Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The images of the man's huge boner driving into my wife's tight, pink cunt . . . oh, man, I was so hard in the shower. I was picturing my wife screaming -- she's so vocal -- and cumming so hard, throughout the day, making love and fucking the hot stud repeatedly, over and over, throughout our house. What a fucking slut. Fucking a guy she only met in person that very day. Fucking whore! She's so fucking sexy; I so fucking loved her. I was picturing her wincing, squealing, spreading her slender legs to take his massive married prick into her cunt all day, begging him to cum hard inside her twat.

There was a specific vision . . . extremely intense. Back there, through the door behind me, in our marital bedroom, on the bed where Kitty and I slept last night -- right there, yesterday, not even 24 hours earlier, she was sleeping naked with another married man. Then he fucked her, they were kissing and groping, and his cock -- much bigger than mine -- found its way into her vagina, she screamed for him, she had orgasms and sucked his tongue and pulled his throbbing erection into her cunt until he squirted semen into her. Right on the same bed where I fucked her later that evening, and where I kissed my wife. She got brutally screwed by a very sexy, very handsome man.

You know, most men would fucking freak out if they knew their wives got laid by better-looking, more-equipped men than them, right on their own bed. Not me. I was fucking thrilled to imagine it; I was furiously wanking my shaft, picturing my wife getting a fabulous fucking back there.

My visualization of Kitty getting laid the day earlier by her new Internet friend was suddenly interrupted; directly behind me, I heard the glass door of the shower stall thump as it was opened. I opened my eyes, but that was about it; I was surprised in a good way. A moment later, I felt two small female hands on my back, then my rather ample ass cheeks, and I heard a purr of my wife's sexy voice. "Oh baby," she muttered, "your little cockslut is raring to go already."

"Oooh, lucky me," I muttered, taking my hand off my cock and standing upright, feeling her behind me, "looks like no one else is in the house, so it's my lucky turn, hmm?" I giggled a little, letting her know I was mostly just joking.

I felt her breath behind my neck, as one of her hands slipped around the flabby girth of my 43-year old belly, reaching to grasp my smallish, under-six inch erection. "All for your pleasure," she whispered, leaning up on her toes to touch a kiss to my earlobe from behind.

My dick was seriously leaking precum from just her words, but then her hand wrapped tightly around my shaft, giving it a little pump, and she snickered. "Did I interrupt anything? You don't mind, do you?" Her small hand expertly massaged my erection, calmly, while she kissed a trail down the side of my neck, causing goose bumps and shivers to shoot up my spine. "Mmm, I had sooo much fun with you last night ,honey." Indeed, our sex in bed was particularly energetic, even considering she and Joey had fucked the entire day.

I didn't mind that she caught my masturbating; it happens all the time. We practically live naked in our house; she cleans up the house naked, I cook naked sometimes, it's pretty much a lifestyle of two people who love to fuck. Instead, I was just thrilled I was going to get some early-morning action even after fucking her the night before. "Mmm, that makes two of us," I purred, as I turned my face to kiss the top of her head.

Feeling her hand stroking my average-sized erection, I moaned and arched my back, feeling her soft tits and hard nipples brushing against my body. "Ohhh, fuck, that feels good," I grunted as I felt the hot water running down my chest over my cock and balls, her hand stroking the hardened shaft.

"I want it again," my wife softly whispered with firm conviction into my ear from behind me, "though you'll be late for work."

I giggled. "Well -- I've been late before -- they haven't fired me yet." I turned around, the water on my back now, standing above my wife, looking down into her beautiful, slanted brown eyes. I gently bent to kiss her lips, and she leaned her face up to mine, softly kissing back. She giggled, I think, smelling the flavor of the toothpaste from a few minutes earlier. (Frankly, my breath stank like pussy-juice when I woke up, from our prior evening's activities.)

As we made out in the shower, my hands slid down her slender sexy back, reaching to cup her small, soft butt cheeks, groping and squeezing Kitty's awesome little ass.

"Mmmm," purred my wife in my mouth, "soooo hot for you baby."

Pressing her lips open I slid my tongue into her mouth, moaning, groping her fabulous butt. "Mmm, and me you . . . you're so fucking gorgeous and sexy Kitty . . . I'm soooo lucky to be with you."

I took my hand, slide it down her tummy, between her legs. My fingers slid over her wet cunt, and I let out a little moan at how damp it is, and not from the shower's water.

