt her gasping and panting, feeling her body slick with sweat. I chuckled, moaning to her, "Mmm, you gonna tell your boyfriend with the huge cock that you got a good fuck from a married dick tonight?" I didn't mean to sound proud, but I wanted to make the point clear that even a smaller cock -- by comparison to the monsters a hot girl like Kitty or Emily regularly fucked -- can still give a pretty good lay.

"Uh huh!" She was wailing, probably not trying to say yes to the question, but more that she was enjoying the fuck. "Uh huh, yeah!" Her mouth found mine, kissing me in in front of my wife.

Only, Kitty wasn't really there. she'd moved down the bed, now, crawling between my spread-open legs. She leaned forward, staring at the sight of Emily's rounded creamy-olive buttocks, with my drenched-wet hard cock and slick, slimy, soft balls pumping underneath, pushing my shaft into her wet hole. Kitty watched her husband's dick entering and exiting the girl's pussy, and above it, her puckered asshole glistened with juices too. Kitty's mouth watered, and she couldn't stop herself, leaning forward, licking Emily's asshole. "Oh shit YES!" Emily cried into my mouth, flopping her ass around violently in circles, fucking my cock frenetically. Kitty giggled, planting her mouth on Emily's rotating butthole, shoving tongue inside it, tasting the girl's clean, wet little ass.

Then, licking downward, Kitty started lapping at the flavorful juices on her husband's balls. I felt Kitty sucking them as I fucked Emily, and I spread my legs even more, pushing my cock hard into Emily's twat as the girl lay on top of me, kissing me, brushing her breasts and long nipples on my skin. Kitty's tongue swirled around my balls, suckling them gently, then licking below them still, to the hard little bridge of skin right beneath the scrotum, even down to my asshole too -- but back up to my balls, then up to Emily's asshole again, which Kitty filled with her tongue while she fucked her husband's cock.

"Oh shit yes!" the olive-skinned girl screamed, bolting upright. She spun around on my dick -- drawing a wail of delight from me -- until she was sitting reverse-cowgirl style, my cock in her twat, her ass facing my head. As she looked down her naked body, she saw Kitty's face, against my cock and now just in front of her pussy. Emily laid back on me, arms behind her propping her body up, legs spread wide, humping Kitty's husband in front of my wife. With her and me spread open, Kitty had the perfect view of my penis inside her pussy.

It was a position Kitty often fucked her boyfriends in, when I was there watching, letting me see how much their awesome bigger cocks stretched her, filled her. Tonight I wasn't exactly filling Emily as Kent or Tim or Dino from the gym or other studs stretched open Kitty's cunt, but we were three very horny perverts and the sight must have been a turn-on to Kitty. I reached up, cupping Emily's big C-cup tits above her chest, fondling and holding them while her body pushed back and forth fucking me. Then I felt my wife's tongue on my balls again, sucking them, licking up my shaft to her clitty while she and I fucked. Shit, Kitty was licking Emily's twat and clitty, and my shaft, while I fucked Emily. As my cock drove inside her cunt, Kitty flicked her tongue over the girl's wet clitty, suckling and kissing it; then as she moved up and my cock's base slid out, she lapped at her juices dripping all over my shaft. Back inside my prick went into her cunt, and back her tongue and lips moved over her clitoris.

"Shit, yeah! Shit yeah!" Emily screamed, starting to have another orgasm with Kitty licking her clitty like that, my bone inside her cunt.

I felt her orgasm, and I wrapped an arm around her, shoving my dick incredibly deep into her, furiously, pumping in and out to draw out a huge orgasm. "Fuck me you bitch!" I muttered, using my hips to pump up and down in rapid, pulsating motions, my penis screwing her orgasming pussy faster and faster, deeper and deeper, "you fucking slut, you're so fucking hot!"

Below, Kitty was getting the spoils of Emily's orgasm, licking her juices flowing down her husband's penis, over my balls, saturating me, now filling her mouth in juices. Kitty licked it all up, drinking it down her throat.

I felt another orgasm cumming, and I knew what I wanted to do for it. With Emily breathing heavily, moaning at the feelings in her pussy, I pushed her off of me. She gladly sank onto her back on the bed, panting. I crawled over her body, my hand on my penis, poking it in her face. Kitty crawled by my side, her hand reaching out to take my dick from my hand, stroking it. I pointed my penis at Emily's face and Kitty did the dirty work, her small fist stroking my sloppy-wet shaft, pumping it back and forth, until I exploded -- shooting a second orgasm of hot cum onto Emily's forehead, cheeks, nose and lips. The bitch squealed, feeling me ejaculate all over her pretty face, squirting my jism onto her sweaty young visage.

"Ohh shit, oooh fuck!" moaned the girl, allowing me to deposit my cum on her, then as I backed off she reached up and smeared the white liquid around her skin, messing her fingers through it, next sucking her fingers to taste it and clean it off. Seeing Kitty kneeling next to us, Emily gathered more sperm on two of her fingers until they were sloppy wet, then she reached up and stuck them in Kitty's mouth, making my wife suck and clean off her husband's cum from Emily's fingers. After cleaning the sexy and nasty liquid off her fingers, Kitty didn't hesitate, leaning down now to lick my cum directly off of Emily's face. It looked fucking hot -- one bitch's pink tongue licking another girl's face, cleaning up the sperm on it. Kitty swallowed my cum while her tongue danced over Emily's cheeks, nose, forehead, lips, chin, even down her neck where some of the sperm had dribbled.

As Kitty backed off, Emily emitted a loud sigh. "Ohhh fuck!" the younger female grunted, laughing painfully, staring at both of us. "That was soooo awesome!"

I didn't respond, nor did Kitty. The two of us were busy kissing, hard, tasting sperm in Kitty's mouth -- but, more than that, loving each other after sharing the young woman.