Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh!" She was shrieking, her eyes half-closed while she stared up at the stud. "Pete, oooh fuckkk! Ohhh yesss! Ohhh fuckkk me, fuckkk meee! Ohhh baby, I love your huge cock, fuckkk meee, fuckkk your slut!"

Then, as if remembering something, her beautiful Asian face rolled towards me, and I saw the look of pain in her eyes again. The guy's prick is so huge, it was obviously stretching her little 29-year old cunt way out of shape. Her small rounded jaw was trembling, her eyes unfocused. But she looked in my direction, maybe half-aware I was still there.

I can tell by the inflection of her voice, she was now talking to me. "Baby, it's sooo good, he's sooo goood!" My lusty, adoring wife was almost coughing, as if the man's huge penis was so long it was sticking up against her throat inside her body. "Oooh fucking gawwwd, it's sooo fucking goooood!"

Then, her brown orbs opened, staring at me, finding her loving husband watching her in sexual ecstasy. Flushed with clarity of emotions, my wife gazed straight into my blue eyes behind my glasses, and she moaned a sound from deep in her heart.

"I love you!" she cried to me -- not to him -- just before opening her jaw and squealing from the deep penetration of Pete's prick into her cunt. "Ahhh, fuckkk, yessssss!"

He laughed, he openly laughed, staring down at my wife and hearing her call out to him. He was drooling, his mouth above her was loading with saliva, and he just pushed it out with a soft spit. A glob of his saliva splattered onto my wife's face, below, as he roared in jest. "Shut up, slut," he lashed out at Kitty, but smiling, "fuck your MAN, you bitch!"

I saw Kitty's brown eyes turn up to him, adoring the beast mounting her, and her knees suddenly appeared from under the bed sheet as she pulled them -- with his hands under her thighs helping -- all the way back to her chest. "Yes!" she screamed, her hands tugging at her legs to open herself to him, "fuck me, baby -- fuck me!"

The two screwed insatiably for a few moments, devouring each other with their eyes while he buried that massive cock into my wife's twat. Then, his torso rocking back and forth as he slammed his full weight into my tiny wife, Pete looked over at me and laughed. A real, belly-aching laugh. He even leaned up some more, allowing me a direct peek at his huge penis driving into my wife's tight little vagina.

Certainly, he was making fun of Kitty saying she loved me. "Now she's my hot little slut," the jerk yelped at me with boyish enthusiasm, completely not understanding anything about my relationship with Kitty, or our love for each other. "I'm gonna make this little bitch squeal all night until she fucking passes out from my dick!"

Kitty loved the nasty talk. "Ohhh, yesss -- ohhh yeahhh -- give it to me baby, fuck your little slut, I'm sooo fucking wet for you!" Her face continued to stare up at his, as she panted, pulling her knees wide open, feeling his cock fucking the depths of her squishy-wet vagina.

The 40-something married stud was enjoying his domination of another man's sexy wife. "You fuckin' love it, don't you, you little slut? You love my big dick -- admit it, you love me more, don't you, you whore? You love how I fuckin' make you feel!"

Seriously, Kitty didn't bat an eyelash, or blush, or show any emotion other than total lust and desire for the attractive, physical man. "I fucking love your cock!" she screamed at him, then after a deep breath, she quickly added, "I love it so much, Pete, so much, fuck your little cumwhore's wet cunt!"

He wanted to show me how he was fucking my wife. Pete climbed off of my wife, rolling onto his back into the middle of our bed -- with his feet pointed in my direction, so I had a perfect view of his fat hairy balls between his meaty thighs. Then, reaching over to Kitty, he pulled my slutty wife on top of him, having her lie flat on her tummy over his belly and chest, while his hands groped her ass cheeks again and positioned her twat over his erection. "Uhhhh yeah!" she muttered loudly, "oooh fuckkk!" I watched as she gyrated her hips, moving her ass until his cockhead was against her bald pink twat, and with a shove he returned his cock inside Kitty's vagina.

"Fuck!" she screamed, pushing her ass backwards, sending his meat deep into her cunt, "fuck me Pete!"

Sitting on that chair, I had a front-row seat to their sex. Kitty's little body and soft shapely ass were humping back and forth, almost horizontal on his body, while they were kissing again. I watched Pete's fat dick stretching open Kitty's pussy, ramming inside, fucking my wife hard. She was bouncing back and forth in a frenzy above him, whimpering and moaning. My eyes were glued on the sight. Her pink lips were stretching wide, beyond their design, swallowing the shaft as her body humped back and forth. With his gorgeous big balls bouncing, his throbbing, concrete shaft plunged into her stretched pink hole, sliding in and out, disappearing into her tight Asian body then pulling most of its length back out again. Her juices were flowing now, coating his glistening-wet shaft and dripping over his balls. "Fuckkk -- yesss -- ohhhh, fuck meeee -- fuck meee, Pete!" I couldn't see her face, but I knew she was in glorious pain and joy. "Fuuuck meee, more!"