My wife shivered as my fingertips touched her bald, naked pussy. "Sooo tight," she gasped into our soft kiss. My two fingers pressed her clit, rubbing up into it, as I devoured her lips into my mouth, sucking air from her lungs. She began to grind her pussy against my fingers on her twat, as one of her hands slipped to my loin and gripped my hardened shaft. "Mmmmmm," she encouraged of my finger, "keep doing that."

I continued to rub her pussylips and clitty, pressing them up into her sexy little body, while I had a playful thought. I broke the kiss and adopted a casual tone of voice. "Want your hair done?" She wanted sex, but we both enjoyed it when I would wash her hair. "If you want -- you know I find that really sexy too."

"Yes, honey," I readily agreed, "I looove giving you showers." I rotated us around the shower stall, having Kitty facing the water now, with me standing behind her, my cock pressed against her lower back, the base of my shaft and balls against her soft wet buttocks, sliding them in your ass crack up and down. As she leaned forward, warm water cascading over her head, down her back, she leaned her face forward to cause the water to spill straight down the back of her neck, down her back, drenching her long black hair, eventually spilling over her ass cheeks and my cock and balls pressing against them.

"Ohhh fuckkk," grunted my horny wife.

My hands were stroking her long, wet hair. "I love how you to have VERY long hair, I so love it down your back." I massaged her hair, getting it all wet, making sure it was straight. When wet it was so silky and dark black. Then, I took the shampoo, poured a small glob onto my hand, and began to rub it over the top of her head, then down her hair.

Kitty took a small step back towards me and bent forward, hands on the tiled wall as she leaned a bit more, pressing her hot ass into my erection a bit harder. She groaned at the feeling of my hands, mostly fingertips, rubbing her scalp, grinding on her head, almost massaging her, making her hair all sudsy and bubbly. Kitty was, seriously, purring like a little kitten. "Ohhh, mmmm, ooooh, sooo nice, baby."

Then working on her fabulously long hair, I was cupping it, rubbing shampoo throughout it, getting it totally coated and infused with white bubbles. "You're purring like a little Kitty," I snickered, and she giggled. I made sure to get her hair thoroughly scrubbed, then I began rinsing it. I scooped bubbles from her hair, start rubbing them down your back, admiring her smooth skin covered in soap. Reaching down, I began rubbing the suds over her awesome ass, my hands cupping those butt cheeks, fondling them.

Meanwhile, I was kissing her neck from behind, at the nape, nuzzling, moaning, just applying soft kisses. Reaching around her slender little body, my hands soaped my wife's small tits with the suds. I know what my wife likes; I began groping her boobs with my palms and fingers, my fingers teasing and brushing your hard nipples, applying hard pressure to them.

"Ohhh, yessss," she moaned again.

I was getting her body all soapy, her hair and her ass and her tits, and she groaned in exquisite pleasure. I moaned in her ear, "I fuckin' love your body . . . so fucking perfect, soooo small and sexy . . . you turn me on so fucking much you hot little slut . . . your such a fucking whoring cocktease."

My wife is such a slut, she loves hearing it. "Mmmm hmmm!"

Feeling a bit more frisky, I spied the scrub brush hanging on the tiled wall. I grabbed it and the bottle of liquid body lotion, squirting a jet of the blue lotion all over the spongy head of the scrub brush.

She saw what I was doing, and looked back at me over her petite shoulder, snickering. "Kick it up a notch, huh baby?"

I answered nonchalantly. "I have it get all sudsy." Then, stepping back away from her body, not touching her with my body anymore, I gripped the handle of the brush and pointed the scrubbing head at her back, rubbing the soapy sponge up and down, making her body stream with suds.

"Ooooh, nice, mmm," she continued to purr.

I was lowering the scrub brush to her ass. She looked back at me, encouraging me, as she felt me rubbing more soap in her ass cheeks, caressing her buttocks with the soapy sponge, moving around and around. Sliding the brush's sponge between her ass cracks, as she leaned forward more, pushing her hot rump towards me, the brush's spongy head passed over your asshole, soaping it up too.

"Is my hot little slut getting all nice and clean for the day, hmm, for whatever fun you plan to have when I'm at work?" I was whispering at her, while continuing to rub the spongy head up and down her ass crack. Firmly gripping the handle, I moved it down even farther, below her ass, onto her thighs, the backs of them, then up more slightly, just below her ass.

My wife coyly answered my inquiry about her day's plans. "Maybe," she giggled.

Staring down at the sponge's soapy head now under her ass, between your thighs as she push her butt back more, leaning forward, the water spilling down her head and back, she felt me rubbing the soapy sponge over her pussy from behind.