His big paws reached down to her small, creamy buttocks, groping them, holding them tightly, even squeezing. I could see red marks where his fingers were digging into her ass muscles. Gripping my wife by her butt, he slammed her body back and forth while thrusting up his powerful hips, drilling his super-fat erection inside her drenched cunt. Kitty screamed as she felt more of his penis entering her. "Yesss, Pete, yessss!" Her hands were on the bed, either side of his head, her slender arms stretched out as she kept her torso above his. She was using all her force to push back, hold herself up, grinding her ass backwards on his dick while he was slamming up into her. "Yesss, fuckkk! Yesss!" Her squealing stopped being words and just became moans and shrieks; Kitty was thoroughly enjoying this, working hard, using all her muscles to ram back on the hot male fucking her. "Uhhhgh! Ohhhh! Uhhh uhhhh mmmmm!"

The bed was shaking with the rhythm of the sounds of his cock and pelvis smacking into her butt and thighs. Slap . . . slap . . . slap . . . slap. Over and over he drove his awesome penis into my wife's pussy, stretching her so wide, plunging that dick incredibly deep inside her vagina. I had no idea where the top of his cock was going, buried inside her body; she probably felt it against her stomach and lungs and maybe up to her throat, he was so big and she was so petite.

"Uhhhh!" Her head was up, pointing to the ceiling, as she strained her body. I could see her butt and legs muscles, and her shoulders, clenching as she tried to fight back against his body crashing into her. "Uhhhh, yesss, oooooh!" His dick stuffed so deep into her, his balls were up against her pussylips, he was impaled inside her, making her feel the full thickness, hardness, length of his bone. "Uhhhh, uhhhhh, ohhhh fuckkk!"

I saw Pete's hand grab my wife's head, his palm and fingers holding it on the backside, pulling her mouth down. Then her shrieks turned to moans, as he began tongue-fucking her mouth, kissing her hard while fucking her. She loves kissing like that while fucking, her little body started flying faster back and forth, sliding on his long pole. Her orgasm was building as she took repeated thrusts from his huge erection. With his hands still smashed hard on her ass cheeks, controlling her movements and making her slam down even harder on his cock, Kitty began to cum. "Ohhh yesss -- OH FUCK! YESSSSS!"

"Shit!" Before her orgasm even hit a crescendo, the home phone rang. I stared at the cordless handset on the night table next to me. The timing could not be worse, and to add insult to injury, it was the last person on Earth I would want calling me right then. The pre-programmed, unique chirp told me, without seeing the calling number, who it was. My heart sank. It was a personal call, a very personal one, but I fully knew it was not going to be enjoyable. I had to take it, but my life was about to suck for an hour or something.

I couldn't let the caller hear Kitty having loud orgasms in the background. I quickly grabbed the cordless phone by my chair -- glancing at the calling number to confirm the worst -- and I ran, yes literally, ran into the hallway and down the steps. The phone rang a full five times before I was sequestered in the quiet, closed office in the first floor, and I answered it.

Indeed, about 75 minutes later, I emerged from the office in a cold sweat, my stomach aching, my heart emptied of emotion. I get these calls about once or twice a week, and they just suck. Goes with the territory of my life. I don't want to explain any more than that. Nothing "bad" -- just, normal. No one was dying, it wasn't news of any disaster or anything. Just a regular thing I have to deal with, and each time, it puts a pit in my stomach and makes me want to kill myself. It's the sucky part of my life, I guess.

Trying to wash the distaste from my mouth and head, I hurriedly scampered back up the steps to the bedroom. I found it darkened, as was the hallway too, but the door was ajar. I found myself wondering if Kitty and Pete were still in the room -- but they were, lying together side by side and naked on the bed, whispering quietly. Kitty looked up and saw me standing there, and I hesitated not sure if they still wanted an audience or not. My wife said something to him, then climbed off the bed and walked slowly over to me.

I took my wife into the hallway, out of Pete's earshot, and stared at her in the dim light coming through the exterior windows. Her long, black hair was matted and tangled, and she had glistening liquids on her chest and crotch. She looked flustered and sore, very well fucked. I was happy she must have enjoyed it, but slightly miffed that my personal situation intervened and forced me to stop watching. "You having a good time?" I asked her, assuming she would affirm.