"Ohhh baby!" softly exhaled my wife.

The spongy, soapy head was grinding over her cunt, while I was standing behind her, watching her body covered in white bubbles streaming down her legs. The water was washing the shampoo's soap off her head, down your back like a river of soap bubbles. "I'm sooo glad you got up early," I panted, in lust with my wife, "I hope it doesn't drain you of energy for . . . whatever you have planned later." I laughed. "Do you have plans already or gonna just take it slow and see?"

She could feel me rubbing the sponge hard on her pussy, as Kitty bent over and spread her legs, the soapy ball teasing her clit and pussylips, grinding over them.

"Mmm, we'll see how it goes," she said of her plans for the day. Then, she looked back at me again, with hunger in her eyes. "Oohh David, I need you to fuck me."

Using some rhythm with my motions of the soapy brush over her vagina, pushing it back and forth over that sexy bald slit, I let her body rock on it, grinding against it, masturbating on it. "Mmm does my hot wife need some dick in that slutty cunt huh?"

Her urgent grunt was hungry. "Oh yes!"

I giggled at her anxiety to fuck, and I had other plans for the moment. I pulled the sponge back from her vagina, but turned the entire brush upside down, clutching it mid-length on the thick plastic handle. Now, pointing the blunt plastic head of the handle downward, I touched the rounded hard end of the handle against her pussylips from behind. "Mmm, baby, is THAT the spot that needs to be fucked?"

Kitty's next squeal was even more impatient. "Oh yes!"

The sponge brush was purchased precisely because the handle was perfectly sized for this task -- not thick, but not skinny either, and very stiff. I gripped the handle firmly, holding it horizontally as i point it at her pussy, rubbing the rounded tip against your cuntlips. She wiggled, spreading her knees as she bent over in the shower, and I pushing in into her cunt, just a bit, just making its presence felt.

"Mmm," I panted, "show me how fucking hot you are you slut . . . ooh your so gorgeous . . . hows that feel, baby?" My cock was enraged, jutting out of my belly, as i watch her pussy take the sponge's handle a bit, prying her lips open.

"Soooo good . . . but--" She looked back at me. "I really want you."

I grinned, hearing my slutty wife say that. "And i you . . . I was just checking that I'm ahead of the plastic handle, on your favorite's list." I dropped the scrub brush and had her stand upright again, still facing the shower, water rushing over her face and titties. I reached around her body, cupping one hand on her pussy and the other on one of her small tits, helping the water rinse her off. My hot, hard pulsating erection pressed against her back and butt again. I slipped my hands down to her hips, as she felt my cockhead sliding down her ass crack now. I crouched a bit, bending my legs, lowering my penis.

My slutwife was aching for cock, so early in the morning. "Yes, soooo good, baby."

I stared at my wife's fucking perfect body, as she leaned forward again, her small hands back on the tiled wall. Her knees were parting, showing me her gorgeous little ass. "Mmm you're sooo fucking sexy, baby," I moaned in delight, "I love you so much . . . sooo fucking hot, you cumwhore!"

My dick's head touched her cuntlips from behind, the hot water pouring over her back and shoulders. I moved her forward and adjusted the water's direction, so the stream was landing squarely on her ass.

"Ohhh fuckkk," she gasped, waiting for it, pressing her ass back to me more, spreading her knees wider.

With the hot water splashing over her ass and back, I yanked her little hips backwards, and immediately stuffed her husband's throbbing penis into her tight pussy. I exclaimed a howl of joy. "Ohhh FUCK baby . . . so fuckin' TIGHT!" Staring at her small body, bent over, feeling her push back, I began pushing my meat into her tight pussy, bit by bit. "Mmm fuck you slut . . . so fucking good . . . oh I'm so hard for you Kitty, baby."

We were hardly breathing, both of our muscles on fire, as we fucked in the shower. "Mmmm," she panted, "I'm sooo wet."

Holding her firmly in my hands around her hips, I pushed more dick into her twat, little by little, feeling water lubricating us.

She looked back at me again, sneering. "I want it soo much, give it to me!" We began to rock in unison as I fucked my wife from behind.

"Ahhh shit baby," I reported with a snarl, "sooo tight . . . sooo good."

"Me too . . . so fuuucking good baby," Kitty gushed. Pushing more dick into her cunt from behind, most of my shaft inside, I was pumping her back and forth, making her cunt slide on my shaft. "Mmmmmmm . . . fuck your little cockwhore," demanded my horny wife, bracing herself against the wall and feeling my pole sliding in and out of her twat.

My balls were bouncing off of her clitty, below her slit, as I rammed my dick in and out of Kitty's cunt. I felt her body pushing back against me, taking my entire lenght inside her vagina, meeting me with force. I held onto her slender hips now, yanking her backwards even harder, letting me shove into her with loud slaps of my body against her butt and thighs. Admiring her bent-over body in front of me, I gasped while I fucked my wife, "Mmm, I love my little cumwhore -- so fuckin' hot, you slut -- ohhh fuck, baby, I'm sooo hard!"

As we developed a rhythm fucking in the shower, the warm water splashing over us while my pelvis bounced off her small ass and my penis drove in and out of her pussy, I bent forward and slipped my hands up her small body. Reaching around I grabbed both of Kitty's smallish tits, groping and squeezing firmly, even pinching her nipple hard.

I know what she loved, that hard contact on her tits as well as her ass. "Ohhh baby," my wife squealed, "yes, just like that!" She was shrieking now, not really making words, just hollering out a high-pitched whine while she bent forward and got herself fucked doggy-style standing there in the shower.

My legs were aching, from squatting down to fuck her smaller body, but I didn't care, I just rammed her faster and faster, really jamming my dick into her body as fast and hard as I could, so early in the morning. "So fucking hot . . . you're so gorgeous . . . so fucking good you slut, fuck me you bitch!" Each time my body smashed forward, water splattered in every direction, her smallish ass cheeks rippling from the impacts I was delivering.

"Ohhh shit, yess!" cried Kitty. She had her head down, water pouring over her forehead and down her face I'm sure, as she just kept herself steady and pushed her body backwards against me, as I fucked that cunt from behind. Pumping her even faster, my hands groping those sexy naked titties, I was moaning and grunting as I fucked my wife as hard as I could go. My thumbs and fingers pinched her ultra-hard nipples, tugging at them for added effect.

"Mmmmm, ohhh fuckkk!" she cried.

My cock was throbbing inside her tight, spasming pussy; her twat was so wet, so silky and warm. Continuing to pound her much smaller body with my more substantial and flabby girth, I grunted as I smacked into her over and over. "So fucking hot you slut," I muttered, "sooo hard for you, you dirty little Asian bitch!" Pressing her face and shoulders now into the hard wet tiled wall, letting her press back against me as I kept ramming her pussy from behind, we were both gasping, fucking each other harder, each of us feeling our leg muscles on fire, my dick pounding her furiously from behind.

My wife raised her head now, a familiar whine erupting from her lungs. "Gonna cummm!"

I encouraged her orgasm's intensity by screwing her as deep as I could reach in the cramped position in the shower. Fucking her harder and harder, smashing my body into hers, pressing her face and shoulders now into the wet filed wall, I felt that super-wet tight pussy squeezing my dick.

"Oohhh fuckkk David," my wife panted, "I'm cumming!" Her body was shaking, her ass wiggling uncontrollably in circles in front of me.

My hands let go of her tits, and I returned my palms to groping her ass cheeks again, prying them open, fucking you faster and harder. As I felt her cum I slammed my meat into her twat hard, not pulling out but grinding on her, letting her vagina have something to squeeze as she came. With the smells of the shower around us I was enjoying the familiar aroma of her orgasm, the juices and the sweat mixed together.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, feeling me still fucking her as her first orgasm subsided, "ohhh yes!"

I was so turned on, I kept banging her after her orgasm, my hard dick plowing into her twat from behind. While the warm water was spilling and splashing all around us I was sweating, the heat of the water making it like a sauna. With my hands firmly on her hips I was gripping her with my thumbs pointing inward and my palms flat on her slender shape, stuffing my dick into her cunt from the rear while we fucked faster and faster now, picking up the pace after she slowed dowm from her initial orgasm.

"Oh I'm so hard," I shouted at my wife, wanting to keep fucking her but getting sore from doing it this way in the shower, "oh fuck baby . . . you turn me on sooo much . . . can we go to the bed, or the floor?"

Kitty responded first with another scream of pleasure, another orgasm flooding her body. I fucked her through it then she grunted, trying to form words, "Yes -- let's."

Almost painfully I pulled out, my body dripping wet with water and sweat and her juices, my cock sticking into the warm morning air. I quickly turned off the water, kicked open the shower stall's glass door, and grabbed her hand to drag her out. I eschewed the towels, as did she. We were too horny. Both of us soaking wet, I led her into the master bedroom, right over to our bed, with a big warm blanket on it.