She did, giggling and wiping some sweat off her brow. "Oh, I'd say." But her mirth quickly dissipated as she let herself return to reality. "So, was that who I think that was?"

"Unfortunately," I confirmed with a dour scowl. But I smiled at her. "Same as always. I'll live. Everything's always my fault, as you know."

"Oh, baby." My loving wife stepped forward, hugging me, pressing her naked body against mine through my clothing, her face resting on my upper chest. She leaned up on her small tippy-toes, offering her puckered lips to mine, and I kissed her sweetly. "You okay, honey, really?" Her brown slanted eyes searched mine in the dim light of the second-floor hallway. "If you want, I can ask Pete to leave--"

I shrugged, waiving my hands for her. "Naw, I mean, that would be a little cold of me -- I mean -- I guess it's my place, to do that --"

"Well it IS your place," Kitty snickered, "your salary is paying for it!"

I nodded to giver her due on that one. "Yeah, that too. But, he's your boyfriend and all -- well, not boyfriend, I mean you just met him for the first time tonight -- although, you tell me, soon to be added as another boyfriend in your stable of regulars?"

My horny wife flicked her long hair off her sweaty face. "Mmmaybe," she purred, looking away, not wanting to admit the obvious.

No fan of Pete but a huge fan of my wife, I wouldn't mind as long as she was happy. "Well -- no, I mean, it's just one night. I'll sleep in the guest room, you two have fun -- it's all good."

My wife frowned, hugging me again. "Oh, baby." From her next kiss on my lips, and the tender embrace of her small body holding my larger frame, I knew in my heart that she'd tell Pete to go home if I wanted her to. There was no doubt in my mind about that.

Looking in my eyes a last time for the evening, she warmly grinned, happy about something that didn't involve Pete. "David -- guess what?"

I knew what was coming. I had to play along. "What?"

Kitty coyly grinned, her beautiful, flattened face turning away with a feigned shy gaze. "I love you, David." Then she blew me a last kiss for the night, slipped into our darkened master bedroom, and shut the door for the evening.

I knew she did. Only, what, exactly, does a loving slut like Kitty mean when she says, "I love you" to a man? To her boyfriends? To me?

I think my life, basically, consisted of a search for the answer to that question. Whatever she did, with whomever, however many times, like any one, I longed to know her love for me -- although different from that she gave other men -- was, ultimately, what was really important to her.

I'm just not sure I could ever, really know the answer to that question.

* * * *

There's a short epilogue to that evening. After watching ICBM-packing Pete bang my wife for a couple of hours -- while I was fully clothed -- my cock just wanted to explode. As soon as I got into our guest bedroom alone, I whipped out my peter and jerked it off not once but twice. Talk about blue balls; the sights and smells of Kitty getting hammered by that huge dick -- the look of lust and joy on her face -- was a drug to me, and I had ingested as much as I could. Wow, I came hard.

So, around 3 a.m., I woke up really needing to go to the bathroom. Our guest bathroom is in the middle of our second-floor hallway, sharing a wall with the master bedroom. That architectural detail is relevant here, because the two rooms also shared an air vent. That thing was like a megaphone. Whatever noises were coming out of the master bedroom, if you put your ear to the bathroom's vent near the floor, you can hear the master bedroom pretty clearly.

I guess, then, I was snooping a bit, because after I urinated I bent down and pressed my ear to the vent. I'm not sure I was expecting to hear anything, I mean, it was in the wee hours of the morning.

But, sure enough, my horny wife and her horny boyfriend were at it again.

"Ohhh, fuck, yesss -- ohhh Pete, mmm, oh baby -- fuck meee, oooh fuckkk! Ohhh shit, ohhh gawwwd, fuckkk, fuckkk, yesss! Fuck your little slut baby! Fuck meee!"

Besides my wife's high-pitched squealing -- somewhat less energetic than normal, I suppose her batteries were losing it after fucking so much -- I could also hear the stud's voice rumbling with his nasty sneer. "Fuck me you slut -- fuck me with that hot cunt -- fuck my big dick you little whore!"

Shit, I got hard in a hurry, and started stroking my penis while listening to the fucking. Unfortunately, I was tired as shit, and found myself debating whether to actually remain there hunched over -- somewhat painfully -- or just get back to bed. It's not like I've never heard Kitty fucking before.

But I tuned into a pretty opportune moment. I heard Pete smack Kitty's small ass with his hand, producing a loud SMACK followed by her scream of pleasureful pain, then the guy grunted to her, "You like my big dick, don't you honey -- you like it more than your gay hubby's little prissy toy dick -- you gonna be Pete's little slut from now on, let me fuck you all the time so you get a big dick like you want?"

"Ohhh fuck yeah!" Kitty, lost in lust, wasn't going to argue with him about the proper characterization of her husband. They were having sex, I mean, it's not a place you debate someone else's qualities. "Ohhh baby, yeah, make me your girlfriend, fuck my hot Asian cunt, make me your fucking sextoy slut!" Then, Kitty chuckled, before moaning. "Owweee, ohhh -- I need another boyfriend, I lost one last week -- I'd love you to fuck me all the time, Pete, honey!"

Pete smacked her butt again, he must have been fucking her doggy-style, then he cemented their deal with a roar of approval. "Fuck your tight cunt is so hot! Now it's my cunt, you bitch -- you're gonna fuck my big cock all the time now, you're my little whore, got it?"

Kitty screamed to an orgasm. "Ohh, YESSS YESSS YESSS YESSSS!" Gasping for air, somewhat unintelligible, she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Unggh, uhhh -- yeah make me your whore baby!"

Now, that was just Kitty having fun. I was sure she would become Pete's slut, occasionally every week. But I'm not sure Pete really understood Kitty at all.

Frankly, even after a couple of years of living with her -- following a two-year Internet relationship where we chatted or exchanged emails virtually every day -- I thought I was still trying to understand her, too.

* * * *

When Kitty told me she loves me, I have some pretty discernable reasons to believe her. I guess a good place to start is where this series of seemingly unrelated events -- but all of which came together, just a couple days before Pete came over for that night -- began in the first place.

It started three weeks earlier. I know for certain it was the Wednesday just before the three-day Fourth of July weekend. I was standing in the shower in the very early morning, in theory preparing for work. As I sometimes do, I stood facing the shower, the warm water splashing over my face, while below my fist was stroking my hard erection. The skylight above the shower was almost pitch black, the summer sun hadn't risen yet. Behind me, through the door into the bedroom, my beautiful was still sleeping. She almost never woke up that early.

My thoughts were conjuring images from the story Kitty related to me the previous night. Such a hot, fucking sexy thing she did. While I was at work the day before, Kitty was doing her usual thing -- nothing at all, anything she wanted. I made more than enough money so she didn't have to work, and at 29 years old, she wasn't interested in going to school or anything. She could do anything she wanted during the day. And since she was horny "24/7/265," what she wanted to do usually involved orgasms.

What she'd revealed to me, while cuddling in front of the TV after dinner the very night before, was that she made a new friend. One of the zillion guys who'd responded over time to her personal ads on Internet dating websites (most of those ads were written by me or with my help, I might add). Kitty is really picky about responding to emails from guys who see the ads, she usually ends up meeting men with whom she chats with in the online chat rooms. But this guy seemed to have it all -- he was in his early 30s, a rocking hot body, very handsome face, married, and a "cute" wit that made her giggle when she read his email and then read his profile on the website. Joey, she told me his name was.

Joe had emailed her a couple weeks earlier and, without her telling me about it, she'd been exchanging emails and then phone calls with him. That was no surprise; if she told me about every guy who contacted her each day, we wouldn't have time for any other conversation, practically. (Okay, I somewhat exaggerate, but that's the idea.) He really was a sweet and not aggressive at all, but I mean, the only reason he contacted Kitty was to fuck her -- her ad on that site basically said, she was a married woman who needed men with cocks bigger than her husband's to meet her and give her good sex.

So, after trading emails and calls and all, they finally met -- here, in our house -- when he took almost literally the whole day off. No wonder she didn't answer her cellphone from about 10 a.m. until when I was driving home from work, past 6 o'clock.

Fuck, the images in my head were so intense. They made out in the living room. They stripped there. She sucked him; he licked her bald, shaved cunt. They fucked on the living room sofa. They went into the hot tub behind the house, in the swirling early July heat, naked in the tub having wine, cuddling. They fucked on the hot patio deck. They came inside and took a cool bath, fucking more. They napped together -- on our marital bed, actually. Normally Kitty takes her boyfriends into the guest room, but they had just come out of the bathroom where I was standing, so they didn't make it farther than our big King size bed where I slept. Kitty had sex with Joey right where I have sex with her just about every night. They went naked down to the kitchen, had a late lunch, and fucked there, then the TV room nearby. Then down to the basement and the big leather sofa, where they watched some home-made porn movies of Kitty fucking a couple of her boyfriends, and they fucked down there too. That's a day of hot sex with a very horny married man.